Insatiable [h.s]

By _fallingkiwii

in·sa·tia·ble adjective of an appetite or desire, impossible to satisfy. Learning to trust and getting along... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

38

2.7K 55 161
By _fallingkiwii

This morning was... interesting.

I managed to sneak into my room with my clothes in my arms while Harry was still asleep, so that was a good start. I was surprisingly able to escape his arm that was draping over me without much of a fuss from him. After scooting far enough away from him, his arm fell off of me and down onto the bed. He groaned in protest when he moved, rolling over onto his other side to face away from me, but didn't wake up.

I quickly slipped out from under the covers and grabbed my clothes before heading into the bathroom. I shut the door as quietly as I could and walked over to my side. I did the same, careful to shut the door quietly before turning back to face my room.

I was quite impressed with myself for being able to sneak away without waking Harry or making too much noise. However, when I turned to face my room what I wasn't expecting to see was Niall sitting on my bed.

I let out a startled gasp, my eyes bulging in complete shock. "Niall! You scared the shit out of me." I hissed.

Niall, unfazed, scanned his eyes down me. "Clearly."

Immediately I remembered I was only wearing Harrys shirt and a hot flash of embarrassment rose through my body. I shuffled through my room and dumped my clothes onto the bed next to Niall before making my way towards my dresser. I quickly grabbed a pair of sweats from the drawer and slipped them on before turning back to face him again.

"I, uh— I didn't know that you guys were back." I stuffed my hands into my pockets trying to avoid eye contact.

"We just got back a few minutes ago. Left Portland early this morning so everyone decided to go to sleep when we got here." I looked up as I heard Niall mine to stand up. "Came up here to say good morning to you, but... clearly you had a long night."

My eyes shot wide again, "No, I—"

"Rori," Niall laughed, "I'm not mad at you. You're perfectly capable of making your own decisions. I just hope that you know what it is that you're getting involved with."

"Honestly, Niall, I'm not trying to get involved with him." I sighed as I turned back towards my dresser to grab my water bottle off of it. "We're just friends."

"Friends?" Niall asked as I took a drink my bottle. "What kind of friends sleep in each others rooms with only a t-shirt on?" He asked with a laugh, but seconds later was correcting himself. "Well, actually I think I can answer that for myself. The real question is, since when does Harry have friends?"

Harry's made it clear that he doesn't have friends on way more than one occasion and he didn't actually acknowledge that we were friends until last night, so I guess it's safe to assume that everyone here knows he's not the friend type.

"Actually I don't I want to know the answers to any of those questions." Niall cut off my thoughts, his finger raising to cut off anything I might have said.. "We need to train later, though. Probably a ometime after lunch. You have something to do later on so we'll train before you leave for that."

"What do I have to do?" I asked confused. "Where am I going?"

"Don't know." Niall shrugged, "Just know that you will be gone for a while before dinner."

"I wasn't aware." I said truthfully.

Yesterday Harry and I went to get my tattoo and my piercing but while we were out he didn't mention anything about us leaving today.

Surprisingly after that Niall didn't say much else, he just kind of rushed through the end of the conversation, said he'd see me later and headed out of my room.

He doesn't seem upset, but he does seem really tired. I'm sure he didn't get much sleep so whenever he's feeling more energized I'm sure I'll get an earful about what he saw.

When I showered I realized that my body was a lot more marked than I had originally thought. Upon further inspection I found that my chest down to my belly button had a few marks and that the inside of my left thigh had one as well. Truthfully I hadn't even realized until I started looking for them, they didn't hurt when it happened and it wasn't sore, so I didn't think there would be any.

Thankfully all of them could be hidden under clothes this time. The marks on my neck from Portland were pretty much gone at this point, just a few more days of putting light make up on them and they'll be gone finally.

After getting dressed I went down stairs and saw that Liam, Millie and Thalia were in the kitchen. Liam and Millie had come from Liams house when everyone got back and Thalia said that she couldn't sleep so she decided to come out of her room and see if anyone else was awake.

Liam was moving around pretty well. He was also back to smiling and making jokes with us so that made me happy to see.

Everyone in the kitchen loved my tattoo, too. Even though all of them are pretty much covered in tattoos of their own they were all really supportive and made jokes about them "corrupting" me after me living with them for such a short time.

Thalia also told me she wanted to see the tattoo as soon as I took the protective wrap off of it since it's been a while since she's seen any of Harry work. She said he hasn't been to the studio in a while and even when he does go he doesn't do much client work, mostly just dealing with paper work and stuff like that. So, of course, I promised her I'd show her as soon as the wrap was off.

