š–ššš¢š­ š…šØš« š” ą§Žą­­

By freepoohshiesty

šˆ šœššš§ š”šžššš« š²šØš®š« š­šžššš«š¬ š°š”šžš§ š­š”šžš² šš«šØš© šØšÆšžš« š­š”šž š©š”šØš§šž š†šžš­ š¦ššš šš... More

Cast/Warning āš ļøā€¼ļø
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV

Epilogue

8K 196 293
By freepoohshiesty

Dequavince Demaro Harris
2 Years Later

"Mane why you ain't tell Cedes you was getting out early?" MilkyWay asks.

Me and MilkyWay got out as early as possible on good behavior. But Middle Man got life because they got him on muder.

Glue Stick had to stay 2 extra years for spitting on the pregnant guard who said Lil Durk was better than YoungBoy. He a fool mane.

"I got a lot ah shit to sort out foe I see her." I suck my teeth.

"You gone stay wit ha after everything?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yea, she still my wife at the end of the day." I shrug.

"Yea that's good, ion know no other female that would put up witchu like ha. What we doing first?" He turns the car on.

"Drop me off at my mom's."

"You ain't tryna come to the stu wimme?" He smacks his teeth.

"Nigga- it's been 15 YEARS cuh why are you still trying!?" I look at him crazy.

"Stop hating, one of my old songs got 11k views. My people still waiting on my EP to drop." He waves me off.

"Boy ain't no damn body waiting on that shit. You need to open sum businesses... hell even go back to trapping assum. Cuz rapping ain't foe you dawg." I chuckle.

"Say I won't spit sumn right now." He smiles cockily.

"Please don't." I sigh at the red light.

"Ok check me out, check me out. Niggas thought I was finished, no it ain't over. Niggas ain't even in my Range, Rover!" He laughs and nods at himself.

"Aye'd you get that? Range- Rover- like the car? But also like range as in vicinity?" He nods proudly.

"Nigga when this light gone change?" I rest my head on the window, tiredly.

...

"Oh my God!" My mom runs into my arms.

"You finally home, my baby. Oh my goodness." She cries.

"I missed you momma." I hug her.

"This time you better stay out of that hellhole." She kisses my cheeks.

"Fasho." I nod.

She lets me go and I sit down on her couch. I take my shoes off and press the button thing for the leg rest to come out.

"This shit so comfortable, damn." I mumble, leaning back.

"I'm so glad you back. Oh I just made a meal, lemme fix you a plate- oh dear, I gotta call yo siblings too!" She runs into the kitchen.

"What you been up to?" I ask grabbing the mokkentroll.

"Oh just trying to find out where yo hoe ass baby mama is." She scoffs.

"Ma don't call her that." I chuckle.

"Well it's true. Who runs away from her baby daddy's family and hides the child? A bitch."

Mercedes checked out of rehab a while back and cut everybody off, on my side at least. My mom, sister, niece, brother, no one knows where she moved or where she took Quay Quay.

I ain't talked to her nor my daughter in 2 years. She changed her number and everything. But she know she can't hide from me.

I hear cars pulling up and I smile already knowing who it is.

"You fake as hell! Why you ain't tell me you got out!?" Carter runs up to me.

I stand up and hug him, I missed these niggas.

"I should bust yo ass in the head." Jabriah gives me a side hug.

"Where my Godchildren at?" I look around.

"Isaiah at school and Amour with my mom." She explains.

"How the fuck yo bitch ass ain't tell me you was getting out!" Dereyna comes in.

"Girl please." I pull her into a hug.

"Miya gone be so happyyy." She cheeses.

"Where Chunky and his lil boyfriend?" I ask.

"He at work, imma text him again tho." My mom says coming out of the kitchen with a hot plate.

"Where mines at auntie?" Carter scrunches his face up.

"Ian expect y'all to come so damn fast. The food out, gone in there and make y'all plates." She shrugs.

They all rush in the kitchen. I sit down and start eating. Green beans and potatoes, gravy, pot roast, corn, and pecan candy. I'm finna tear ts up.

"Got damn." I lick my lips.

"D, I gotta talk to you bout sumn." She sits next to me.

"Shoot." I say before taking a bite of the corn on the cob.

"Well. Your father reached out to me a few weeks ago. Asking about you, and I told him you were in prison. He seemed so hurt, he wanted to introduce you to his other children and his girlfriend and bond with you, you know?" She explains.

