Love Island 2022

Oleh mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! Lebih Banyak

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Happiness

7K 157 34
Oleh mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

After that whole conversation with Will I felt like I had to calm down before I told the girls and just screamed about it round the villa. It was a big step being so early in the relationship but it just felt right. So I took my time with Will cuddling him before going over to the girls. 

"Girls." I almost couldn't control my emotions as I grabbed Ekin's arm leading her over to Tasha in the alcove. 

"What's going on?" Ekin asked. 

"Will and I just went like exclusive."

"What?" 

"Shhhh." I shushed Tasha, not that I knew this wasn't going to go around the villa like wildfire but I wanted this moment to tell my girls. 

"What happened?"

"Basically he pulled me for a chat and just asked how I'd heard the date went, at this point even though he had made a comment before this I was panicking. I thought like this is the moment he's going to tell me that it was a great date and his head's now turned."

"Mm."

"So then he just said like he didn't expect to feel this uncomfortable on a date with someone else this soon and he's caught feelings quicker than he's ever done before."

"He said that?" Ekin almost jumped on top of me as she squealed. "He actually said that?"

"He actually said that." I confirmed. "Trust me on the outside I was calm but when he said that I could have literally burst out of my seat."

"So you're like exclusive now?"

"Yeah, it's weird because I feel like on the outside you don't really have a conversation like that but he just said that he doesn't want that doubt when someone else walks in to then cause confusion between us. I like that the whole situation has just been settled, he said he didn't want to put the pressure on me but I definitely don't feel that way."

"Good."

"I also just feel like Nathalia's version of events doesn't match his so obviously I need to be a bit careful but I trust him. I really do."

"I think you should." Ekin said. "Like she made it out to be a really good date but then he's not even attempted to speak to the girl again. The conversation can't have been that great."

"Yeah I agree." Tasha said. "But it does look like she's having a chat with Davide right now."

"Girls you need to be my eyes, what are they doing?"

"Davide's still in the same position he was before."

"Good. If I look it will be obvious."

"I get that there's nothing to worry about but the fact that he's not cutting the conversation short is a bit worrying."

Thankfully he did that soon enough but then I noticed Will walking over to Nathalia so we stayed in position watching before both of the boys came over to us. 

"Nathalia is getting some attention tonight." I teased as they sat down with us. 

"I wanted to tell her 'if you don't have no-one to speak to then you can speak to me in a friendly way, but me and Ekin are good'. But now I'm going to have to properly tell her." Davide said. "No chance."

"I just said to her that I don't feel like there's anything between us, like there's literally no connection between us and why would I continue this when I've got this gorgeous girl to find further connections with."

"Good."

****

Ekin and I walked up to the kitchen and joined a conversation that was going on between Nathalia and a few of the boys about pizza. 

"Do you like pineapple on a pizza?" Ekin asked her. 

"No, I'm not a fan."

"Oh that's a shame, me and Davide like the pineapple ones."

"No I don't." Great time to dispute that one Davide."

"You said you did."

"Not for pizza, are you joking me?"

"That's an offence right." Nathalia agreed with him. 

"Oh thank God." Ekin said. 

"What was you trying to say you liked it just to please him." Nathalia said, I wouldn't admit at this point but I'm definitely a pineapple on a pizza person. 

"You all right?" Ekin asked her. 

"Am I alright?"

"Have you got an issue with me?"

"I haven't got an issue with you, no."

"It feels like you've got an issue with me."

"If I had an issue with you then I'd let you know babe." Oh fuck. 

"No I feel like you definitely have an issue with me."

"Maybe you have an issue with yourself because I don't have an issue with you."

"Then I think you should drop the attitude."

"What attitude is that? The laughing, having fun? I'm saying I don't have an issue with you."

"What is wrong?" Ekin asked again. 

"You're the one who asked me if I have an issue with you."

"I asked you what pizza you liked babes."

"Well I hope you're happy, you got a little show of the night."

"See you." Ekin said but it felt like she wasn't away for long before Luca got a text again, telling us we could send one couple to the hideaway. Next on the list was Indiyah and Dami so they got the opportunity and then the argument seemed to continue. 

