Karma x Reader || Appearances

By booksandanime00

"You were told multiple times you were good at acting. It was ironic, honestly. Of course you would be a good... More

|1| Home, Sweet Home
|2| The Day Everything Changed
|3| Own Free Will
|4| Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover
|5| The Start Of A Friendship
|6| Kyoto
|7| Mutual Feelings
|8| Sides Of The Moon
|9| Lights, Camera, Action
|10| Our Little Secret
|11| Shared Interests
FUN FACTS
|12| Not Everything Is What It Seems
|13| I Just Need... Air
|14| A Tale Of Two Parties
|15| Hearing Symphonies
|16| Cold
|17| The Romeo To My Juliet
|18| Realization
HOGWARTS AU
|19| Okinawa
|20| Mind If I Join?
|21| Against All Expectations
|22| Busy Schedule
|23| Complete Strangers
AKIRO'S STORY
|24| The Aftermath
|25| To Accept Or Not To Accept That Is The Question
|26| Jealousy
|27| The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
AKIRO'S LETTER
|28| What's The Princess Doing Without Her Knight?
|29| Raw Honesty
|30| Thinking Things Through
|31| Fears
FUN FACTS II
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL + ANNOUNCEMENT
|32| Complicated Decisions
|33| Truth Be Told
|34| Kunugigaoka Festival
ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
|35| The End Of The Chase
|36| Private Tutor
LEO'S LETTER
|37| I Need You To Tell Me The Truth
|38| Honest Conversations
|39| Change
|40| Playing With Feelings
|41| The Day I Fell For You
|42| I Just Want A Family
|43| Never Enough
|44| Betrayal
|45| Broken Family
EMPTY PROMISES
|46| A Place To Call Home
|47| Christmas Miracle
|48| The Rift
|49| Trust
CHARACTER Q&A + WHAT IF...?
|50| Who Are You?
|51| So This Is My Future...?
|52| The Truth Always Comes Out
|53| Stay?
|54| Valentine's Day
|55| Rise To The Challenge
|56| Blood
|57| Unexpected Allies
YOUR NAME AU
|58| History Repeats Itself
|59| Regrets
|60| You're Only Young Once
FUN FACTS III
|61| Making Things Right
|62| Blood Is Thicker Than Water
|63| Blame
|64| An 800 Word Essay
|66| All That Lead Us Here
|67| The Final Confrontation
|68| One Last Goodbye
|69| After The Storm
MONSTER AU
|70| Graduation Brings Change
"APPEARANCES" AS MEMES
|71| Old And New Friendships
IMPORTANT A/N
THE IMPORTANCE OF SACRIFCES
|72| Red And White
|73| The Place You Left Behind
|74| The Dinner
AKIRO'S CHOICE
|75| Turning A New Page

|65| Photographs

1.1K 71 109
By booksandanime00

A/N: Oh wow it's been- It's been long since I last updated a real chapter 🤡

Good news is, I'm nearing the end of the fic and I'll be going back to my usual schedule of one chapter/week :)

Hope you guys are excited for what's to come! Let me know your theories on what you think is gonna happen in the end. I'm curious 👀

(Your POV)

"Congratulations on getting into your first and second choices everyone!" Koro-sensei clapped multiple times. "Oh what a splend, splendid use of your second blades!"

You smiled at his contagious enthusiasm as your eyes found themselves glancing at Karma. You were over the moon! Both you and Karma had passed Kunugigaoka's College entrance exams so you would be spending three more years together!

You had also heard Asano managed to pass too though you hadn't congratulated him yet. You just didn't want to be reminded of the whole magazine scandal. After all the stress that it had caused you, the only thing you wanted to do was forget about it, at least for the time being. That was also the reason why you still hadn't confronted Aoi and Nika nor had you talked to Maiya or Hiroko. It was best to just leave it like that. At least for the time being...

"Every last one of you can now advance to college with the radiance of twinkling stars!" Your teacher grinned. "The original plan for today was to have the career consultations now but, before that, there's something I absolutely must do."

He began rubbing his tentacles with a knowing grin plastered all over his face. "On this joyous day, if there's something we must do," he paused for dramatic effect, "it's editing," he deadpanned, all excitement gone in a jiffy.

"Why!?" The whole class shrieked, sweatdropping at the drastic change in attitude and atmosphere.

"That's because we're making a graduation album, of course. One just for class E."

"Oh, that's right." Okano was the first one to nod her head. "In the one for the whole school, they listed Karasuma-sensei as our homeroom teacher."