After talking to them for a while Liam got pretty tired so he wanted to go ahead and head home. Millie left with him to drive him home and Thalia went to go see Jade so I headed back up to my room.

When I got up to my room I opened the door and for the second time today there was someone sitting on my bed.

Harry was sprawled out on my bed, one hand behind his head and the other holding a book open on his stomach. One of his legs was kicked over the other and he paid no attention to me entering my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I closed the door and stepped further into the room.

"Reading." He still didn't look up to me as he answered.

I rolled my eyes as I passed the bed, "Yeah smart ass, I can see that." I huffed as I sat down onto the rolling chair next to the bed. "I meant, what are you doing in here?"

"You know..." He began with his eyes still on the page, "Today is the fifth time you've snuck out on me in the morning. I think I should be offended."

I laughed, my eyes rolling at his words, "I didn't sneak out on you. I just woke up before you did so I came in here. I was actually talking to Niall because he was in h—"

I cut myself off abruptly. I don't think Harry is suppose to know that Niall knows that something happened between us in Portland...

"Knocking on my door when I came in through the bathroom." I quickly tried to cover up my near fatal slip up. "He just just telling me that they were back..."

"I knew what time they were coming back. Thalia text me last night."

What?

"And you didn't think to tell me? Someone could have come into my room and saw that I wasn't in here. Do you not remember the last time Niall walked in here and I wasn't in here? He went on a search and sent everyone else looking for me too." I squinted at him even though he still wasn't looking at me. "Hello?!" I snapped. "Why are you not acknowledging me?"

Harrys eyebrows raised, eyes still on the books. "After last night I thought you'd be less hostile."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I cocked my head back, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Dunno." He shrugged, eyes finally moving to meet might as he gave me a sly smirk. "Just thought that having an orgasm was suppose to de-stress you or something."

My eyes shot wide, my jaw nearly flooring. I don't know what I was expecting him to say, but it definitely wasn't that.

"I literally hate you." I muttered the only words that came to mind as my cheeks began burning hot, his smirk turning into a devilish grin.

"That's okay, baby." His eyes turned back towards the book. "We don't need to like each other to have fun."

"Have fun?" I questioned.

What does he mean by that? Is this us having fun? Because I for one am certainly not having fun. If anything, I'm irritated. Maybe even pissed off.

"You trying to say you didn't have fun last night?" He asked. "Because from the sound of—"

"Jesus christ, dude!" I nearly screeched, my eyes shooting wide again. "Just because you... did that, doesn't mean it'll happen again."

"Did what?" He turned his head to look at me, a mock innocent expression on his face.

"You know what I'm talking about." I squinted at him.

I hate him. I actually hate him. No jokes anymore. I really actually do. I might have said it before, but this time I really mean it.

Harry laid the book down on my bed and leaned up swinging his legs to sit up on the edge of my bed facing me. "What did I do?"

His innocent expression was swapped almost instantly as he sat to the edge of the bed. His playful demeanor switching to a look I would have imagined him having last night.

Just by the thought I found myself wishing that I could have seen him— but him not seeing my scar was more important to me. I just hate that I can't be confident in my body because of it and that while doing something like that for the first time I couldn't even see what was happening.

My mouth was dry as he stood up from his seat on the edge of the bed. He took one small step and he was directly in front of me, my head craning back to see him from where I sat on the chair. He reached out and moved my hair off of my shoulder, his movements slow and drug out as his fingertips lightly skimmed over my skin causing goosebumps to erupt over me.

"What ar—"

My words were cut short as he leaned down to be level with me, one of his hands on each of the arms of my chair caging me in. His head moving toward the side of my neck that he had moved my hair away from.

"You're trying to tell me," he whispered against the skin of my neck, "That you didn't enjoy yourself?" His lips brushed against my skin, my head falling back to allow him more access even though he hadn't even kissed me yet. "So if I were to ask your permission to throw you on your bed right now and make you cum until you're screaming for me, you'd say no?"

My thighs moved to shut, but Harrys hand was quick to catch one of them. He tsked at me and pulled them away from each other, putting his feet in between mine to keep them where he wanted them.

"You gonna answer me, pretty girl?" His hand moved up my thigh, "Is that something that you'd want? Something that you'd let me do?"

I nodded my head, breathless without even doing anything but listening to his words. "Yes."

