Chapter 15 - We Meet Again

"...Sarvente..?" Me and Ruv said in union as we realized it was who we thought it was.

"Hello Axel." Satina spoke in a booming voice almost shattering everyones eardrums.

"You have no right to call me by my name." The king stood forward with anger burning in his eyes.

"And you know you aren't welcomed here, Satina." A girl I saw in the Sky Palace from earlier had flown down.

"And yet I'm still here"

"Well Ive come to make a wager." I looked over to the king and by his expression, this couldn't be good.

"Continue..."

"Hand over any Royale bloods to me and I won't burn your Sky Land to flames. Don't try fooling me either."

"All of the Royale bloods are dead. You killed them all." He tried to lie but it was no use.

"Im not incompetent. I'll give you one last shot. Give me all the Royale bloods now."

Satina's voice echoed throughout heaven. Angels could be seen locking their doors and boarding up windows. 

If I didn't turn myself in then this place would be burned  to ashes. Wait was that even possible? Probably.. wait no time to ask myself questions, Heavens life is practically on the line.

"Fine. I guess heavens going down-"

"WAIT!" I suddenly shout and everyone looks at me.

"What is it." She looks at me with anger burning in her eyes.

"I uh...I um..Im a-"

"Spit it out I don't have all eternity."

"Im a-" Before I could finish, a wave of what looked like water rushed down the town.

"Wave of holy cleanse!" (Thats so fucking cringe to me bro Im so sorry guys)

"WHAT!?" Satina turned around to see the wave.

Someone grabbed me and pulled me up before I could get hit with the water.

"UGH THIS ISN'T OVER AXEL! I SWEAR ILL COME BACK AND THIS TIME IM TAKING HEAVEN DOWN!" Her and her guards descend back to hell.

"That was a close one, girl. You're pretty brave going up and stalling Satina like that." I looked up to see the same girl from the palace.

"Oh it's nothing." I shrug it off as we landed down and joined the others.

"Ah Y/N. Thank you for getting her, Carol." The king went over to us.

"If you don't already know, This is Carol. My top guardian angel."

"Oh thank you Carol." I looked over to her.

She had an orange dress and large angel wings. She had a bright smile and seemed to be a constantly calm person.

"I already know who you are. Congratulations on the wedding." She patted my head before walking off to help other people.

"She's busy most of the time but she'll take a week off to help on the wedding. A temporary personal maid for you." 

"Oh thats nice." I give King Axel a nervous thumbs up.

"Well I hope you two become good friends."

----

The next morning, I heard knocking coming from the doors and behind them was Carol.

"Good morning your majesty." She took a bow before entering.

"Just call me Y/N please." I wave my hands reassuring her.

"How did you sleep." She peered over her shoulder for a second before proceeding to look through the new wardrobe King Axel had recently bought me.

"Well for once. I guess the heavens feel safer to me." I joking say.

"I think you'll like this." Carol placed a beautiful white gown with golden ribbons tying layers of fabric together accompanied with a necklace with a bright F/C gem in the middle.

"Oh my." I looked at the outfit surprised.

I had never looked at the wardrobe the King had given me I just put them in there and went to bed.

"Hurry up and get dressed. Everyone is waiting for you." She slapped the back of my head and walked off.

"I- uh-" After a few seconds I laughed to myself before putting the gown on and walking to the dinning room.

"Why good morning Y/N." King Axel shouted over the table.

I barley made it to the table without tripping on the gown a few times. I sat next to Ruv who was about in the middle while the King sat at the end.

" I had the chiefs prepare a nice breakfast for you. I hope you enjoy it."

I nod and take a bite of a pancake and felt like I was in heave. Well I basically am but you know what I mean.

"Oh wow this is great." I say, still amazed.

"Im glad. Too bad I have work to do. I'll see you two around." As the King excused himself, he exited quietly to his thrown room behind the seat he sat in.

"How was it sleeping in a Royale bed, your highness." Ruv said in a joking manner to break the silence.

"It was well, Great servant." I pretend to curtsy while sitting down.

We laugh for a little before looking at each other. I start to frown thinking about Sarvente.

"What if we go to hell? To save Sarvente is what I mean." Ruv looked at me as if I was crazy but rightfully.

"That does not sound like a good idea. Going alone could get us hurt. You could get hurt."

Ruv grabbed my chin and slowly pulled me closer. Our lips almost touched until "Y/N?"

I push Ruv back and look towards the direction where the voice came. It was Carol.

"Why...I thought..." She looked stunned.

"I- I uh...Im sorry." I looked to the floor.

"Y/N whats wrong?" Ruv asked with a soft voice.

"I don't love the King I love Ruvzat. But I do want to help heaven. I thought...maybe I could have both. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking...He doesn't know. Could you please not tell him?" 

"I will always be loyal to you so I won't. But please, look back and see if you're choosing the right choice." She walked away with a look of shame. I felt bad.

"I..will." I looked back at Ruv not expecting the reaction he had.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" He tried to say quietly to not shake the Sky Castle.

"I-"

"If I knew I would have done this sooner." He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was shocked but then wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer.

I heard the throne room open and quickly pulled back to look at the King. "Y/N I have exciting news!" He held his arms out as he walked closer to me.

"Oh what is it?" I looked at the paper in his hand.

"Ive been talking to the king of the Love Land and they have granted you permission to visit for a while! With special treatment! They look up to our kingdom. Literally." I laugh along with the king nervously.

I looked back to see that Ruv was gone. Oh...I guess he left...

Then a portal opened.

Sorry for the long awaited chapter had some writers block if thats a thing🤷‍♀️

𝙴̷𝚗̷𝚎̷𝚖̷𝚒̷𝚎̷𝚜̷ to ꧁༺ʟօʋɛʀֆ༻꧂ {Ruvyzvat x Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें