SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

By Mbalezinhle90

n/a More

SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

2.3K 92 6
By Mbalezinhle90

SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND 
CHAPTER 1
SIMPHIWE

I look at Bagqibile peacefully sleeping on the hotel bed. I smiled a bit looking at her beauty, and then the guilt of knowing that I left my wife alone at home. I sigh getting out of bed. I need to take a shower and go back home. My phone has been off all weekend – trying to run away from my imagination and the pressure at home. The traumatic reality itself. The topic of the baby, day after day until it gets to bore me at some point. My family does not understand the strain that they are putting on our marriage. At some point I feel like we are drifting apart. I would say I understand my wife - simply because of the pressure that she gets from my family. Sometimes I cannot even get to be there for emotional support. I get to be the opposite of what she requires. The fighting in the house has increased and it is just getting tiring to be honest. I love my wife but she can be too much at times.
The endless business trips I go on have never been business trips, really. You know when they say cheating in your marriage is a sign of self-regulation failure. When it happened once, it was a mistake. When it happens twice – it's unfortunate. I chuck shaking my head.
A sudden gush of cold water shocks my body. The hammering heartbeat kills me slowly. While a one-time mistake will be painful, it may be possible to move past it and have a healthier relationship going forward. But that's rarely the case when it comes to habitual cheating. While many couples can overcome cheating, there's an unwritten two-strike rule!
I’ll be honest, the actual cheating felt amazing at first. It was great sex. The aftermath, unfortunately, was the worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life. It gets to be fun when it has all started – new and still fresh. Once I get to taste what I am after - I am always left with the trauma of guilt. The guilt of the paranoia, always overwhelming. But, I did it again. Again, the paranoia and guilt kicked in. I did it again. And again, the guilt and paranoia were just horrible. After two more rounds I had had enough and ended it. I am not proud, quite the opposite. It was quite frankly the most horrible thing to have done. I was caught even though I had ended it because being the stupid dick I am I continued sexing the other woman and that was what found me out.
I step out of the shower and wipe myself with the towel and sigh. Just months away I will be a father.
“Babe,” she calls out to me. “What time is it?” she asks stretching herself. She is just six months and already she is huge. I haven't even started buying baby clothes.
“Yes,” Bagqibile is pretty but not as much as my wife.
“Your phone is off. I received a notification that you are needed urgently.”
One of the disadvantages of being a doctor. You can never fully rest and surprisingly my wife has been understanding enough. I do not even remember a day when she would complain about my job. She is one of the remarkable women who always have my back.
“Shit! Can't a person just rest for a second.”  I whine and throw myself om the bed. She laughs getting off the bed to go take a shower also. I decided to switch my phone on while I wait for Bagqibile to finish dressing.
A lot of messages come in flooding. I just close my eyes and take a deep breath not wanting to open the text messages. I know… my phone immediately rings. I glare at the screen and my wife's name pops up. It is still early in the morning and I do not have the time nor energy to fight with her.
I clear my throat before I answer.
“MaShandu.”
“There is a man here looking for a job. He wants to be a gardener.”
I remove the phone off my ear and look at the screen just to be sure. Did she really just get straight to the point without even giving me an earful?
“You can hire him.” I say, she drops the line and doesn’t even bid farewell. I frown to myself. Nozimanga is a very quiet calm woman who burst when she has had enough. Maybe she is tired of my endless non-existent business trips! Which doctor goes away on a business trip every weekend?
“I need to go to work.” One thing I love about Bagqibile is that she knows her place. She never gets to ask me about my wife nor my personal life.
“Do you need anything before we leave?” She asks me.
“No.”
“Breakfast?”
“I will eat at home.”
The look in her eyes is the hint of hurt. This happens every time I get to leave and go back home. “Come here.” I pulled her to my chest and kissed her temple.
“I promise to see you next week.” I say and she nods her head. I think she has fallen deeply for me and this was never meant to happen. I sigh letting go of her.
“We should get going.” I say helping her with her bags. I normally spend time with her when I want to bond with my child. The day my wife finds out about this big secret – all hell will break loose, honestly, I am not prepared for any of that.
I can sense the tension in the car and I must say I did not mean to hurt any of them. It was just the weakness in me that made me…
”Drop me off at my sisters.”
The sister that hates me the most. I cannot believe that she once told me to leave my beloved wife for her own sister.
“Okay,” I do not want any arguments – she can really start when she wants to.