"Yeah, it's pretty sad that there wasn't a single photo with Koro-sensei there." Yada grimaced.

"No..." Chiba mumbled, his intervention catching the whole class' attention since he wasn't one to speak up. "Every now and then he got photographed at mach speed. Just faint enough to not get caught," he sweatdropped, eyes glued to the picture in his hand. "This is pretty much spirit photography."

"Right!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, his deafening shriek making your ears bleed. "After taking advantage of the numerous openings you've given me this year, I have thirty thousand treasured selfies of us together!"

He was practically bouncing all over the walls, tentacles in the air as he moved them frantically.

"Come, children! Let us choose the best memories from among these pictures!" He put his photo album up in the air and gestured for all of you to approach his desk.

"Geez. Where did all these come from?" You heard Isogai chuckle awkwardly as he began shuffling through the photos in your teacher's desk.

"Gotta hand it to creeper-sensei," Hazama mumbled.

"I don't really wanna look at pictures of myself." You heard Nakamura say, boredly leaning on her desk.

"Huh? Why not?" You tilted your head to the side.

"I've got small eyes." She sighed rather defeatedly.

"I've also produced a version with enlarged eyes!" Koro-sensei was right by her desk as she showed her his altered picture.

"How terribly kind of you," Nakamura sweatdropped, taking a look at the photo which gave you all the chills. Why did he have to make them so large?

"Right!" Koro-sensei exclaimed. "Come now, let's all pick our photos."

"Hmm..." Sugino pondered, "there's already a bunch of photos on the regular album..."

"So if we're making another one," you continued his train of thought, "why don't we go with some unconventional photos?" You smiled widely.

"Nurufufu, leave it to me," your teacher chuckled mischievously as he began taking out a bunch of photographs from his pockets. "The cool beauty Hayami at a pet shop!" He announced like a TV host. And just as he said that, he appeared right at the orange-haired girl's desk and revealed the photo for everyone to see.

The whole class' eyes went wide in surprise, not at all expecting your stoic classmate to be smiling so sweetly as she petted a kitten. Hayami's face went red in embarrassment and she was quick to snatch the photo from your teacher's hand.

"Mimura's nighttime air guitar at the school!" Koro-sensei continued tormenting your classmates as you couldn't help but smile at the comedic scene. "Princess Takaoka trying on some royal garb!" The girl went red making you chuckle sweetly. "Bad boy Karma blushing at his girlfriend!" You snorted at this. Karma blushing at his-... Wait! That was you!

All colour left your face as Koro-sensei, who was now standing between you and Karma, simply grinned like a madman. Worst of all, he spent much longer on this photo than with the others and was proudly showing it to the class who laughed loudly at this one in a lifetime opportunity.

Terasaka was the one laughing the most, tears falling from his cheek as he pointed his finger at Karma and poked fun at him. Your redheaded boyfriend was not having it and simply responded by kicking the boy's chair which consequently made him lose his balance and landed with a loud 'thump' on the floor.

Upon seeing this, Koro-sensei was quick to change the subject, fearing being the next one.

"Naked Okajima running around campus in the middle of the night!" He now shouted.

"Hey! Wait a second!" The boy stood up from his desk. "Does that mean," he covered his mouth with his hand, pupils dilating at the thought, "some of my really dangerous photos are here?"

"You mean there's worse!?" Maehara and Kimura shrieked.

"Everyone! Look for your photos!" Someone yelled. "Grab 'em and throw them away!"

In an instant, you were all pushing each other as you tried to get to Koro-sensei's desk to tear up all the embarrassing photos he had of you. Even Karma was there as he frantically searched for any more pictures he might've taken of the two of you.

"He even got these moments..." You could hear your classmates murmuring amongst themselves as they began tearing them up.

"Come on! Say something to the paparazzi!" Yada complained to Bitch-sensei though she received no answer as your teacher simply wandered around the classroom, her head in the clouds as she mumbled something about living together with someone in April.

"Next, we'll pick pictures of school events!" Koro-sensei grinned, not at all fazed by how embarrassed the whole class felt.

Your teacher then handed you and Nagisa an album and you couldn't help yourself from smiling fondly at the memories. But your smile fell almost instantly once you flipped the next page.

"Koro-sensei!" You shrieked as you took out the photo and stuffed it inside your pocket. It was unbelievable. To think he had snapped such a picture!

"Eh!?" Nakamura appeared from thin air, like a demon being summoned. "What photo did that octopus take (Y/N)-chan~?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"N-Nothing." You were quick to say.

"Uh-huh." She slowly nodded her head, a devilish grin plastered all over her face. You took that as your queue to leave. But your blonde friend was much quicker than you and tackled you to the ground.

"Nakamura! What are you doing!?" You gasped, squirming under her weight.

"C'mon (Y/N)-chan let me see that photo." She laughed.

"No!"

"Pretty please?" She gave you puppy dog eyes.

"Get off of me!" You screeched, trying your best to push her away. The last thing you needed right now was for her to get her hands on that picture.

"Nagisa!" You called for help from your blue-haired friend but he had conveniently decided to disappear.

Desperately, you scanned the classroom, searching for someone to help you get out of your friend's clutches but everyone avoided eye contact, knowing perfectly well helping you was a lost battle. When it came to teasing someone, Nakamura had no limit. That was one of the many things she shared with your redheaded boyfriend.

"Aha!" The girl exclaimed triumphantly, finally getting her hands on that photo you should have destroyed. You tried to snatch it back but her legs had you firmly pinned to the floor.

Her blue eyes scanned the picture in silence, the corners of her mouth twitching up into a mischievous smile.

"Can't believe you tried to hide this from me." She teasingly dangled the paper in front of your eyes.

You groaned. Why did they have to invite Koro-sensei to your birthday? If you had known he would take a picture that time Karma and you fell on the ice rink, you would have kicked him out at the first chance you got!

"Don't tell me you were looking at his lips." Nakamura smirked as she kept torturing you with that picture and followed the trajectory of your eyes with her finger.

"Why me?" You whispered in defeat, giving up and banging your head against the floor.

"Aww and look! You're even blushing!" She cooed. "My, my, what were you thinking there (Y/N)-chan~?" She snickered.

"Ne Nakamura," Karma suddenly appeared. You groaned. Why did you always have such bad luck? "Do me a favour and stay still. I wanna take a picture of that photo. Just in case the princess ends up stealing it and destroys the evidence." He smirked and looked down at you. "Can't believe you had feelings for me so early on."

You whined. Now you would never hear the end of it.

"Oh but Karma~" Nakamura smirked wickedly, "aren't you blushing here too?"

His smile faltered almost instantly and you silently thanked your friend.

Nakamura finally stood up and let you out of her grasp. She even offered you her hand and pulled you up to your feet. You smiled at her. She really enjoyed teasing you when it came to Karma but at least it was clear where her loyalty stood.

"Argh! But my stockpile just isn't enough!" You then heard your teacher yell. "My goal was to make a ten-thousand page album!" He cursed as he desperately flipped through the book's pages. "Everyone! Outside! Now! We'll dress up and get a wider variety of shots!"

Before any of you could even realize what was happening, you were all standing outside in the courtyard as Koro-sensei took millions of photos at his mach speed. Every time you blinked, you were all dressed in a different costume that went along with a different theme.

"Yes! Yes! More costumes! More pictures!" He grinned like a madman.

Koro-sensei then dressed Karma in a cowboy outfit but he left his shirt unbuttoned so he was showing his naked torso. Your whole brain short-circuited at the sight and steam came out of your head.

"Nurufufu."

You were so caught up in your own thoughts that you didn't realize one of Koro-sensei's tentacles was grabbing you by the waist. When you finally came to your senses, you were now finding yourself in a cowgirl costume and were sitting right on Karma's lap. Koro-sensei then began taking millions of photos of the two of you as the only thing you could do was freak out. Just when will the embarrassment cease!?

"Pfft- why so flustered (Y/N)-chan~?" Karma said in a singsong voice, tightly grabbing onto your waist as he proceeded to teasingly lean in, his sharp mercury eyes gazing into your (E/C) ones. "Don't have to be so shy, that octopus already saw us in this position~"

"Dammit Koro-sensei!" You managed to screech as you pushed Karma away and stood up.

That freaking octopus! Putting you on the spot like that!

But your teacher's desire to torment didn't end there as he then turned his attention on your teachers, his face now a shade of bright, hot pink as he changed Karasuma-sensei into a tuxedo and Bitch-sensei into a wedding gown. You blinked in astonishment as you watched Koro-sensei take millions of photos of the two of them.

"What's this!?" Your PE teacher shouted, looking down at Bitch-sensei who he was now holding bridal style.

"Nurufufu, we need to get you in on the cosplay action too Mr.Karasuma," Koro-sensei snickered.

"Karasuma." Bitch-sensei looked at your teacher, her eyes hazy as her nose began to bleed in lust."I can't wait for the first night."

"Shut your mouth!" He yelled though your English teacher simply ignored him and went in for a kiss.

