Clouded thoughts (hxh~bnha)

Od automatic_11037

Killua finds himself in a unfamiliar world. Things are different here and he doesn't understand them one bit... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 7

2.6K 102 100
Od automatic_11037

[Killua's pov]

The past few days have been hell. I barely get any breaks, it's always fight fight fight. I'm getting kinda bored. The only times where I'm not fighting I'm just teaching Sakune self defense so he can keep himself safe. I quickly found out Sakune's 'quirk' is apparently 'a soft whisper'. He can instantly calm someone's nerves with a small whisper into their ear. I saw him use it once before the rest of the kids left.

There was a kid who was crying and Sakune just picked him up gently, whispering in his ear something only he could hear before giving him a hug. The kid stopped crying and just clung onto Sakune for a while. I'm honestly not surprised that's his power in this place, he didn't seem like a fighter at first.

Before and after every fight the two of us have training together and I teach him new techniques to use against his opponents and even Amaru if things go south at times. Even just ways to minimize the damage of battles.

Today I had a match pretty early In the morning, so as soon as I woke up I went and got my outfit on, gently sliding on the mask and heading out of my room, walking up to Sakunes door. Just as I was about to knock, the door opened and Sakune stood there with a smile on his face as usual. I was able to get the guards to get him an outfit as well so he didn't have to wear some awful thing.

His outfit was simple but fashionable like mine, it was the exact same thing, the only difference being the gas mask. Whilst mine was a plain black one, his was a blood red colored mask. His fighter name was 'the whisperer'. The two of us stood at the top of the ranks in the arena after the first day we trained together.

I'm getting closer and closer to figuring out a way to get us out of here. These devices on our ankles seem to be created by someone else's power. Not just normal electronics. Sakune was quick to figure that out as we attempted to take them off carefully. It didn't end well as the two of us were caught and sent to our rooms shortly after.

Tonight is when we get the hell out of here, there's a small flaw in the braces, a small hole in the side as small as a needle. I found out from interrogating guards that it's a safety measure for if Amaru wants to take it off of someone who he now trusts. I sharpened a hair pin I got from some chick that was in the stadium and it should disarm the device if it's unlocked on Sakunes first.

No matter how much I wish I could just kill Amaru and leave Im aware thats not possible with these stupid ankle braces still on us. Sakune waved his hand in front of my face to grab my attention once again. I looked back up at him, backing away from his door as he walked out and closed it. We began walking out to the arena

"So, how was your sleep?" I asked, putting my hands in my pocket, and walking down the hall. Sakune thought for a moment before smiling wide and responding

"It was alright! A bit stressed about today's matches but that's all! What about you?" I looked ahead of us, thinking as well.

"I didn't sleep." Was all I said as we found ourselves at the double doors entering the arena.

"Dude! You need more sleep! How else are we gonna win our matches today!" The orange haired boy elbowed me as I opened the door with a small laugh at his small outburst.

Today is our first match together, it's the two of us against two other new fighters. Apparently it isn't to the death though, the other competitors say they don't want to kill children, which I respect, but they have a lot of guts thinking they will even win against us though.

Our fighter names were called as we entered the stadium, cheers erupting from around us. It's to be expected from the new undefeated fighters, it still sorta pissed me off though. Our competitors entered the arena, receiving some cheers and some insults as they walked into the ring.

The two of them wore okay outfits, they also wore masks, except theirs were just normal face masks, probably just to hide their identity. They didn't say a word as the announcer called out to the four of us. The match was already decided as not to the death, just until two of one team was knocked out.

My eyes widened as I felt something, the first thing ive been able to sense here. It isn't nen but it's something. Someone was hiding here, in the shadows, their presence was concealed. But not by a quirk, by skill and technique on its own. The match countdown began as we readied our positions. I looked at Sakune and we nodded at each other before the countdown hit one. As soon as it did we jumped in opposite directions to confuse the other two. But they did the exact same as us almost exactly after.

The two of us shared a small worried glance before we stood sideways, facing them to shorten the amount of options they would have for attacking us. But yet again they just copied our every move moments after we did it. Sakune glanced at me only for a moment before I nodded. He instantly ran forward, sliding under the legs of our opponents and jumping up onto his feet, turning on his heel and chopping one of them in the back of the neck, making them collapse. He smiled in accomplishment before a hand raised behind him about to do the same thing to him.

I was there in the blink of an eye, colliding with the other person with my entire body, making them fall to the ground. Sakune quickly moved farther out of reach as he watched. I heard the guy underneath groan as he shoved me off of him. The strength shocked me as I fell back, holding my gut. He delivered an attack with the exact same strength as me. A distorted voice sounded from the face mask the guy was wearing.