"You want that right now?" His hand was traveling up the inside of my thigh, his fingers brushing the material of my sweatpants covering my center.

"Fuck–" I cussed breathlessly, "Yes, I want that."

"Such a dirty mouth..." He whispered before nipping at my neck. His fingers trailed up to the waistline of my sweats. "Wonder how dirty it can be for me."

His words left me speechless, but his fingers made me gasp as he ducked down under my sweats and underwear. He swiped through my folds and I had to bite down on my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"Already so wet for me..." He murmured, his lips moving up to kiss under my jawline.

Without warning he sunk a finger into me and I tossed my head forward, my forehead hitting his shoulder as I cried out in pleasure. I snapped my hand up to my mouth and pinched my eyes shut to try and keep from making too much noise. The last thing I needed was for anyone to hear us.

Harrys waited a moment, letting me get adjusted before he added another, his fingers curling inside of me and it took all of my self control to hold back from showing how much he was actually pleasuring me. I began to pant, my head still on Harrys shoulder as he started a rhythm with his fingers.

I turned my head to try and get some more air, my face turning towards his neck. My eyes fluttered open as he kept the heavenly pace of his fingers. "Oh my god..." My hand moved from my mouth to hold Harrys shoulder for more support, my body aching to have him closer.

"Wanna taste you again." He whispered against my neck, "Think you got me addicted."

His words gave me a boost of confidence I don't think I've ever felt before. No one's ever talked about me that kind of way so hearing someone say it made me feel incredible.

In the spur of the moment, with the added confidence, I closed the distance and attached my lips to his neck. I was careful not to leave any marks, but from the change in his breathing I could tell he liked it.

My other hand moved to his hair, my fingers getting lost in his curls. I swear I think I could run my hands through his hair all day and never get tired of it.

Without warning he pulled he fingers out of me and attached them to my clit, circling them at a pace that had my thighs shaking. The sudden change shocked me and made me cry out in pleasure again. My hand tightened in Harrys hair causing a strained grunt to leave him as he bit down on my shoulder.

The pain shocked me, but even more surprisingly, I liked it.

My nails drug down his shoulder to his back, as he continued working his fingers against my clit. "Fuck," He groaned against me. "You like that?" He asked sounding out of breath, "You like a bit of pain mixed in with the pleasure?"

I whimpered against him nodding my head, "Yes," I admitted. "I like it. It feels— Ah!" I buried my head into the crook of his neck, "It feels good."

Harry bit down onto my shoulder again, another strangled moan leaving my lips. Harry hummed against my shoulder. "I'll tell you a secret," His lips skimmed against my neck, his hot breath fanning against my skin. "I like it too."

As he continued to circle my clit, my thighs quivered at his words showing that I was reaching my high.

"You gonna cum, baby?" He asked, his lips brushing the shell of my ear.

I nodded with my eyes pinched shut, "Yes, I'm— What the fuck?"

Harry pulled away from me as my thighs began to shake, taking a few steps back he sat down on the edge of my bed. "What?" He asked popping his fingers into his mouth cleaning them off.

"What do you mean, "Wot"?" I mocked his accent, my anger rising. "Are you serious right now?"

"You've got things to do." He said shrugging with a devilish grin, "Check your phone, Niall cancelled your training for today."

I crossed my arms over my chest refusing to give him the satisfaction of listening to anything he says.

"You look tense." Harry raised his brows at me with a smile.

Yeah, no shit.

"How would you feel if I were to suck—"

"I'm sure you don't want to finish that sentence." Harry cocked a brow at me as he stood from my bed again. "It's called edging baby, you'll thank me later." I watched as he picked up the book he was reading before stalking across the room towards my bookshelf. "Besides," He began again as he stuffed the book back into place. "You live here and we're friends now, right?"

"Kind of regretting that offer at the moment." I huffed, my arms still folded across my chest.

"I'm sure if you ask nicely I'd be willing to help you with your problem whenever you like." He smiled sweetly at me.

"It wouldn't be a problem if you just would have finished—"

"I already told you," He cut me off with his brows raised. "You have things to do."

"What do you mean I have things to do? It's not like I can go anywhere by myself." I leaned back against the chair with my arms still crossed, subtly putting one leg over the other to help ease the ache between them.

Harry shrugged, his back to me as he wandered around my room looking at some of the things I've hung up in the walls. "You're not going with me." He said nonchalantly as he stopped, his eyes searching over a few paintings. "You should hang up the one you were doing the other day of the forest."

"If I'm not going with you then who am I going with?" I asked, avoiding him saying I should hang up that certain picture.

The one he's talking about isn't even near done yet and personally I don't like it. I don't like how most of my artwork turns out from using pencil, but I was in the mood to use it that day.

I watched as Harry stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. "Want one?"

"I want you to tell me who I'm going with." I pursed my lips, "But yeah— Actually I do want one."

Harry pulled another cigarette from the carton as he started walking back over towards me. He pulled the cigarette out and held it towards me, moving it up to my lips. I flicked my eyes up to look at him as he slowly moved forward, placing the cigarette between my parted lips. He raised his other hand shortly after and clicked the end of the lighter for the flame to come out.

"We're having a party tonight." Harry said as he lowered his lighter and put it back into his pocket.

A party? Seriously? How often do these people party? I feel like this is the tenth one I have been to since living here.

I don't know how much longer my liver can handle it.

I'm not sure how their livers can handle it.

"It's the middle of the week." Was the first thing I thought to say.

Harry shrugged, "And?"

"And, don't people usually have jobs or something?"

"If the people coming to our parties have things to worry about such as a nine to five job during the week, they shouldn't be coming to our parties." Harry said nonchalantly before taking a drag off of his cigarette. "Besides, won't be that big of a party anyway. Just something to blow off some steam."

"Mm..." I hummed standing from my seat to head towards the balcony outside of my room. "Normal people worry about those kinds of things." I said as I made my way outside.

I heard the door slide shut behind me so I knew Harry had followed me out, the sound of his boots clapping against the flooring as he walked behind me. "We don't really associate with normal people."

I laughed as I reached the railing of the balcony. "I'm a normal person— or, well, at least I was." I turned to face him with my back against the railing now.

Harry pursed his lips, "We took you in under circumstances I wouldn't classify as normal." Harry flicked his cigarette, the ash falling to the ground. "Besides," He took another puff, "I don't really think I'd say you were all that normal to begin with."

"Says you!" I scoffed, "I worked a normal job during the day—"

"Yeah, yeah, the hardware store." Harry nodded rolling his eyes. "But at night you worked at the club. You know, the one where—"

"Yeah, I know." I cut in, "I'm aware of what I did at the club."

"Why did you even work at that shit hardware store anyway?" Harry questioned. "It was kind of disgusting."

I laughed, "Yet you still chose to shop there."

"I needed rope and it was the closest place Niall and I could find." He shrugged dismissively.

He must have been staying in a hotel near where I lived then because if you drive another few minutes in any direction you could easily find another place that sold rope.

Plus we ran into each other that morning at the grocery store that was walking distance between my house and the club.

That's so strange to me.

Things could have been so different if he would have chosen to stay somewhere else. I wouldn't have ran into him at the grocery store and he wouldn't have come into the hardware store.

It's possible that him and Niall would have still come to the club since it's popular, but the chances are pretty low.

Of course I'd still rather be in New York so I could be with Chloe, but now something feels so strange about the thought of never meeting Harry.

If you would have asked me the first week that I was living here I would have said that I wish I had never met him— that I wish I never met any of them. I wouldn't have even hesitated on the thought.

But everything's different now...

I've started to form relationships with everyone. I mean, I even participated in saving Liams life so I feel like that counts for something, right?

Of course I still wish I could be in Chloe's life and that I didn't have to lie to her about coming home, but getting closer to everyone in the house is definitely helping me adjust. And now that I have my phone back and I'm able to talk to her helps too.

"You going to tell me why you worked in that disgusting store?" Harry asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh—" I nodded, "It was the first place I found when I moved to New York. It was across the street from my first apartment and it ended up working really well because it was just a few blocks from where I moved to live with Chloe."

"Why didn't you quit when you started working at the club?" He continued to question me.

"Because I still needed another form of income and Chloe's second job wasn't something I thought I'd be able to do." I admitted, "She's very good at it and I support her of course, but I couldn't do it personally."

"Only Fans, right?"

I cocked my head back in a bit of shock, "How did you—"

"Niall told me." Harry answered before I could finish my question, a hint of amusement on his face.

"Niall knows?!" I almost screech, "How—"

"Niall knows what?"

I looked down over the railing to see a blonde head pop out from under the porch.

"You." I squinted my eyes at Niall as I pointed an accusing finger down at him, "You and I need to talk." I leaned over the railing a bit more, "You're—"

"Fucks sake, Rori." Harry grumbled as he looped an arm around my waist and pulled me from the railing. "Quit leaning over the fuckin' rail like that."