After dropping her off I decided to drive straight home. I did not eat anything at the hotel – so a greasy breakfast will do. I park on the drive way and I see a man busy on my yard. I spoiled my wife way too much. She can't even rack her own yard. I shake my head smiling. I enter the house and indeed the smell makes my heart pump in joy indicating that I am now home. I do not like the dress she is wearing. I will have a word with her later on.
I sneak up on her and hold her from behind. She forcefully turns around ready to stab me but stops halfway before the knife could even land on my face.
“It's me.”
I'm shocked. I do not know this aggressive side of hers.
“Simphiwe!”
She smiles, leaning her head against my chest. My heart immediately sinks. She steps back and looks at my chest.
“Tell them not to lean on you when you guys give each other hugs. It's not nice washing another womans make up off your husband's shirt.” She turs to face the posts. That stings - I will not lie. Imagine me washing another man's cologne!
I clear my throat not knowing how to respond. Damit Bagqibile, did she literally did this on purpose to cause depredation in my marriage!
My emergency phone beeps and I just do know that it is the hospital.
“You can go.” She doesn’t even look at me. I try kissing her but she moves her face to the side. I will deal with her moody self later on.
I dash out of the house…

Arriving at the hospital, the receptionist is buzzing with a lot of people or shall I say patients. I should understand – we have a lot of these server cases during festive seasons. I sigh annoyed because I know that this will definitely be a long day. I drag my feet to my office… Being a doctor comes with a lot of changeless. Let me just say being a medicine doctor, not that I am based in the medicine industry but I do get to specialize in other categorizers if needed. Regardless of specialty, doctors face the challenge of diagnosing and treating human disease, ailments, injuries, and pain. The worst part is making sure that you get to provide the accurate medication to the patient. We get to diagnose physical and mental illnesses, disorders and injuries, and prescribe medications and treatment to promote or restore good health, taking account of physical, emotional and social factors. Excessive Competition in this phase… In this rat-race world, where everyone wishes to become the best there are limited options. I remember correctly when I would spend a lot of time and money to learn and study, but no matter how much time I have spent or would likely spend preparing to become a medical student, I had to encounter some things I have never anticipated before. How did I know that I am a master stroke when it comes to the medicine industry? Academic excellence, organizational skills. Name it all.

“Shandu,” ow how I hate that doctor. He smirks greeting me. I wish I could mop the arrogance out of his face. I cannot stand him at all, his sight just makes my body cringe.
“Jele.” I fake a smile and just walk right past him.
“How is that beautiful sexy wife of yours?”
The devil is testing me today. I do not have the energy to deal with mindless people like him. He is always up for completion - I believe he was a competitor still in his mother's womb with her intestines!
“As you said, My WIFE.” I emphasis making sure that everyone hears about the disgusting conversation we are having. How dare he asks me about my Nozimaanga?
“The wife that you do not value? I wonder what she will say the day she finds out how much of a cheater her husband is.” He lets out a snigger, guffaw, a burst of loud laughter. haw-haw. a loud laugh that sounds like a horse neighing - hee-haw. I click my tongue and continue with my journey. Already my day has been ruined.

My day went by pretty fast and I must say there is nothing that I need other than being at home in bed. It's around about 10pm and Nozimanga is awake. How do I know? The lights are still on. Another argument I am not ready for. I am just tired and drained to be honest. And the fact that I had to sit all day to think about my cheating ways hurts the most. I find her asleep on the couch – with the dinner table neatly made. I sharply close my eyes. The effort that she always put into this marriage makes me wonder what will happen when she – someday she finally gives up.
“Babe,” I slightly shake her body. It hurts how she has lost so much weight and I have not even been bothered asking what is hurting her. She is hurting yes, that I can see and it is very much visible. But I do not find myself asking. Maybe I do know the reason behind all this.
Is it shame or is it my ignorance?
She accustoms her eyes, when they land on me, she smiles warmly and stretches herself. Guilt!
“When did you get here?”
“Five minutes ago.” I respond looking straight in her lazy eyes. She nods her head and stands up leaving me seated on the couch she was sleeping on. She comes back with a plate filled with food.
“It’s warm,” she sits next to me. “You didn’t bring me flowers today.”
Shit! How can I forget everyday tasks?
“Been busy all day, I am so tired. But I have something better in mind,” I wiggle my eyebrows.
“What?” Her smile is not blissful as usual. I took out my credit card from my pocket and handed it to her.
“Go spoil yourself tomorrow.” She jumps up and down like a pubescent.
I hope she does not let me dry. I have a baby to plan for. Her food has always been her best.
Sh notices that I am done eating – she takes the plate and throws it in the sink. Our house is an open plan - the kitchen, dining room, and living room blend together into one. And I must say, she knew what she was doing and I love every corner of our house.
I know laziness has taken over her. I smile reaching out for my hand and she lets hers out. We walk hand in hand to our bedroom without anyone breathing a word.
“I don’t even want to take a shower – that is how tired I am.”
I know how much she hates it when I get to sleep on the bed with an unwashed bacterium body, her terms.
“I forgive you.”
I push her on top of the bed getting on top of her. “I missed you.” I have missed my wife – like really.
“I always do, miss you too.” I know she does. She is always left alone in this house to cater for it and I am always away in my whoring ways.
“How is my jam?”
She giggles. No one can believe that we have been into this for years with no regrets. She just has that sweet aura that just make men bow down to her. The thought of losing her makes me sick in my stomach.
“Hungry?” She asks.
“You do not even have to ask me twice.”: I say smashing my lips against her thick soft lips. I still cannot get used to them. They are so soft and they just make me want to go wild with her body. No matter how tired I am - I will never fail her sexually!
It feels like a miracle. I am amazed by the fact that her lips feel incredibly warm and soft, even though they don't look that soft. That nervous feeling is from rising cortisol levels. It feels like – like, it is the first time I kissed her. I still remember our first kiss like it was yesterday. I pull back from her lips and I just feel like reminding her…
“Remember when you bit my lips the first time we kissed?”
I asked her. She always gets shy whenever we talk about this.
“Did you really have to remind me?”
“Ow, yes, my dear wife. I have to remind you. It is actually the disgrace you put me through the men's hood.”
She burst out loud laughing. I look at her trying to catch her breath. She is so damn pretty.
“I wish we could just stay like this forever.”
My wet mouth. I slap my lips together…
“You have been faithful for years, so why would we not reach that stage?”
If only she knew how much of a devil I am. I would rather run away from this topic. I lower my head still on top of her. Her body immediately melts beneath me.
Thoughts just arbitrarily come to me in the moment. Context is everything!
She is breathing heavily and I have her where I want her to be.

That feeling of being close, and emotionally connected and supported. She whimpers softly with her body shivers.
I smirk - I always had that effort on her and it seems never to fade away.
“Simmy,”
I used to hate that name. Whenever I hit the right spot, she will whimper softly and grab whatever comes her way. She has her eyes closed. I always warn her not to close her eyes during our love making session.
“Hey,” I push in harder making her to let go of my back to grab the sheets. Ow how I love it when I am in control over her body.
“Babe!” She shivers underneath me and I just know that a wave of climax is being released. Eyes being rolled back. A feeling of her warmth emanates from the pelvis and spreads throughout her entire body.
“Sthandwa sami.”
It feels like as if I can see into her soul, that is how deep and connected our love is. The connection is deeper than our minds and hearts.
Her walls clinging around my cock.
“Nana,”
I think I'm about to die because of this heat. Ever heard of the stove being on six? This is what I get to experience whenever I am inside her.
“Ow god.”
She whimpers and continues to shake underneath me. She is too wet and I just know that I will follow in no time.
I collapsed on top of her trying to catch my breath.
“You good?”
I ask smiling admiring her beauty.
“You finished way too fast.”
She is complaining. I do not believe this woman but I do not blame her. She never gets enough of uMthiya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.5K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...
76 0 10
N/A
Z&B By xZhuLi

Short Story

347 5 5
~~~
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

293 4 21
.