Arranged To The Blind Billion...

minnikookie द्वारा

" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and c... अधिक

🎇Introduction🎇
The life of Kim Taehyung
Y/Ns desi household
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HAPPY HOBI DAYY💖💖
💫Wedding💫
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Yoongi Day!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 30
End
promo

Chapter 27

5.5K 303 27
minnikookie द्वारा

Where It All Began

⚠️⚠️
This chapter contains usage of sensitive , hurtful , swearing remark ,mention of blood and very harmful weapons . I suggest to read at your own risk if you're sensitive to these or read if you're 15 plus . The scenes aren't that horrible so I think some of you will be okay .

"What does he mean by where it all began?" Taehyung bit his fingernails.

Suddenly his phone rang , the detective motioned Taehyung to pick it up. It was Y/N.

"Love , I'm busy - "Hello Taehyung " Harry spoke on the other side.

Taehyung widened his eyes and put the phone on speaker , Jeon connected the phone to his computer to identify the location.

"What are you doing with my wife's phone, where is she?" Taehyung furiously asked.

"Oh she's right here , by my side " Harry laughed as he heard your whimpers.

"Taehyung-ah p-please save m-me" You cried over the phone.

"Y/N! Don't worry I'll get you as fast as possible. You bastard how dare you lay your hands on my wife ? " Taehyung yelled over the phone.

He got even more angry when he heard Harry's laughter.

"Lover boy , she's mine now and I can do anything with her right at this moment " Harry laughed like a devil.

"Put your hand on her or even touch any strand of her hair and I will chop your fucking hands and shove it down your esophagus till it reaches your stomach ". Taehyungs deep voice spoke darkly.

"Am I supposed to be scared that you're threatening me over the phone? Hhahaha good one Taehyung , I will only not touch a strand of her hair but I'll touch her all over " The psychopath maniacally told.

"You fucking lunatic son of a bitch, just wait I'll come to you and chop every piece of your body into tiny fucking pieces to the point even your own dog wouldn't recognize you and eat you" The billionaire growled.

It seems like there are two psychopaths talking to each other.

"Enough with the shit talk , tell us where you and Y/N are " Jeon snapped.

"Well well , how about we play a game shall we? I'll give you three options and you have to find out which place I am at . If you pass I surrender and give Y/N but if you fail I'll devour Y/Ns body and kill myself " Harry spoke.

"Okay give us the options " Detective Jeon said.

"Hmm first option the valley where I fell , second option our old high school where we became friends and last option the dark Alley where Taehyung lost his eyesight. Come on time's ticking you only have twenty four hours......" Harry sang and cut the call.

"The options seem to have some sort of connection don't you think Jeon? " Taehyung asked the detective.

"Hmmm but one wrong guess and your wife is gone " Jeon said while thinking.

"But the dark alley seems so suspicious , how does he know? Taehyung crooked his eyebrow.

"Jaehyun was the only witness, wait a damn minute what if Harry was the person who hit you in the head? Jungkook spoke out.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

"I'll go to Jaehyun right now " Jungkook stated and stood up.

Taehyung also followed from behind .

The two men walked up to Jaehyun's cell , there he was lying on his bed.

"Jaehyun did you hire Harry the time Taehyung lost his eyesight?" Jungkook banged the cell .

"Yes I did, he was the one who hit hyung at the back of his head. That afternoon where I purposely took hyung to a dark alley , the afternoon where hyung lost his eyesight and Harry committed his first crime , where it all began. Hyung was beaten several times on his head where his optic nerve got damaged hence resulting in blindness, I stood there smiling and doing nothing " Jaehyun finish with nothing but a cold tone.

"We'll go to the alley " Jungkook marches away where else Taehyung stood there.

"You let all of that happen without any emotion? No empathy? How cruel did you get Jaehyun. What had I ever done to you , you could've just asked me politely for money or even the chairman position if I weren't blind , I would've given that happily because you're my baby brother. I loved you so much and in return I get this? I don't even know if I should call you my brother anymore " The last sentence Taehyung said broke Jaehyun's heart.

Jaehyun shed a lonely drop of tear , too ashamed to face his brother he didn't speak a word.

Taehyung left with disappointment .

Soon Taehyung, Jungkook and a few police officers arrived at the alley. Taehyung looked around and saw the place, it looked almost the same. His traumatic past was here.

Everyone searched for some sort of solid evidence , technically no one knew what they were searching for but they needed answers.

One of the police dogs suddenly barked and started sniffing the trash can , it rolled it over and began searching for something like crazy. The dog then found a plastic bag full of white stuff , it teared it open and sniffed it. The white substance was non other than cocaine however that wasn't the surprising thing , the actual thing inside of it was a USB.

"Sir I've found a USB " The police officer gave Jungkook a USB.

Jungkook quickly ran towards his van and took out his computer. He plugged the USB and a video was played.

Taehyung sat beside him and what he saw next scared the guts out of him.

Harry was chopping a womans body into pieces. The blood was splattered around the room and all over Harry. Then he cut her fingers and put it in a jar full of other fingers. He teared her skin with the knife and cut open the corners of her lips. Then he showed the camera of what her state was. The woman was unrecognizable , in fact she looked like a zombie or worse.

Harry got up and dragged Y/N into the same room , she was crying and screaming seeing the scene. Y/N wanted to escape from harry's bloody hands but she couldn't unfortunately.

Taehyung's heart broke and was full of fear.

"You see this? This is going to happen to you if your husband and that Detective doesn't save you and if you don't follow my instructions I'll chop one finger of yours" Harry threatened Y/N.

"Think Taehyung think , it's all connected to one place. Whatever happens will always comeback , it always ends up where it ends" The video was turned off.

Taehyung palmed his face not wanting to suddenly burst into tears and anger.

"Why does he have to take my Y/N ? She has done nothing wrong in her life , she's too innocent and pure why her? He could've taken me not her , God please stay with her" Taehyung whispered in pain.

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyungs shoulder.

"We'll save her in no time " Jungkook assured Taehyung.

"Let's go to the valley , we'll find something there " Taehyung said coldly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My stupid ass be saying read if you're 15 plus but I'm 14 💀💀

And yas the answer was unexpected but fortunately there were people who got them 💅.

Shout out to iconicyadom, ninov12 VanshikaRajput54321 for getting the answers!!

Do you think they'll find something useful at the valley?

Yes

No

Idk

Comment and vote for the next chapter to be released 💕

This is what Jungkook is wearing btw😽( ik ik wrong timing to put outfits but its hotttt)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

328K 10.9K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
343K 12.5K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
109K 4.4K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
447K 15.2K 49
COMPLETED - ✔️ [SPECIAL CHAPTER AT THE END!] ***** "At least I don't have a boyfriend. But even if I did, what does it have to do with you? The marri...