Out of nowhere, Koro-sensei grabbed a huge traveling bag and began tossing your classmates inside.

"Just having pictures in this building is far from enough," he chuckled deviously. "So now, I'm taking pictures with you all around the world."

"You're taking us around the world now!?" Terasaka yelled from beside you. "You've gotta be kidding!"

"A normal graduation album wouldn't-" You heard another person say though you tuned them out.

You simply focused your attention on Karma and flashed him a big and goofy smile. This sure had been a special one-of-a-kind school year and you wouldn't have it any other way.

_________________________

"Ah geez! I loved it when we visited Venice! I just wished we could've stayed a little longer..." Kayano sighed in defeat.

"Right!" Sugino exclaimed as the group finally arrived at the gates. "As soon as he took the picture he already had us hurling to the next city!"

"At this rate I think I might throw up." Nakamura quickly covered her mouth, her face turning a nauseating green just thinking about it as Karma only smiled, quite amused with the whole situation.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Nagisa suddenly interrupted the conversation. "Isn't that your brother?"

You stopped sipping from the strawberry milk carton Karma had bought you and turned around. He was right.

Akiro walked towards the gates, his presence, as always, getting a lot of attention from the main campus' students, especially the girls. But he simply ignored them and approached your group.

"Akiro," you smiled.

After he drove you and Karma from school last week, he had been coming more often to pick you up. Of course your parents had no idea of this since the chauffeur had sworn not to say anything. And from what Akiro had told you, the last time he saw your father was at the hospital, when he manipulated him to keep you in the end class. After that, he basically disappeared from their lives once again.

"Uh... hello." He greeted your friends.

He had more or less gotten to know them this past week so it wasn't uncomfortable or anything like that. You smiled. This week had certainly been the happiest you've ever been in your life. There were no exams, you had picked up on your friendship with Kaori, your relationship with your brother was improving and he was even getting to know your friends and your boyfriend!

You guys talked for a little while more until it was time to go home.

"Karma," Akiro turned towards the redhead, "do you need a ride too?"

"Sure." He shrugged and followed behind, his compliance surprising your friends who still had some trouble digesting the fact that Karma got along with someone as correct and uptight as your brother.

The three of you got inside the car and, just like last time, you sat at the back with Karma. As always, Akiro asked you two about your day and school in general. There was a moment where a sudden speed bump nearly made you spill the strawberry milk on your brother's car which had you cringing on the inside. But all in all, it was a pretty relaxed ride filled with laughter and happiness.

You quickly reached Karma's neighborhood and waved him goodbye. Since it was now just you and your brother, you decided to sit down on the passenger's side and keep him company.

"Uhm, (Y/N)," Akiro suddenly said. "Do you remember that boy I met during my time abroad?"

"Leo was it?" You turned to face him.

"Yeah," he replied, a small smile forming at the corners of his lips. "Look (Y/N)," he shook his head, coming back to reality as his smile faltered and his face went serious once again. "I-... I'm planning on visiting him and Evelyn in the near future."

"Oh," your shoulders drooped. So he was leaving?

"And well-" he bit his bottom lip - "I was wondering if you would want to come with me and meet them."

Wait what!?

Your eyes shot wide open, not at all expecting this invitation. He wanted you to... meet his friends? You were practically bouncing on your seat in excitement. Was this for real? Was your brother actually sharing this part of his life with you!?

"We can also visit the states nearby if you want," he began rambling a bit nervously. "I was planning on going right after your graduation so if you're up to it I-"

"I'd love that," you were quick to say, just the thought of it making your heart beat faster in anticipation.

Akiro didn't say anything else, his eyes glued to the road but the small, soft smile that formed at his lips was enough to make you understand how glad he was that you had accepted.

Your brother, like usual, parked the car right at the start of your neighborhood. The two of you were silent as he turned off the engine. You then unbuckled your seatbelt and were about to step out of the car until you realized Akiro hadn't moved a single muscle. Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion, your eyes darting to his face to see if he was okay.

Akiro was completely still, his lips pursed tightly together as his red eyes looked down at his hands.

"Are you... alright?" You stammered a little bit.

"I know I'm not the best brother," his voice was barely a whisper, "but I didn't always hate you."

Your lips were parted as you stared at him without uttering a single word. Ever since that night, the two of you had steered away from talking about your past or your family so his words took you a bit off guard.

"I've been carrying this photo around lately-" he reached into the pocket in his coat - "and... it got me thinking."

