𝙴̷𝚗̷𝚎̷𝚖̷𝚒̷𝚎̷𝚜̷ to ꧁༺ʟօ...

By ElfyAiden

You were best friends with Sarvente since you where 5. You were unreasonably thrown out of heaven and the onl... More

Chapter 1- BFFL
Chapter 2- WHO IS THIS BITCH!?
Chapter 3 - Hell No
Chapter 4 - powers? never heard of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chapter 5 - frostbite?
Chapter 6 - secrets
Chapter 7 - Explanation?
Chapter 8 - New encounter?
Chapter 9 - Fangirl?
Chapter 10 - New Friends
Chapter 11 - New View
Chapter 12 - Finally being useful
Chapter 13 - Heaven or Home?
Chapter 14 - Up To The Heavens
Chapter 15 - We Meet Again
Chapter 16 - Welcome To The Land Of Love
Chapter 17 - Carnival of Love / becoming a new person
Chapter 18 - Oh no...
MEET THE WRITTER (sorta??)
Book 2?

Chapter 19 - The Cloud War (End)

234 7 5
By ElfyAiden

    "Where am I?"

"You are currently in your own mind." A voice spoke from the void.

"What- but- but- how?" I look around trying to find the source of the woman that spoke.

"If I hadn't pulled you in here..." A women stepped closer making her figure more visible "...You would have died on the spot."

Standing before me was a girl that looked like a replicated version of me.

"Help your friend take that thing out." She pointed to a screen.

Carol was assiduously trying to pull out whatever was there. I looked back at my copy, giving her a confused look.

"That necklace...the king was trying to kill you."

I started to remember what happened before I blacked out. The shock hit me like a wave.

"She can't do this alone. Please...help her." The copy walked in front of me and handed me a new necklace.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I looked up and she was gone.

I looked back down at the necklace before putting it on. Carol suddenly had a confused face but then she smiled before pulling out the gem from the necklace.

"What did this do?" I thought to myself.

"Y/N?" Carol looked around after I spoke.

"Wait- CAROL!" I shouted louder.

"Y/N Where are you!?"

"I don't know! Just- don't let me die, ok!?" Carol nodded.

What do I do now!? 

 Before I could think of something to do, everything abruptly went white.

I was is in water though I didn't fell wet. I started sinking but I couldn't do anything.

No madder how hard I tried to make my way up something was pulling me down. 

"Y/N..." A deep Russian voiced called my name. 

"Y/N...!" It called again.

"Y/N!" A hand grabbed me and pulled me out the water.

I flung up from the floor gasping for air. Carol sat next to me surprised as she held the red jewel.

"I did it..." She whispered to herself.

"Carol..." I fell on her as she dropped the gem to catch me.

"ARE YOU OK!?" She freaked out.

"I'm fine just tired." I reassured her as my voice muffled in her leg, patting her shoulder lightly before getting up.

"So the king is related to Satina..." I pondered.

"I cant believe it..." Carol stood next to me just as mentally shocked.

The two bounced back n forth too fast to be seen but as zooming lights. "I GOT IT!"

"What?"

I walked over to the gem before crushing it. I looked back at the fight but nothing had chanced.

"Maybe the magic he stole from you was stored and isn't powered anymore. Do you have any power in you?" She looked at me concerned.

"No..." I looked at my wings as they were their fallen black wings again.

"I don't know what we can do." I looked back up to the fight to see Dark Angels entering heaven.

They starting running everywhere but most of them headed strait for us. "Holy shit...RUN!" 

I booked it behind us to hide somewhere, hoping they hadn't seen us already.

Several pairs of boots ran past us while others barged into rooms and and draws, breaking items on the way. They're looking for something.

"Got you." A familiar deep russian voice growled.

One of the dark angel troupes picked me up by my wings, watching me squirm. Carol was about to attack the him but I shook my head glaring at her to stay put.

He chuckled before calling for the rest of his people and walking out the castle with me.

When I finally decided to turn around my heart sank. "...Ruvyzvat..?"

---

Ruv pov: 1 hour earlier

    "Why good morning..uh- Ruvyzvat was it?" The king greeted me strangely as he had not the entire time I was staying here.

"Just call me Ruv." He nodded and went back to his plate.

"I have a gift for you. I wish I could have given it to you earlier but I didn't have time!" He shrugged before slowly running into his office.

The king walked back out with a black beret with spikes on the sides. It looks more of like a conductor hat.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked while taking the hat from him.

"Why don't you try it on." The king dogged my question.

I stood there wondering if I should oblige or ask again. I just decided to put the hat on considering he probably was mad at her again for some reason.

As soon as I put the hat on I blacked out.

"Feel blessed that I'm giving you such power."

"Hey!" A faint voice said.

"Move out the way." another voice spoke before kicking me in the side causing my eyes to shoot open.

