Clouded thoughts (hxh~bnha)

Oleh automatic_11037

Killua finds himself in a unfamiliar world. Things are different here and he doesn't understand them one bit... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 9

2.8K 82 90
Oleh automatic_11037

[Killua's pov]

It wasn't a long drive, but it felt like it was taking forever. Eventually we made it to some building, there was a sign out front but again I couldn't read it and it bothered me. At some point I am going to need to learn another writing language, it isn't that hard but it's still annoying.

I hadn't made any contact with Sakune for the entire ride after our last exchange. But he seemed to tense as his eyes landed on the sign in front of us. The tired homeless man parked the car, unbuckling himself swiftly and opening the car door. He stepped out, opening the door on my side as well, gesturing for me to get out.

Without a word I hopped out of the car, followed shortly after by my orange haired companion who still seemed on edge being here. What is this place? Eraser man brought us to the building, gently but firmly knocking on the door. It didn't take long for someone to answer. A woman with brown hair tied into a ponytail stood at the door. She seemed to be wearing some sort of uniform. Hard to tell for what though.

She gestured for us to come inside, so as soon as the tall man- okay I admit I am running out of things to call him and it's getting old. As soon as Shota bowed and made his way indoors, we followed suit. Giving a small bow before running to catch up with him.

We followed him until we found a staircase, it was plain and wooden but it had these interesting art pieces hanging from the rails. Shota stopped and bowed once again to another woman who stood at the foot of the stairs. She smiled, returning the bow before beginning to speak up.

"You must be the lovely children joining us" she said softly, bending down to our level. I know she isn't trying to be rude but honestly. Condescending much?

"This is Sakune'' he said as he gestured to the shorter boy. "And this is nine." He gestured to me. He's missing a number but hey I guess it is more normal to say it like that so I can just deal with it for the time being. Aizawa glanced at me one more time

"there will be someone here tomorrow to see you, are you okay with that?" I gave him a quick nod, not really even considering it. I won't be here by tomorrow anyway so why would it matter to make a fuss about it. The woman stood up straight again, looking back to Shota, wanting to move on from this conversation.

"Alright sir, I can take them from here." She smiled, gesturing for him to leave. He looked like he was skeptical about leaving us here at first but he complied with the strange women, leaving me at the bottom of the stairs, confused as all hell. "This way children!" She began walking up the stairs, we reluctantly followed her, making our way up and finding ourselves in a hall lined with doors. I placed my hands in my pockets and we walked down the hall, stopping at a door around three rooms down from the end of the hall.

She opened the door, flicking on a light around the corner and once again gesturing for us to go somewhere. Sakune was the first to go inside, he walked in and sat down on one of two beds that sat in the corner of the room. He looked gloomy and upset about something.

"Welcome to your new home for the time being! You can call me Ms. Kishi, This is your shared room, Masato here knows the drill" she then turned to the boy in question. "You have sign language class this evening with one of our staff members here who already speaks the language so that should help just for right now. You only have one lesson but I am sure you will be enrolled in more classes afterwards"

I chuckled slightly at her usage of words. What the hell does she mean speaks the language- the entire thing is based on not speaking! She seemed to have noticed my absolute show of laughter and corrected her words.

"I mean sign. She knows sign language" her smile dissolved into a more annoyed and embarrassed expression as she turned on her heel and was about to leave before I interrupted her.

"So, do you guys have any chocolate here? Preferably chocolate robots?" I grinned as she stopped in her tracks. In the corner of my eye I could see Sakune look like he wanted to burst out into a fit of laughter, even if it wouldn't make a sound, he still held it in, not wanting to cause a scene and get the old hag angry.

"We in fact don't have any chocolate here. If you want to perhaps earn it" she really put emphasis on the 'earn' "then we have chores around the orphanage you can do to maybe get some sort of treat. But other than that" she once again turned to Sakune who instantly switched up his persona and gave her a stone cold emotionless stare. "Masato, I forgot to mention, you are being adopted tomorrow morning, so get some rest tonight." Sakune seemed to have been caught off guard by this. And I'm not going to lie like I was.

"Your little brother's adoptive family has decided to take you in." Sakune looked a little more bright, hearing about his brother but he quickly switched moods, glaring at her and attempting to mouth words to her, but she seemed not to understand him whatsoever.

"He says he doesn't want to go." I spoke, reading his lips. He looked at me, a small smile resting on the corners of his mouth. 'Thanks' I saw his mouth. I gave him a small reassuring nod before turning back to look at the confused woman for some reason still in the doorway.

"Well sorry but you both don't really have much of a choice in the matter" I guess she knew I was going to say something else, so she closed the door as soon as she finished speaking and left. I sighed, walking over to a sad looking Sakune.

"Then I guess we'll just have to leave. '' Sakune looked up at me, confused. I smirked and reached my hand out to him, to which this time he didn't push away. His touch was soft, so was his smile as he held my hand. I helped him back up onto his feet and he gave me a determined nod. "We'll leave tonight, after your sign language lesson thingy." Honestly, I might join in on the lesson. I kinda want to learn something new anyways, plus a new skill like that means I don't need to speak when on missions where I should be silent so as to not get caught.

What am I even saying, I might never be able to go on another adventure like that with gon. Especially if I can't even find out where I am. All I know Is I'm in Matsutafu Japan. Which I've never even heard of for fucks sake! I thought it would be best to just ask someone where York New is but even then people just gave me weird looks and moved on. I'm starting to think this is a dream, or some sort of nen ability. If it's not either of those then I'm at a loss for words.

Sakune snapped me out of my thoughts, giving me a nudge to the shoulder. I quickly grounded myself and gave him a quick head nod. He smiled, but seemed a little nervous.

