Full House

By fillomina

Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 28

6.4K 342 36
By fillomina

Y/N POV 

I woke up this morning, cuddled with my pack. The weight that has been on my chest this last week was finally gone, I didn't realise how stressed the mystery hybrid smell situation was making me.

We were back to normal, with Yoongi in his human form, pulling my back into his chest, spooning me, and Hobi was snuggled against my stomach. Jimin was laid out above our heads on the pillows. I finally felt like I could breathe again.

I still couldn't believe that I didn't even think of Jin. I went through all of my work colleagues, everyone I saw in the office, and didn't even think of the one person that I saw almost every day.

As relieved as I was about this, it also brought new anxiety to me. I probably wouldn't be able to go on my lunch dates with him anymore. I didn't want to cause stress and tension in my family, and now that I knew exactly what was causing that, I should avoid it, shouldn't I?

Even though Jin was just a human, clearly the smell of his hybrid was causing distress to my poor pack, and I couldn't bear to see them like that.

The thought of Jin, struggling for money to support himself and his hybrid, it was breaking my heart and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to talk to him. I wasn't sure what I would say, but I just wanted him to know he had a friend.

When Jin was buying that first aid kit, could it have been for his hybrid? Were they injured badly? Jin probably couldn't afford to take them to a hybrid doctor. I decided I would take him out for lunch again today, but I would give my guys some warning first.

I tried to gently pull Yoongi's arm off me so that I could start getting ready for work, but he shook me off and just pulled me against him tighter.

"Yoongi, I don't have the energy to fight you every morning." I laughed.

"Then don't. Stay here" he said groggily. His voice sounded so good in the morning.

I rolled my eyes and forcefully sat myself up. Yoongi just groaned in protest and pulled the blanket higher to keep in the warmth.

"Hey, I know you might not be happy with this, but I want to take Jin out for lunch one last time" I decided to spill it out now.

Yoongi visibly stiffened, and his eyes darted to mine. He stayed silent though.

"I'm sorry I know it's not ideal, but I'd just like to treat him to one last meal, and then after this, no more lunch dates." I explained. "That way we can put this whole thing behind us, the most I'll do from tomorrow onwards is just say 'Hi', deal?"

I looked at him hopefully, waiting for a response. I knew he wouldn't be happy with me going out to lunch again, especially during this time of my cycle, but it would be the last time, then we wouldn't have to deal with this again.

Hobi was now awake, and his little fox face was just staring at me.

"You can scent me for...." I checked the clock on my bedside table "12 whole minutes?"

Yoongi finally grunted and rolled his eyes and I took this as a reluctant yes. I giggled at his feigned annoyance and lay myself on top of him, which only made him grunt more. I'd be lying if I said the noises coming from him weren't making me feel some type of way.

I tried my best to give him a big bear hug, but it was difficult to do over the blankets and he was still lying on his side. His shoulder was digging into my sternum.

"Thaaaaaanks Yoongi" I kissed him on the cheek.

His eyes opened up wide at this and I noticed a faint blush creep up onto his cheeks. Next to us, Hobi chirped and dug himself under the blanket. This usually meant he was going to shift. The lump under the blanket grew and grew until Hobi's face finally popped out.

"I want a kiss too!" he whined, and scooted himself closer. Thankfully his lower half was covered, but his naked chest and arms were out for me to ogle at.

I just laughed at his cuteness and rolled off Yoongi, earning me another grunt from him. I propped myself up on one elbow and gave Hobi a kiss on his cheek as well. Satisfied, he smiled and, without warning, tackled me to lay down on the bed.

He began furiously rubbing his head all over my neck, my cheeks, any exposed skin he could find.

Oh right, I promised they could scent me.

At least the blanket had wrapped around his lower half and kept a barrier between us.

While I was distracted by the hyper fox on top of me, I barely felt a large hand gently grabbing my wrist. Yoongi brought it up to his face and softly rubbed. I chuckled at the different energies; Yoongi being so soft and gentle, Hobi just going crazy.

A meow was heard between the ruckus, Jimin must have finally woken up. He was still lying on the pillows above our heads, so, still in his cat form, he began rubbing his head into my hair and face.

