His Precious

By AmicaFelice

... An Indian heart warming love story "To anyone who wants to feel butterflies" ... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 10

17.1K 762 34
By AmicaFelice

Ansh's pov

I don't know what came over me, yesterday after that peck, all i wanted to have is just the taste of those plum lips of her's and when she started ignoring me i lost my control. So i kissed her, kissed her to my heart content but still it wasn't enough. Her lips felt so soft and sweet against mine, i can kiss them all the time. The way she became stunned when my lips touched her's i knew it was also her first kiss.

When i kissed her i forgot the world around me. She is so addictive, her fragrance,her blush,her antics,her lips everything every single thing is so addictive and mine.

But i think i shouldn't have done that what if she decides to leave me after knowing the truth. I know I am sounding like a stupid person right now, like who leave someone over a thing like this but she can.

What if she think me as a creep or stalker.

I want to tell her that it was not entirely an arranged marriage i already knew her infact i am in love with her. Will she believe me or blame me after knowing truth. I want to tell her but my heart sinks at the thought of her leaving me.

What if she blame me, i can't take that. Fuck!!! What have i done.

I woke up early this morning and i regret why i didn't wake up early daily after seeing her in sleep. Her head was on my chest and she was looking so adorable with her button nose and cute pout on lips.

I actually didn't wanted to face her because of this guilty feeling that I kissed her without telling the truth. So i came for jogging.

But I am not regretting that kiss, i never can. Ah!! I'm thinking too much. I decided to go back and also make the decision of telling her truth.

As i walked inside my room my eyes collided with my wife's frame. She was looking all ready and pretty, well! she always do.

As i looked towards her lips the urge of kissing them hit me hard. I badly wanted to kiss her again and tell her that i love her but i guess this is not the right time.

"Where were you" she asked as i looked at her. Why she never call me with my name. I want to know how my name is going to roll from her tongue. How it's gonna sound.

"Jogging" i said and walked towards washroom. She is talking to me and i am avoiding her because of my own guilt. (Such a jerk you are) my inner self announced and I couldn't agree more.

"I am going downstairs" she said in a meek voice. I nodded and saw a expression of hurt on her face. After that she just walked out without saying anything.(good work idiot now she is going to be sad)

After getting ready I also came down and sat beside her at breakfast table. She didn't even look at me whole time, it hurts(and who's fault is that) . I need to talk to her.

After breakfast i bid bye to everyone and intentionally left my keys on table. I know it's childish but i just want to talk to her. I can't leave with the fact that she is sad.

And as I think she came out outside with the car keys.

"You forgot your keys at table" she said in an uninterested tone.

"I know,come here" i said to her and she walked towards me.

"Are you sad" i asked her and she shook her head.

"No and we'll talk later about this,i have to go with Anvi for now" she said sternly and walked away quickly.

How can she walked this fast?

I wanted to hug her and say sorry to her. Look like i misjudged my wife, she wasn't sad ,she was angry. I smiled at the thought of her angry face and drove to my office.

I came at evening and found her with maa baba and Anvi. They all were laughing while looking at a photo album. Don't tell me they are looking at my childhood photos.

Ok i don't have anything to say here because if i speak they all are going to laugh all over again. So i decided to act.

"Good evening everyone" i said while putting my hand over my head and loosed my tie. They all looked at me and greet back.

"Reva, i'm really tired. Can you please make a cup of coffee for me" i said before anyone can speak and walked to our room to avoid their teasing.

I changed my clothes and start checking some e-mails.

"Are you really tired? I heard Reva's voice in a questioning tone and looked up. She put the coffee cup on table.

"No" I said and pull her in my lap. She looked at me with shock and blush covered her cheek. God! she is so cute.

"What are you do..doing" she asked while shuttering.

"In morning you said that we'll talk" I said while wrapping my one hand around her waist and from other hand I removed her hairs from her face to see her red cheeks. I know she is blushing and I love it.

"I wanted to ask you something" she said and a serious expression crossed her face.

"Yes wife, what it is" I said to her while looking at her. I wanted to see more expressions on her face.

I curious how would she look in anger or how would she look when I'll touch her, will her blush become darker and what kind of face she'll make when i make her cum.

Shit! What am I thinking. I am loosing my sanity because of her. Never ever I thought like this about anyone in my whole life.

"Do you regret kissing me...i mean the kiss we share last night, do you regret it" She asked with a plain voice but I can feel little sadness in her voice. I looked at her and think,what kind of person I am? How can I do this with my jaan, how can I even make her ask this question?

"So you do" she said in a low voice,when I become silent. That's it, I don't care what we'll happen after she found out the truth, for now I need her. I don't want her to be insecure around me now or ever.

