Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

One In A Million

6.7K 174 46
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

Lacey came down from the terrace but I could see Will had stayed up there with Nathalia and Davide, with the three of them seemingly locked in conversation. You could see the outline of them all sat up there but I couldn't hear a thing about what was being spoken, even standing right underneath where they would be sat. 

"Don't you think this has gone on too long now?" I whispered to Ekin as we stood in the kitchen. "Like come on."

"I can literally see the three of them up on that terrace."

The situation was made even worse for my thoughts as Ekin was took off by Reece and I watched as Will was quickly swooped up by Lacey as soon as he walked into the garden, a little look sent my way telling me to stay put. 

"You know I think she can probably feel you staring at her from over here." Andrew commented as he stood next to me. "You're definitely giving her the side eye."

"It was just delusional of me to think that it would be smooth sailing for us, literally the next two girls to walk in have been snapping him up for chats before I've even got the chance to have a word with him."

"For what it's worth I don't think he's interested."

"You don't?"

"I just think, like even then, I saw that look he's always looking for you even when he's being pulled by other girls."

"I just wish I could have headphones in and listen to their conversations, like what's he giving them."

"What do you think he's giving to them?"

"I honestly have no clue, he says all the right things to me but then we're so early days that I know he has the right to speak to them and see how he feels."

"I hope it works out for you." He said, pulling me into a hug. "You know I never got the chance to say it, but thank you for sticking up for Tasha. She needs someone like you, I think she's still slightly cautious to speak up for herself but you do. Just thank you and from what I've seen you and Will look really good together."

"Thank you. Honestly I'd do it for any of the girls when they're saying things like that but I really am rooting for the two of you now."

"Me too."

*****

I'd seen Will be swarmed by some of the other boys when Lacey moved on and was just about to take my opportunity to go and speak to him when Dami spoke up. "Lets play a game, get you guys ice broken...." Great timing. "We all know the best ice breaker is truth or dare."

I was walking across to the fire pit when I felt an arm rest on my waist, Will towering over me as we walked together. "You good?" I whispered. 

"Now I am." I wasn't sure how to take that but we got just sat down, his arm resting over my shoulder. 

Jamie went first and chose a dare from Dami. "Lips the girl you fancy the most." He seemed quite confident for this and went straight for Danica. 

Nathalia then went and got a truth from him. "We all want to know who you fancy the most."

"Erm... Will." Same hun. 

Dami then got one from Nathalia. "Is it true that you always thought you would end up with Indiyah in Casa?"

"Oh yeah 100%. I just brought a girl back because I could."

"Bless her though. Poor Summer."

Deji of course chose dare. "Snog the islander you fancy the most." Luca dared. 

"What you trying to lips me. No you know what I can't lie, you're winning it right now." This was a bit awkward as Lacey had her red lipstick on and kind of rejected his kiss. 

"Will, truth or dare?" Reece asked. 

"Truth."

"Which of the two new bombshells do you fancy the most?" Thanks Reece. 

"Erm.. maybe Nathalia." He did not sound convincing at all but he had to pick one and there's no favourable one for him to pick right now. 

"Ekin?"

"Truth."

"When you go outside do you think your head will be turned?"

"No."

"How can you?" Yes Davide. 

"Luca?"

"Truth."

"Do you think you and Gemma have the banter in your relationship? Is your relationship too serious?"

"No, we've definitely got the banter."

"Nathalia come on lets spice this up." Dami said. "Kiss for lets say three seconds, the three islanders you fancy the most." Well at least I already know she's got Will up there. But she went for Davide first and then made her way over. I may have sped up those three seconds before she went for Deji last. 

"Lick Indiyah toe to lips." Andrew dared Dami and that was definitely something I didn't not want to happen to me as he sucked her toes. 

"Delilah." Andrew said, giving me a quick wink. "Use Will as a strip pole and give him a strip tease." Not exactly what I thought he was going to say. 

"I am one lucky guy." Will said as I grabbed his hand bringing him up to the front. 

I only did a few moves and brought my hands up and down his sides before I turned so we were facing each other and his back was towards the islanders. "You better catch me." I whispered before jumping into his arms so I could smash our lips together, his hands further stopping my dress flying up. 

"Anytime." He said, gracefully putting me back on the floor. "Wow."

