The Itsy Bitsy Spider

By scottystaco

Takes place after Civil War and Homecoming. What happens if 2 "ghosts" and a former Stark employee takes reve... More

Trailer & Release Date!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Notes with Roses
Chapter 2: Misfortunate Events
Chapter 3: Feeling Hallow
Chapter 4: Mystery in the Darkness
Chapter 5: Death to the Future
Chapter 6: Past, Ghosts, Mysteries
Chapter 7: Blood in the Darkness
Chapter 8: Screams from the Mercy
Chapter 9: Getting the Band Back Together
Chapter 10: Chasing The Lead
Chapter 11: A Message Of Faith
Chapter 12: The Missing Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 13: The Parkers Hidden Bunker
Chapter 14: Secrets Kept Hidden
Chapter 15: Lets Go Find A Leprechaun
Chapter 16: Safe At Home
Chapter 17: Rules and Talks
Chapter 18: Dead at Dreams
Chapter 19: Questions of Studies and Trust
Chapter 20: Clinging to the Daytime
Chapter 21: Chaotic Elements
Chapter 22: Christmas Eve
Chapter 23: Jolly O' Presents
Chapter 24: Surprise
Chapter 25: What is Real and What is Fake
Chapter 26: Endless Nights
Chapter 27: First Day Back
Chapter 28: What Are Friends For
Chapter 29: Sherlock Holmes- Friends in Love
Chapter 30: Our Mystery Friend
Chapter 31: They Know
Chapter 32: The Haunted Tower
Chapter 33: He's Back
Chapter 34: Protectiveness and Love
Chapter 35: Haunted By Them
Chapter 36: Freaky Week
Chapter 37: Illusions
Chapter 38: Fun Day Besides Almost Burning The Tower Down
Chapter 39: Family Is Always There For You
Chapter 41: Final Showdown
Chapter 42: Aftermath
⚠️⚠️INFO PLS READ⚠️⚠️

Chapter 40: Time Is Ticking

19 0 0
By scottystaco

⚠️BLOOD⚠️

"I found something that can help me fight Norman" Peter announces after Abe shows them the creepy note he received today on March 4th.

"No way! Really?!" Ned gasps.

"How?" Flash wonders.

"Was it something in a note or whatever?" Charles asks.

"Yes actually" Peter nods when it dings to him. "Wait..if he's...I don't think Norman is the one who wrote that note."

"What note?" Betty questions.

"Otto?" Mj guesses.

"Otto" Peter agrees while he grabs the note and puts it on the table for everyone to see. "He told me that everyone was hiding something from me about my parents. May had this box from them for me and she let me go through it. I found a bunch of stuff about them like how they were Shield agents."

"You're parents worked for Shield?!" Cindy whisper shouts.

"Yeah, working for Oscorp was a mission. They knew something was up and that something was Norman combining himself with the goblin. He's been wanting the radioactive spider my dad made ever since but he knew something was up. My dad put his own blood into the spider so the powers would only be given to me. Normans been wanting to get it from me for years and it's another reason why he killed my parents with the plane crash and then he killed my uncle" Peter confesses.

"Holy shit, we're sorry dude but also like your parents are badasses!" Abe apologizes.

"Ya...well anyways, my parents knew he was going to be unstoppable with the goblin and spider dna mixed together. They wrote down a ton of formulas until they found the perfect one to extract the goblin away but I had to make a few modifications in order to also get rid of the spider dna. I started to work on it in the lab last night. If Otto gave me that note, that means he knew what my parents were doing" Peter explains.

"Like how he felt bad after sticking that needle into you that one day" Ned recalls.

"Exactly! He never wanted this to happen! He even helped me with a few things and kept apologizing to me about what he had to do and even told me Norman was after you guys. The thing is if Otto knew, there is a small chance Norman knows or will find out and there is little time. He wants to kill me soon but good news is that I think the serum will be done tonight or worst case, tomorrow night" Peter exclaims.

"So that serum is just going to grab the dnas that aren't his and just...suck it out?" Sally questions.

"Yep!" Peter nods.

"And he wants to kill you like really, really soon?" Abe asks.

"When I was going through my parents box, there was a note on the window saying "tick tock". It's the same words I got a little few notes before I got kidnapped" Peter recalls.

"Same with us" Mj agrees.

