Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Family Revelations

7.4K 166 30
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

I was incredible happy with how the recoupling went and after having a cuddle with Will round the firepit, I caught Danica alone and went to speak to her, after all she is one of the ones who had to make a decision in that. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked Danica. 

"I'm not kidding, like right after we cheersed tonight, Reece asked me to go for a chat. He takes me to the terrace and I'm not even joking it was like 30 to 40 seconds into the chat when he brought up the kiss in the challenge. He was insinuating we should have a real one."

"Did you kiss him?"

"I did. Didn't feel anything. Great guy but just personally for me.."

"You wasn't feeling it and that's ok."

"There's just nothing there. And I already knew that I was feeling that vibe with Jamie. Like when we had a little chat round the firepit it's just so easy." She explained. 

"That's a really good sign. That's how it should be, you don't need to be be forcing anything."

"Exactly and that's how I knew inside that I had to pick Jamie."

"He's not exactly forward either, he's forward but like in a proactive way to make sure you know he's interested."

"And that's all I've wanted is for somebody to come in and be that way for me. I am happy with my decision."

"I've not really properly spoken to him but he does seem really sweet and genuine."

"I'm excited maybe it could be sixth time lucky."

That night I went up to get changed and I could hear movement as the girls were already in there. "Is everyone actually wearing sexy things?" I heard Gemma shout as I walked into the dressing room and that was almost my signal to walk back out again. 

"I'm just happy to have a man in my bed." Danica said. "Well one that I'm actually attracted to."

"I feel like the mood is good tonight." Ekin said. "Not like full on sexy lingerie but just maybe make a bit more effort."

I found the only thing that could really match that description was a little pink silk camisole and shorts set, a change from my normal shorts and hoodie for bed. 

"Woah." I heard Will whisper as I walked over, slipping under the covers and into his embrace. "I really don't know what to say right now."

"Don't say anything at all then." I said before attaching my lips onto his, pulling the covers over our heads as I moved to straddle his waist. 

"You're incredible." He whispered, moving down and attaching his lips to my neck, sucking hard on my sweet spot and forcing me to try and hold in the small moans which really wanted to come out. "Fucking gorgeous." He moved further down, his lips placing kisses over my breasts as he gently tugged the fabric down to uncover them. Usually this would be a point where I would feel insecure but I just felt so safe in his arms, something which I've never really felt with a guy so early on. The sexual tension between us was unbearable as I slightly grinded myself against him before he removed his lips. "I really need to control myself."

"No you don't."

"I do because trust me when we do something I don't want us to be in a room full of people, I want to hear you." What did I do to deserve this guy. 

"Will..." 

"I need to go and sort myself out but I'll be back. You go to sleep."

"Goo night." I managed to say before he got up, giving him a good night kiss. 

"Goodnight gorgeous."

*****

That next morning it felt like we were being woken up way earlier than usual or maybe that was just a sign of the antics that people were getting up to last night. I watched as Ekin moved across the bedroom and her hair was looking like Medusa. 

"You might need that this morning." Will advised me, throwing his hoodie at me as I got out of bed, earning a confused look in return. "Your neck."

"Oh shit." Plastered on the side of my neck was a massive red mark which I would rather my family did not see. "Thanks."

"No worries."

As I was walking up to the terrace, Ekin pulled me to the side in the dressing room into the corner. "What are you hiding under there? Don't be shy."

"I'm going to need some help covering this up." I answered, revealing the spot. 

"What a horny guy."

"Don't I know it."

We joined the rest of the girls on the terrace as Nathalia explained her situation. "You know, me and him we're both brave enough to come in here and search for that connection. If we find it in each other great, if we don't still great."

"What about you Danica?"

"Obviously coupled up with Jamie, yeah it was nice to have somebody in the bed. Well I think this is the fourth guy I've shared that bed with but lots of cuddles and a kiss. Just excited to see how the day goes really."

"Lacey?"

"It was nice being in the main bedroom, we just had chats before bed and a little kiss."

"I was feeling the love though last night." Danica commented. "Ekin your speech was really nice."

