Chapter 11 - New View

Taki's 3rdP POV:

   The bright lights from the halls  illuminated the walk way towards her room. Taki walked quickly with the fallen angel behind her.

"What would she want from me now.." Taki growled under her breath before turning the knob and opening the door.

"Took you long enough." Nusky's beady eyes dart to her.

"Its not easy to catch someone like this." Taki carelessly throws the girl in front of her.

"The king will be pleased to see you." Nusky smiled before Taki closed the door and proceeded to discuss their plans.

Y/N's 1stP POV:

    I opened my eyes to see bright lights and my arms tied together. I couldn't even remember what happened before hand.

Noise could be heard behind me that sounded like knifes clinging and a gun being loaded.

Did I pass out? Wheres Sarvente? And Ruv? The cloaked girl...TAKI!

The panic set in and I'm sure whoever else that was in the room with me realized this too.

My eyes shot wide when I felt what was a needle jabbed into my neck.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" I whipped my head over to face them.

It was Taki, and this time she didn't have the classic cloak we always saw her wearing whenever we encountered her. She wore a black and white nun dress with a veil.

"What makes you think I'd tell you? Ha...You're pretty funny thinking I'm going to tell you my plans." She grabbed a tiny glass and walked over to me.

"Now, Please, drink this and spare me the trouble of forcing it down your throat." Her happy tone now gone and a more serious face looked me in the eyes.

I refused to, leading her to forcefully open my mouth and pour it down. I coughed most of it up but portion of it had already gone down. I could feel drowsiness take over as I passed out once more.

Ruv's 1stP POV:

    When I got up to help the poor waitress I looked over to see Y/N get dragged into some portal.

"Y/N!" I jumped forward, attempting to reach her.

The cloaked girl turned to face me and smiled widely before the portal closed.

Sarvente looked at me in shock, not even minding the fact she was covered in all kinds of sweets.

"I leave you two to be." The waitress excused herself, quietly exiting.

That night we decided to close the church for a few days and that same night all I could think about was her.

A tear slid down my cheek and before I knew it I was silently crying. I could hear Sarvente's whimpered through the walls as the church was quieter without Y/N.

----

The next morning I was walking by on the upper area of the Church when through the window I saw the annoying girl Y/N had talked to me about.

"Is the Nusky?" Sarvente asked looking with me. "She normally doesn't show up this late.."

"What do you mean? The church is closed for the rest of the week."

"She normally showed up at 5am or some time like that." She shrugged and walked away.

The chapel is closed today. Why would she be here anyway..?

I headed down to the front doors to make her leave. "Go away. The church is closed for the rest of the week." I glared down at her.

"What?" She looked almost surprised like this wasn't the response she wanted.

"You heard me." I waisted no time and closed the doors.

I could hear her knocking and saying something that I couldn't manage to hear the the thick doors as I walked away.

She must have something to do with this...

Sarvente's 1stP POV:

    I had overheard Ruv's conversation with Nusky. The expression on her face said it all and reading her mind wasn't a struggle either.

"3008 Is already finished! Taki will NOT be happy about this!.."

"Taki and Nusky working together? Maybe I can follow her.." I mumbled under my breath.

I started getting ready, packing necessary weapons incase a fight broke out.

"Hey Ruvzart! Im heading out for grocery's!" I yelled to him.

"Let me come with you." He put his coat on but I stopped him.

"No don't work yourself anymore! You've been looking for Y/N all day. Get some sleep." I reassured him though it was mostly just me trying to keep in in the church.

"If you say so...Just...don't stay out too long, ok?" He had a worried expression and started to feel bad about leaving him behind but it was better to leave him be for now. 

Knowing Ruv he can fend for himself. Taki wouldn't be able to get close to him.

Now I should really get going before I loose Nusky's magical aura.

I started running as soon as I got out of Ruv's sight. She's still close by I might be able to catch her!

 Though alleyways and small turns there was a staircase that lead to an underground base.

I whispered a few words that turned me invisible but if I got too close or made a sound the spell could wear off.

"What time does the church open again?" Taki immediately asked.

"8:30 but because of Y/N's disappearance they closed it down for the rest of the week!"

"THEY WHAT!?" Her voice rang in my ears at how loud it was.

"I didn't think this would happen either but we might need to do something to have them open again."

"I can impersonate her. Casting a simple illusion is nothing but a I need a puppet..."

"I see what I can do." Nusky walked into a separate room and I followed.

"You're not very good at keeping a distance, Sarvente."

THE NEXT CHAPTER FINNA BE A BANGER BARE WITH ME