The Black Phone Cast Imagines

By Hakuna_Fratata

Just a bunch of cast imagines and preferences - PEOPLE INCLUDED --- - Miguel Cazarez Mora - Brady Hepner ... More

HEYYY
• 𝐌 𝐀 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐒 •
- Movie Time -
- Movie Premiere -
- Waitress -
- Videogames -
- Swearing -
- Fake hickey prank -
- Traffic light -
- Warm inside -
• 𝐌 𝐈 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 𝐋 𝐂 𝐀 𝐙 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐙 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 𝐀 •
- Chicken -
- Baking -
- Fake Wedding -
- Media -
- Bake Sale -
- My girl -
- Edits -
• 𝐁 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐘 𝐇 𝐄 𝐏 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑 •
- Live Stream -
- Her -
- Friendzoned -
- I like her -
- Dress -
- Is that a hickey? -
- Breakfast (Rowan) -
- Surf date -
- Jealous -
- Little chat (Rowan) -
- Gonna like it here -
- Soulmate -
• 𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐍 𝐏 𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐎 𝐍 𝐆 •
- Cute -
- Assistant Director -
- Sleepy -
- Tiktok prank -
- Cold -
- Daddy's silly -
• 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐂 𝐄 𝐒 •
- How you met -
- PDA -
- Who fell first -
- His jealousy scale -
- Your jealousy scale -
- Romantic trope -
- Tristan Catchup -
- What its like being his girlfriend -
- A show you guys binge -
- His celebrity crush -
- Your celebrity crush -
- His thoughts -
- Your guys song -
- Coming out to them -
// AHHHHH //
- What its like dating them -
- What you guys do on christmas eve -
- They catch you reading wattpad -
- What you do for fun on set -
- Stay in or go out? -

- Meeting -

14.3K 199 549
By Hakuna_Fratata

You step onto the airplane walking past the many different seats before finding your assigned one and sitting on the window side.

You plug your headphones in and play your favorite song quietly humming along to the music as everyone else get to their seats.

After about five minutes you see someone sit next to you and you turn your head to see who it was.

He was gorgeous. He had bright blue eyes and a sharp jawline. His hair was blonde and fluffy, you wanted to touch it.

Before, you didn't want to sit next to some random person, but now all of a sudden seeing this guy completely changed your mind.

He must've noticed your stare because he turns to look at you--- giving you a small smile, which you return.

You spot his mouth moving but you couldn't hear him due to your headphones blasting music.

Quickly snatching your headphones out of your ears, you pull all your attention towards him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What did you say?"

God, he smells amazing.

He laughed a little making you smile at him. His smile was perfect.

"I'm Brady." He says looking back at you.

"Oh- i- i- i- im- y- y/n"

(SIIIIIKE, Aint nobody want a stuttering y/n)

"I'm y/n." You smile, holding your hand out for him to shake.

You automatically feel butterflies in your stomach when he grabs onto your hand.

Holy shit his hands are soft.

"So what's taking you to LA?" He asks releasing your hand.

"I'm visiting a friend." You shrug and he nods.

"Same here." He smiles making you laugh.

They plane begins to move and both you and Brady jump a little before turning to eachother with nervous laughs.

"I have a fear of flying." He says really fast and you nod.

"Same here." You copy his words from before making you both laugh.

"Distract me?" You both say at the same time before freezing and straing at eachother for a few seconds, taking a pause to realize that you had same the same thing before the two of you crack up laughing.

"Uhhh okay- whats your favorite colour?" He says as the plane continues to shake.

"Blue. Like your eyes." You flirt to keep him snd yourself distracted.

He blushes and scrunches his nose smiling at the floor before turning back to you.

"Smooth, Mines green. Like the trees."

You nod, greens a pretty colour.

"Uhhh whats you're favorite movie?" You ask him.

"I have no idea. Next question." You laugh at his words and the plane has leavened out, making the ride smoother.

"Well at least the worst parts over." you mutter and he nods.

Flying is still scary as shit, but its the taking off and landing that scares you most. Thats when the plane shakes.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something? I've got this double headphone thingy we can use." He says pointing to the screen thats against the back of another chair.

"Sure."

He reaches into his backpack and grabs out the headphone adapter along with his own headphones and you watch him connect the headphone adapter to the mini screen.

He plugs in his own headphones before holding it out towards you so you can connect yours.

"So you just happen to have one of these lying around." You tease, looking at him.

"Well, I gotta be prepared for when I sit next to beautiful women on a plane" he shrugs and you blush.

"So what do you wanna watch, Y/n?"

And holy shit did you want him to say your name over and over again.

"Uhm is there anything new?"

"Theres this new one. Uhm- The Black Phone, you wanna watch that?" He asks, seeming a little nervous.

"Yeah, never heard of it but it sounds great." You smile.