I turned, squinting at him as he took a step away from me. "I wasn't even leaning that far, I was just—"

"Yes you were." He cut me off once again. God it irritates me when he does that. "You looked like you were about to fall over it."

"That's a bit dramatic." I shook my head as I moved back over to the balcony. I looked over the railing again but saw that Niall was now gone. "Really? Look, now he's gone." I huffed as I turned back towards Harry and leaned backwards against the railing.

"Why can't you just listen to me?" Harry fired at me as he grabbed my wrist to pull me away from the railing.

I quickly pulled my arm away from his hold, "Stop being so annoying! I'm almost twenty-two years old, I'm perfectly capable of looking over a railing without falling."

Harrys jaw clenched, his eyes squinting at me. "You were literally leaning your entire upper half over the rail and standing on your tip toes. If you would have leaned even a fraction of an inch further—"

"But I didn't." I huffed, "I'm not a fucking child, Harry. I know how to look over a railing without falling over."

"Just don't do that shit." Harry said, waving his hand towards the rail as he shook his head.

"Ok, fine." I threw my hands up in mock defense, "Whatever you say, dad."

I thought the snide remark would be funny given he knows I didn't actually have a dad to care about my well being growing up, but his face didn't even twitch in the slightest as he continued to stare at me.

"You should go get ready." Harry said very monotone. "You'll be leaving soon."

I rolled my eyes as I started walking towards my sliding door growing even more irritated with him. "Well I still have no idea where I'm going, who I'm going with or how long I'll be gone." I pulled the door open and stepped through, turning around to look at Harry again, "You can't just expect me to— Seriously?"

As I faced towards the open doorway I realized that Harry wasn't behind me. In fact he wasn't even standing near the railing anymore. He was down the patio and turning to go down the stairs on the other side of his room.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the door shut behind me. That was rude, even for him. I know he heard me talking to him and I he knew I thought he was coming in behind me.

I walked into the bathroom and sat down at the vanity. I pulled my hair up into a simple ponytail and quickly started on my make up.

I didn't feel like doing much so I just applied a bit of light browns to my eyelids and added some mascara. I had already covered the marks on my neck this morning so now I just needed to get dressed.

When I was done I put all of my stuff away and headed back in towards my bedroom. I pulled the bathroom door shut behind me and closed the curtain to the balcony before heading into the closet in search of an outfit.

It's June now, so I'd rather wear shorts than jeans for sure. Picking out a cute pair I threw them on along with a plain black shirt before sitting on the floor to put on my converse. I slipped them on and tied them, then headed back out of my closet, shut the door behind me and headed towards my bedroom door.

I quickly walked down the hall and down the staircase to head towards the kitchen. I've found that whenever you don't know where someone is in this house the safe bet is to check the kitchen. That's usually where you'll find whoever you're looking for.

"Hey!" Millie greeted me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, what's up?" I smiled at her as I walked over to the island.

"Just waitin' on you." She said as she raised a vape to her lips.

I cocked my head to the side, "Waiting on me? Why?"

"Because you're stuck with me for the afternoon." She beamed as she walked over towards me, "Also, I got this for you."

She held out a black vape, different from the one she had just hit.

"Is that a dab pen?" I asked looking at it.

"Mhm.." She nodded, "Figured you might need it if you're going to stay sane living here."

That actually made me laugh because it was true. If it's not Harry driving me insane, it's Niall or my training. I could definitely use something to keep me relaxed.

"Thank you." I said as I raised it to my lips.

"No problem." She slung her arm around my shoulder, "Now let's get the fuck out of here. I haven't gotten to go do something in weeks. I'm dying to get away from this house."

I guess wherever I'm going, I'm going with Millie.

I laughed and nodded, "I'm just happy to get out of the house with someone less moody."

Millies head snapped to face me with wide eyes before erupting in laughter, "Harry is quite a moody asshole, isn't he?" She spoke through laughs as we headed towards the garage.

"I feel like he's always mad about something that I'm doing." I confessed, "Like earlier, I was talking to Niall from the balcony and he literally pulled me away from the edge and scolded me for leaning over it."

"Sounds like him." She muttered as she typed the code in to unlock the garage. "He likes to be the boss, that's for sure."

I laughed at her words as I followed her into the garage, "I feel like that's a bit of an understatement."

