MEET THE WRITTER (sorta??)

Most of my BITCHY SELEVER SIMPS call me Aiden :)

I dont know how many different people read this story that haven't read any of my past stories but yeah just call me Aiden please

anyways here's a funny little skit similar to the other one in book 1 of SXR UvU

"Hey Ruv, Y/N, come look at this." Aiden walked over to me and Ruv.

"Wow already 1k? When is the last time you published a chapter lazy ass?" Ruv looked at Aiden only for her to look away avoiding the question.

"Actually I did today!" She suddenly shouted.

"Oh I wonder how the readers will react." I responded.

"They probably start foaming at the mouth like a rapid raccoon." Aiden shrugged and walked off.

"PFFT-" I could see Ruv cover his mouth trying not to laugh at the comment.

"AIDEN!" I shouted at her to come back but she continued to walk into the studio.

----

"DAMMIT!" Selever yelled stopping out the room.

"Whats going on with him." I pointed back at the emo demon as I peered into Aiden's office.

"He asked me why he wasn't in chapter 8 script." She stated not even bothering to look up from her computer.

"Oh can I get the script?" Aiden pointed to a tiny stack of papers.

I flipped through it reading most of the parts with me in it. "I ALMOST DIE!?" Aiden took a sec to look up at me.

"Yeah." She then PROCEEDED TO LOOK BACK DOWN AT HER COMPUTER!

"I-"

"It happens in almost every action/adventure story stop acting surprised." She motioned for me to leave.

I walked out the room speechless.

----

a few weeks before chapter 15:

"WAIT WE FINALY GET TO KISS IN CHAPTER 15?!?" I shouted from behind her.

"Yeah why?" Aiden turned at me confused.

"AFTER 15 CHAPTERS WE FINALY GET A KISS!?"

"YES BITCH NOW WHY DO YOU CARE!?" Aiden snapped slamming the papers on the coffee table.

"YOU KNOW THE FANS ARE GOING TO FLIP ON THIS!?"

"UH NO!"

I giggled to myself as I read the comments in chapter 15. (@Eyzz_thesimp Eyzz_thesimp)

thank you guys for 1k :)

if you haven't already guessed this is my 1k special so thank you for being simps and reading this trash shit that you can call a story :')