You silently took the picture, your breathing hitching at the sight. It was a photo of you and him. You were practically a baby as a six-year old Akiro cradled you in his arms as best as he could. His big red eyes full of wonder and innocence, as if he couldn't believe you were actually real. His mouth was slightly open, a smile threatening to form at his lips as he continued staring at you. How come it was the first time you were seeing this?

"It was in one of the photo albums we have at that house," he answered your silent question, his eyes, full of melancholy, lingering on the picture.

"Oh. I-... I don't remember any of them," you mumbled and gave him back the picture.

You were fully aware that in the entirety of your home, there wasn't a single photo album. The only photos you had were those scattered around the house, like the ones framed on the staircase wall or the ones sitting on the piano. Of course their only purpose was to keep up with appearances since they only showed the side your family allowed the world to see. In other words, your family's accomplishments. That was why you had been so surprised to find a photo album that night you snooped around your brother's room.

"Well, mother and father have always kept them hidden," your brother explained and let out a loud sigh. "That's why you probably never saw any."

You nodded your head in understanding. It made sense coming from them...

"Do you know where I can find the rest?" You asked quite curiously. "I'd like to take a look."

"You won't find any." He shook his head as he leaned back against the headrest and tiredly closed his eyes.

"Eh? Why?"

"Mother burned them."

Oh...

It was dead silent, those words lingering in the atmosphere and bringing a cold with them.

"Did mother and father go through my room?" Akiro suddenly said, eyes shooting wide open as he straightened up.

"Well, father did enter once but I don't think he touched anything." You thought about it. "Why? Did you leave something important?"

"I forgot to take a photograph with me," he chewed on the inside of his cheek. "Anyways," he shook his head, "would you mind looking for it? It's from my time abroad and I left it in my room, inside the last photo album left."

"Oh, so there were photos missing there..." You thought out loud, the memories from that night running through your head.

"Huh? You've flipped through it?" He was a bit taken aback.

"I'm sorry." You immediately apologized. "I know I shouldn't have snooped around but I just got curious and-"

"It's okay." He cut you off. "It's a family photo album so it's also yours. And besides, at least you know where to find it now."

You bit your bottom lip, still feeling a bit guilty for having invaded his privacy. So you made a mental note to give him the album and his notebook the next time you saw each other. You were pretty sure they were still under your bed.

"Hey uhm... Akiro," you bit your bottom lip. "Why do you have that album? Shouldn't it have been destroyed with the other ones?"

He remained silent for a few seconds.

"If I'm being honest, I don't know why I even took it with me all those years ago," he admitted. His blood red eyes getting lost in time. "I guess that, in a way, I hoped to find the answers there..."

"The... answers?" You frowned.

"Yeah," he sighed tiredly and closed his eyes. "I know it's a pretty dumb thought but I wasn't thinking straight that day and-"

"But what answers?"

He frowned and opened his eyes. "You know..." He looked at you. "Why our family is so messed up and- Well, I guess I also hoped to find out why mother hated me so much..." He faked nonchalance though his voice got quieter at the last part.

"Did you... find out?" You asked rather hesitantly.

He exhaled loudly and tiredly rubbed his face. "Not really. It was just the normal family photo album you would find anywhere. There were even some pictures of grandmother Aina."

"Grandmother Aina..." Those cold and strict blood red eyes of hers flashed through your mind and made you shiver unconsciously. "Wow it's been so long since I last heard that name."

"Yeah..." He mumbled. There was a brief pause. "Hey, uhm-... Do you... Do you still think about her?"

"Not really," you grimaced. "She never really liked me that much so I forced myself to forget about her altogether. I already had enough with everything that was going on at home." You chuckled awkwardly.

"Hmm... I can understand why."

"And what about you?" You asked a bit unsurely. Akiro was much closer to her so bringing her up could be a bit of a delicate subject to him.

"Sometimes," he pursed his lips. "I guess I was close to her back then and I even enjoyed being around her but-..." he trailed off. "You know? There are times where I can hear both hers and father's voice in my head." He looked down at his lap, eyes getting lost in time. "It's not something I enjoy..." His hand balled into a fist, almost unconsciously.

You lowered your gaze in shame and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I was always envious of how close you were with her." You looked away. "She was our only living grandparent back then so seeing her ignore me-" you cringed, "it made me resent you even more, when I should've directed my anger towards her. You didn't even have it that much better either, did you?" You timidly glanced at him. "By what you said, she sounds just like father..."

"Would you believe me if I told you I actually think she was stricter than him," he fought back a small, pained smile.

"Really?"

