Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K ☆ Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K ★ Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirō
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

112

5.9K 315 388
By Ninecoco2005

Hii! Another update!! Today's fanart is brought to you by @RunaTheTuna so a round of applause pls!! I love how [Name] looks androgynous, like she should!! Also, her red hair looks so cool!!

-----

You returned home that day, sitting peacefully at the dining table while munching on some of your rice. It was dinner time and since it was a weekend, the three of you were all seated together. Small moments like this were always something to be treasured.

But your mind was busy elsewhere, and [Brother Name] noticed it, "Kid, you okay?" His voice was softer than usual, and you looked up from the wooden surface of the dining table, to the young adult seated across from you, "Yeah, just thinking about something..."

Your brother didn't know if you had told [Father Name] about visiting your mother today, and so he kept his mouth shut, in case you hadn't. But then, you turned to your father with a serious expression, "Hey, dad?" The said man hummed as he chewed on some rice.

"Do you know anything about [Mother Name]'s first marriage?" Both your father and your brother, choked on their food as you kept your nonchalant expression, "H-Huh? What's the with the sudden question, my dear?" The elder man huffed out, looking at you flabbergastedly.

You simply shrugged your shoulders and picked up a vegetable from one of your side dishes, "I visited her today... I wanted to know the reasons why she was so obsessed with turning me into a boy-" biting into the boiled carrot, you chewed for a bit before resuming, "-I mean... there must be a reason why she's so obsessed with big bro..."

Your brother clenched his chopsticks, almost breaking them but you didn't pay it much mind, "It's fine if you don't wanna talk about it..." Your father shook his head and turned his attention to his food.

"It's not like that... I just want you to let go of those awful memories... But if you want to know, then I'll tell you." You smiled at his agreement and he started, "Well, I don't know much about her first marriage... Your mother, Satoru, and I used to go to the same elementary, middle, and even the same high school, but only for the first year..."

He put down his chopsticks, but kept his eyes trained on the bowl of rice, "Your mother and I, we were dating each other for almost an entire year, and one day... she just didn't show up to school. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months... I tried to call her but it never reached her cell phone, me and Satoru even went to her house, but her family had moved out. We thought that maybe she had moved away and didn't tell us, so we shrugged it off and lived our lives normally..."

"Satoru grew up to join the police, while I began my career as a teacher... It wasn't until I got a call from Satoru, and he told me that he had found her, that I finally saw her again..."

"All I know about her first marriage is that her husband was very abusive, and she had had 3 abortions..." It finally dawned upon you as to why she never tried to have a son with her boyfriend, Kawasaki... It's because she most probably had lost her fertility...

By now, the three of you had long stopped eating, you and your brother were fully immersed in the story your father told.

"I consoled her for a bit, until we finally got married... Her first husband, was... I think, a member of the Yakuza...." This was all information you already knew! This didn't answer any of your questions.

"He did have some clean money, and thanks to the law, [Mother Name] inherited all of the clean money of his..."

"Wait... so, you're saying that Kawasaki Satoru might know what happened to her husband?" You asked, and your father looked at you in confusion, "I think so... But I don't understand how that corelates with her obsession..."

"Because you've said it yourself... She had had 3 abortions... Most probably, those were all girls, which is why he didn't want them... And since he was a member of the Yakuza, it would explain why he wanted a son, since only men are allowed in the Yakuza, he must have wanted an heir..."

Your brother and father gaped at your explanation, surprised that you managed to figure all that out in just a few minutes, "Then, what's the problem? Why do you need Satoru for?" Your father spoke up and you smiled wearily at him.

"Because mother didn't marry that Yakuza out of her own will... She was sold to him by her own father..." [Father Name] felt his eyes widen in horror, feeling sick to the stomach. Sure, he hated [Mother Name] for what she had done to you, but at the end of the day, she was still the sweet girl that he fell in love with...

"What I want to know is why he sold her? According to my own research, the Amaji family did not have any money problems, so what was the need to sell his own child to the Yakuza, and at such a young age?"

Your father opened his mouth, but closed it afterwards, not finding the right words. He opted to turn his head to the forgotten meal sitting in front of him as he was deep in thought.

"Oh, well... I'll just make sure to ask Mucho-san, or maybe even Haruchiyō to get me some more info..." You ended the conversation, before going back to eating your now slightly cold meal.

-----

The next day, Hanagaki Takemichi stood in front of a club room, staring long and hard at the door as Peh-yan whined about how he hated one of the girls who always nagged at him. Almost on cue, the door slid open and a girl came out, ranting loudly, "You again?! How many times do I have to tell you stop dragging the Leader in your stupid shenanigans?!"

The tall blonde hid behind the blue eyed boy, "There she is!!" He trembled behind Takemichi as she continued to scold Peh-yan.

"Yasuda-san, please calm down..." A calm, soothing voice rang from the classroom, turning all three heads towards him, "Ah, Takemicchi! Mikey told me you'd come here!" He waved at him and the said boy stared at him in shock.

"Mitsuya-kun..." He said to himself as he watched the lavender head instruct other members of the club on how to work on a certain piece.

'Wow, despite being the 2nd Division Captain of Toman, he's still the Leader of the Home Economic Club...' Takemichi thought to himself as Mitsuya told him to wait nearby, "Here it is..." The older boy spoke as he brought the black cloth forward.

Adding some final details to it, he showed it to him, "For us, our gang uniform is our formal wear..." Mitsuya gave him a kind smile as he continued, "In order to show my gratitude for the fight during Bloody Halloween, I decided to personally make your uniform myself! Give it a look!" He offered and the younger boy couldn't help but gape at the amazing embroidery the boy across from him had done. It looked just like it was machine made!!

"Oh, by the way!" Mitsuya spoke up while Takemichi was busy admiring the piece of fabric, "Do you plan on visiting [Name]?" Although he had no plans of doing so, the blonde nodded nonetheless.

"Could you do me a favour and give this to her? Her uniform got torn the last time and she was using her old one, but now that it's fixed, I'd rather she wore this one!" He offered him another charming smile and Takemichi stared at the uniform that was neatly folded in the bag. For some reason, the unform had a little too much volume for just one article of clothing, "Mitsuya-kun... Is this just the uniform?" The purple head felt his eyes widen before chuckling sheepishly.

"Haha, you caught me... I also sewed her a new dress as a proper gift for her freedom from her mother..." He explained and Takemichi noticed the blush on the older boy's face.

"Ah... You too, huh?" His comment made Mitsuya almost chuck his sewing machine at the blonde, "T-The hell are you talking about, Takemicchi?! It's not like that!!"

"I just said you too... Mitsuya-kun, what kind of stuff are you thinking about?" Takemichi teased him and before he could catch him, the blonde dashed out of the clubroom. Leaving behind a red, fuming Mitsuya.

"Asshole..." The purplette muttered to himself before fixing his desk.

'It's a good thing I didn't tell him that I've made her about 30 other dresses, that I'm too much of a coward to give...'

-----

You sat in your club room, the freshly painted walls wafting a rather odd scent but you didn't pay it much as you continued to study the latest pictures you guys captured last week of the night sky with your newest telescope. It was a newly bought telescope with a much higher magnification power than your older one, and with this, you guys were pretty sure you'd able to capture many distant galaxies.

"Leader! The M33 Triangulum Galaxy pictures were just cleared by Suzuki-san, do you want to study them?" Another one of your club members offered as she came closer to your desk, "Oh, wait... are you compiling something for the school yearbook? Sorry for disturbing you!" She stated and you turned to her with a smile.

"Ah, don't worry about it too much! I was just finished anyways..." You said as you turned back to the paper in front of you. Now all you had to do was give it to the editors of the school yearbook and they'd do the rest of the work.

"So, what about it?" She grinned while placing the file on your desk, "This! Suzuki-san just cleared em' up! Let's study them together!" She cheered and you smiled back, about to agree until you heard someone call out to you.

"Leader! It's Nakamura-san! She wants to see you!" One of the boys called out and you nodded your head to him, "Oh, I'll be there in a minute!"

You turned to the girl in front of you and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, Takada-san! Could you start with jotting down the red shift and radius? I'll be back in a bit!"

She nodded and you got up, walking to the door to see Yuki's white hair swaying in the air, "[Name]!" She cheered as she grabbed onto Takemichi, who seemed like he had just gone through a very realistic simulation of the WW2.

"Takemichi-kun... What are you doing here?" You asked as he blinked wearily before offering you a bag, "Mitsuya-kun asked me to give this to you!" He stated as he peered around your club.

Unlike Mitsuya's club, that was all homely, your's look like a lab straight out of a sci-fi movie. The room was separated in three parts by the separation of the long tables. The first table had about 6 computers and 6 chairs lining around it. The second table was aligned with the window in such a way that there was a lot room for storing your telescopes and assembling them as well. And the last part was just a small area where your desk was placed, along with many cabinets and stacks of files.

"Want something to drink?" You asked as you offered him an unopened can of [Favorite Drink]. Takemichi shook his head, while Yuki accepted her share when you offered it. Popping open the can, you and Yuki sat down on many of the seats around the second table.

"Well, is everything alright?" You asked and Takemichi nodded. Many of your club members were starting to leave already, and the few that stayed were farther away on the first table, working on the computer.

"Yeah... Could we talk outside?" Takemichi said and you tilted your head, "Hmm, is it about the time leaping?" The blonde couldn't have been more shocked at your words, seeing how easily you said it in front of your friend. And the albino didn't even react!! She just sat there, drinking from her can in peace!!

"Eh, ah... W-Wha-" the boy fumbled around and you giggled silently.

"Don't worry, Takemichi-kun... She knows..."

-----

So I ended up gathering my courage to watch the live action of Tokyo Revengers and... Honestly? It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... Yuki Yamada stole my heart in his role as Ken, cause HE LOOKS SO COOL AND AMAZING! I FINALLY GET WHY EMMA CRUSHES ON HIM, CAUSE HE LOOKED SO COOL!! Takemichi's actor, Kitamura Takumi also did amazing!! My bby Mitsuya was wonderfully done! But I only have one problem...

Did they spend all their money on perfecting everyone else, that they forgot to get Yoshizawa Ryo, a proper wig?! THAT BLONDE MOP LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING STRAIGHT OUT OF A THEATER CLUB!! IT'S HIDEOUS AND YOU CAN EVEN SEE HIS BLACK HAIR AT ONE POINT!! PLS!! IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE THE BLOODY HALLOWEEN ARC, GIVE HIM A BETTER WIG!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 13.2K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
160K 2.8K 15
ʻʻ⠀HE⠀ LIKES ⠀MY ⠀DIAMONDS ⠀&&⠀ MY⠀ PEARLS⠀!⠀ʼʼ ⠀⠀⠀ TOKYO⠀REVENGERS⠀ //⠀ tokyo⠀revengers⠀oneshots ⠀ @⠀kawatas ⠀. ⠀started⠀2021⠀ . [ discontinued ] ⠀
52.4K 1.3K 22
「𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮」 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕...
603K 28.7K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...