Hoping For a Chance With a Gr...

Per AaliyahLovato24

Justin Bieber wants the world to have a different perspective of him. He wants people to forget about the cra... Més

Hoping For A Chance With A Grande (Justin Bieber & Ariana Grande Story)
Chapter 1: ❤️ The Meeting
Chapter 2: ❤️The Way
Chapter 3: ❤️Baby I
Chapt 4: ❤️Almost Is Never Enough
Chapter 5: All That Matters
Chapter 6: I'll Always Be Right There.
Chapter 7:Trouble on 22nd Street.
Chapter 8: Recovery
Just wanna say Hi!!!!!!!
Chapter 10: A Day Spent With My Man Part 1
Chapter 11: A Day With Spent My Man Part 2
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 12: Lights!,Camera!, Action!
Chapter 13: To Forgive or To Forget.
Chapter 14: ❤️ Goodbye For Now.
Chapter 15: ❤️ Off To New York.
Chapter 16: ❤️ Better Left Unsaid.
Chapter 17: ❤ You & I.
Chapter 18: Me & You.
Chapter 19: Long Night.
Jariana's Christmas Day
Chapter 20: Night Changes
Chapter 21: I'll Show You ✋
Chapter 22: Burning
Chapter 23: Mind Over Matter
Chapter 24: Nightmare
Chapter 25: First Date.
Chapter 26: First Date Part 2
Should i continue updating or????
Break up to Make up?
New Experiences ?

Chapt 9: Decision Making Time.

5.4K 400 399
Per AaliyahLovato24

(Ariana's POV)
I woke up around 11 in the morning. sighing, I hopped outta bed and walked into the bathroom. Realizing today is the day of my decision on picking which guy is going to be in my life. I picked up my tooth brush squeezing some toothpaste onto and placing it in my mouth. a lot is racing through my mind right now, my sudden feelings for Zayn Malik. and Justin and Nathan, will I ever catch a break? I walked outta the bathroom and over to my closet picking out a simple floral sequined crop top, black skirt, and my knee high boots. I sat down at my vanity table quickly applying some makeup and fixing my hair.  when I finished getting ready I headed down into the kitchen where I seen my mom making breakfast. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, before grabbing a blueberry pop-tart and walking out to my car. I unlocked the door and placed my purse in the back and put the key in the ignition starting it up. I decided to drive to Starbucks and order me a coffee. I switched off the car before stepping inside. when I stepped inside of Starbucks I regretted it immediately, because out of the corner of my eye. I saw Selena Gomez sitting down at a table with her bestie Demi Lovato. chatting and laughing it up big time. I quickly ordered my coffee, and tried to beeline for the door but not before she got up and blocked my way of the door.

"Well..Well..Well.. if it isn't the amazing Ariana Grande!!" Selena taps her long acrylic nails against her coffee cup.

"Selena." I simply say. looking around at the cluster of people gathering around in amazement.

"So.. Wait.. you are the one that's been messing around with Justin??" she asks.

"Excuse me? I question. What are you talking about??" I asked giving her a confused look.

"Oh! stop being so fucking clueless, you know exactly what. I'm fucking talking about!!" she yelled getting in my face.

"Actually I fucking don't, so you just might wanna get outta my face. before you start something you can't finish!!" I yell back at her. and she moves outta the way and I make my way out the door.

"Oh? and before you go you might wanna ask Justin what happened between us last night. I think you will be interested in hearing what happened." she said giving me a loud cackle which sounded like nails on a chalk board.

I thought about grabbing the back of her head. and slamming it against the table. but I decide against it and walk to my car, My mind is sparked with curiosity. and my annoyance is peaked higher than you could possibly imagine. Why would Selena say that? Like she was.. Gloating about what her and Justin had done. I don't know it just doesn't make sense.

I decided to drive to my good friend Jones Crow studio. And hangout with him for, a bit and hear his outtake on my mess of a love life. and his thoughts on Justin's pain in the ass ex-girlfriend. I pulled into the parking lot. taking in a deep breath, before stepping out and walking inside. I walked up and asked the receptionist what studio was Jones in. and kindly she said studio 8, I thanked her and walked to door 8 taking in another deep breath before heading inside.