She should always be sure that I am her's only her's. She owns me.

She tried to escape my grip and I came out of my thoughts.

"What makes you think that I am regretting our first kiss jaan" I asked her while caressing her head and she looked at me with a surprise look.

"I feel like you are avoiding me since then" she said looking at her hand's palms. (So my wife is sad)

"You don't have to feel sorry or anything if that happened in the heat of mome... " She stopped in the middle of her sentence as i captured her lips in mine. She is so intoxic and addictive, her lips taste so sweet. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me little as I moved my lips against her's  gently.

I immediately detached myself from her and she quickly got up from my lap. I also stand up and looked towards her face. Her eyes were looking little teary and she was fumbling with her fingers.

Did I cross my limits?

"I am sorry jaan, I didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable. I am really sorry. I didn't know... " My words stuck in my throat as she slammed her lips on mine for two seconds and quickly step back.

After her small peck I pushed her to the near by wall and immediately captured her lips in mine again. She runs her hand in my hairs and pull them gently with a kind of urgency. She try to kiss me back as I gently bite her lips. I nibbled her upper lip and pinch her waist slightly with my hands .She gasped because of that and I entered my tongue into her mouth for exploration.

"An..nsh" She said my name for the very first time that too moaning. It's sound so good and melodic.

"Say it again" I said and wrapped her legs around me. Her eyes were closed and cheeks were flushed. She was looking like a godess from heaven for me.
I wanted to listen my name again from her mouth so I sucked her lips little harshly this time.

"Annsh" She moans my name again. God! It sounds so good and fucking perfect.
I want to listen her like this all the time. I lost my all senses while kissing her and melt into her mouth.

I leave her lips after sometime and she hide her face in the crook of my neck.

It was amazing.

We both were breathing heavily, I control my breathing pace and patted her back to calm her down. She hugged me more tightly and snuggled into my neck.

"I can never regret kissing you jaan, don't ever think like that . I said and put my hand on her back.

" Then why were you avoiding me" she asked and I step towards our bed. As I make her sit on bed she unwrapped her legs  around me. And as I imagined she was looking so pretty and cute with her flushed face.

"I'll answer that later but for now  all you have to know is that, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I can never regret my any moment with you". I said while cupping her face and she nodded her head while blushing.

"And one more thing now I am going to kiss you more often, so don't be shy and tell me without hesitation if you don't like that" I said to her.

Her eyes got bigger at realisation and she blushed more profusely.

"You can also kiss me anytime if you want, I'm all yours" I said again with a mischievous look.

" Your coffee has become cold, I'll come back with another one"she said and walked away quickly. I must say my wife walked fast.

I laughed at her antics and wait for her. She makes me so happy. I was an idiot to make her sad because of my own thoughts.

"Here" She said and forward the coffee cup towards me. I took the cup and said thank you to her.

"I am going downstairs to help maa with dinner, have your coffee and some rest" She said and I nodded at her with a smile.

After dinner she came to our room with me and went for change. I also found my night clothes in closet and went for change after she came out.

When I came out she was on bed with a book. She was wearing a dark purple night suit and her hair was open. Her lips were forming a cute pout and eyes were focused on book. She was so engrossed in her book that she didn't even noticed me. I sat beside her on bed for her attention but no, she was still in her book's la la land.

I don't like her books she likes them more than me.

"What are you reading " I asked her and took that book from her hand.

"Don't read it please " she said and snatch the book from me.

"What exactly you were reading baby" I smirked. I know she teach literature, so it could be possible that she was reading an erotic romance.

If I judge her on the bases of her recent reaction.

"Is it erotica?"I asked with no wonder voice.

"Something like that but it's a love story " She said to me. For some reason I feel happy that she share this thing with me without hesitation.

"What were the main leads doing on that page "I asked her.

"Which page" She questioned.

"The one you were reading" I said to her with a smile.

"They were... they were making love" She said with blushing cheeks and ears. She looks so cute so I decided not to mess with her anymore.

"Ok wife,you can read now. I have some work to do". I said and walked towards couch with my laptop.

After some time I saw her yawning and she put the book on table. I also closed my laptop and went to bed to my jaan.

"Are you done" I asked and she nodded her head. As she nodded her head I put my lips on her's. I can't help with this she looks so
tempting. She put her hands around my neck and kissed me back. Our lips moulded with each other.

We broke the kiss after some time and I hug her.We both were comfortably silent with each other and I don't remember when I fell asleep while patting her back. I love her I love her so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 52.9K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
86.6K 3.8K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
165K 8.7K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
287K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...