Skyfall | Dick Grayson ³ ' ⁴

Por x_Atti_x

" How do you destroy a monster without becoming one ? " πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ πš“πšžπšœπš 𝚐𝚘𝚝 οΏ½... MΓ‘s

A/N
γ€Š π–’π–Ίπ—Œπ— 》
γ€Šπ–―π—…π–Ίπ—’π—…π—‚π—Œπ— 》
|1| πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πš˜πš πš—πšπšŠπš•πš•
|2| πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš•πš– πš‹πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš–
|3| π™Έπš— πš–πš’ πšπš’πš–πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš’πš—πš
|4| π™²πš•πš˜πšœπšžπš›πšŽ
| 5 | π™ΌπšŽπš–πš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽπš•πšŽπšœπšœ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšœπšžπš›πšŽπšœ
| 6 | 𝙰 πš‘πšŽπšŠπšŸπš’ πš‹πšžπš›πšπšŽπš—
|7|π™±πšŠπš›πš‹πšŠπš›πšŠ π™Άπš˜πš›πšπšŠπš—
| 8 | πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšžπšπš‘ πšžπš—πšπš˜πš•πš
| 9 | πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πšŽπšπš’πš—πšœ
|10 | π™³πš˜ πš˜πš› πšπš’πšŽ
|11| πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πš’πš›πš'𝚜 π™Ύπš™πšŽπš—πš’πš—πš
|12| π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—πšœ πšπš˜πš—πšŽ πš πš›πš˜πš—πš
|13 | π™»πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš–πšŽπšœ πš‹πšŽπšπš’πš—
|14 | 𝚁𝚎𝚍 π™·πš˜πš˜πš
|15| π™Έπšœ 𝚊 πšπšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ πš‹πš˜πš—πš πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πš πšŽπš—πš˜πšžπšπš‘?
|16| π™·πšŠπš—πš” πšŠπš—πš π™·πšŠπš›πš™πšŽπš›
| 17 | π™·πšŠπš—πš” π™·πšŠπš•πš•
| 18 | π™΅πšŠπš›πšŽπš πšŽπš•πš•πšœ
|19| πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜
| 20 | πš€πšžπš’πšŸπšŽπš›
| 21| πšπš’πšπšπšœ
|23| πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ
|24| πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŠπšœπš πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ πšžπš™
|25| π™½πš˜ πš›πšŽπšœπš πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš’πšŒπš”πšŽπš
|26| π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš’πš›
|27| πšƒπš’πš– π™³πš›πšŠπš”πšŽ
|28| πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšžπš›πš—πš’πš—πš πš™πš˜πš’πš—πš
|29| πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ
|30| πš†πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
|31|𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 πš›πšŽπš–πšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›
|32|πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ
|33|π™½πš’πš‘πš’πšŽ
|34| π™΅πšŽπšŠπš›
|35| π™Έπš—πšπš˜ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš›πš”πš—πšŽπšœπšœ
|36|π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πš‹πšŽ πš—πš˜πš πš™πš›πš˜πšžπš
|37| 𝙰 πšƒπš’πšπšŠπš—
|38| πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›
𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 (𝖠/𝖭)
«𝖒𝖠𝖲𝖳»
Β« π–¦π—‹π–Ίπ—‰π—π—‚π–Όπ—Œ + π–―π—…π–Ίπ—’π—…π—‚π—Œπ— Β»
|1| πš‚πš˜πš˜πš—πšŽπš› πš›πšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŠπš— πš•πšŠπšπšŽπš›
|2| π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—πš•πš’πš πš–πšŠπšπš—πšŽπšœπšœ
|3| π™Έπš—πšœπš’πšπš—πš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπš—πš πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•πš›πš’πšŽπšœ
|4| πšπšŽπšŠπš• πš˜πš› πš—πš˜πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•
|5|π™°πš›πšπšžπš–πšŽπš—πšπšœ
|6| 𝙰 πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš’πšπš
|7| πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ
|8| πšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ πš’πšœ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš
|9| 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐲?

|22| πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™²πšŠπš‹πš’πš— πšŠπš—πš πš’πšπšœ πš‘πš˜πš›πš›πš˜πš›πšœ

1.5K 46 60
Por x_Atti_x

Her hands hooked around his shoulders as they stumbled into the abandoned cabin. A small giggle escaped her lips as Dick pressed his lips to hers, swallowing her euphoric happiness and replacing it with her burning desire.

She gripped his jacket feverishly, struggling to remove the material as he kicked off his shoes, his hands roaming her waist before her back thudded against the wall.

He pulled away from her, their heavy breathing filling the quiet and desolate cabin as she felt the room getting stuffy.

Her smile was wide as his hands lightly tugged on her waistband, pulling her closer as their chests pressed flushed against each others.

" What is this place?" she whispered breathlessly, taking in the antique looking wooden structure. There was just enough room for two. A table with some chairs, a kitchenette, and a bed thrown at the corner. It was homey but it felt almost eery.

" It's a getaway " he told her but this airiness didn't match his eyes. Harper looked up in concern as she held his sides.

" I doubt that Dick. " she muttered.  " You can tell me."

He sighed as he looked around the familiar interior that had kept him up at night. " Bruce sent me here when I was a kid. Sent Jason too. Would've probably sent the next unfortunate soul as well if he'd continued. I didn't know what was out here, in these woods."

" What did he make you do?" she said shakily, her eyes burning . " What did you do, Dick?"

" I proved myself. Without Bruce." he said, looking down as she held him like glass.

" You killed." When he remained silent, his hands softly trembling around her. She knew. She knew the same thing he endured, Jason had as well. Bruce was sick. He had always been, but this, this was unforgivable. " You were just a boy Dick. " she mumbled as she pulled him closer. He nustled into her embrace before she traced his face delicately, capturing his lips with hers. He kissed back just as needingly.

" Enough foreboding. Let's get back to where we were." he said, his eyes darkening as she yelped when he picked her up and moved towards the bed.

Harper tightened her grip around him, her laugh echoing through the forest and for the first time, he had a happy memory in that hell hole.

It had taken her till nightfall to finally reach her destination.

Harper slowed to a stop as she saw the chains hanging on the forest floor. She slowly got out of the car, the daggers pressing against her thigh as she clipped her gun to her waistband. She didn't have her Artemis gear. Having left it at the manor, she had truly believed a couple days in Star City would've benefitted all. Nothing possibly could've happened while she was away but clearly she was wrong. So very wrong.

The leaves crunched under her boots as she trekked deeper into the woods. The memories hit her like a truck. Not many knew of the lonely cabin, not many understood the secrets it held. But as she stalked closer, she could feel the tug in her heart. Where did it all go wrong for them?

She caught a sight of the building, the lights were off and the forest was quiet, too quiet. They had to be here. She couldn't have been late. There was no way she was wrong.

She lifted her shirt, grabbing the metal weapon in her hand before glancing at the forest. She looked around, trying to calm her breathing and really listen. She closed her eyes before she heard it, a slight buzz of electricity.

Harper immediately took off. She tapped at her ear piece before she heard the commissioner's voice fill her ears.

" I think I found them." Harper said as she hopped over a log. Barbara quickly informed her team as they prepared themselves  ,watching carefully as the red dot on screen moved forward with quick steps.

" We've got your position Harper, be careful. " Barbara said as Harper looked up,seeing a flash of blue and red as she pumped her legs faster.  She entered a clearing, seeing Dick on the floor, shielding his eyes just as Jason was about to pounce on him.

Harper fired her gun, the bullet whizzing past and embedding itself into the bark beside his head.

Jason whipped around as she took a step forward her eyes just as dark as the night sky and her hands tightening on the weapon, never lowering as he stepped back from Dick.

" Harper?"

" I suggest you stop or my next shot won't be so lucky" she hissed. " You know I never miss."

Jason pocketed his gun as he outstretched his hands. " Have you finally come to finish the job Harper" he taunted as she glanced at Dick who was trying to focus his blurred and bleary eyes on hers. His heart beating out of his chest. She wasn't supposed to be here.

" I promised to put an end to all of this Red Hood " She snarled. " You'll be begging.  But this time, there's no one left for you to crawl back to."

Harper lunged forward as he sidestepped, twisting her arm around, she grabbed his wrist, ramming her knee into his side. He stumbled before charging again, Harper whipped out her dagger before swinging it, he ducked as he landed a blow to her gut. Jason grabbed her dagger, throwing it to the side but Harper unsheathed her spare and lurched her grip upwards, slicing his arm as he let out a low hiss.

" You're fcking delusional Jason!" she spat as he looked at her, Dick clambered to his feet as Barbara's distressed yells got drowned out.

" You just can't handle the fact that this is the new me! " he yelled angrily. " You're all the same. You all did this to me! You let this happen!"

" That was your choice Jason" She said harshly. " You have no right to blame it on me or us. We treated you like family. You turned your back on us. YOU DESTORYED ANYTHING REDEEMBALE THE SECOND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HANK.!" She screamed, her glare was terrifying as she threw her daggers to the side leaving her weapon less. " So this ends here Jason."