"Well hello Jones!!!" I said stepping to give him a hug.

"What's up Ariana what brings you here??" he asked, wrapping his arms around me and then pulling away to shut his camera off.

"Not much just came here to try and get some things off my mind" I said sitting down on the stool in front of him.

"Well I don't have another photo shoot till 2:00. wanna head over to a cool new vegan place I saw a couple blocks away??"

"Sure!"I said following him out the door.

(AT THE VEGAN PLACE)

So what was troubling you earlier??" he asked taking a sip of his root beer.

"Nothing much really, guy troubles and stuff." I said looking down feeling the tears starting to form.

"Ariana you can tell me anything you know that." he said touching my hand and I look up at him acknowledging his kind concerned eyes.

"Well it's just that today is the day I have to choose which guy is going to be in my life. And I'm still not sure who I am going to choose it's between Nathan, Justin, & Zayn." I confessed.

"Well just go with the one, you can picture yourself with years from now. The one who will always, be there for you when times get rough. The one who makes you smile whenever, you enter a room. The guy that makes you feels like you." he said kissing my forehead and wiping my tears away. I thanked him, and he sat back down taking his place in front of me.

"So why are you all worked up??" he asked concern evident in his voice.

"Well it's just that I ran into Justin's ex Selena an-"

"Woah, Woah you ran into Selena??" he asked cutting me off.

"Yes! and it did not end well." I confessed feeling the tears form again.

"What happened??"he asked.

"I'd rather not say." I said trying to keep my emotions from spilling out.

"Well what did she say, that made you so upset??" he asked.

"Ask Justin about what happened last night between us." I said my hands and voice really shaky at this point.

His mouth was practically on the floor right now.

"Really??" he asked shock clear in his voice.

"Yes really!" my voice cracked and the tears just flowed down my face and I couldn't stop them.

"Oh Ari I'm so sorry." Jones said getting up to give me a hug. and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
getting this hug from him and having his support means the world to me. and I let go and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I have to go! I'll see you later." I said to Jones.

"Bye Ari! I hope everything goes ok." he said I thanked him and walked out the door.

I text the guys and told them, to meet me at the studio where I shot. "Baby I."and I was so nervous pulling up to the studio parking lot. I noticed that their cars were here, and my anxiety shot up another level. I looked in the review mirror fluffing up my hair and putting on a little makeup to hide my tear stained cheeks. I hopped out the car locking the door behind me. I walked up to the studio door. taking a deep breath before, pulling the door open. I waked inside seeing the guys on their phones. I cleared my throat, allowing the guys to know I'm here. They all looked at me and I was ready to let the guys know my choice.

"Well we all know why I brought you here today. Today is the day when I decide on which guy I am going to be with for a while. But I have to say something to each of you before I make my decision. Justin we have been through so much together. You were there for my very first music video. And after that I fell for you, but then you turn around and left me hanging there for Selena, and that hurt me to my very soul." I said allowing the tears to come this time. This man has hurt me, so much over the time I've gotten to know him. and I allowed him to do it. but not this time. Justin before I continue on, I have to ask you this question." I said wiping my tears away.

"Ok," he simply said.

"Did you have sex with Selena last night??" I asked.

The color drains from his face.

"Well did you!!" I raised my voice a little.

"Yes! I did have sex with her last night" he said and dropped his head into his hands.

"Oh my god! how could you? I thought you were done with Selena!!!!" I yelled through the tears.

"I was.. am.. I'm sorry but my mind was on you the whole time I swear.." he said trying to keep his voice low.

That statement made bile rise in the back of my throat. like really I felt like puking on this floor right here right now.

Justin's confession to me about having sex with Selena is gnawing at my stomach. I don't understand why he thinks that running to Selena is going to solve his problems. I should have known something was still going on between those two. but I decided to push that away farther and deeper into my mind. If Justin is going to keep on messing around with Selena. Then I don't know what I'll do.

