Dire

By niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

59

58 1 0
By niallsthumb

Alexis POV

I was reading a book on the couch when there was a knock.

I opened it to see Harry. "I want to take you somewhere. Are you free?"

"Well I did just get to the really good part of my book" I Smirk

He placed his hands on my waist. "Are you going to make me beg?"

I bit my lip and shrugged.

He sighed shaking his head with a smirk plastered on his face kneeling down on his knees "please come hang out with me?"

I laughed "You could have just said please" Running my fingers through his hair.

He licked his lips. Placing a kiss on my hip bone. "So is that a yes?"

"Can I change into something else" gesturing my sweats

"You could go like that but if you want to change then go ahead."

I walked into my room changing walking out. "You might want to wear something a bit warmer."

I turned and grabbed a sweater "ok ready."

He shook his head "alright."

We got in his car.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know figured we would just drive." Glancing at me

"So you pulled me away from my book so we could just drive?"

He ignored me and handed me his phone "find something good to listen to."

I scrolled through his music until finding a song

I started humming it. I felt eyes on me I glanced over to see Harry glancing at me

"What?"

"you're really pretty"

"So are you" I smiled

"Fuck off" he smirked turning up the music then placing his hand on my thigh.

It was a while before we got where we were going. I felt myself dozing off.

I felt a slight tap on my leg followed by a whisper "lex were here" I opened my eyes focusing on my surroundings.

"Harry we are at the beach!" I yelled excitedly

he smiled "I know I have eyes."

I rolled my eyes. he said "you know that drives me nuts."

We got out. Harry went to the back of the car grabbing a big bag I looked at him "what's that?"

"Nothing" he smirked

"Harry are we.."

"No we aren't."

We walked bit I laughed as he opened the blanket

"A picnic Harry?!"

He smiled "You still like picnics right?"

I nodded Harry pulled out some fruits

"Harry you're the sweetest"

he smiled "I've missed you lex"

"I've missed you to Harry"

"I'm sorry I ignored you."

"It's okay." I smiled

His eye brows knit together "it wasn't okay."

"You were scared I get it."

"I'm still scared. But I want us."

He started laughing full blown laughing While also apologizing for laughing "why is this so hard? why am I such a little bitch?" he laughed.

I sat there completely confused.

He pulled out small box

"Harry!" I snapped

He smirked "Listen" he spoke with a laugh he's voice slowly becoming more serious "This isn't an engagement ring don't worry. Lex I really do love you. I've never felt this way with anyone. I'm scared because you are too good for me. I truly believe that but I want this. I want you."

Harry started stuttering I leaned over and kissed him.

He pulled away "I don't know how to do this or even ask but do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Please"

He nodded holding the box Opening it it was a ring. "A promise ring. I will do my best to make you happy. A promise I'm going to try my best."

I felt tears running down my face I immediately climb on top of Harry kissing him placing his hands on my hips pulling me closer.

I pulled away cupping his cheeks. "You Harry are something else"

He smiled "I love you."

I licked my lips "I love you"

He kissed me mumbling "you're my girlfriend."

I kissed him back "you're my boyfriend."

He pulled away taking my hand and kissing my knuckles then taking the ring and slipping it on my finger.

"Harry this is beautiful!"

"I got it at that thrift shore you love."

"You know me so well."

I kissed him my hips shifted Harry grabbed my hips tight

"You're getting me hard. If you keep doing that I'm not going to hesitate to pull your panties down."

"We are in public Harry" I laughed

"I could give two shits"

My eyes widen

"Look around nobody is here not that I would give a shit."

"You would let people watch?"

"Don't act so innocent I'm almost certain if I had you close and someone walked in you wouldn't care if I kept going."

I scrunched up my nose

He hummed "so innocent" moving his hands to my thighs rubbing them.

He's hand went under my skirt rubbing my core. I closed my eyes at the contact. his hand slipped into my underwear. I let out a small moan. He continued mumbling "still want to pretend you're so innocent?" Kissing my jaw "tell me to stop if so."

I shook my head no

He pulled me close "you're gonna be a good girl and ride me?"

I reach down and unbuttoned his jeans palming him through his boxers. A moan fell from his lips as I took him out of his boxers rubbing him up and down a few times.

"Spit on my cock baby"

I let spit slowly drip down to his hard on.

He's eyes locked on my lips watching the spit drip down he breathed out a 'fuck'

I pumped him a few times before he stopped me "I would normally fucking live for this love but I'm going to need you to get on my cock."

Stood up on my knees Harry moved my underwear to the side while holding his other hand on my hip

I slowly lowered down we both let out a moan. I began rocking my hips that he held on to.
One of his hands let go of my hip going under my shirt and grabbing my breast. he took them out placing kisses to my chest. he then placed his hand around my throat.

"So innocent huh riding my dick with your tits out."

I kissed him. he deepened the kiss rocking my hips faster.

I started going up and down he put his hand on my throat. "Fuck baby just like that."

"Fuck Harry" I moaned into his mouth

He grabbed my hand placing it on myself "Touch yourself"

I started rubbing circles. he let out a moan looking down at me

My hand stopped moving "Harry I'm close"

He connected his hand where mine was rubbing circles and continued "Cum for me baby"

It wasn't long until my head fell forward onto Harry shoulder.

He moved my hips faster until he got sloppier and he froze He placed small kisses on my jaw.

We cleaned up my cheeks were still flush.

He reached over grabbing the bag of grapes then grabbing my jaw "open"

I opened my mouth and he placed a grape in my mouth I closed my mouth and he pulled me close "such a good girl"

I grabbed a grab his face trying to mimic him but he didn't open just gave me a deadpan look.

"Harry.." I whined

He laughed grabbing the fruit placing in his own mouth "I'm not a sub darling." Shaking his head

"We'll see about that" I smiled

"My sweet lexy thinks she can be a dom?" He laughed

"Maybe" I squinted

"I doubt" he smiled

We sat there and talked

I asked what happened at the bar when he put someone against the wall

He laughed "a little Misunderstanding that's all."

"About?"

"About you. he asked if you and I were a thing and when I said no he said he was going to try to sleep with you."

My eyes widened "I would never."

He laughed "I know I just didn't want him thinking he could"

"I can't believe you had a girl on you not gonna lie I wanted to slap you."

He laughed "you should've."

"I would never hit you Harry. not unless it was playful."

"I was completely out of it that night after I saw you with Ed. I haven't gotten that high in a long time. I swear I don't even know how she got there."

"What did you take?"

"Everything." He said blankly

"Harry that's dangerous!"

He gave me a deadpan look that curled into a smile "I'm a dangerous guy."

"I can't believe you thought I would sleep with Ed."

"See now that's mean. what's wrong with Ed?" Harry now acting like I insulted Ed

I laughed "nothing but I don't see him like that. Hes been a really good friend by the way."

"I bet. he's a good lad. Which is why I thought.."

"Well I wasn't I was to busy being heart broken.."

"I'm sorry again."

I nodded

He kissed my knuckles and said "so tell me about your new friend Sarah."

"Well she's extremely sweet and she also likes art."

"That's cool So are you guys going to paint and shit together?"

Planning on it. She does pottery and she said she would teach me"

"That sounds like fun."

"Yeah so expect some mugs and bowels."

"Oh I can't wait." He smiled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blueprint By zeff

Fanfiction

375K 10.4K 20
Lonely, inexperienced intern Athena has the hots for a lawyer at the firm. What could a small crush cost?
25.1K 1.4K 51
When a murder is exposed and a famous author is implicated along with two movie stars, it creates a media circus and sends a shockwave across the cou...
6.7K 155 83
His hands are soft and his nails are coloured black. His cross tattoo shines in the light and his hairs are standing. I look down at his anchor tatto...
79.4K 4.5K 59
"Harry, please," she groaned, bucking her hips into mine. "What do you want?" I asked, my voice dropping low as I massaged her chest. "You, Harry," s...