"Moral of the night is definitely no pineapple on pizza." Davide said. 

"But who's are the best banana pancakes?" Luca asked. 

"Tomorrow morning Nathalia and Ekin-Su are going to make pancakes and we will judge the winner."

"Do you back yourself Nathalia?"

"A hundred percent."

"Do you know what I learnt my love. The best way to end an argument is to cook. So you can prove to me with your pancakes how good you are."

"I don't need to prove anything to you. Who are you to...."

"I'm Ekin-Su babe and there's only one."

"Who is that to me though? Ekin-who?"

Tomorrow morning this would be ended and thank God because I think we all know the way Davide would make this go. 

*****

That next morning before the pancake baking we all sat on the terrace together, with Indiyah having returned from the hideaway. 

"It was lovely, just had a great time." Indiyah asked. 

"Any salon stuff?" Tasha asked. 

"Erm..."

"Definitely hesitation there."

"Blow dries?"

"No just hands, manicures."

"I feel like you're not telling the truth." Ekin probed further.

"No I am. Anyway some other things happened last night: Miss Delilah I heard about you and Will making it official?"

"It just felt right, like I feel like we both just put our feelings on the table and this was the best way to deal with it."

"I was actually with Lacey and Nathalia at the time." Danica spoke up. "Nathalia was a bit, maybe sour is the best word to choose, quite like pessimistic about why you did it then. Mentioned how you never spoke about it with Jacques but you did with Will much sooner."

"Honestly can a girl not be happy? Like I know it didn't happen but there's obviously a reason for that and that's been shown in actions that have happened."

"I think in her head she probably thought it would be an easy relationship to target but she hasn't seen how close you get in here really quickly." Tasha said. "It doesn't correlate to timescales on the outside."

"Yeah I agree."

I was left stewing on Nathalia's words as I watched her bake off. There was definitely a part of me that almost burst with joy as Davide chose Ekin's but I wouldn't have expected any less due to the amount of times he's had them, he should be used to hers by now. 

"You alright?" Will asked as we sat together afterwards.

"I just heard Nathalia has made a few comments about us going fast. I just don't see what her issue is, other than the fact that this takes you out of her options."

"I don't know, she didn't say anything to my face."

"I'm going to confront her but I'll wait till tonight."

"I'll be there too." He said, leaning over to give me a kiss. "Two brains are definitely better than one."

We also had a challenge come in just after that but the main highlight of that was having Will on top of me as he dragged me through a post box and sealed it with a kiss. Not bad for just one afternoon. 

****

That evening I chose my white pants with a silk scarf acting as a top, ready to confront Nathalia as I saw her alone by the beanbags. 

"Am we alright to take a seat?" I asked her as Will and I walked over to her as she sat alone. 

"Be my guest."

"How are you feeling? Have you got your eyes set on anyone?"

"Not really, obviously I'm a bit clearer now on the stance of Davide and Will but I have to be optimistic."

"I heard you've got a few things to say about Will and I." I started. "I just you know wondered why you thought that?"

"Thought what exactly?"

"I just heard a few comments made about how soon it was compared to what happened with Jacques and maybe saying it wasn't the best timing."

"I just want to say like I initiated the conversation." Will backed me. "Obviously me starting that conversation couldn't have been influenced by their relationship when I've seen them together for like two days."

"But do you not think it's quite soon?"

"I don't think so."

"Plus like that should only be a concern of Will and I." I said. "Like honestly what does it matter to you if we're happy. Who cares how soon it is."

"Convenient timing with me coming in though."

"Maybe but then challenges are there for a reason and coming through those just makes you stronger, together."

"I think just like what Delilah said, it felt like the right time and we're happy. Like it doesn't affect anyone else in here when we do it or what labels we put on ourselves so we've just got to go with what we feel is right."

"And if you can't see that we're happy then you must be seeing something completely different because I would say most people in here can see a positive change in me."

"So was you not happy with Jacques?"

