His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 11

15.6K 717 59
By AmicaFelice

Reva's pov

It's Saturday today second last day of my holidays. I'm feeling happy and the reason of my happiness is my one and only husband. He didn't do anything specific to make my day. It's just his presence, I know I am sounding like an idiot or you can say a fool in lo... no it can't be that.

Obviously there is no such things like love and fate. He did say that he like me too on that day and his actions also justify his words but it can't be love. How can someone like him who define perfection love me.

I don't believe in love, I am pessimist about it. In my entire life,I never been in a relationship because of two reasons first I never found someone with whom I feel connection and second cause I'm afraid of love. I'm afraid what if that person lose his interest in me what if I lose my interest in him.

Time to time I also saw a lot of people around me who fall in and fall out in love. Some of them used to cry their eyes out after break up. I even witness the end of long term relationships, which always seems to have a happy ending.

I learned a lesson from all these stories that is if you don't want to see yourself in an awful condition then stay out from all these heart stuff.

But still I want to feel truly loved by someone for once. I know all these things happens in books and in real life people live with each other only because of needs so I never made high hopes.

But now...i feel different about love. I think he is changing my thoughts about love without even tring. He is the first person with whom I feel a connection, only his presence is enough to make my heart flutter.

I don't think that he likes me because of his needs or because he wanted to present himself like an ideal husband.

We kissed for three times but not even for once I saw pure lust in his eyes for me.

Well, i am not saying it's bad to have lust for the person whom you love. But the emotion I see in his eyes is beyond love and lust. He looks at me like he worships me, his black eyes looks so deep and pure.

I think if he remain like this I am definitely going to lost my heart.

I can't make myself think negative about him, he is just so perfect. I do feel little hurt and angry when he kind of avoid me after our first kiss. But my anger vanished into a thin air when he talked to me about that. I saw a fear and desperation in his eyes yesterday night. Like he badly wanted to say something but he was afraid.

We didn't get much time to talk this morning. He went to his office after breakfast and I came to temple with maa.

I may be a pessimist about love but I am optimistic about God. For me God is like a ray of hope, my believe over him help me find happiness even in the ugliest situations.

After temple me and maa have lunch later we met her friends. In these last days I met to a lot of new people. They all were the acquaintance of Maa Papa and Anvi. I almost met everyone, only his friends are left and I want to meet them too.

When we came back it was almost evening and Ansh hadn't come home yet. I want to talk to him but again I forgot to ask for his phone number. Ughh...I'm such an idiot.

Mee maa and papa have evening snacks after that I escort maa to her room so she can have some rest and I walked to mine. Today was really tiring. I think Ansh is going to be late so I decided to have some rest.

I woke up from my nap when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and found Anvi.

"Hello bhabhi" Anvi said with a smile.

She is such a chirpy soul, always happy.

"Hii" I replied to her rubbing my eyes.

"Looks like you were sleeping" She said and I just smile while nodding.

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep but you have to wake up for dinner" She said. I replied in an ok to her and after that check my phone.

After taking care of my appearance I went downstairs. Everyone was on dinner table except me and Ansh. He hadn't come yet and I don't have any idea about his
whereabouts. Just exactly where is he?

"Reva beta, why are you standing there come have dinner with us" I heard maa's voice.

"Maa I'll have my dinner later, i am not feeling hungry" I said to her because I wanted to wait for him.

"Bhabhi, you are not feeling hungry for real or just waiting for bhai" Anvi said in a teasing tone.

"Don't tease her Anvi" Papa defend me immediately and i just smiled at him and maa laughed.

"Beta Ansh is going to be late so don't wait for him" Maa said to me.

"No maa, I'm really not that hungry right now and also I want to wait for him" I said to her with a little blush.

"Ok then call and ask him when he'll come" Maa said and i nodded while saying that i left my phone in my room.

I came to my room after that and decided to read a book till he came. Today I'm going to ask for his number first when he'll come.

My attention divert to my phone from my book when I heard notification sound on it. I checked my phone, it was a whatsup message from an unknown number.

"Have your dinner wife"

I read as I opened the message and my heart skip a beat. How he get my number?

"No, I'm waiting"

I typed back while smiling. Now I don't have to ask for his number.