"Momma I'm grown as hell now. Fuck dat nigga." I laugh.

"It's never to late to make amends." She puts her hand on my shoulder.

"No disrespect ma but you tweakin." I shake my head.

I ignore whatever else she says and finish my meal. A couple minutes later the door opens again.

"D I should beat yo ass." DeAndre mugs me.

I go over and dap him up then hug him.

"How you doing lil nigga?" I mush his head.

"Lil nigga? Just cuz you den got buff in jail don't mean shit." He laughs.

"I heard you got a boyfriend." I say making him smack his teeth.

"They wasn't even post to tell you that." He mumbles.

"It's okay you like niggas. When I'm gone meet him tho?" I ask.

"You not. I don't want you to steal him from me, God knows what you den experimented with in that cell." He cracks up laughing.

"El oh el." I mug him.

"Aight y'all, imma see y'all soon." I grab my second plate to take with me.

"You leaving already?" My momma asks with a frown.

"Yea, I gotta handle sumn. Imma take the Charger." I take one of the keys to a car I bought her a while back off the counter.

"Aight I love y'all." I tell them goodbye.

I can't tell them bout what Mercedes did or they gone use it against her just like the abortion.

I found out where she moved, a big ass house in Florida, away from everybody. I'm finna fly there, surprise her.

I don't care what she did while I was gone I still love her and my baby more than anything and I hope she know that.

...

"That's cute. She sold all my cars but the one she bought me." I laugh and shake my head as I walk through the garage.

I pick the back door and walk in. It's nice asf fuck in here. I wonder who's money she used to build this with, mines or hers?

I go through all the rooms downstairs then head upstairs. The first door I come across it prolly Quava's.

It's Monster High stickers, logo's, and posters everywhere. Her walls are pink and black striped and her bed matches. Damn, my daughter 6 now.

There's 5 rooms total, one being downstairs. I open the master bathroom and see Mercedes passed tf out in her bed.

God she so fine

I pull my shirt and pants off and get in bed with her. I kiss her forehead and lay down, facing her. I'm not even tired I just lay and watch her.

She starts moving around n shit. She puts an arm over me and smiles.

"Wait a damn minut-" She opens her eyes wide as hell.

"Hey lil mama." I lick my lips.

"HOEMYGOD!" She screams, hopping up.

"Lay back down we ain't finish our nap yet." I smack my teeth.

"W-w-h-how-I-" She stutters while shaking like a leaf.

"Dammit woman lay yo dumbass back down so I can finish watching you sleep." I groan.

"Dequavince- why are you here?" She backs into the bathroom.

"Why you always hiding in bathrooms." I get up and walk in.

She breathing like she bout to have a stroke.

"You acting like you ain't happy to see me." I frown.

"You know I'm happy to see you." She rolls her eyes.

"Den gimme a hug." I hold my arms out.

She hugs me tightly like I'm finna slip away assum.

"Oh my God I missed youuu." She mumbles into my chest.

"Mhm I missed too you baby." I kiss her head.

"Whatchu been up to since I been I gone?" I ask, pulling away.

"Nun." She looks away.

I nod and put the toilet lid down to sit on.

"Why you tearing up?" I ask calmly.

"Cuz I missed you." She sniffles.

"Nah, you feeling guilty huh?" I chuckle.

"I'm sorry bout keeping Quayva from you." She twists her wedding ring around her finger nervously.

"Mhm. That's all you sorry bout?" I ask making her cry harder.

"I'm sorry bout disappearing too." She cries.

"Aight. That's it?" I ask making her nod.

"And for keeping her from your family." She adds.

"Mercedes." I sigh, leaning my head back.

I just stare at her as she cries hysterically. She can't even be honest with me right now.

"I'm sorry D." She whispers, looking up at the ceiling.

"For what?" I tilt my head to the side.

"I'm sorryyyya." She drags.

"C'mere." I gesture for her to come but she just stands there like her feet glued to the damn floor.

"C'mere mama." I say softly.

She slowly walks over to me.

"Why you lying to me?" I hold her hands.

"I'm notttt." She avoids looking at me.

"Look at me." I say and she can't even do it.

I pull her down into my lap and she still won't look at me.

"You crying cuz you cheated huh?" I say and she looks at me with teary eyes.