"I was happy but that doesn't mean I was at peak happiness. Like now I can see the comparison it's nothing like how I feel right now. Plus it's not like we never had a conversation similar to what happened last night, we just never felt like making that exclusive step and maybe that was foreseeing what would go on to happen." I said. 

"I guess."

"But we feel this is right for us." Will grabbed my hand. "I'm honestly the happiest I've been with Delilah and this felt like the right timing, it doesn't feel rushed. Like when you know you know."

I feel positive about the conversation with Nathalia, I'm glad Will was there to back me and just saying it from his point of view. Honestly I think this has given me thicker skin, I know now that only our opinion matters and like my close friends so if someone new can't see that then it can't deter me from how I'm actually feeling. 

"I've got a text." I shouted standing up. "Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with #youdoyouhun."

"I can't wait to hear this." Will whispered as we just about took in the news before Dami's phone went. 

"Can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately."

"Shit."

The boys all stood before us as we sat around the the firepit. Of course the very settled coupled went first and so Gemma chose Luca, Tasha chose Andrew and Indiyah picked Dami. 

Then it was my go. "I've decided to couple up with this boy because ever since he walked into this villa he's blown me away. Apart from the fact that he's insanely attractive, he's also made me the happiest person I could be in here from his words and actions. I can genuinely be myself around him and I love every moment we spend together as he just makes me feel like his queen, and that's all I ever wanted."

"I love our mornings spent cuddling in the pool followed by a nap together. I just love being around you, and our two kisses. We made a big step following our first challenge in here but we passed with flying colours and I'm excited to see where this could go. So the person I would like to couple up with is....."

"Will."

"Thank God." Will jokingly gasped as who else would I have picked as he made his way over, of course with my two kisses as we sat down. "Great speech."

"Thank you."

Lacey went next. "I've decided to couple up with this boy because in a very short amount of time we have really clicked. We have the same sense of humour, he makes me laugh and I'm exited to see what could happen. So the boy I would like to couple up with is... Deji."

Danica was next. "It's fair to say I've had a crazy journey in here so far and this decision wasn't easy for me. I've had the pleasure of two guys coming in and they've both got great qualities. I feel like I have been looking for someone to match my energy but actually I need the opposite. Someone that will calm me down, bring me back to Earth. So yeah it's a difficult decision but I have to go with my heart like I have always done and I feel like I just have a little bit more of a connection with this boy. So the boy I would like to couple up with is..... Jamie."

Thankfully Ekin then went. "I've decided to couple up with this boy because ever since I came in I've had my eye on him. I knew deep down there was a spark. However we've been on a journey and I've made my mistakes. But Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was our relationship. So good things take time."

"I believe a good relationship is based on a core of trust, laugher and friendship. If you can't argue with your partner then...  there's no fire. Every time we argue I get upset but then we make food together. Add a little bit of salt, pepper. But I'm excited to see what the outside world will bring. So the boy I would like to couple up with is... Davide." Them two were just honestly the cutest and she's right, they are fiery but we've all seen successful couples where they argue but are so in love. 

Nathalia was last and only had Reece left. "I would like to couple up with this boy because like me he took a huge risk coming in here which shows me he's confident and brave. I feel really comfortable in the chats we have and I feel like any girl is lucky to have him. He's not bad on the eye. So the boy I would like to couple up with is.... Reece."

*****

Liked by @wrighty_ and 910,020 others. 

@delilahwright: photo dump! We love seeing our girl happy! 

Comments:

@mel_knight: Never seen him like this before, thank you for making him so happy!

@mollymae: our winners 

@williahfan: the most real couple in there!

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

So the end is like a photo dump from the phones that the islanders sometimes released. Obviously just pretend they're in the villa. 

Talent show is coming up: do you want to see her having a hidden talent (if so what) or be a bit like Indiyah with something?

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

94.9K 1K 48
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...
4.7K 479 45
"๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’ ๐’š๐’‚๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’‚๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‰๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’–๐’…๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’" ...
77.6K 892 54
Adrianna beckham decided to go on love island to find love, follow her on her journey
122K 3.6K 25
Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...