"Can we help you in any way?" Betty wonders.

"I don't think you can. I talked with Nat on Saturday to ask if she knew some things about my parents since they both worked with Shield. This is my fight. My parents knew it for years and Nat had told me how everyone knows it's my fight. I'm going to have to be the one to put an end to this" Peter declares.

"Can you at least let me be the guy in the chair? I don't want you to do this alone especially if he wants to kill you and has Beck on his team and Otto to force" Ned sighs.

"Yes you can still be my guy in the chair and yes, you can all be on a FaceTime call" Peter agrees.

"Do you know when he's going to try and attack?" Mj asks.

"No but I know I don't have long" Peter claims.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'll meet you guys in AcaDec. Ms. Orzal wanted to speak to me about something" Peter claims.

"Want me to come with you?" Ned asks.

"No, it'll take quick. I'll cya in a few" Peter assures.

Everyone says bye to Peter before going separate ways. Peter makes it to the classroom when his senses tingle to life but not in a threatening way. Peter let's out a deep breath he just realized he was holding and opens the door only to see no Ms. Orzal, just Chris.

The door behind Peter slams shut and Peter can hear it lock with two laughters, most likely Todd and Leo. Peter feels a slight panic rising up. He hates being trapped in a room and this math class isn't partically big.

"What do you want Chris?" Peter asks.

"I want you to do my homework" Chris demands.

"No" Peter shuts down.

"I want you to do my homework or else I'll beat the living shit outta you, you freak" Chris threatens.

"Look, I've done this whole thing a million times. I'm not doing your homework" Peter continues to deny.

"Oh you think you're being funny?! HA IS THAT IT?!" Chris shouts, inching closer to Peter as he hides a small flinch. "I NEED YOU TO DO MY HOMEWORK!!"

Chris punches Peter making him stumble and hit the door. Chris grabs onto Peters hoodie which is actually Tony's that he stole and Chris uses it to yank Peter closer so Peter can smell his horrible breath.

"You are doing my homework and if you don't get it done for tomorrow, you will receive the punching of your life" Chris threatens, dropping Peter and practically throwing his sheets of homework at Peter. "Stupid fuck."

Chris opens the door that his friends had unlocked at some point and slams the door shut behind him. Peter looks at Chris's homework and rolls his eyes cause no way is he doing it. He puts it down on a random desk and leaves the room to go to AcaDec practice.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's Tuesday, March 5th. Last night, Peter almost got the serum perfected. He really needs it done soon, his senses are practically hissing to get it done so he's going to finish and finalize it at night.

Gym had just ended and Chris is very mad Peter just left his undone homework in Ms. Orzals classroom but he can care less, it's not his job to do Chris's homework.

Coach Wilson had already left the gym and students are filing out. Peter is with all of his friends but Chris, Todd, Leo and some of his football friends stops them before they can leave.

"WHAT THE FUCK FREAK?!" Chris yells.

"What the fuck if your problem asshole" Mj snaps back.

"MY PROBLEM?! THAT DICK SAID HE'D DO MY HOMEWORK AND DIDN'T!!" Chris screams.

"I never agreed. It's not my responsibility to do your homework" Peter tells him.

"Get them" Chris demands at his friends.

Before anyone knows what Chris meant, all his friends had grabbed onto each of Peters friends and one of the football dudes, even grabbed onto Peter and threw his backpack to the ground.

"Let him go dude!" Ned argues even though he's also being held by a football player.

"It's just homework! If you're so pissed about it, you should've done it yourself!" Abe reasons.

Chris ignores him and punches Peter right in the stomach.

"Dude stop!" Flash shouts.

"Let us and him go!" Cindy demands.

"Go to therapy for your anger issues, don't take it out on other students!" Betty informs him.

Chris continues to ignore and sends another punch to his stomach again.

"Chris! Stop!" Charles shouts.

"He didn't do anything wrong! That's your own fault for not doing your homework!" Sally protests.

"Stop being a pain in the ass and stop before I kill you myself! I have a pocket knife calling your name" Mj threatens.

"And I have a pocket knife too" Chris smirks as he pulls his out and slashes Peter on the cheek.

"PETER!!" Ned yells as him and everyone else is trying to get out of their holds.

"SOMEONE GET THE PRINCIPAL!!" Betty shouts even though no one else is left in the gym.

"Hope you have fun when you get expelled!" Charles hopes.

"Oh if Principal Morita looks, he won't see anything happening so we're fine" Chris claims while he punches Peter in the face right where the new knife cut is that is currently healing and Thor knows Chris can't see that.

"WE HAVE ACADEC PRACTICE!!" Ned screams.

"So?" Chris questions.

"So if we aren't there, Mr. Harrington is going to come and look for all of us and when he finds us, you're going to be sent to the principals office" Mj warns.

Chris looks at all his friends whose faces are practically telling him to stop so they don't get sent there.

"You're all being wusses" Chris tells his friends.

"I don't want to be kicked off the team for this, sorry man" the football student holding Peter says as he lets Peter go in a harsh way, making him fall over. Peter let's his head fall down and not daring to pick it up. He doesn't feel his cut bleeding anymore and knows it is almost a hundred percent healed.

"Yea dude, I don't know about you but I can't be expelled or suspended" another dude agrees which has several of them nodding their heads.

"Whatever, I can do this all without you!" Chris scoffs while his friends let's go of everyone and making their way out of the gym.

"Just come on bro" another dude rolls his eyes, grabbing Chris and practically dragging him out of the gym with him protesting on how they're all kinds of curse words.

Peter finally looks up and gets off from the floor, grabbing his backpack. His friends turn to him and besides Ned, Mj and Flash, their eyes are wide.

"What?" Peter asks.

"The wound healed" Cindy answers.

"Well I do heal fast, comes in handy" Peter shrugs as he leads the way out of the gym like nothing happened.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's 9pm on the Tuesday night and Mj is looking out of her window cause she swears she heard something. That's when she sees it as she turns her head to the right.

A barely visible Doc Ocks octo arm.

Mjs eyes keeps staring at the arm as she slowly opens her window. She sticks her head out and sees the figure of Otto.

"What are you doing here?!" Mj whisper shouts.

"Tell Peter, he's stronger than we thought. If you thought he was unstoppable, he's only going to prove you even more right. He needs to perfect that serum quickly, he's dangerously running out of time" Otto warns and with that, his arms clang away and they disappear into the nights sky.

Mj quickly shuts her window and facetimes Peter right away.

"Hey M, what's up?" Peter greets just as he picks up the phone.

"Where are you?" Mj wonders since Peters walking around.

"Just got in my room, thinking of ways to perfect the serum tonight too. Why?" Peter asks.

"I just saw Otto" Mj claims.

"What?!" Peter questions.

"Norman's stronger than we all thought. If we thought he was already unstoppable, he's even more unstoppable. Peter, he said that you're dangerously running out of time" Mj explains everything that Otto told her with a hint of fear that she barely ever shows.

"I'll be ok, I'm prepared" Peter assures her.

"I don't think it matters how much you are prepared or not. He's dangerous and he's got Beck in his corner too and who knows what he'll make Otto do!" Mj argues.

"I know the chances aren't that good M but...I have faith" Peter admits.

"And I believe in you too but I'm just worried" Mj sighs.

"I don't know if I'm going to win this battle but I promise I won't stop fighting" Peter promises.

"Then I'll make sure you fulfill that promise" Mj declares.

"I love you Mj" Peter tells her.

"Love you too loser" Mj replies back.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Peter spins around in his chair at 4:22 in the morning on Wednesday, March 6th. He smiles as he sees the serum he had finally finished and perfected.

"Do you think this will work Fri?" Peter double checks.

"I see no errors in the formula and since you are done, it'd be wise to get some sleep" Fri claims.

"I will Fri, I will" Peter repeats.

Peter grabs the serum and looks at it one more time. He has no clue when or where the goblin is going to attack so he'll have to bring it everywhere he goes. Everywhere being school, the tower and patrol. He needs to be prepared.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"May got a note" Peter claims, holding up the note and showing it to everyone before first period begins.

Sometimes it's good getting paranoid it could tell you things that you've never noticed...

-March 6th

"Times running out" Mj recalls what Otto had told her.

"It's gonna be any day now" Peter nods.

"Did you at least finish the serum?" Betty wonders.

"Yea, got it in my bag" Peter claims.

"You have it in your bag?" Flash questions.

"We never know when he's going to attack. I'm hoping when I'm patrolling" Peter hopes.