"She was a bit more relaxed with me though. I guess she tried being nicer because I was her grandson." His fingers nervously drummed against the steering wheel. "But the way she spoke to mother and father was enough to let me know just how manipulative she could be..." His voice was barely a whisper now.

"Isn't it sad?" You sighed, leaning back against the headrest and closing your eyes. "How the only grandparent we knew was so-... difficult to deal with," you tried to put it lightly. "You know? Sometimes, I wonder what might have changed if we had met our other grandparents. Would they have taken us with them once they saw how controlling our parents were? Or would mother and father be more relaxed with them around?" You thought out loud. "I would have also loved to meet mother's parents."

"Why them?" Akiro frowned in confusion.

"Well they were probably very nice. And mother's father must have been some sort of angel or something. I mean, our parents are always arguing about everything, so for both of them to agree to name you after him, he must've been really special." You smiled softly.

Akiro remained silent at your words, brow furrowing slightly as his blood red eyes glanced to the floor.

"They-They named me after him?"

You instantly sat up, lips parted in shock and eyebrows arching in surprise as your eyes darted to his face. "You didn't know!?"

His silence was enough to confirm it.

"I-I had no idea," you blinked several times. "I'm so sorry. If I had known I would have brought it up sooner but-"

"Don't worry, it's fine." He brushed it off and feigned nonchalance as always. "It's not like the opportunity would have come up. Mother never talks to me, grandmother Aina acted as if you two didn't even exist and father barely ever brings up mother nor his past. So it's not your fault."

"But even so," you tried to say, still having trouble processing all of this. "I know mother doesn't like talking about her father. She even got mad at me when I brought it up that one time when I was little. But it's still so weird neither father nor mother ever told you."

There was another silence as the two of you remained seated in that car. Well this was... awkward...

"Anyways," he cleared his throat. "Mother and father..." He paused and nervously licked his lips as he searched for the words to say. "Do you plan on staying there?"

"Well, I've been asking Kaori for advice," you answered. "He managed to emancipate himself from his father after all."

You would have loved to ask your brother if you could move in with him. But you bit your tongue. Akiro still had to heal. So you weren't going to make him fight for your custody. You weren't about to throw this huge responsibility on him.

_________________________

Karma: Princess~

Karma: Look at this ;)

[Karma sent a photo]

You sweatdropped at your screen. It was a photo of you and Karma at the cinema, from the day you invited the whole class to watch the movie. In the picture you were seen freaking out as you tried to get the popcorn from your hair and clothes. Karma, sitting right beside you, was snickering, clearly having the best time of his life. But of course he would. He had been the one to throw the food on you after all.

You: I thought you destroyed all of our embarrassing photos!! >"<

Karma: I got rid of mine, not yours ^0^

You: Why are you always so keen on seeing me suffer? -_-

Karma: It's entertaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You: :')

Karma: So~ what you doing?

You: Not much

You: My parents are still mad at me for going against them at dinner so I'm stuck in my room -_-

You: But honestly, it doesn't really affect me anymore

Karma: ?

You: My brother and I are finally on good terms, Kaori and I are back to being friends, I have you, Koro-sensei and the end class and that's all that matters to me

You: So let's just change the subject. I don't want to think about them

You: What are you doing now?

Karma: Watching TV and playing some video games

You: Why doesn't it surprise me?

Karma: What do you want me to say? It's not like we have any work to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You: Yeah I know

You: Though either way

You: It wouldn't have made much of a difference to you :P

Karma: True ;)

Karma: Hey, wanna play a match?

You: You always beat me...

Karma: Not my fault you suck ^0^

You: ಠ_ಠ

Karma: Kidding~~

You: Yeah sure -_-

Karma: C'mon, I'll take it easy on you :)

You: Really?? \(^o^)/

Karma: Nah, just messing with you :P

You: -_-

You: But alright, let's play

Karma: :)

You quickly dialed his number and took out your console. Karma picked up the phone at the first ring and the two of you soon started playing. And just like you had already predicted, he easily won.

"Geez how can I be so bad at this?" You sighed dramatically as you heard Karma laughing from the other line.

You played another match. Your eyes glued to the screen as you frantically pressed all the buttons, hoping one of them would work.

"Are you seriously keyboard smashing?" Karma said.

"Well it's working." You shrugged.

Karma didn't say anything else so you continued using this new method that had seemed to work better than anything you had tried before. And, much to your surprise, you won. You grinned like a madman.

You won! You had beaten the Akabane Karma at his own game!

"Look who's laughing now!" You couldn't resist yourself from jumping on your bed.