Multiple angels stood around me only their wings were black and they had no halo.

"Violence is always the answer." One snickered.

"Shut up doofus." Another smacked the other across the head.

"Don't mind them." A small angel reached their hand out to me.

"Who are you?" They laughed.

"Your in the Dark Angel Military Forces! DAMF for short!" They said excited.

"You fell pretty far. Are you ok?" The walked around me looking for injuries.

"I feel fine." I put my hand to my head, The hat was still there.

"Do you remember anything?" I opened my mouth to say yes but I couldn't. Nothing past the night I tried to strangle...that girl.

"No, I do not."

Sarvente's pov: present

    The King and Satina were still at it. Spitting insults at each other. We weren't going to lose this war after what he put us through.

If things escalated, I was supposed to threaten the queens life and kill her if needed. It was her orders after all.

From the corner of my eye I could see the queen being carried off by the DAMF's leader.

"Not on my watch." I growled under my breath.

"THIS IS OUR WAR!" My sword clanged against one of the troupes.

"And we aren't in it. We just want the queen is all." He explained to me.

"I DONT GIVE 7 FUCKS ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT FROM HER! IT WAS MY DUTY TO PUT HER OUT!"

One after another I slaughtered each and every one that charged after me. Their training was pathetic.

"Ill slit your throat." He walked towards, dropping the queen but she didn't run.

Before I could react, a dagger penetrated my knee, sending me to the ground.

"You may have gotten through those weaklings but I am on an entirely different level that you." His voice leaked of russian as it rang my ears.

"You had the chance to mind your business noisy bitch." He grabbed me by the horns, lifting me off the ground.

I opened my mouth to say something but he grabbed my throat, tightening his grip every second that passed as he ranted.

"Ruv!" The man turned around at the queens voice only to be sucker punched by a teenage boy!?

"SELEVER!" She scolded.

"Why did you run!? You know if he gets you to the DAFM territory they'll lock you up imbecile!"

"Just- where have you been?"

"I went back to take care of Razasy." He pointed behind him, a little girl.

"WHY WOULD YOU BRING HER HERE!?"

"We need all the help we'll get."

Y/N's pov:

I walked over to Ruv. He was slowly getting up, his hand covering his cheek.

"Ruv...do you remember me?" I waited for a response.

"I...don't."

"MOM!" Selever shouted as he pointed to the destructive orb that was growing at the minute.

"No..! We have to go now!" I grabbed Ruv's arm as he reluctantly followed behind.

"Sarvente-"

"Im not going with you." She turned to fly off but she fell instantly.

"Please!" Selever pleaded.

"..Ok..."

"Theres a chance my wings won't work."

"Mine will." Ruv pointed to his back as he lifted his, preparing to fly.

"We're going to earth." I reminded.

The entire way down was silent. Once we reached the ground, A loud explosion could be heard.

"What the..." Angels fell left and right as they exploded once they came in contact with the ground.

"Come on!" Ruv ran toward the area of the church.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Satina landed on the ground glaring at Sarvente.

She had multiple injuries that covered her leg and face as she bled black.

"With my friends." She glared back

"You remember-"

"You can't leave me! I own you!" She cut me off.

"...no you don't."

"PLEASE SARVENTE! I NEED YOU!" She pleaded but Sarv kept walking.

"HE'LL KILL ME WITHOUT ANY HELP! ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING PLEASE-"

The king slammed her to the ground and soon she stopped moving. I covered my mouth in horror.

"Go go!" Selever commanded as we ran.

After everything the king was still on my back. Thankfully he didn't notice and we escaped to the church.

"So Sarvente..." I looked up at her.

She looked at me with a wide grin before embracing me. "So what do we do now."

"We don't have a plan, everyone from the clouds is most likely dead and...CAROL!" I realized as I had just left her behind.

"You mean the second in command of the heaven's Carol?" A voice spoke behind us.

We all turned to see who the voice belonged to. Carol walked out from the shadows with a smug look on her face.

"The first thing I did when the DAMF kidnapped you is head down to the church and cleaned up. I knew you'd be here."

"I'm so glad you're ok!"

"Ive got a book that may just solve our problem." She placed a book on the counter that read 'Elite Spells For Beginners' "Regular spells won't do anything so..."

"We've gotta step our game up." Sarv said.

"Sadly the spells in the book work for royalty. But good thing we have someone with royal in her blood." Everyone turned to look at me.

"But I have no magic it won't work!" 

"But the king is out there massacring people with it. If you don't stop him no one can. And we can't leave earth like this."

I pondered wondering how it would even work. "Ok what do I need to do."

----

"You only need to recite these words. But don't say them out loud right now!"

"Don't worry I know how these work." I gave a soft smile before rotating the book to read the lyrics.