"Is it dangerous to have in your bag? I don't think I want another explosive bomb thing" Ned refers to Washington.

"No, it's like a shot. I have to stab him with it and it'll do it's thing" Peter assures.

"Are you going to be able to tell before he attacks?" Charles wonders.

"I'll be able to sense when dangers near so yea" Peter nods.

"Is anyone else like internally freaking out? Sorry but this is super scary" Sally panics a little.

"Everything is going to be fine. He's after me so it's most likely going to be during patrol" Peter reassures.

"I don't like this" Cindy shakes her head.

"Even I got bad feelings and I don't have a six sense" Abe exclaims right as the bell rings which makes everyone jump.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Betty is one her way home when she passes by an alley that catches her attention. She turns her head to see a dirty dumpster.

Only to spot a green and evil looking mask hanging on it. She looks around but sees no one so she walks in the alleyway, approaching the mask.

Once she gets to the mask, she takes a picture of it. It's a little cracked and super freaky that Betty felt like she had chills racing through her body. She feels like the eyes are staring back at her when nobody is even under the mask. It looks so haunting that Betty quickly wanted to get out of there.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cindy was approaching her house that was only down the road when she sees a green mist start flowing through the air.

It almost looks like it's approaching her and she does not like it. She looks around when she realizes, this was the mist that appeared before Peter disappeared out of thin air.

Her eyes goes wide at that realization and runs towards her house. She has her keys out, putting it in the door and turning to unlock it but it doesn't unlock. She looks behind her to see the green mist slowly approaching but it seems like it's going super fast. She turns it agains and this time it unlocks. She swings open the door and slams it closed, quickly locking it. She stands on her tippy toes to look through the small window on her door only to see that it's gone.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Charles is looking out of his window, seeing Peter swing by with a wave. Charles gladly waves back before realizing he still needs to do his homework. He lets out a sigh.

Charles was about to look away from his window only to see a bloody, cracked and creepy glider flying in the air. His mouth drops and he feels goosebumps. 

He goes to call Peter but when he looks back at the window, it was gone.

He opens his window and sticks his head out only to see that it is in fact, completely gone leaving him super confused.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sally is in her kitchen at the table, eating and doing her homework. She is currently home alone since her parents are both working. The tv is playing in the background but it's low enough that she could concentrate.

Out of nowhere, Sally hears rumbling coming from upstairs. She looks up at the ceiling above to see that it's somehow cracking.

Sally let's out a scream as she quickly gets up from her chair and moves away from the kitchen just as the floor above collapses and she sees a blur of a body.

Sally let's out another shrill scream. She brings her phone up to her face that she was clutching on only for her to look back and see that her kitchen is completely normal.

Like nothing had ever happened.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The AcaDec are on a FaceTime call and Sally, Cindy, Betty and Charles had all explained what had happened to them. Peter is down in Tony's lab, sitting on his spiny chair as he's working on more web fluid.

"Wait Betty, you said you took a photo of the mask. Can you please send it?" Peter asks.

"Uh-huh, just sent" Betty confirms.

Peter clicks on the message notification and opens up the photo only to stare at the cracked Green Goblins mask.

"Holy fuck, it wasn't an illusion" Flash curses.

"Language" Tony mocks as he walks into the lab.

Peter clicks back onto the FaceTime call, looking up at Tony.

"Hey Tony!" Peter greets.

"So what wasn't an illusion?" Tony wonders.

"One of our teachers kissing another teacher" Mj lies.

"Ew" Tony replies before looking at what Peter is doing. "Ran outta web fluid?"

"No but I am running low and I like to have back up fluid too" Peter answers.

"Beep boop boop beep boop!" Dum-E says as he places Peters coffee on his table.

"What did I say about giving the kid coffee?" Tony reminds Dum-E.

"Boop boop" Dum-E responds.

"That's right and what did you do? You gave him coffee" Tony points out.

"Give Dum-E a break. At least he doesn't give me coffees that have oil in it" Peter brags.

"I should've known you were trying to kill me from the start!" Tony gasps, making Peters friends burst into laughter. "I will be taking this coffee now since it doesn't have oil in it."

"It has Red Bull in it instead" Peter tells him before he drinks it.

"Should've known Dum-E was trying to make you go into a sugar coma" Tony rolls his eyes, placing the coffee down.

"Don't worry, I don't drink it" Peter assures.

"I will be having Fri report to me if you do" Tony threatens.

"Ok" Peter shrugs.

U moves his claw in a circular motion making Peter let out a small chuckle and Tony to roll his eyes.

"Oh, dinners ready by the way and it's Yelenas macaroni and cheese so hurry up before she puts hot sauce on your serving" Tony warns.

"Fine, I just finished with the fluid anyways. I gotta go, bye guys!" Peter waves at his friends before hanging up.

"Ok spider monkey, let's go" Tony chuckles.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yelena is making dinner and Tony is talking with Rhodey in Rhodeys room cause Rhodey happened to be there when Tony gets an alert on his phone.

"Shit!!" Tony curses as he calls for his suit.

"What is it?" Rhodey questions.

"It's Peter, Karen is saying he's falling!" Tony quickly explains before jumping out of the open window from Friday and flying away as his suit catches him.

Tony is sky rocketing through the air when he spots Peter, falling without any signs of shooting his web fluid out to catch himself. That's when Tony notices the blood on Peter and makes the thrusters go even faster.

Tony gets closer and closer to Peter as he is getting closer to civilization. He feels sweat growing on his face and worry and fear itching all over. Just as Peter was reaching the heights of the trees, Tony swoops in and...

And misses.

Peter had gone through him.

"Underoos?!" Tony calls out as he spins around only to see no Peter. "Fri, where's Peter?!"

"Mini boss is currently in your lab and working on his web fluid" Friday answers.

"Beck" Tony hisses.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tony practically rushes to his lab only to see Peter content in making his web fluid and talking with his nerdy friends and girlfriend. He lets out a sigh of relief when Friday informs him that Yelena had finished cooking dinner.

Tony tells Fri that him and Peter are coming before walking into the lab and catching Flash curse about something not being an illusion.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

May is opening her door to her room to change into her pajamas for the night. She shuts the door behind her and flicks on the light switch only to gasp and fling her hands to her mouth.

On her bedroom floor is Peter all bloody with his mask in his hands, leaning against the now bloody window.

"Peter! Can you hear me? Wake up Peter" May rushes over to her nephew, kneeling down to his side and reaching her fingers to his neck to feel for a heart beat when Peter disappears as she tried to touch him.

Mays eyes goes wide and she falls on her butt. She blinks a few times but it doesn't bring back Peter. Her bedroom is just her bedroom, no bloody messes and Peter anywhere.

"F-Fri? Where's Peter?" May stammers in fear.

"Mini boss is currently in his room" Friday answers. "Would you like me to go get him?"

"No thank you Friday" May assures, slowly getting up from the floor and double taking the scene before.

She decides to get ready for bed and then go see Peter who is supposed to be in his room from what Friday had told her.

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Peter is in his room, looking at his vital watch on his night stand, to his phone plugging in and to the box from his parents.

He lets his fingers tap on his legs as he lets out a sigh. He gets up from his bed and goes over to his desk, pulling out an empty notebook and pen. He starts to pace around with it only to end up on the ceiling. He sits in the far corner and begins to write letters to each person he knows and loves.

He doesn't want to be not hopeful but he can't help but think if he's really going to win this battle...whenever it is. He claims he's ready but is he? Is he really? 

And so he writes.

He only finishes one letter and that's to May when speaking of May, she knocks and enters Peters room to find him on the ceiling.

"What are you doing up there?" May asks, gazing up at the ceiling.

"Hanging out" Peter shrugs.

"Ok well I just wanted to check in and see if you're doing ok" May exclaims.

"I'm good, why?" Peter wonders.

"Just wanted to check in" May repeats. "I'm gonna head to bed now. Get some rest, larb you."

"Larb you too May" Peter returns as she closes the door. 'Weird...'

            <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.1K 23
If you've got a big ol crush on Peter Parker like me than look no further for a random fantasy to dive into instead of worrying about actual life. I...
397K 17.7K 96
Tony Stark had lost his son when he was only 2 years old, stolen away in broad daylight. Years later, his path crosses with that of a particular vigi...
11K 432 12
Something's wrong. He's certain of that now. The photos, the dreams, and now this. It's too much to be a coincidence. He feels as though his mind has...
43.7K 986 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...