You didn't know why but you were over the moon at your accomplishment. It was a bit ridiculous honestly. Getting excited over having won one time but it didn't matter to you. After everything that had happened lately, you really needed a win.

You giggled and grabbed your phone, ready to listen to Karma's complaints and excuses. Much to your surprise, you heard nothing, only the faint sound of the TV.

"Karma?" You frowned, getting a bit worried. "Are you there?"

No one answered.

"Karma?" You repeated, a bit impatiently. Did something happen to him!?

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here," he finally spoke as you sighed in relief.

"What happened?"

"I think our octopus is in trouble," he mumbled.

"Huh?"

"On TV. Listen." Karma increased the volume so you were able to hear.

"These measures serve to confine one specific dangerous creature who would do us harm," a man said. "This creature, now with no place to run thanks to the Shield of Earth, is the culprit for the moon's destruction one year ago. We have only found out today that this creature, no this monster, is on a standoff against the entire planet of all things and has taken some of our nation's high school students hostage, having gone undercover as a teacher."

"No," you mumbled, that happiness that had consumed you gone in the blink of an eye as your pupils dilated.

No. This couldn't be happening. Koro-sensei- They couldn't just kill him. Not like that.

"(Y/N)," Karma called, making you focus your attention back on your phone, "I'll go take a look, okay?"

"I'll go with you." You immediately said.

"Okay. See you in five. At the intersection."

You quickly hung up, a lump forming in your throat as you stared at your black screen. You had to get to the school no matter what.

You slipped into some warm clothes and searched for your wig. You did not want the media to discover you at a time like this. You looked for your disguise for a few minutes but couldn't find it. Oh no. Now that you thought about it. You hadn't seen it since Karma took you to the wrecking yard. Had you forgotten it there?

Huffing, you gave up and grabbed your trusty scarf. The media wasn't important. Koro-sensei was and you couldn't waste such precious time.

Just like all those other times, you opened your window and climbed down the tree. Once on the ground, you ran as fast as your legs could take you and quickly reached the intersection where Karma was already waiting for you.

"No disguise?" He inquired.

"Not important." You didn't even stop to catch your breath as you grabbed his hand and dragged him along with you. You had to get to school no matter what.

The two of you ran to the station like there was no tomorrow. The train ride went by incredibly slow but you thankfully reached your stop on time. Or at least that's what you thought. Just at the start of the intersection, you were forced to come to an abrupt stop. The street had been cut off.

Your eyebrows knitted together, your eyes darting from one place to another as you processed what was happening.

There were military and police cars parked around the area as well as police officers and government agents patrolling the streets. The press was there too, the reporters speaking over one another as they faced their respective cameras and informed the public of the situation.

There was also a huge crowd surrounding the area as they tried to get closer and get a better look. You tried to do the same but all the shoving and pushing around made it very difficult. Karma tightly grabbed onto your hand, not wanting to lose you in the crowd.

You suddenly felt him tugging your hand and made a gesture with his head for you to follow him.

The two of you navigated that crowd as best as you could though there was more than one occasion where your boyfriend had to push away some people so you wouldn't get squashed. Eventually, you reached a clearance and it was then you realized he had taken you to where the rest of the class was.

"Nagisa!" You sighed in relief.

"Guys! Did you see the news?" Isogai's eyes were wide. "This is awful!"

All of a sudden you were all blinded by a powerful light. You instantly shielded your eyes with your hands.

"Look at this!" You heard a reporter say as the press approached you. "Could these be the students that had been threatened by that monstrous teacher?"

"You're those high school hostages, right?" Another one asked.

"Excuse me, how do you feel right now?" They began to close in on your class.

"You must be relieved he has finally been captured."

"What's this about him forcing you to perform sham assassinations?"

"Shut up! It's none of your business!" Mimura yelled, getting in between your class and the reporters as he tried to shoo them away.

But you knew better and they didn't back down. One of the first things Kaori had taught you was that the media was relentless when it came to getting information. And this, was no exception.

"We have it on good authority, that there's less than one percent of the Earth being destroyed." Yada tried to make them understand. The reporters quickly surrounded her, eager to get their hands on some valuable information. "He's not dangerous. Put that on TV!"

"He's not the evil teacher they're saying he is." Kurahashi cried, her emotional statement catching their interest as they surrounded her with microphones too.

"Did that monster tell you to say that?" One of them asked.

'Monster?' You thought, taken aback by the word.

"How awful it must have been. You can tell us the truth." The woman then turned around to face her camera. "These are the innocent children that monster used as hostages."