Harper smirked as a blinding light shone above them. Dick looked at her in disbelief as he joined her side, the two of them staring the youngster down as he became furious.

" Gotham PD! Drop your weapons!"

Jason launched the same time they did. Limbs were flying as the three fought.

Barbara became overwhelmed when they could barely make out the three of them from where she sat anxiously watching them. She was calling out to Harper but she ignored her. Her fist slamming into Jason as Dick kicked him to the ground before he got up and tackled him in retaliation.

" Enough Jason, just come with us" She growled as they got to their feet. He snarled as Harper circled her arm around his shoulders, preventing him from moving.

" Harper?" Dick called before she heard Barbara's frantic warnings and then her go ahead.

The three heard a bang as they broke apart. Harper's ear piece went flying, Barbara's voice fading as the three laid sprawled on the ground.

Dick grimaced as he pushed himself upright, his eyes flickering to see where Jason was only to find him gone. He cursed as he stood up, checking to see if the bullet had grazed him, when he reassured himself that he was unscathed he looked around. It was then did his heart dropped.

" No, no no" he panicked as he collapsed to the floor.

Harper was limp on the ground, the dirt of the earth caking her face and mixing with the red hue pouring from her chest. Her eyes were shut as he pulled her gently into his arms.

" Harper?" he pleaded, a strong sense of Deja Vu hitting him as her head fell against his chest. She was growing pale and he screamed at himself for not doing anything the second he saw her arrival. She wasn't supposed to be here. She was supposed to be back in Star City at the comfort of the Mansion, taking a break and relaxing. Not bleeding out in his arms and saving him once again.

He brushed her slicked hair that stuck to her face, gently pushing it behind her ear as his gloved hand rested on her cheek. 

" You can't do this to me. Not now." he whimpered as the obnoxious sound of the helicopter drowned his pleas.  " You weren't meant to be here. This was my mission. Why did you come?"

He lightly brushed her cheek as she laid in his arms. " You can't scare me like this, not again, so open those pretty eyes Harper. Open them for me. Please"

He held her tightly. " God dammit !" he yelled as he gently rocked her back and forth, the blood staining his suit but he didn't care, he didn't care at all. He couldn't lose her, he wouldn't.  " I'm going to kill him." he muttered over and over again. It was no threat this was promise.

" That was supposed to be my job"

Dick's eyes widened as her brown eyes dimmed, her lips turning blue, losing its pink colour and her skin as pale as snow. But she was awake, and even in this state, hearing her voice, seeing her alive. She was beautiful to him.

" Harp-"

" Well that didn't go as planned" she rasped as he shushed her quickly. His shoulders slumped in relief." You idiot, how could you do that?"

" What? Get shot or stopping your stupid failure of a plan. " she said with a rattling breath. " Either way it's not like I willingly asked for this you big idiot."

" You're going to be the death of me." he muttered as he slowly lifted her, suppressing his despair when she whined in pain, her eyes screwing shut.

" Sorry, sorry I'll be more gentle."

" Just hurry and patch me up before I die. " she scoffed. " I doubt I can pull a Jason after this."

" You can't even say something less sarcastic as you bleed out." he said annoyed but his smile of relief had her grinning, blood pooling between both of them

" It's my charm, you love it."

Dick nodded as he rushed towards the cabin. " That I do. I also love you."

" You're only saying that cause you're scared I'm not going to make. Or didn't at least. I don't know if I should be offended from how little faith you have in me."  she winced as he readjusted his grip on her.

" We can talk about that later. Let's just get you patched up."

" No hospitals or you'll be dead before me." she threatened as he smiled cheekily.

" No promises" He told her as he looked down. Her eyes had fluttered shut but her slow rhythmic breathing calmed him slightly. He shook his head as the cabin came into view. His plan had gone awry and she was paying the price for it once again.

How many times was Dick Grayson going to fck up before he truly and inevitably would lose her forever.

Harper 🤝 never catching a break

I enjoy bringing pain to my OC's.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

441K 13.7K 33
"Grayson. Looking as good as ever." "Madalyn... we had an agreement," Dick responded dryly, dark eyes just barely seeing me. I could tell from the ci...
109K 3K 95
DISCONTINUED"everything i've done was to protect you harlow." "really? cause sure doesn't seem like it." IN WHICH THREE PARTNERS COME TO WORK TOGETHE...
69.8K 2.5K 88
Titans S1 - ❝ the π’ˆπ’π’…π’” will know our names ❞ Titans S2- ❝ we will be π’ˆπ’π’…π’” ❞ Titans S3- ❝ shall we show them what π’ˆπ’π’…π’” can do...
77.2K 1.6K 46
𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞...