It Started with a One-Night S...

By yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... More

One - How it started
Early Note
Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Eight - The Arrangement
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Eighteen - Confession
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty-One - It Started
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)
Not an Update
Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Twenty - Fear

1.4K 114 25
By yourerin_

Doctor: "Are you ready to check on the baby?" The doctor muttered as she dragged over the ultrasound machine.

Jisoo nodded excitedly while Taehyung remained quite beside her. He seems to be feeling nervous at this time.

Doctor: "Okay, sit back and lift your shirt up." The doctor said as Jisoo did as she was told.

She pulled her top up to her bra, her stomach on show, already prepared for the jelly to be placed on her lower abdomen.

Doctor: "Your stomach has gotten big." She said.

Taehyung: "Told you." He mumbled, laughing a little.

Taehyung seemed to have switched emotions instantly, he's feeling normal now.

Jisoo glared at him for a moment. Though she too knew that her stomach really has gotten bigger in the past weeks.

The doctor put the jelly on her belly and she shivered a little.

"Why is this always so cold?" Jisoo thought.

The doctor began moving the ultrasound across her stomach. The sound of a strong heartbeat filled their ears as they all watch mesmerized by the baby on the screen.

Taehyung was taken aback by the scene in front of him. It was his first time to be with Jisoo on her checkup. He had never experienced this before and the excitement in his eyes showed. Not only that he's excited, but his eyes are also a little teary as well seeing his precious one.

Taehyung looked down at Jisoo with a huge smile on his face. His hand reached down to hold hers. Jisoo was happy but at the same time feeling emotional at this moment. She has her own family now. She, Taehyung, and their little angel would be arriving within the next 4 months.

Doctor: "Do you want to know the gender?" She asked.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo, he desperately wanted to know but was waiting for her reply. Jisoo nodded her head at Taehyung and then to the doctor. The doctor smiled before uttering the next three words.

"It's a boy."

-

Jisoo: "Tae, you have been rubbing my stomach since we got home. Can you stop?" She told him, acting irritated.

Taehyung and Jisoo are now back home. Jisoo is sitting comfortably on the couch with the TV playing her favorite movie in front of her.

Jisoo: "You should stop now. You're irritating him." She said.

She was lying. He wasn't irritating the baby, he was irritating her. Taehyung looked at her and then continue to rub her stomach.

Taehyung: "We're having a boy." He said with a wide smile on his face.

Jisoo: "I already know that. We were both there, duh." She answered, rolling her eyes.

Taehyung: "I know. But I still can't believe that we're having a mini-me." He was smiling brightly.

Jisoo: "Yeah, yeah. But you're not sure yet f he looks exactly like you. He might get my features you know." She said, not minding Taehyung who's pouting like a kid because of what she said.

By this time, Taehyung already stopped rubbing her stomach and was seated upright while facing her.

Taehyung: "That's unfair! He should be a mini version of me. You'll have your time when we have our next baby. We might have a girl when we have our second child and I get this feeling that she will look like you, babe." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jisoo can clearly see his reaction from the corner of her eyes.

"He's already thinking about having a second child?" She thought.

"Does this mean that he wants to..." She didn't know what to feel about the thought.

Taehyung: "What's wrong?" His smile turned into a frown upon seeing her expression.

Jisoo knew that she zoned out for some time. She looked at him and smiled a bit, shaking her head. Taehyung nodded and smiled again.

Taehyung: "We should start thinking of a name." He started.

Taehyung: "Maybe Taesoo... Yeonjun... Uhmmm. What else?" He said, thinking.

Jisoo smiled while looking at him. Her man always makes her heart flutter.

Jisoo: "I love you." She said all of a sudden.

This made Taehyung look at her lovingly.

Taehyung: "I love you too." He said before closing the gap between their lips.

-

Jisoo: "I am fine, Tae. You're worrying too much." She chuckled.

Taehyung: "Call me if something happens." He said with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

Jisoo: "Everything will be okay, Tae. The girls are with me anyway." She assured him.

Taehyung: "Alright, alright. I'll call you again later, okay? I'll go now love." He answered.

Jisoo: "Bye, love." She said before ending the call.