All of the hair and ears were tickling me and soon I was in a fit of giggles. They didn't let up though, I did promise them 12 minutes.

Luckily, I was soon saved by my alarm. The boys grunted in annoyance, but didn't stop.

"Guys, hahah, I have to get up now!" I said between laughs.

Hobi decided that apparently I wasn't tortured enough, so he brought his hands to my waist and tickled me.

"N-NO!" I squealed, half laughing as well. "No A-AH! Stop!"

Hobi just laughed in my face and kept going, the evil shit. I couldn't stop laughing and tears were streaming out of my eyes. My attempts to roll away from him were futile as he managed to sit on me to keep me still.

"PleASE!! MERCY!" I begged, but he was ruthless.

I flailed around under him, trying as hard as I could to push him off, but he was bigger than me and a hybrid. I kicked my legs up a few times and managed to make him lose his balance. I took the opportunity to push him as hard as I could.

It worked and he tumbled backwards, letting out a cry of surprise. I tried to take in a few deep breaths and wiped the tears from my eyes. I sat myself up, only to shriek and turn around covering my eyes.

"Hobi! Clothes!" I was blushing furiously.

What are you so embarrassed about? It's not like you've never seen a naked man before?

Yeah but this naked man is my innocent hybrid that I'm supposed to be taking care of!

Who cares, he's hot!

Y/N, stop it!

My inner monologue was interrupted by Yoongi's laughter.

"Didn't think you'd get so shy around nudity" he scoffed, teasing me.

"I'm not!" I tried to defend myself.

I heard Hobi getting off the bed, and walking around before he found some pants to put on. He jumped back on the bed, and sprawled out like a starfish.

"Ok, now I really have to get ready" I climbed off the bed, leaving a half asleep Yoongi + cat, and a pouting Hobi.

"How about I bring something special home for dinner? What do you guys want?" I tried to bribe them.

"Sushi" Hobi said quickly.

"I love sushi! I'll bring home a lot" I agreed with him.

I quickly got myself ready in my bathroom and thought about what I would say to Jin. Should I tell him that I can't have lunch with him anymore? Should I tell him that I can't because of my hybrids? Should I lie and say I got a boyfriend?

An idea could be thought up on the train, I decided.

I stepped out of the bathroom and melted at the sight in front of me. Yoongi was still in the same position, lying on his side, facing the middle of the bed. Hobi, however, had nestled himself into Yoongi, whose arm was spread protectively over him. His head was tucked into Yoongi's neck and I could make out from the lumps under the blanket that their legs were tangled together.

Jimin had moved over slightly so that he was sleeping directly above their heads on the pillows. I couldn't help myself and took a photo of them.

"I saw that" Yoongi mumbled at me.

"I'll be back later with sushi" I promised with a giggle, and left the 3 sleepy boys.

"Hey Jin, do you wanna get lunch again today?" I didn't even wait for him to say Hi back.

"Hey Y/N" he looked at me wearily.

"You shouldn't have left that much money in the bag. Or bought me the extra food" he said with a sigh. "I can't keep leeching off you, that's not what friends do"

I frowned, he sounded very tired, he also looked anxious. His eyes checked our surroundings every now and then, as if to check for danger. As happy as I was that he was referring to us as friends, it made me sad that he thought he was leeching off me.

"This might actually be the last time, so I was reeeeeally hoping you'd say yes" I said as sweetly as possible.

Sadness and shock flashed across his face, and he opened his mouth to say something, before closing it again. His face went back to neutral, before giving me a soft smile.

"Okay then, where are we going?"

I smiled, happy that at least he was letting me treat him one last time.

"Do you like sushi?"

A/N: sorry short one tonightttt. better chapters to come 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 3.2K 27
I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your job when you hear a noise outside.. whe...
1.6M 67.9K 77
Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm in adopting seven cats. But here's the c...
518 21 7
Jin runs a hybrid safe house, to help those adjust in normal life again, coming from difficult backgrounds and to learn to be amongst humans again. ...
547K 24K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...