"Ari! please? I tried so hard to show you that I can be good. please just give me another chance so I can show you that I'm the man you need me to be please??" he begged.

"Apparently you didn't try hard enough." Nathan said challenging him.

"You know what why don't you shut the fuck up for once!!" Justin yelled getting in his face.

"I don't have to shut the fuck up because if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be in this goddamn mess!!" Nathan yelled back in his face.

Next thing I know Justin punched Nathan in his face causing him to fall to the ground, and Nathan got up and punched him hard in the nose causing a full on fight. OH GOD I CAUSED THIS!!!.

"Stop it!!" I yelled, at them. hoping them hearing my voice would work but it didn't. they just continued on pounding each other senseless.

"Stop it!! Stop it!!Stop it!! Zayn please make them stop!!!" I yelled and Zayn ran over and pulled Justin off of Nathan and Justin yanked out of Zayn's grasp and tried to swing on him I screamed and ran over to Justin holding his arm back so he couldn't
swing on Zayn.

"Justin stop it! stop this right now!!" I yelled at him his chest rising up and down erratically.

Justin is walking away and before, he can get far enough. I grab his arm to stop him but he shakes me off of him easily.

"Justin please." I beg and grab ahold of his arm again.

Everything was going so great, Until Nathan had to go and challenge him. I know those two don't like each-other. I know Nathan is angry at him for being in my room with me that day when him and Frankie showed up. But here is not the place for that, especially with Zayn here.

I walk over and help Nathan up, and he stood up wiping the blood from his nose and grabbing his phone from off the floor.

"I'm sorry Ariana for starting this I-"

"Don't you dare apologize for this it's not your fault." I said staring at him giving him a sincere look.

And he just shook his head, and gave me a brief hug before walking away.

I walked over to Zayn, and he put his arms around me.

"Well where does that leave us??" He asked biting his lips.

"Well we are dating!!" I said.

"Well now you are my girl, and I hope I never lose you to anyone else." Zayn said bringing his lips to mine. his lips are so sweet like vanilla and soft like a rose petal. I'm glad that I have someone to lean on right now and Zayn is that special someone.

We headed outside making our way to our cars hand in hand. I unlocked my door before rolling down the window to talk to Zayn before I left.

"Well I have something special for us tomorrow babe. He said leaning on my window.

"Can't wait I squealed!!" With excitement.

Later baby see u tomorrow." and he gave me a quick kiss before heading back to his car.

I drove to my house with a lot on my mind. As I unlocked my door. I headed up the spiral stair case to my room changing into my "Fashion 21 Hoodie" and a pair of sweatpants. I turned off my bedside lamp before stepping into bed. I decided to get on twitter since I haven't been on for a while. I noticed I had a hell of lot more notifications than usual. I clicked on my mentions seeing that Zayn had tagged me in one of his tweets. It read.

" Yes it's true I am dating the wonderful @ArianaGrande. I love you so much Bae and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you so much goodnight."

I favorited the tweet before retweeting it to my own page. I put my phone back on my side laying down. Gosh I love him so much. And now I have him.

How Justin was going to react to this??

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT......

ZARIANA IN THE HOUSE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE MY ZARIANA SHIPPERS AT?????

Yours Truly,
😘 Aaliyah Lovato.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

My Everything Jariana Per drea

Literatura romàntica

54.1K 1.1K 68
Every girl has they're ups and downs, but as soon as Ariana meets the famous Justin Bieber, her world is crushed and she's all alone, that bug comes...
28.8K 851 50
Justin bieber is super star falling for he's best friend ariana grande the pop princess,who has a boyfriend.Well justin be a good friend and be there...
87.9K 2.7K 38
Will she give him her heart or will she block it out, pretend its not there and leave him in the shadows. Hidden, unseen, all the pain he feels. (Jus...
194 10 14
Jariana fanfic Princess Ariana is destined to marry Prince Charlie But does she actually love him? Or does her heart belong to the peasant Justin B...