It's Saturday. Jisoo is with her friends while Taehyung had to leave and stay a little late at night at a friend's place to complete some paperwork at school.

Jisoo and her friends just arrived at the mall. Today, her friends insisted for them to buy some stuff for the baby especially now that they already know the gender. Jisoo didn't like the idea at first as she don't want her friends to spend money on the baby but they insisted.

TIme skipped. It's been 2 hours since the group of friends has been shopping. Their cart is already full but Jisoo's friends are not yet done choosing things.

"Ow, my school friends are here." The tall and skinny girl said.

Jennie: "We're not friends, Tzuyu." Jennie told the girl sarcastically.

Tzuyu: "Of course, we're not!" She laughed.

Tzuyu goes to the same department as Jennie and Jisoo. They're part of the same class but they were never friends. Why? Because of her attitude.

Jennie: "Just go away, Tzuyu. We don't have time for you." She said rolling her eyes.

Tzuyu: "What's with the mood, Kim?" She asked, smirking. "You know I'm with my sister buying stuff for my nephew and I was surprised to see you here as well. What are you all doing-" Her eyes widened upon recognizing Jisoo who's standing a little behind Lisa.

Her gaze immediately fell on Jisoo's stomach. She's 20 weeks pregnant now and her bump is already visible.

Tzuyu: "No way!" She said with a curious look on her face. "Jisoo, right? You're pregnant?!" She almost exclaimed.

Lisa: "This is none of your business, Tzuyu. Leave us alone." She told her.

Tzuyu: "I cannot believe this. Is this the reason why you took advantage of the special program where you can study while staying at home?" She asked. "Wow, I didn't expect this from you Jisoo." She told Jisoo with a mocking smile on her face.

Jisoo's eyes immediately well up. She knew that this is going to happen. This is why she doesn't want to expose herself in crowded areas because she was afraid that people she knows will recognize her. Other than going to her doctor, this is the first time that she went to the shopping center. She only agreed to go out to the public today because she too is excited to buy stuff for her baby.

Jennie: "Stop this, Tzuyu!" She said angrily.

Tzuyu: "What??" She said, acting surprised. "I just wanted to know. Sure this is a piece of big news!" She said grinning.

Rosé: "Don't you dare-" She was cut off when Tzuyu spoke again.

Tzuyu: "You know I can... I'll do whatever I want with this information. Well, I will not really get something from this cause who is she anyway, right? But why not? This is fun! I'm sure this news will be the talk of the school in no time." She said with a devilish smile.

Lisa: "You can't do this, Tzuyu! You need to respect her privacy. This doesn't do anything with you so just leave her alone." She said loudly.

The girls were caught up in the conversation that they didn't notice some people who were already staring at them, eager to know what's the commotion about.

Jennie: "You better shut your mouth Tzuyu or else we'll make sure that the father of Jisoo's child will do something you will not like." She warned her.

Tzuyu: "Oh yeah?! And who is it huh?" She smirked. "I'm sure he's just no one. Just an average guy probably." She chuckled sarcastically. "Anyway, I think I'm done here. I'm getting tired of having this conversation with you losers. So I guess, I'll let you go now. See you around losers." She smirked before starting to walk away.

Jennie was ready to fight back but Rosé stopped her.

Rosé: "Just let her, Jen. Let's just tell this to Taehyung. I'm sure he will do something about this." She told her as she cling to her arm.

Jennie was breathing heavily, trying to calm herself while Jisoo was standing still and was already crying.

Lisa: "Everything will be okay Ji. Stop crying now." She said as she caressed her back.

The girls were looking at Jisoo pitifully. They knew that Jisoo is scared of what was about to happen.

Rosé: "Stop crying, Ji. It's bad for the baby. And don't worry about Tzuyu, Taehyung-oppa will surely do something she deserves." She assured her.

Jisoo: "I want to go home..."

"I want Taehyung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.8K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
259K 13.6K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...
119K 5.4K 33
" She was supposed to be replacement a mere replacment"- Kim taehyung " He's the biggest mistake of my life but I don't regret it" - Kim jisoo Highes...
49.3K 1.9K 15
πŸ…Highest Rank ReachedπŸ… #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo πŸ“œShort StoryπŸ“œ "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...