"And you? What are your thoughts on that monster teacher you've had?" A reporter aggressively shoved a microphone at your face, his sudden action startling you as you instinctively stepped away.

But that was a big mistake on your part as your scarf, which had slowly loosened up with all the mayhem of the night, became undone and exposed your face to the world.

"(Y/N)!?" The reporters shouted in disbelief and, in a heartbeat, you were surrounded by millions of cameras and microphones as those bright lights were pointed straight at you.

"(Y/N)! What are your thoughts on this situation? Is it true that you've been one of the monster's hostages?"

"Could your trauma have influenced your decision to cheat on Himura?"

"Cheat?!" You were taken aback by the word. "No. It wasn't anything like that I-"

"(Y/N)! Over here!" You heard another one yell as they snapped a photo.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! What did you mean by that? Did something else happen with Himura for you to break up?"

"Is it true you're the reason why Himura went off the grid? Could you tell us where he went? The public's dying to know more."

"That doesn't concern you." You frowned at such an intrusive question. "Just- Leave me alone!" You tried to get away, getting overwhelmed by all the cameras on your face.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" They kept insisting. "What do you have to say about-"

"Ehh? Why don't you give her some space?" Karma suddenly appeared by your side and pushed the reporters away from you. "Didn't she tell you to leave her alone? C'mon," he grinned rather sadistically, "don't tell me you of all people are suddenly deaf. We all know how much you like pricking up your ears when other people's business is involved."

"Huh?!" They all yelped in surprise.

"And who exactly do you think you are?" A man scoffed as he eyed down Karma in disgust.

"Look baldie, I wasn't born yesterday. I'm not gonna give you my name that easily," the redhead snickered amusingly.

A vein popped in the man's head, "okay kid that's it-"

"Wait!" Another person now exclaimed. "Red hair...?" He looked at Karma who had slowly been pushing you into the background so you would be out of the spotlight.

"Excuse me, young man," a woman now called for Karma's attention. "Could you be by any chance the boy in the picture?"

"I've been in many pictures so you'll have to be a bit more specific." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Is it true you were seeing (Y/N) when she was still dating Himura?" Another reporter intervened.

"Well duh. We're in the same class," he rolled his eyes. "Hey, if you're gonna bombard me with questions, at least make some intelligent ones." He snickered amusingly as everyone sweatdropped.

"What is it like to-?"

"You have no permission to film here!" Karasuma-sensei suddenly appeared, his booming voice being heard even above the reporter's. "Leave at once!" He ordered.

"But what about our duty to report the truth?" They all turned around and pointed their microphones and cameras at your teacher.

"And terrify high school students for sheer entertainment value? Some duty!" He growled. "By the authority of the Defense Agency, this area is off-limits." He proclaimed. "In the interest of public safety, I'll ask you to leave. I'll take these students into protective custody."

A/N: Lmao, after thing with Koro-sensei calm down, why can I see Karma's "interview" going viral?

I can already imagine the different titles for the video 😂

16 year old sasses baldie & co

(Y/N)'s secret boyfriend being overprotective of her for the whole 3 minutes he appears

That guy that sassed the reporters on international TV

"Look baldie, I wasn't born yesterday"

And when it comes to the comment section, I can imagine things like...

Walmart Mr.Clean: And who are you? Him: so you have chosen death

The fact this 16 year old boy only appeared for like 3 minutes right before the world was about to end and gave us such an iconic scene- SLAYYY 💅

Them: Is it true you were seeing (Y/N) when she was still dating Himura? Him: dafuq we're in the same class??

I mean, when he told the reporters off for not listening to (Y/N) and not backing down-... Dunno guys but he had a point 👀

That high school student literally ate those grown a$$ adults and left no crumbs

Can't believe the world was about to end and the only thing we did was make memes about this one dude 💀

This is what writing at 3am does to your brain 🤡

Anyways, tag yourself. I think I'd be comment #1

And I'd love to see you guys give it a try at the fake comments and video titles. Bonus points if you're sleep deprived like I was lolol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 365 27
(this fucking stinks don't read this read my other karma fic its so much better... made this during covid lmao) old version: decade and one. " 𝘀𝗵�...
75.3K 2.2K 17
this girl texts this random number, omg it's karma akabane!! they go to the same school!!! ew but he's in 3-E ms girl is in 3-A
357K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
349K 10.8K 51
-Karma Akabane X Reader- (Y/n) has always had a hard time making friends. In fact, she hasn't had one since Junior High started. With her grades you'...