"Our quirk allows us to use someone else's attack against them. We are the twin copycats." The dude in the weird outfit stated, his voice laced with venom. What is with everyone here and these stupid names? It's like they grabbed them out of a superhero manga.

I rolled my eyes as he lunged at me. I smirked, bending my back in an arch to the side, avoiding the attack before swinging my leg up and kicking them in the gut. I quickly kicked my other leg up as well, slamming it over their legs, grabbing their arm, twisting it and putting it behind their back. They can't use their power if they can't hit me.

I looked at Sakune, who held down the other guy. He held a quick thumbs up at me before I raised my arm to knock the guy under me out. But I stopped as a loud thud sounded from the speakers of the announcers room. I looked up, seeing people collapse left and right in the stadium. Some sort of purple mist began to take over the entire arena.

Sakune seemed just as confused as me as we watched until everyone in sight was out cold. Even my opponent. Our gas masks seemed to be keeping us safe from the poison in the air, I assume it's only a sleeping gas but if it's deadly I need to make sure Sakune is safe and keeps that mask on. The both of us still had our hoods on, the only visible feature about us being our masks. Out from the collapsed crowd, a couple people emerged from different areas, tossing to the side what looked to be these little bottles. Whatever was in those is what's in the air right now.

I instinctively stood up, trying to get to sakune to protect him as quickly as possible. But I froze, once again I couldn't move. It was easy to tell by now what Amaru's quirk was like. I couldn't see much from where I was standing, but what I could see was that cockatoo guy again. Though my heart skipped a beat when my peripheral vision was Sakune. He was shoved down onto the ground in front of me, with Amaru above him wearing a gas mask like us. He held a knife in one hand and placed it by Sakunes neck, neither of us being able to move.

"Move and the kid is dead!!" He shouted at the guys around the arena. I dont give a shit about them. I'm too worried about Sakune to give a shit. The mist was gone by now, and Amaru ripped off his gas mask.

"get the fuck away from him! You promised you wouldn't hurt him!" I shouted at Amaru. He smiled devilishly before pressing down harder on the knife, opening the previous wound he had received from the old man. The guys around us flinched as they watched what happened In front of them. But it didn't last long until a loud voice sounded through the stadium.

"I AM HERE!!" The voice yelled, and a man in some stupid spandex thingy jumped into the arena by breaking a hole in the bars. I freaked out instantly when the man stepped closer to Amaru and Sakune.

"You idiot!! Get the fuck out of here!!" I shouted at the big buff guy. He gave me this questioning look before Ignoring me and stepping closer again. He looked like he was about to do some big speech before Amaru smiled widely. He looked insane. He is insane.

"You should have listened to the kid." Was all he said before he brought the knife away from Sakune, and in an instant slamming his arm down on his neck. Something broke. Amaru was blown across the arena, hitting the bars and getting knocked out instantly. His quirk deactivated, I lunged forward grabbing onto Sakune and holding him in my arms. He can't die, not now. I won't let it happen.

Sakune choked on air as he held his own neck, he attempted to speak, but no words formed. He shook in my arms as someone approached us. I was so consumed in comforting the boy in my arms that I couldn't even hear the sirens around us as people were arrested in the stadium. I felt Sakunes hand grip onto the cloth of my shirt as his eyes filled with terror.

I looked up, glaring harshly at the man before us. I stood up, carrying Sakune in my arms gently. I grabbed the hair pin from my pocket and unlocked sakunes brace, not caring about my own before tossing him to the side. The guy before us was wearing this all black outfit, a grey scarf around his neck.

"Look kid, we're here to help" he started talking but I ignored him and kept glaring before opening my mouth to speak again.

"Where is the nearest hospital? Point." I spat harshly, ready to activate Godspeed and get Sakune to safety. The guy pointed and before he could even say another word I was gone.

Words: 1932

WeEeeEeeEeEe-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

53K 1.9K 18
[This version is discontinued! Check out the NEW version, same title, on my profile!] Gon and Killua have just finished clearing the game Greed Isla...
28.2K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get better throughout this book lol🧀 When Izu...
430K 17.7K 36
//discontinued// hiraeth /hiraɪ̯θ/ (noun) a Welsh word for a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the no...
11.3K 169 14
Hitoshi Shinsou, the kid with the brainwash quirk, doesn't have many friends. One day, that all changes when Y/n L/n enters the school... Y/n L/n com...