"Thank you and yeah we just chat lots of cuddles and kisses before bed but for the first time ever he just wouldn't let go of my hand until the morning. Continuously cuddling me."

"And then I look over into the next bed and find a big mountain in your bed." Tasha pointed at me. "What were you and Mr Will getting up to?"

"Nothing, just a few touches here and there but yeah it was stopped before anything could really happen."

"Your speech was sweet last night." Lacey said. "Do you feel yourself getting closer to him?"

"Yeah like I said in the speech, what he's giving me right now is all I've ever wanted so I can't really complain about anything. I'm just enjoying my time with him right now."

"Good."

It took a lot longer than I realised to cover up the marks so I could wear my bikini and not have the make up come off in the blistering heat and just as I managed to do it, Gemma got a text that meant it would basically be impossible to not sweat it off. 

"Islanders, it's time to get physical as you take part in the Love Island sports day #naughtyandsporty #trackandfeels."

I was captain of the blues team and I was very competitive so Will was currently getting the side glare as we lined up opposite each other. 

The first round was a classic relay of an egg and spoon race and we came out the winners, with our win being handed to us by Andrew who cracked his egg. 

"You lot are cheaters anyway." Gemma kept shouting.

"Just because you couldn't even finish the race."

The second round was a three legged race, I was strapped with Tasha but we were already losing at that point due to a bad start. But it was my job to keep the morale going and ignore the shouted from the red team as they pulled it back to a draw. 

"Deji and Reece you can join their team if you want." Luca frustratedly said as the boys cost us the lead at the start. 

The final round was a tug of war and because of our strategy we won, with the boys tugging at the back and the girls providing balance at the front. 

"Don't be mad." I shouted to Will as he went tumbling onto the floor.

"I guess you won't be getting any kisses today."

I'm not going to say I let my competitive edge take over but I definitely enjoyed the winning, jumping into a pool with the rest of the group and celebrating our win. 

****

That night I got changed into a green dress, watching in the garden with Will on the bed as near enough everyone was in their couples. I heard Davide had something planned for Ekin so I let them have their moment. 

"What's your plan for when you get out of here?" I asked Will as we sat alone. 

"Obviously I've got my businesses based in London so I can't really go anywhere at the moment but I'd like it if we could go on holiday, maybe take Theo as I know you'll want to spend your time with him."

"I'd really like that. 

"You know we never really had the conversation about him and what you think about me having him."

"Don't take it as that I'm not thinking about it or that I don't care. I don't know I guess that I like you and I know that includes your role as a mum. But at the same time I want to get to know him and see you in that role."

"I think he'd really like you."

"I hope so. Obviously I'm happy to go at your pace but I'll put in the effort as well, come and visit you in Bristol."

"I'm actually planning after this to move back home."

"Where's home?"

"Essex."

"Definitely closer to me. When did you move away?"

"So I moved to go to uni and then never went back. I just feel like if this experience has taught me anything it's how important family is to me and I want to be able to see them more often."

"Are you close?"

"Really close, both my brother and sister have just had a baby boy each as well so I just feel like now is the right time to move closer. I've been away too long now and yeah even though they travel as much as they can to help me it's too much now."

"Are you all in similar jobs? You being a midwife?"

"No." I quickly shut that down. "This is kind of weird, have you ever watched TOWIE?"

"I've got two sisters, of course I have."

"My brother and sister used to be on that and then my other brother is a footballer and my younger sister is a model."

"Wait and your surname is Wright..."

"Ding ding."

"I'm not going to lie I don't know them too well from it."

"Good, honestly it makes no difference because things have changed so much since then and yeah I'd rather you get to know them as my family and not what you hear online." I said honestly. 

"So how come I've never seen you in these articles? I'd remember you."

"When they stepped up to do the shows I decided to take that step back and asked them not to include me. I always knew I wanted to be a midwife and I knew that could take that away from me but yeah it's hard because for every photo they have with me if they want to put it online I have to step out for one."

"Who are you closest to?"

"I love them all. I honestly couldn't pick one but my mum and sisters used to travel to me once a week to look after Theo and help me. That's why I know he's in safe hands now."

"I'm sure he is."

"Tell me more about your sisters...."

"So the older one is Mel, she's 22, and the youngest is Grace, she's 17. Yeah I love them. Grace would say I'm overprotective of her but I watched her grow up and become the amazing person she is now."

"Do you think they'll like me?" I asked. 

"I think they'll love you."

"I really hope so."

"Honestly you have nothing to worry about, you make me so happy and I'm sure they'll be able to see that. I should be the worried one, I've got four siblings to impress."

"They'll like you. I know that probably doesn't reassure you too much but as long as you treat me right that's all they care about."

"And that's what I aim to do." He whispered, pulling me in for a kiss. "I can't wait to just be with you."

"Me neither."

I could hear some commotion in the kitchen so we walked over together. "Delilah, he asked me to be exclusive." Ekin almost shouted as I walked into the kitchen, near enough knocking me back in the hug. 

"He's a real romantic really."

I was celebrating with and hugging Ekin when Luca and Gemma came over. "This is like the what fourth couple now to make it exclusive." I said. 

"I mean you two have always been exclusive." She pointed to Gemma and Luca. "You're literally like boyfriend and girlfriend, you just need to meet the parents."

"Nah."

"You are like husband and wife."

"I guess." They said walking off and by the looks on their faces they weren't happy.

"What's up with them?" I asked. 

"Who knows."

****

I was just enjoying the rest of the night when Will got a text. "I've got a text. Can all islanders please gather round the firepit immediately."

"Shit."

We were all instructed to stand in our couples and wait for further instructions, I just tried to hold Will's hand as tight as possible as I knew deep down it didn't matter what happened now as long as it was the two of us together. 

"Islanders, the public have been voting for their most compatible couple. The couples with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight."

"The safe couples will now be revealed in no particular order."

"The first couple safe is..... Andrew and Tasha." 1st one ticked off, I was so glad they'd finally got the backing they deserved. 

"The second couples safe is... Ekin-Su and Davide." Mom and dad were also safe. 

"The third couple saved is.... Dami and Indiyah." Again they were probably one of the most compatible couples.

"The fourth couple safe is... Will and Delilah." Like I said at this point it didn't really matter but it did feel good knowing the public thought that we were compatible. We sat down together and watched on. 

"The fifth and final couple saved by the public is... Gemma and Luca."

"Can all three vulnerable couples stand in front of the firepit." Nathalia and Reece, Danica and Jamie and Deji and Lacey moved to the front. 

"Only one more couple is safe. The other two couples will be dumped from the island immediately."

"The final couple saved by the public is..."

"Jamie and Danica."

Out of the four that were leaving I would definitely miss Deji the most, he was my guy in Casa and I really will miss him. 

"All the best to you." He whispered as I gave him a hug. "You've really found a good one in him."

"Thank you."

Watching them leave I do think the public had made the right decision, Reece had already been friend-zoned by Nathalia and Deji and Lacey were probably the least compatible of the other couples in my opinion. But watching them walk off all I could do was wish them the best and be thankful that I get to spend more time in paradise. 

****

@natalyawright_x: So glad I can finally shout from the rooftops how proud I am of my sister. The most selfless and beautiful girl in the world. Can't wait to give you the biggest hug when you get out of there x

@wrighty_: When we took this photo a few years ago I really wanted to post it but for obvious reasons I couldn't. I've always been so proud of you but to finally be able to shout you're my sister is the biggest honour x

@jesswright47 and @joshwright44: Before becoming parents ourselves we got to witness the most amazing woman do it all by herself and raise the most perfect little boy. We know it wasn't easy but you never give up for your little boy and we're all so proud of you now. 

Josh and Presley can't wait to see their auntie again but most importantly we can't wait for you to be reunited with Theo, you're bond is unbreakable. See you soon x

All posted with Delilah's permission!

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Sorry for the kind of filler chapter. Any last suggestions for the talent show?

None of the pictures are my own, just my awful quick photoshop and then you can use your imagination. Obviously at this point you can just pretend they're not known in the reality tv world and just use this to gauge her family. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.5K 14
π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
67.6K 1.7K 58
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
94.9K 1K 48
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...