'◦∅∘⊕⊖⊘⊚⊛⊜⊝❍⦿◉○◌◍◎●'. interesting.

"A destruction code." I looked at her wondering how we would use it without destroying the world.

"Thats when Sarv comes into play. She'll teleport you two into a grass land so theres nothing to destroy." Carol explained.

"Me and Ruv can help you weaken him." Selever offered but I shook my head.

"I don't want you two getting in trouble. This is my fight. Sarv will be the only help I'll get."

"But how will you get away from the explosion?" Ruv asked.

"I don't know but...I'll find a way." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Now let's end this."

----

"Hey king!" I shouted as the king looked over from the corpse he held.

"Im glad to see you Y/N." He said in the fake voice he always used to sound nice.

"Why are you doing this?" I walked closer.

"Because I'm tired of everything. Stupid humans, stupid angels, stupid everything. You were stupid enough to lose your power to me. You're so powerful yet you lack the ability to keep it. Id feel bad if I wasn't the one that took it from you." He laughed maniacally.

"So you want to destroy everything just because!?" I looked at him confused.

"Keep getting closer and I'll kill you on the spot. You're lucky I haven't already." He looked at my feet as I stopped walking towards him.

"Ok." I stopped and put my hands up.

"Why don't I just do it now!?" He shot a beam of dark magic strait towards me.

"NO!" I saw Ruv run towards me.

It was like everything was in slow motion. I jumped towards the beam as it tackled me to the chest.

"You'll die the way I intend for you to. If it means killing myself in the process!"

The king looked at me surprised as his eyes widened. I lunged for him.

"Sarvente!" I turned to look at her and could tell she nodded before opening the portal.

"◦∅∘⊕⊖⊘⊚⊛⊜⊝❍⦿◉○◌◍◎●!"

"NO! YOU DEMON-" A barrier covered me from the explosion as everything in a 50 meter radius was gone.

As the barrier disappeared,  I lied in the pit on my back awaiting my death.

"I can't believe this is it." The pain in my chest grew as everything around me went white.

"You're back so soon. How many times do I have to help you?" The other me shook her head.

"I...thank you." I quickly looked back up realizing she looked different.

"Your wings...they're white!" I pointed.

"And we get a tail. I thought it was time for an upgrade." She smiled at me.

"But how?"

"Fallen angels are cursed and leaving heaven after being forbid to is when the curse activates. Now that you've killed him, you saved the world and millions of lives."

"I didn't even think of it like that..."

"Now don't leave your friends for too long. After all you're still alive."

I was back at the water but this time I could swim. There was an island in front of me and once I reached it I opened a chest that lied in the sand.

A necklace came out. The one that stole my abilities. I grabbed it and crushed the gem in the sand.

My eyes opened as I was back in the field. "Yes!" I turned around and saw my wings as they were brand new.

I opened a portal and flew through. "It'll be ok." Carol rubbed Ruv's back as he cried silently.

"It is." I smiled at them as they all looked up at me.

"MOM!" Selever tackled me.

"Selever-" Before I could hug him for a second Ruv ripped him off me.

"Y/N." He pulled me in for a kiss.

I had missed Ruv's touch. I played with his hair before Sarv pulled me away and hugged me.

"Don't every do that again!" She hugged me tight.

"I won't. I promise."

----

It was my time to walk down the aisle. The music played as as each step I took was too slow. I dropped my bouquet, ditched the heels, and jumped into Ruv's arms.

"I do!" I said kissing Ruv everywhere.

"I do." He said in his regular deep voice.

We kissed as people as some laughed to them selfs and some chatted."Ew gross." Selever pretended to gag.

"Stop be dramatic." Sarvente slapped the back of his head.

"I love you." Ruv rested his head on top of mine.

"I love you too."

This does conclude the end of Ruvyzvat x reader ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME I WAS SPELLING RUVS FULL NAME WRONG >:(

But on a lighter note, I was very happy to write this book for you guys especially since I simp for Ruv lmao

I don't know what other book im going to write but you guys should recommend something you would want to see me make :)

-Your favorite writer, Aiden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 541 13
Just a Ruv x Reader Vol. 2 is out, called Came Back to Me //Ruvyzvat x Reader ☆This is a book about y/n, Sarvente, Ruv and others. Ruv is a unknown...
1.9K 50 14
this is another year into the future and I'm continuing off of s2 ep6 (aka last chapter) !AGAIN NONE OF THE ART IS MINE CREDIT TO OG CREATORS! It won...
237 15 21
The devil always collects. And, so does his son. DRAKE Most guys like their dads. Most guys aren't the son of the literal devil. When Daddy Dearest t...
30.6K 661 38
your a demon stuck in a infinite fake world. You finally get to make a pentagram and leave that hell world. when you first get back you end up in fro...