"Yeah," Millie nodded as she grabbed a pair of keys from the wall. "But at least he usually has good intentions."

I shrugged, "I guess."

Millies head turned to me as she nodded for me to follow her. "Come on, don't let him get to you. He's a an asshole but we're going to go have fun. Just the two of us."

"I'm actually really excited." I laughed, "Even if I have no idea what we're doing."

"It's a surprise." Millie winked as we reached an all black sport car. "Hey baby, miss me?" She smoothed her hand along the front of the car.

We quickly jumped into the car and before I knew it we were flying down the road towards town. Saying Millie drives fast would be the understatement of the century.

When it normally takes Harry and about five minutes to get Josie's, it took Millie less than one song before she was passing it.

We had been driving for around ten minutes when we finally made it into a populated town, one I recognized that Harry and I had driven through when we went to Portland. Millie weaved through the streets with ease, her manicured fingers drumming against the wheel as she listened to the song playing through her speakers.

Just as she was about to merge onto the freeway my phone dinged from my back pocket. I lifted my hips and grabbed my phone to check who the text was from.

My eyebrows raised in slight shock as I read it.

tyler kennedy:
Hey pretty girl, how have you been?
1:17pm

me:
hey ty!! i'm doing good, how abt u?
also, you can't call me pretty girl, you've never actually seen me before.
1:19pm

"What are you smiling about?" Millie questioned as she weaved through traffic at an ungodly speed.

"A friend of mine just text me. I haven't heard from him in a while so it just made me smile I guess." I replied as I looked back down to my phone screen.

"Ooh..." Millie said in a singsong voice, "Him?"

"Yeah," I laughed, "His name is, Tyler. I've never actually met him in real life but we've been friends for years."

Millie flashed a brief glance in my direction before asking, "If you've never met him in real life how do you know him?"

"Weird story actually..." I leaned my head back against the head rest. "I got a random text one day saying, "Hey, Emma" and I responded to tell them they had the wrong number." I shrugged, "We just randomly started talking after that and kind of never stopped. It's been about four years now because I got the first text just a few months after moving to New York"

"Is he cute?" Millie asked with a devilish grin. "He has to be cute for you to keep talking to him for this long.

"I dunno." I shrugged. "We've never sent pictures of each other before. We just talk."

"Really?" Millie pursed her lips as she exited off of the freeway, "That's one of the first things I'd ask for if I was texting someone. I'd want to know what they look like."

I sighed with a bit of a shrug, "I don't know... In a way it's kind of refreshing not knowing what he looks like and knowing that he doesn't know what I look like." I look down to see another text coming through. "I like knowing that he doesn't want to talk to me based off of how I look. He wants to talk to me because he actually wants to."

"Shit..." Millie muttered, "That's kind of deep."

I laughed at her words as I looked down to read the text on my phone.

tyler kennedy:
I was trying to be nice... I'm sure you are though. No way someone like you isn't gorgeous.
1:23pm

me:
someone like me?
1:25pm

tyler kennedy:
Yeah, someone like you.
You're one of the funniest, smartest and most kind people I've ever met.
Well, without actually meeting you that is.
1:26pm

me:
ur pretty sweet too (;
1:27pm

tyler kennedy:
Did you just flirt with me?
1:27pm

me:
maybe...
maybe not.
guess you'll never know.
1:28pm

tyler kennedy:
That's evil.
1:29pm

"We're here!" Millie said in a singsong voice as she turned right into a parking lot.

I pulled my head up from my phone and looked up towards the building in front of us. "And... where exactly is here?"

Millie parked the car in the nearly empty lot before turning in her seat to face me with a huge grin covering her face.

"We're going skating!"

//

an:
there's probably a million spelling mistakes & things that don't make sense, but i literally had NO time to edit & i wanted to get this chapter out *cries*

i have a huge family event to go to tonight so pray for me pls

it's also been 110+ fahrenheit (43.3+ celsius) & i think i'm melting. west coast babes, stay strong during this heatwave.

see you tuesday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 662 20
* Soccer/Football Fiction Idalia wants nothing to do with men after getting her heart broken by her boyfriend of 2 years. A year later her sister, Ro...
24.4K 1.9K 49
*TW: 18+/very mature* Preview~ "It was a mistake?" He questions me raising his brows high as he didn't expect that from me. Sweat forming on my hair...
153K 6.2K 31
Mila Grey lives in apartment 5A. Her parents were shot to death in an alley when she was fifteen. She spends her days reading, and desperately search...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...