I know her like the back on my hand and I didn't expect her to be faithful 10 years but I'm still disappointed.

She opens her mouth but no words come out so she just continues crying.

"It's okay, I know." I nod.

"I'm so sorry baby I really am I swear if I could take it back I would. I had lost you and Messiah and I started started back drinking n shit and I just... lost control..." She grabs sum tissue to wipe her face up.

"How many times?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Prolly only once." She lies.

"All I'm asking is you to be real wimme right na." I say and she holds up 3 fingers.

"Do you hate me?" She sighs.

"I told you a long time ago I could never hate you." I shrug.

"Is you gone get a divorce?" She frowns.

"No Mercedes, ian divorcing you." I shake my head.

"What are you gonna do then?"

"Nun." I say and she scrunches her face up.

"C'mon Dequavince don't be like that. I'll literally do anything for your forgiveness." She begs.

"I'm deadass. It hurts but I can't change shit. I don't want nobody else but you. Only thing I'm tryna do is move on." I say honestly.

"Just like that? You not gone kill me?" She says not believing me.

"I put it on God Cedes, we just gone forget that shit even happened and put it behind us." I kiss her neck.

"Forreal? You not gone change yo mind? Or cheat back?" She raises her eyebrows doubtfully.

"Nah, it is what it is. After all the hurt I caused you, I feel like that don't even compare. I know you didn't mean it, I just wanna help you raise my daughter and put another baby in you, ASAP." I smile.

"You gone stay here wit us?" She asks.

"Florida? Shiid, I can't. My parole officer don't even know I'm here right now." I scratch my head.

"Wait- can't you go back to prison since you a felon?" Her jaw drops.

"Yea, I gotta be back in BR by the end of the week to report with him."

"Oh my God, Dequava gone have to switch schools again and I gotta move back there." She smacks her teeth.

"I can't wait to see my princess, I hope she remember me. She at school huh?" I ask.

"Course she remember you, she miss you so bad and I feel so guilty bout that. But she get out at 3, I was tryna nap until 2:30 butttt..." She trails off.

"Where my Favorites at?"

"Oh they in high school and ain't got time for nobody now. They still ask about you tho. My mom even asked how you were a few months ago. I lied." She shrugs.

"I gotta see them... Are you sober?" I ask cautiously.

"Yesss, I been sober since rehab. I'm really doing good this time." She smiles proudly.

"Good, I'm not gone let you slip back into that shit ever again." I peck her lips.

"Boy gimme a real kiss." She puts her arms around my neck as she kisses me.

"Girl you so horny." I pull away when she sticks her hand in my boxers.

"Duh. You ain't fucked me in 7 years. I gotta see if you still lay the pipe like you used to." She licks her lips.

"Oh? Bend ova dis counter den." I nod.

How'd y'all like the end of this book? Kinda bittersweet but I liked writing it 😚

How y'all feel about Mercedes cheating + ghosting everybody & D's reaction? 😢

Favorite character and least favorite?

My second published book! Hope y'all enjoyed, I love y'all so much! 🎉

Stream Super Freaky Girl by Nicki Minaj (or you'll get Monkeypox 🙁)

August 12th, 2022 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 23.1K 32
š€š„š„ š­š”šž š„šØšÆšž š­š”ššš­ š°šž š”ššš šŸššššžš ššš°ššš²
6.3K 239 8
š“˜ š“«š“®š“®š“· š“Æš“®š“®š“µš“²š“· š“µš“²š““š“® š“˜'š“¶ š“¼š“½š“¾š“¬š““ š“²š“· š“¶š”‚ š”€š“Ŗš”‚š“¼, š“¢š“²š“¹š“¹š“²š“· š“³š“¾š“²š“¬š“®, š“¹š“øš“¹š“¹š“²š“· š“¹š“²š“µš“µš“¼, š“·š“øš“½š“±š“²š“·'š“¼ š“¬š“±š“Ŗš“·š“°š“®...
837K 31.6K 72
"š˜øš˜¦ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜„š˜° š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜øš˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜øš˜¦ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤...
40.5K 862 20
šˆ ššØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¦, š­š”ššš­'š¬ š¦š² š›ššš›š² šššššš² š‡šž š›šž šœšØšœš¤š›š„šØšœš¤š¢š§š , ššØš§'š­ š°ššš§š§šš š¬šžšž š¦šž š”šš...