He looks at you with a smile before searching the movie and pressing play.

Around halfway through the movie you see a familiar face.

In the corner of your eye you notice Brady look at you every few seconds. Not thinking much of it you just continue watching the movie.

You're up the the pinball scene and it zooms in on the face, making you freeze a little before pausing the movie.

You turn to Brady to see him already looking at you before you turn back to the screen squinting your eyes. You look between the screen and Brady a few more times before staring at Brady.

"Wait..." you drag out and Brady starts laughing. Hard.

He doubles over clutching his stomach as he loses air in his lungs from the amount of times he's laughed out.

"Oh my gosh- it took you long enough"

"Is that you? Or do you have some sort of doppelganger?" You can't help but smile at him as he continues to laugh.

"No. Thats me-" he breaths out with  giant smile. "You should've seen your face. You looked so cute with little squinted eyes and you inspected the screen and me." He smiles at you and you're shocked. 

"You really had no idea until just now?"

"No. I just thought you looked alike, I think its because your hair isn't as long." You shrug.

"I'm just glad you weren't being my friend because I'm famous. I get that alot." he says smiling at you.

"Even if I knew, I wouldn't have acted any different." You shrug and his smile brightens. "Though, if I knew, I may have fan girled in my head a little bit."

He nods, flicking the air next to his neck to give of the expression he was flipping his hair. "I'd fan girl over me too."

You laugh at his joke and he sends you a smile.

The rest of the flight you and Brady talk and watch t.v, this has definitely got to be one of the best moments of your life.

But sadly, planes land.

Everyone is starting to pack up and everyone places on their masks before leaving the plane while you and Brady sit there and patiently wait so you don't have to barge through people.

But secretly, you both just wanted to spend more time together.

Once almost everyone is gone you and Brady get up and grab your stuff, him handing your bags down to you.

"Thank you." You smile and Brady sends you a nod.

"Anytime."

You both make it out of the plane and into the airport before turning to eachother.

Once you both realized you had to separate, you give eachother sad looks before slowly adding to the distance between the two of you.

"That was fun. It was nice meeting you Brady." You smile beginning to walk backwards and he nods.

"It was nice meeting you too Y/n." He waves, sending you a bright smile before you both turn to leave in opposite directions.

You regret not asking for his number. But you didn't want him to think you were doing it because he was famous. So you just decided to leave it as is.

While you're walking towards the exit you hear a familiar voice call your name.

Your eyebrows furrowed and you turn in confusion only to see Brady running towards to.

"Y/n- Hi again." You could tell he was nervous by the way he shuffles around on his feet. "Uhm- I just—" he takes a deep breath, closing his eyes for a second before looking back at you.

"Look I had a really fun time on the plane and I- could I get your number? I knew I'd regret it if I didn't try." He holds out his phone.

"Yeah, sure." You smile grabbing his phone and typing your number in.

You're glad you could act chill because on the i side you were screaming, crying, jumping, all that jazz.  

"Great. I was really awesome meeting you y/n. Really. I'll call you late-"

"Brady! How does it feel to be back in LA?" You turn to see a man with a camera— Paparazzi begin to walk toward Brady.

"I'm so sorry." He says, sending you a sympathetic look, knowing that the moment is now ruined.

"Its okay. I got this." You whisper and smile when he nods.

"Brady? Who's Brady?" You ask, turning to the Paparazzi.

The man looks at you confused before pointing to Brady. "Thats Brady."

Brady looks at you confused as to what your plan was, but it only made the situation better.

"Brady? No. This is my Brother, Ethan." You say, as chill as possible and Brady immediately gets the idea before playing along.

"Yeah, Who's Brady?" Brady asks, trying his hardest not to laugh.

Thank god for covid masks.

The paparazzi immediately feels embarrassed, turning around and walking away fast, muttering a small apology.

Once the guy is out of hearing range you and Brady turn to eachother, both falling into a laughs and grabbing onto eachother for support.

Once your laughter dies down, the two of you let out breaths, the smiles not leaving your faces as you look at eachother.

"That was funny."

"It was." Brady smiles before looking at the time. "Oh shit, I have to go. But I'll call you and we'll sort something out!" He says while jobbing away and you laugh lightly.

"Yup!" You scream back before shaking your head and making your way to the car waiting for you outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.3K 22
IN WHICH he was her brothers best friend until he said something about her which cause her to hate him, until they get cast in a movie together. ...
86K 1.6K 49
BOOK 3 IN MY TBP SERIES 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Evelyn moves out of her home town, but soon realises that the idea of moving isn't all that bad. [brady hepne...
238K 4K 29
"𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧" "𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩" 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗...
167K 3.7K 56
BOOK 2 IN MY TBP SERIES 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two young actors become best friends when filming a movie, but the real drama happens offset. [tristan pravon...