"Wow"

"Danica, lap dance on the islander you fancy the most." I was definitely jealous of Danica's rhythm as she gave Jamie a lap dance, he was definitely pleased for himself. 

That was the last of the dares and then it was time for bed. We quickly separated so I could get changed before I met Will back in the bed. "Lacey or Nathalia then?" I whispered as we spooned, his arms totally encapsulating me. 

"Delilah."

"That wasn't the question."

"But that's the only answer. Look we'll talk tomorrow properly but don't worry."

"Ok."

"Good."

****

I was pleasantly surprised by the cup of tea waiting for me as I woke up the next morning, obviously Will had got it as he was already awake talking to everyone as I woke up, thanking him with a kiss as I joined the other girls on the terrace, minus the bombshells who were together.

"Delilah." Gemma smiled, tapping the seat next to me to join her. "How are you feeling?"

"I mean two more girls and I mean don't get me wrong I can see why they made a beeline for Will but yeah that doesn't mean I liked it."

"I mean it has always been them pulling him for chats." Ekin reassured me. "Like he's not giving off crazy moves and he didn't seem too keen to give an answer last night."

"I hope so."

"Is there a part of you wanting to get to know Reece or Jamie?"

"Right now, no. I've always been a 100% kind of girl and it's hard to change that in here."

"Yeah, Danica?"

"Yeah two good looking boys walk through the door, it's quite obvious that on initial attraction Jamie is the one I would be leaning towards. But I did have a good chat with Reece yesterday and it would be unfair to cut anything off before it's even begun. So I want to get to know both of them a little bit more and have a little flirt. See who can handle it."

Indiyah also revealed that last night in bed she called Dami, Deji again which he obviously didn't like. "I feel like you need to make him breakfast today."

"Maybe suck his toe."

"No way."

We all got ready for the day and were just chilling by the pool when Lacey got a text. "Jamie, Reece, Nathalia and Lacey. It's time for you to head out on your first dates, please now all choose one islander each to date and get ready to leave the villa #timeforthefourtoexplore #takeyourpick."

"Deji would you like to come on a date with me." Lacey was the firs to ask and if he'd have said no I would have been the first to push him in the pool but thankfully he said yes.

"Will please." Of course Nathalia picked him, it's weird for me because he would be going out on  a date like this before me. I think so far I'd only been on ones in the villa. 

"I'm going to choose Danica."

"Ekin please." Reece went bold. 

We chose a cute outfit for Ekin and there was a tiny part of me that wanted to be in her position rather than thinking about them here. Now I'm relying on Ekin for any gossip she can bring back. Again I didn't get the chance to speak to Will but he did give me a smile as they walked out of the villa, all I could do now was try and forget about it but that was impossible as Gemma brought me up on the terrace. 

"How are you feeling then?"

"I hope I'm putting on a brave face right now because I'm absolutely shitting it right now. They're not going to be having normal chit chat right now, they're going to be flirting and sometimes in my head I have this realisation that I've never liked someone this quick before."

"You just have to trust what you have, literally when he's not with like Andrew or Davide and you're not with us then you're together. I looked over this morning and you were just like sleeping on the day bed together. I can't see him being like this for anyone else."

"She's this like Brazilian bombshell and I'm me, I don't know I feel ordinary."

"Ordinary, girl you're far from ordinary and who cares, maybe he prefers midwives from Bristol."

"I don't have that chat though."

"But you obviously have something with him, you're definitely flirty with him I've seen it. Pretty much everyone in here has said you're wifey material and he'd be blind not to see how stunning you are. You are fucking sexy girl."

"Thank you."

"Obviously you don't need to do anything different because you're the fashion queen in here but find something you feel sexy in tonight and just feel confident in yourself."

"I'll try." 

****Third Person****

"This looks beautiful." Nathalia said as the two of them sat down, a gap between them on the blanket. "Have you been on a picnic date before?"

"No never."

"Cheers to that then."

"Cheers."

"So what do you do then?"

"I own a gym and a few business and I'm a personal trainer." Will answered. 

"Ok cool, what does that like entail day to day?"

"Every day is a little bit different but I love it, I think like when I was speaking to Delilah all I could say was how much I love all the little side jobs."

