Chapter 7 - Explanation?

Why was she mad at me?

There was a big thump making the cart shake. We all gripped onto something trying not to fall.

Ruv had his hands on the sides of the cart to keep balance, Sarv had already fallen backwards, and I was desperately holding onto the seat.

A hand hit the window then suddenly flung open to reveal the intruder. It was the 'future' boy from earlier.

"FUTURE BOY!?" I shouted.

"Its Selever." He growled.

"Who is this, Y/N?" Ruv pointed towards his look-a-like.

"Some boy from the future." I shrugged.

"ITS SELEVER! Look I'm not here to waist time but I told you not to let either of these idiots to get on the Ferris wheel. This makes things ten times harder for me..." He rubbed the bridge of his nose exhausted.

"What do you mean? Why would that be a bad thing?" Sarv asked politely.

"unless you want the future more messed up you'll have to wait and see. You need to come with me." Selever grabbed Sarvente's hand and jumped out the cart.

"SARV!" Me and Ruv looked out to see them already far from the park.

"WHAT DO WE DO!?" Ruv sounded more shocked and worried more than I've ever seen besides at the lake where we practically almost drowned.

Sarv had been kidnapped by some guy 'from the future' and we have no way to get out until the cart reaches the ground! I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "I have a crazy idea."

"Y/N!" Ruv yelled making my ears bleed.

I didn't really think this through... We were currently falling out of the cart which was a pretty far distance from the floor.

"This might be rough!" I tried to yell in between the sounds of the people in the park and the wind blowing past our ears.

"WHAT!?"

"THIS IS MIGHT BE ROUGH!" I tightened my grip with Ruv's hand and sprouted my wings.

The sudden change made us fly upwards then we started to glide in their direction. "I hope this works!"

The two weren't that far behind. My wings began to flap but it was harder. There was a big difference in the size of my wings as they had grown over the time I hadn't flown.

We started to catch up and I yell at the boy hoping he would hear me "HEY!"

He turns around to see me and Sarvente took the chance to kick the boy in the gut. He let go to hold his stomach but realized his mistake.

Sarv went falling and prepared to open her wings but hit a near by tree. "SARV!" Ruv jumped out of my grip to go down for her.

Is everyone here going to skydive now!?

I close my wings and brace myself for another fall. As I almost hit the ground I open my wings and gently reach the ground.

"Sarv!? Ruv!?" I looked around to see both of them on the ground.

Ruv had used his body to protect her from the fall. My chest hurt at the sight and I wanted to just walk away but I didn't. I walked over to the too and helped them up.

"Things really didn't work out in my favor." Selever growled from the side.

"What were you planning?" I glared at him hoping for answers.

"If you never fell from the heavens Sarvente and Ruv would have still met. You would have been their guardian angel but things didn't turn out right so I took things into my own hands. Oh and you're probably wondering who I am." Everyone nodded in union.

"Im Selever. More specifically those two's son. You also have a daughter." Selever pointed at Sarv and Ruv.

"THATS BULLSHIT!" I yelled before realizing I sounded more pissed than I thought.

Both of them were too shocked to defend themselves so I decided to continue to ask questions.

"Why are you trying to do all of this and why did you kidnap Sarv?"

"1. If those too don't get hooked up and you and Ruv do my existence will be erased. This is the only dimension I had hope for. 2. I planned for you to follow me to make explaining easier and in a less crowded area."

There was so much to take in I didn't know what to say next. I looked back to check up on the love birds to see blood dripping from Ruv's head.

"Ruv!" I ran to his side.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"You're bleeding!"

He touched the area I pointed at and looked at the blood that slid down his finger. We headed back with Selever but would decide what to do with him later.

----

"Ive heard of this Taki before." Selever began. "She's been running around from town to town from robbing banks to taking a heirloom from Mommy Mearest."

"No way..." I mumbled into my hand.

"She tried to pick pocket me once but I kept my eyes on her and kept my guard up. Eventually she backed off but she's dangerous. If she's got a target on you then you've gotta be carful when your in public. That won't stop her." Selever had a disgusted look on his face as he started at the floor.

Ruv came out of the room and sat on the bed next to me. He explained that the church would be ready and furnished by tomorrow and we could move back in. Selever said it was a bad idea but we couldn't stay in the hotel forever. We'd have to leave eventually.

Selever and Ruv would sleep in one bed while Sarv and I slept in the other. It was awkward since we both enjoyed staying up late readying the Bible but this time she didn't and I felt like something was off.

She rarely talked to me or anyone at all so me and Ruv came up with the idea that Selever could stay with us including the sibling, Razasy, he claimed to have.

The church was beautiful but the traumatizing memories of the roof collapsing on me made me shiver.

It would be nice to take a shower after how much stress I had I barley thought about taking one last night.

The warm water hit my bare body as I stood still in the shower. Memories of the night the church burned down kept replaying in my mind on loop. The sudden news from Sarv, the only safe area was cut out of grasp, The ceiling burning and piercing through my delicate wings.

I was so zoned out I didn't heard my bathroom door open and Ruv talking to me until his arms rapped around my waist. 

I flinched but relaxed when I looked up to see him. Ruv. In the shower. Naked.

"RUV!" I elbowed him in the stomach.

He grunted at the sudden action and leaned on the shower wall. I placed my arms over my mouth and looked away.

His crotch would have been very much visible if there wasn't so much steam.

"Sorry you scared me."

"Its k." He looked away from me, his face red as a tomato.

"Did you want to talk about something?" I tried to break the silence.

"Da. About yesterday." I looked to the floor not wanting to remember.

"I don't like Sarvente like that."

"So...do you like..me?"

"Da..."

NO CLIFF HANGERS BUT DONT THINK YALL OFF THE HOOK THINGS ARE ONLY JUST STARTING >:)