"Here, we can get out through the window" I slid open the window, taking a look out at the city around us. It was still mid-day, meaning we had a lot of time to plan. Even though our room is a floor above it wouldn't be that difficult to climb down from where we are currently. Maybe a little rocky but with the amount of strength Sakune has been building up since we met, it'll be a breeze.

Right at the base of the building, from here I can see a small playground surrounded by carefully cut hedges. Beyond there is just a plain street, lined with cars driving by, pedestrians passing through and buildings that stretch on for miles. If we land in the playground, we can make our way to the streets by the hedges. I doubt there are any flaws in them. And if there really aren't I'll just cut past them myself. Shouldn't take that long now should it?

"Alright. I've got a plan, if we get split up before around midnight, then we can meet each other outside by the play sets, meet by the plastic tunnels, got it?" Sakune nodded, mentally noting everything I was saying. "After that we can get past the hedges and onto the streets. We'll lay low, conceal our presence and make our way as far as we can from this place. For now we will just need to wait" that was all we said before there was a small knock at the door, interrupting our thoughts.

The sudden knock on our door had the both of us confused. A quiet and gentle voice sounded from behind as the door opened slightly, a small girl coming into our vision. She had brown hair tied into little pink tails.

"Masato..Ms. Kishi says the big kids need to help downstairs.." the small girl spoke quietly, I could barely hear her. Sakune smiled kindly, making his way to the door and opening it all the way, bending down and picking up the kid, carrying her out the door, the little girl, probably around the age of 3 smiled and held onto the older boy.

I guess even without his quirk he can still comfort others. He looked over his shoulder and nudged his head in the direction of the door, trying to tell me to follow along with him. So I did as instructed and we made our way out the door, turning off the light and closing the room door.

When we got to the first floor I hesitated when the next thing that filled my ears was the screaming and crying coming from the other room, looking around and seeing little children running left and right. Kids that were older were chasing after them. Basically everything seemed like it was going to hell. Chaos was everywhere.

Sakune stood, wide eyed at the bottom of the stairs as he watched everything unfold. The little girl in his arms buried her head in his chest and all Sakune did was sigh. Another child ran past, holding a pair of scissors and giggling like a maniac as a older child chased after him, urging him to put them down. I suppressed a laugh at the odd sight, but at the same time my ears were beginning to feel like little knives were stabbing them over and over because of all the screaming and crying.

A woman entered the front hall, holding a crying child who held on tightly to a small teddy bear. The uncontrollable sobbing only continued as she tried to calm the kid. Sakune gently puts the girl down, despite her complaints and whines. The lady walked over to us, giving Sakune the crying child and speaking up over all the noise.

"Masato, you know how to deal with this sort of thing" she spoke, sounding exasperated. Sakune nodded, holding the sobbing child in one arm before reaching his arm down and to the side, the child with the scissors ran past and he grabbed them. Making the kid stop in his tracks and look back at the scissor thief. He made a pouty face before the older kid that had been running after him scooped him up off the floor and carried him away while scolding him for the entire ordeal.

Sakune tossed the scissors behind him, to which I caught them with ease and slid them in my pockets. The women gave us a weird surprised look before running off to go help with the other screaming children in the room to the right of us. I peered through the door into a room that looked to be some sort of nursery. There were small crying children running around, whilst others just sat down in the middle of it all with these strange actually sort of scary expressions. Children terrify me.

As soon as Sakune opened the door and walked in everyone stopped running and stared straight at him. He smiled lovingly before almost each and every child either yelled in excitement or just screamed 'Sato!' As they ran and tackled him. I swear everyone here knows him, and I'm not surprised, at the arena he mentioned to me how he has lived in an orphanage for most of his life. So most of the children know him and he acts sort of like their family and supports them more than the actual caregivers.

And I'm not saying that the people who work here aren't good at their job, it's more of a 'who could care more for the children other than the children themselves' and I'm sure a lot of the people here are great at their profession. Sakune is just really good with kids and knows how to keep them happy and smiling.

After everything calmed down, the smaller kids had a small snack before they were put to bed. As for the older kids, there were about ten of them, not including me and Sakune. We all stood around in a small room, it had two couches and some tables and chairs, around the room there were only two bookshelves and a small shelf with a couple board games. Some of the kids just sat down and began reading books they picked out.

There were a few children that sat around the table in the corner of the room and were doing what looked to be just plain homework. I cringed at the sight of it. I've never been to any schools but the concept of homework made my nose wrinkle in disgust. It sounds annoying, plus who on earth would CHOOSE to do it? I guess I just don't understand it, and I'm fine with that.

Nobody really spoke as we just hung out in the small room, waiting for the moment that the younger children's 'nap-time' concluded. A couple of hours passed before everyone left. It was just about time for Sakunes sign language lesson, meaning it was even closer to the moment we will get out of here.

Words: 2498

SO KILL THE LIGHTS!! KILL THE ACTOR KILL THE ACTRESSSSS!-...i mean-...who listens to that song? Hah- not me............mhm.....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

431K 21.5K 93
Everything happens for a reason - at least, that's what you'd like to believe. While playing Greed Island with your friends Killua and Gon, a spell c...
37.8K 1.1K 25
✄ - - - 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘤 ❝ Will you get me squishmallows? ❞ ❝ Sure. How many do you want? ❞ ❝ Every single one ❞ 「𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 」 a certian...
248 7 8
strelitzia flowers ⋆。ฺ bnha x OC Someone living on earth had a thought, what would happen if you took two of the most powerful quirks and meshed the...
28.2K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get better throughout this book lol🧀 When Izu...