"Are you going to like be my PT then? Lacey and I are on the lookout I think"

"I don't think I'm actually taking on anyone new at the moment, I want to focus on other things right now,"

"Are you glad I picked you?"

"I mean it's nice to get out of that villa, see the sights." He almost avoided the question trying to have a peak at the other dates. 

"How do you feel like with this and the whole Delilah situation? I know you've not been here long."

"To be honest a part of me expected me to be a bit more open at this stage but I don't know like right now I think there are a few conversations that need to be had."

"Good or bad?"

"Well that depends who for."

****Delilah's POV****

"We're back." They all shouted as they came traipsing back in. I was first straight over to my girl giving her a big hug before Will pulled me into a hug as the groups began to separate. "You good?" He whispered. 

"I'm good, how was it?"

"Stop worrying."

"Delilah get your booty over here." Danica shouted so I quickly scurried off to join the girls. 

"Danica start us off."

"So four smashing dates. Sat down and had a date with Jamie which was really good. I definitely do fancy him I can't lie, he's got a really nice smile and sparkly eyes. We had a cheeky kiss and he's ticking a lot of boxes at the moment."

"And I saw a cheeky kiss over there." Ekin pointed over to Lacey.

"Yeah, it's literally day one but we had a good kiss."

"Ekin?"

"Yeah he's a nice guy. But I just said to him I'm not the one for him but someone will be. He's very calm, very mature for a 23 year old. Good to get out of the villa."

"Nathalia?"

"Yeah we just had good chat getting to know each other, I know this might not be nice to hear but we got on nice, lots of eye contact. I've maybe got a new PT."

"Good."

*****

"What are you wearing tonight?" Tasha whispered as we were sat together on the floor doing our make up. 

"That one, I pointed over to my dress."

"Saucy." She said before dropping her voice again and moving closer so she was basically on my lap. "Andrew said you had nothing to worry about from the boy's debrief."

"Really?"

"Really. But you've got to like take this now."

"I will." I said as if that wasn't clear by the sexiest dress I could find in any of the wardrobes. 

"Wow." Is all Will said as I walked over to him in the garden so we were both alone by the firepit.

"Thank you. How was your date?"

"What did Nathalia tell you?" He questioned back. 

"Nathalia said some nice things, good chat, good eye contact. New PT." I didn't know how to take the little burst of laughter at that one. "Is that how you would describe it"?

"She was a nice girl and yeah I think I was polite but to be honest I would rather be in the pool with you for the afternoon."

"So are you going to be her PT?"

"No, no." He couldn't stop laughing at that. 

"Good."

"I'm going to be deep though now right." He turned serious. "To be honest like going on those dates I wasn't expecting to be as closed off as I was, like to me it felt uncomfortable even trying to gauge her flirty tone. To put it simply like I wasn't expecting to feel like way after such a short period of time."

"Me neither."

"I don't want to put any pressure on the situation and where you're at right now but I've never caught feelings so fast for a girl as I have with you right now."

"I feel the same. Honestly watching you walk out hit me harder than I was expecting."

"But even when I was away I just wanted to be cuddling in the pool with you, having our afternoon nap together, even just like playing footsies when we're in a group together."

"So a Brazilian bombshell hasn't changed that?"

"I was more worried about Reece picking you."

"You shouldn't have been."

"Well then you shouldn't worry either because she might be Brazilian but you're one in a million." Not even he could keep the straight face up as we both burst out laughing. 

"Please never say that again."

"I won't, but back being serious again. I don't want this like hanging doubt over how we're acting when someone walks in. I want to be exclusive with you and I feel awkward asking because you never really have this question on the outside but whatever you're comfortable with, I feel like I'm at that stage in my head already."

"I want to be too."

"Good." He lifted me up so I was on sideways on his lap. "This is already more eye contact than I made that whole date."

"She doesn't know what she's missing out on then." I replied before bring him in for a kiss, definitely a passionate one at that, filled with emotion. "Thank you, I honestly can't even remember what it was like in here before you because I've definitely never been as happy as you make me feel."

"Then I'm keeping up to my own expectations then, keeping you happy and with a smile on your face."

"You're definitely doing that."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
94.9K 1K 48
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...
342K 6.2K 53
Love Island 2023!
95.8K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued