The Black Phone Cast Imagines

By Hakuna_Fratata

Just a bunch of cast imagines and preferences - PEOPLE INCLUDED --- - Miguel Cazarez Mora - Brady Hepner ... More

HEYYY
• 𝐌 𝐀 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐒 •
- Movie Time -
- Movie Premiere -
- Waitress -
- Videogames -
- Swearing -
- Fake hickey prank -
- Traffic light -
- Warm inside -
• 𝐌 𝐈 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 𝐋 𝐂 𝐀 𝐙 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐙 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 𝐀 •
- Chicken -
- Baking -
- Fake Wedding -
- Media -
- Bake Sale -
- My girl -
- Edits -
• 𝐁 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐘 𝐇 𝐄 𝐏 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑 •
- Live Stream -
- Meeting -
- Friendzoned -
- I like her -
- Dress -
- Is that a hickey? -
- Breakfast (Rowan) -
- Surf date -
- Jealous -
- Little chat (Rowan) -
- Gonna like it here -
- Soulmate -
• 𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐍 𝐏 𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐎 𝐍 𝐆 •
- Cute -
- Assistant Director -
- Sleepy -
- Tiktok prank -
- Cold -
- Daddy's silly -
• 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐂 𝐄 𝐒 •
- How you met -
- PDA -
- Who fell first -
- His jealousy scale -
- Your jealousy scale -
- Romantic trope -
- Tristan Catchup -
- What its like being his girlfriend -
- A show you guys binge -
- His celebrity crush -
- Your celebrity crush -
- His thoughts -
- Your guys song -
- Coming out to them -
// AHHHHH //
- What its like dating them -
- What you guys do on christmas eve -
- They catch you reading wattpad -
- What you do for fun on set -
- Stay in or go out? -

- Her -

14.2K 279 772
By Hakuna_Fratata

A small group of the black phone cast were currently gathered around a table, having a small conversation.

The group of people consisted of Tristan, Miguel, Mason, Brady, and Madeleine.

"Whos your guys celebrity crush?" Mason asked, turning to everyone.

Everyone immediately smiled, thinking about their celebrity crushes.

"Mines Hailee Seinfeld." Tristan says, going through his phone and pulling out a picture of Hailee.

Miguel is next and smiles brightly. "Mine is..." He reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone and showing the group a picture of himself. "This guy."

Everyone laughs before turning to Madeleine.

"Oh, I don't have one." She says, shrugging and the rest of the boys nod.

They all turn to Brady who smiles cheerily before grabbing out his phone and pulling a picture of you from his camera roll. "Her."

Masons eyes widen a little and he bangs the table in recognition. "I know her! She's in uh-- whats it called?"

"Cobra Kai." Brady says, immediately knowing the show you starred in.

Mason nods, pointing to him. "Yeah! Thats it!"

Tristan and Miguel move closer to look at Brady's phone.

"Shes pretty. Whats her name?" Miguel says, opening his Instagram.

"Y/n L/n." Brady smiles, leaning back on his chair with a smug look on his face, proud to have you as his celebrity crush.

Madeleine rolls her eyes lightly, She knows who you are. You're one of her closest friends. Also, one of the reasons Madeleine got her role in the movie.

The casting director had originally asked you to play Gwen, but you turned it down and told them that you knew someone who would be perfect for it.

That someone was Madeleine and she couldn't be more grateful.

Miguel and Tristan go on an Instagram hunt for your user, finding it as soon as they look up your name.

They begin looking through your stories and posts, showing eachother different pictures.

"Wow, How have I never heard of her before?" Miguel says, looking at a photo of you holding an award.

Cobra Kai wasn't the only thing you were in. You played a part in Stranger things, coming in for the fourth season before getting killed off at the end.

Classic Duffer Brothers.

Brady laughs before opening tiktok and heading to his favorites. "I have so many edits of her saved, its not even funny." He says, showing them the different edits.

The boys all watch the edits in his phone, mesmerized by the screen as Madeleine shakes her head at them.

She pulls out her own phone before clicking on the contacts button and scrolling down to find you name.

Once she spots your name she takes a quick glance at the boys who were all laughing at something you had said in an interview before clicking 'call' and holding it up to her ear.

The phone rings for a few times before you answer.

"Hey Madeleine! How's things?"

"Hi! They're good. How's things with you?" She asks, the boys pause the video for a little bit, looking at her confused.

Madeleine just sends them a cheeky smirk before you answer her question.

"They're good! You called at the right time. We literally just wrapped up my final scene for the new season of Cobra Kai." You say, and Madeleine can hear the excitement in your voice.

"Thats great! I cant wait to watch it when it comes out." She says.

The boys turn down the volume to Brady's phone, not wanting to make too much noise as Madeleine was talking to someone.

"Hey, do you have time to swing by the set? I haven't seen you in a bit." Madeleine asked.

"Yeah sure! Am I allowed?"

Madeleine smiles brightly. The boys are gonna love this.

"Yeah! I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I mean, you're you."

Everyone turns to her confused, having heard a snippet of the conversation.

"Oh shush." You say smiling. "I'll be there soon, I'll ask Jacob to give me a ride." You say, knowing you didn't have your license yet.

"Cool beans, see you soon y/n." Madeleine smiles before hanging up and the boys all look at her shocked.

"Y/n? Y/n who?" Brady asks, really fast.

"Y/n none of your god damn business." Madeleine sasses before waving him away. "Go back to watching edits. My friend is coming."

Miguel and Mason squint their eyes at her before Mason speaks up.

"You better not be teasing Brady. He showed us his whole phone and it is all just Y/n. He'll have a full on heart attack if your mystery friend is his celebrity crush."

Tristan nods along with Masons words, Brady pretending to have a heart attack to get the point through.

Madeleine just smirks and shrugs before looking away. "You'll see."

+++

"Thanks Jacob!" You say to your co-star while existing the car.

"Anytime, do you need me to pick you up?" He asks, rolling the window down as you closed the door.

You nod at him. "Probably, will that be okay?"

Jacob nods with a smile. "Yeah its fine, just let me know what time and I'll come get you." He says and you nod, giving him a thumbs up before he drives off.

Jacob Bertrand was like a big brother to you, which was ironic because you play his little sister in the series.

You make your way past the stage rooms, saying Hi to some familiar faces who you've worked with in the past before making your way to the lounge room where the cast hangs out between scenes.

Knocking on the door lightly, you open it up and walk into the giant storehouse looking room, spotting your friend in the corner on a table with a bunch of guys watching a phone, their backs facing you.

Madeleine makes eyecontact with you before smiling brightly and raising from her seat. She runs towards you and pulls you into a tight hug.

"Hi!" She whispers.

You look down at her confused. "Why are we whispering?" You whisper back.

Madeleine giggles lightly before pointing to the group of boys that were gathered around a phone.

"You see that guy in the middle, blonde hair?"

You nod. "The one holding the phone?"

Madeleine nods before smiling. "He has the fattest crush on you. He is literally showing those other guys edits of you from his saved tiktoks." She whispers, laughing lightly.

Your eyes widen slightly in shock before you smile a little bit. You look at Madeleine with a mischievous smirk on your lips before sneaking up behind the boys.

You look down at the phone, watching your character absolutely demolish Mary's character--- Sam, in a tournament.

The edit was so cool, you don't understand how people can be so talented. 

You loved watching edits people made of you, you loved having fans.

"Wow, Shes hot." You say, and Brady nods.

"I know ri—" He quickly spins around, having recognized your voice.

You stand behind him with a smile and Brady swears he almost fainted. His mouth was wide open and he looked so shocked that you were there.

The other boys around him also look at you with their mouths a little open before looking away, embarrassed that you had caught them watching edits of you.

Brady was too stunned to speak, You're here. Standing right infront of him.

"Hi." You say, waving.

You watch as Brady slowly raises his hand before softly waving.

"Hi." He whispers.

You laugh before shaking your head lightly. "I'm y/n." You say, holding your hand out towards him.

"Oh he knows." Miguel says from next to him, sending Brady a smirk.

Brady looks a little embarrassed before he takes your hand. "I'm Brady."

You nod your head before turning to the other guys and holding your hand out to them.

"I'm Miguel."

"Mason, but you can call me Mace if you want." You smile lightly, shaking his hand and nodding.

"And I'm Tristan, but you can call me anytime." He says, before brushing off his shoulders with a posh laugh, causing you to crack up.

Brady glares at Tristan lightly before stopping when you turn back to him.

"So, I heard you have a slight crush on me."

"Slight! Ahaaa!" Miguel screams, slapping the table a few times while laughing.

You laugh lightly and Brady blushes, nodding slowly. "Maybe a little."

"A little! Aha—" Mason quickly covers Miguels mouth before any more sound can escape before nodding at you to continue talking.

"Proceed." He says and you shake your head, smiling before turning back to Brady.

"So, do you wanna go out sometime? Or..."

"Yes." Brady was quick to reply, immediately nodding as soon as you asked the question before freezing when you raise your eyebrow at him.

"I- uhm I mean sure. Sounds cool, whatever." He tries to play it off, leaning back a little bit.

You nod, smiling. "Great," you say before taking his still unlocked phone and adding him to your contacts. "Thats my number, message me the time and place and I'll be there. But right now I'm going to hang out with Madeleine." You say and Brady was way too shocked to speak, watching as you walk towards Madeleine who was talking to Ethan Hawke.

Mason uncovers Miguels mouth and all the boys look at Brady with smiles.

"Dude." Tristan says.

"Dude." Brady breaths out, still trying to process what had just happened.

He looks down at his phone to see your number and begins blushing when he notices what you've put under the contact name, the boys leaning forward to also have a look.

Future Girlfriend? ❤

"Oh lord!—" Mason, once again, covers Miguels mouth, shaking his head lightly.

"Shush." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 263 9
My literal fucking husband 🤩 No, I am not some creepy 18 year old writing about a minor, I am his age No smut u fucking creeps Pls pls PLEASE reques...
49.4K 690 31
very slow updates! requests open. "completed" but not entirely. {🎸} ooo. || ❛ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❜ the bla...
38.1K 621 16
When Mason's sister meets the cast, One of them fall awestruck. [ 𝗷 𝗮 𝗰 𝗼 𝗯 - 𝗺 𝗼 𝗿 𝗮 𝗻 𝘅 𝗿 𝗲 𝗮 𝗱 𝗲 𝗿 ] DISCONTINUED.
86K 1.6K 49
BOOK 3 IN MY TBP SERIES 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Evelyn moves out of her home town, but soon realises that the idea of moving isn't all that bad. [brady hepne...