Full House

By fillomina

Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 27

6.4K 381 60
By fillomina

Yoongi POV

The pills worked this morning to calm us down, but when Y/N came home reeking of Jin, I nearly lost my mind.

"Hey guys! I brought you something to say sorry for this morning" she called out as she walked through the door.

She placed the box of cake on the kitchen bench and finally looked up at us, frowning.

"What's wrong"

I clenched my teeth together, trying not to lash out. While the pills definitely helped, we were still obviously on edge. The other two kept silent as well, probably also trying not to say anything aggressive.

"I'm really sorry about this morning, you're probably mad at me for getting upset at you for something you couldn't even control, and I'm really really sorry. I feel terrible." Y/N rubbed her hands over her arms, as if she was trying to warm up.

Right, she doesn't know Jin's a hybrid, of course she wouldn't have a clue why we're upset.

"Well... I'm going to have a shower..." she slowly walked down the hall to her room.

When we heard the door close we all released the breath we were holding.

"You could smell him too right?" Hobi sounded angry.

"Yes! She reeked of him! Like she... hugged him or something??" Jimin sounded angry too.

"What did she do with him? What if they went on a date?"
"What if they kissed?"
"Do you think she uses work as an excuse to just meet up with him every day?"

"Guys stop!" I grunted out, trying to sort through my own thoughts.

"She doesn't even know he's a hybrid. She probably just talked to him as she passed by, like she usually does"

I went back over to the stove to check on the pot of soup I was cooking up. My appetite was practically gone, and I wanted to tip it all down the sink.

Yoongi, calm down. You can't act like this when she doesn't even know the problem.

Taking a deep breath, I went back to preparing the salad for dinner. Hobi and Jimin sat at the kitchen bench quietly, they didn't even touch the cake.

After a little while, Y/N came out of her room and was standing in front of us. The shower washed off most of Jin's scent, but the angry thoughts were still swimming around in my head.

"Guys, I'm really sorry. I don't want to make you more uncomfortable, so I'm just going to eat in my room. Thanks for cooking Yoongi" she said so quietly. She could obviously tell that we were tense.

My heart clenched at hearing her like this, so when she went to grab one of the bowls of soup I plated up, my hand darted out and grasped her wrist to stop her. She just looked at me in surprise.

"It's not that" Hobi mumbled, still sitting at the bench.

"Huh?" Y/N whipped her head to him now.

I cleared my throat, as a warning to Hobi. We promised we wouldn't say anything, and as angry as I was at Jin right now, I knew deep down that he was a kind soul, just trying to survive.

"What's going on? Guys, please talk to me" she darted her eyes between the three of us, trying to get any information she could.

But we all stayed silent. Looking at anything but her. She could tell we were avoiding her.

"Guys, please, if it's not my cycle that's making you upset, then what is it? I want to know so that I can fix it!" Y/N sounded a little desperate now, and it made me feel bad.

Hobi fiddled with his fingers and Jimin stared at his lap. I was still grasping tightly onto her wrist, stuck and unsure of what to do. I just wanted to hold onto her tight in case she disappeared.

"Is it..." her eyes widened a little. "Is it that hybrid? Can you smell it on me again?"

We all stared at each other, silently trying to figure out what to say. If we tell her it is the hybrid, she is going to be stressed, trying to figure out where it's coming from. She was so relaxed yesterday when we weren't hassling her about it, I didn't want to go back to square one.

"It is that isn't it" she said sadly. "I-I'm so sorry guys, I thought that problem was gone when you couldn't smell anything yesterday. And now today you're already feeling on edge and I've come home like this and- and- I.."

I let go of her wrist and took a step forward to hug her, but she quickly grabbed the bowl of soup and stepped backwards.

"I'm so sorry, I'll just be in my room" and she walked away, leaving us with the sound of her door closing.

My entire body felt like it was being torn apart. We were in a beautiful home, we were cared for, fed, clothed, had the freedom to do whatever we wanted in here, our owner was an angel from heaven, and we were screwing it all up.

She bought us a fucking cake to say sorry. What kind of owner does that? What kind of owner cares this much?

The bowls of soup were going cold, but none of us touched them. How could we eat when we could smell our human's tears, tears that were caused by us? We were stressing her out so much and she has been nothing but amazing to us.

It felt like we were sitting there in the kitching for hours, frozen and scared.

"I'm telling her" I decided, finally.

When I got no protests from my packmates, I walked determinedly to her room.

I know I promised Jin, but I decided that that promise was not worth more than our home. It was not worth more than our relationship with Y/N, our home with Y/N.

It was not worth the risk of losing this piece of happiness that we finally found after so long.

"Y/N, can I come in?" I knocked on her door.

I heard a sniffle, and a quiet 'yeah'. I mentally punched myself in the face, knowing that I caused her to be in pain like this.

Slowly opening the door, I found her curled up under the blankets, back facing me, soup untouched on her desk. My ears drooped even lower than they already were, and my tail was limp behind me.

"Y/N, I'm sorry- we're sorry" I walked up to her and got in the bed behind her.

I scooted up closer to her and brought my arm over her waist, pulling her into me. This was how I comforted my packmates when we were in the shelter. When they were scared, or sad, or just lonely and tired.

"W-why are you saying s-sorry. I'm the o-one that's screwing e-everything up" she choked out.

"No, no I promise it's not you. I'll explain everything" I lifted my arm from her waist and carefully rubbed a tear from her cheek, lifting my head up as well so that I could see what I was doing.

I nestled myself closer to her and returned my arm to wrap around her stomach. My tail wrapped around her leg.

"We aren't upset about the situation with your cycle, I'll just put that out there. There's nothing wrong with all of that" she just nodded in response.

"We could smell that hybrid on you today, and just with our heightened senses at the moment, it- it was just a bit of a shock"

"I thought that was it. I thought I got rid of that fucking scent and it wouldn't cause us any more problems, but it just- I just" she rambled.

I could tell she was angry, angry at herself, angry at the whole situation.

"Y/N, please don't beat yourself up, we-" how do I tell her that we know where the scent is coming from. Not only that, but it's from someone that she thinks is human.

"We actually know where the scent is coming from" I just decided to spit it out, and held onto her tighter, afraid of what would happen.

She just sniffled a bit, before trying to turn her head to look at me.

"What?"

I just nodded against her, hoping she wouldn't be that mad at us. Y/N wriggled around in my tight grip and turned her whole body around so that now she was facing me.

"You know where it's coming from?" her eyes didn't hold anger, rather they were hopeful. "Tell me, so I can try to avoid it! I don't want to keep upsetting you every day, it's killing me!"

My hand absently traced circles in her waist, trying to avoid it for as long as I could. I felt guilty, and I was sure my face showed it too. I was about to break my promise.

With a sigh, I spoke.

"You know that guy that sings? You say hello to him when you walk past? Jin?"

Her eyes widened in realisation, and all of the stress and anger and frustration just melted away in an instant. I was a bit confused that she wasn't more shocked though.

"OH!" she exclaimed loudly. "I didn't even think of him! Of course! It all makes sense now!"

"It does?" I asked her, still confused.

"Yes! Of course, he probably has a hybrid and I see him almost every day! Maybe that's who the first aid kit was for, and the leftover food as well!"

"Wait, wait, what?"

"I can't believe I didn't think of him! I'm so stupid!"

I was still so confused about what she was talking about, but I realised that I might not have to break my promise after all. She thinks Jin has a hybrid, and the smell is rubbing off on her. This works out perfectly!

"That's it, right? When you met him on Saturday you could smell his hybrid on him?" she looked so happy now, like she had finally placed the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

"A-ah, yeah. It's him, that's why we were funny around him" I agreed.

She made a happy noise and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling herself into me for a crushing hug.

"Finally, finally, finally!" She sounded so relieved. "You should have told me earlier!"

"Sorry, I just didn't want you to think that we didn't want you to hang out with your friend" I lied. That was a lie.

"Well now that I know, I promise I won't get too close to him anymore" she nodded her head determinedly.

All of the stress and anxiety that had been building up around this felt like it just melted away. She didn't even hesitate to try and make things more comfortable for us. What did we do to deserve her?

But what she said was still nagging me in the back of my mind.

"Wait, what did you say about the first aid kit, and food?" I rubbed my hand up and down her back.

"Oh, last week I saw him in the convenience store and he looked so shaken up, there was blood on his arm and shirt, he bought a cheap first aid kit and ran off. Maybe it was for his hybrid" she explained.

I just nodded, wondering if it was someone from his pack that was injured. As strays, there was nothing stopping them from getting attacked by any cruel person, or even other strays.

"And I felt bad for him so I took him out for lunch on Friday and today, but he wouldn't finish his food. I bet he took it home for his hybrid."

That makes sense. He was probably saving it for the rest of his pack. I had to admit, I admired him. That was probably why she smelled so strongly of him today though, she took him out for lunch.

"You have no idea how relieved I am, I finally know where that stupid smell is coming from" she mumbled into my chest.

Her tears were long gone, and I allowed myself to get lost in her embrace. Her warmth cocooned me like a safety blanket, her arms held me tight, and I never wanted to move again.

At least this whole saga could finally be put behind us. 

A/N: Look at me being a responsible adult and not posting in the middle of the night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 3K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
469 21 7
Jin runs a hybrid safe house, to help those adjust in normal life again, coming from difficult backgrounds and to learn to be amongst humans again. ...
155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...
2.9K 201 19
Story Description J: You're getting a hybrid Yg: No, I'm not. You guys don't have a hybrid, why do I need one? Nj: Cause we just want you to get one...