Chapter 10 - New Friends

The next morning the small knocking of what sounded like tiny hands echoed throughout the halls.

When Sarv opened the doors I peered behind her to see who the person could be.

Surprisingly, it was the small blue man and his girlfriend standing at the door. We had met them earlier but I never expected to see them again.

"Oh...you..." Sarv said in an unenthusiastic tone.

She tried to close the door but I stopped her and let the two inside to chat. They were obviously here for something.

"What brings you here?" I asked while sliding a small plate with ice tea towards them.

"My names Girlfriend and he's Boyfriend, my boyfriend." She pointed to the tiny man.

He quickly reached for one of the glasses while Girlfriend sat respectfully. 

Their like polar opposites...

"Anyways we were wondering if you saw someone like this before." Boyfriend slid a piece of paper with Taki on it.

"Jee that looks familiar." Sarv said sarcastically.

"We heard about your incident with the church a month or two ago and were planning to talk to you the moment we saw you on the streets." Girlfriend added.

"Yes we're currently looking for her actually."

"Thought so. We want to propose a deal." Sarv and I looked at each other then back at them.

"Go ahead." I motioned for her to continue.

"If we work together to capture and turn in Taki then we both get what we want right??"

"The more the merrier!" I give them a big smile indicating I accepted while Sarv reluctantly gave a thumbs up also agreeing.

"Great tell contact us when you make progress and we'll do the same." She handed me her phone and I typed in my number and typed in Sarv's as well.

"Hope to see you soon!" I waved as they exited.

"How do you think Ruv will react to the news?" Sarv whispered.

"What news?" Ruv's voice slightly shook the church and judging by his expression he didn't seem too happy.

"Its just that we kinda made an agreement to make an alliance with two teenagers." I say nervously.

"You WHAT!?"

"Y/N!" Sarv looked at me disappointed like she wasn't apart of it.

I pointed at her "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T AGREE TOO HYPOCRITE!"

----

After hours of long work and yelling at each other, we decided to visit the "new" but now old cafe once more.

"I hope they have more on the menu." Sarv says in a soft tone with her eyes closed as if she were day dreaming.

"I hope they have a Red Velvet Ruv." I give Ruv a smug smile.

He pulled his hood up to hide his red face but I had already saw his tomato head.

"Anyways, Y/N, how are your wings feeling? You haven't used them in a while." Sarv had reminded me of the fact I had wings.

"Maybe it was the adrenaline when you got kidnapped by your alternate universe son that allowed me to 'fly'." She shrugged it off and by then we had already made it to the cafe.

we took a booth in the corner and sat down. There was someone by themself that sat behind me in another booth. Who goes out to eat on their own? Lonely people I guess.

Sarv sat on one end while me and Ruv sat on the other. He grabbed my hand aggressively but in a way where it seemed like he didn't mean to be so harsh.

"Hello! What would you three like to have today?" The nice waitress asked us. She had a beautiful pair of roller skates I might add.

"I'll try the Potato pie please!" I looked at her like she was insane.

"What even is a potato pie?" I could hear a small chuckle from Ruv after my comment.

"Ill have some Dango, ma'am." Sounds good...

"Me too." I stated but Ruv and Sarv looked at me or more like glared at me.

"Ah-uh-please." I stuttered but managed to get the words out.

"Alrighty!" She walked away but that wasn't going to spare me from the scolding of those two.

"Y/N!" Sarvente yelled practically in my ear.

"IM SORRY OK I DIDN'T MEAN TO SOUND SO RUDE!!"

"YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO HER!" Sarv got up to grab my arm but the waiter ran into after going too fast.

"Oh my I'm so sorry!" The waitress tried to get up but Ruv had gotten up at the same time and the both bumped into each other as well.

"I am staying in my seat after that." I jokingly say but not too long after someone pokes my back.

"Hm?" I turn over to see the same cloaked person from the lake.

They covered my mouth preventing me from screaming and I was too shocked to even do anything.

While they were sorting out the mess they had in front of the table I was getting dragged through a portal.

If there are any spelling errors ever just know I was sleep deprived haha

Also sorry for the short chapter this was just a good cliff hanger to leave off on