"Waiting for whom?"

He messaged again and i am sure he typed this with a big grin on his face.

"For you"

I typed while blushing like a teenage girl who just got a text from her first crush.

"Ok, I'll be there in half hour."

he typed and I went downstairs to heat the food for both of us after reading his message.

________________________

I was putting the food in oven when someone hugged me from back. I got shocked and instantly tried to pushed that person back.

"Relax baby, it's just me" Ansh said putting his face on my left shoulder. I got relax into his touch after recognising his presence.

"I missed you" He whispers in my ear with a heavy breath and tight his grip around my waist. Blush crept into my cheeks after realising the fact that he missed me.

"Say something " He said and kissed my neck and shoulder's junction. I feel my knees become weak and blush dark as he kissed me more there.

"We are...in the kit..chen." I said to him breathing heavily.

"So" he said and snuggled his face more into my neck.

"Someone will see us like this" I said closing my eyes.

"So what? " He asked kissing my ear.

"So leave me" I said in a serious tone and in next moment he leave me.

"Sorry Reva,I just..."

"No need to be sorry, go freshen up,I'm setting the dinner for both of us" I said or I say almost ordered him.

"Hmm " He hummed and walked out with a smile.

I was almost done setting the dinner table when he come back after shower in black t-shirt and grey trousers with messey hairs. He looks so ho.. I mean cute.

"Thank you for the food " he said and sat beside me on dinner table.

"How did you get my number" I asked him while serving food to myself.

"I have my ways" he said taking a bite into his mouth with faint smirk on his face. Huh!!! his ways...i know he possibly took it from maa. After that we just ate our food in complete silence.

After dinner he went to his study and I came to our room. I changed first and then decided to complete my novel.

He come to room almost half an hour later with a tired look on his face.

"Are you tired" I asked him as he came to bed.

"Hmm" he hummed while yawning.

"Then sleep" I told him but he just stared at my face.

"You didn't served me dessert during dinner" he speaks after sometime and I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face.

"I want dessert" he said again looking at my face with a blank look.

"Yo.. " my words stuck in my throat when he suddenly put his lips on mine. He grabbed the back of my neck from one hand and squeeze my waist from other. I dropped my book on bed and feel his muscular chest under my palms. He nibbles and suck my lips little harshly due to which I gasped and he entered his tongue into my mouth as I opened it and start exploring. I can feel him smiling during our kiss.

In next moment he pulled me into his lap and adjust me in such a way that i was straddling him. He leave me after we ran out of breath and hugged me.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me jaan" He said while patting my head and a smile broke out on my face.
I didn't feel weird or awkward
in fact I was feeling very comfortable with him even in this position.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow" he asked to me and i detached myself from him while blushing.

"No" I replied in a low voice and shook my head at the same time.

"I want to introduce you to my friends, so can we.. "

"Yes" I said before he can complete his sentence and he chuckled.

"Ok then, be ready at 10:00am" He said and I nodded.

After that we lay down at our sides but sleep was no where to be found in my eyes. I looked at him he was facing the other side and I think he was asleep. I was just changing sides because I want to cuddled with him ugh...why can't he just hug me. (You can do it too) I thought to myself. I think I should ask him first or he is just gonna think me as a pervert.

I turned to his side for asking but he suddenly stood up and I looked at him while thinking. (what happened to him?)

"I'm going to take shower" He said and quickly disappear into the washroom.

Why he is taking shower now?I mean he just took it before dinner. Wait a minute was he...no no that can't be the case or I guess it can be.

He came out after showering and I kept staring at him. He was looking like the best night snack I can have. (God!!! Reva have some decency)

"Do you want to ask something wife" He said and came to bed after drying his black hairs.

"Yes" I replied. Should I really ask him, what if he judge me?(whatever just ask) my , consciousness speaks in my favour this time.

"Did you shower because you were hard" I asked in a one go with blushing cheeks. I don't know, I just asked this because of all those kinky novels i read.

"You know what " he said and pulled me towards him. I looked at him with a questioned look.

"I like you a lot" He said with a smile and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep, we have so much to do tomorrow" he said and wrapped his hand around my waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
1.6M 17.3K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
948K 38.8K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
33.3K 1.8K 31
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...