Pretending To Be Mysterious

By TheHealer076

(Y/n) suddenly teleported to Teyvat. She got system. Since then,the mysterious goddess appeared in Teyvat. (M... More

The Mysterious God level Pretender System?
From Feeding Ducks to Drowning
Archon of Every Regions
Nameless
Pretending Level 100
Mission Reward
The power of legendary skill.
Venti:You can do whatever you want to me!
The Secrect Between Us.
Meet Bennett Again
A/n
What is your mission?
Special Item
Legendary Mission Part-2
Mom...I'm sorry.
Signora
Main System:Stop thinking about breaking the rule or...
Amnesia or Something else?
The Past
Dottore
Let's make a deal.
The Truth
The Truth(Part-2)
Aftermath:The No.1 rebel from the Inazuma.
Aftermath:The Letter.
Aftermath:Walking Wallet
Aftermath:The Unique Mission
Aftermath:(Y/n) and Nameless
Aftermath:The Corrupted Fate line
Aftermath:Her fate,I will fix it!
Aftermath:The End.
The Upgrade Function
Aether:Adventure with you.
Diluc: The departure from the Mondstadt
Amber:The Gliding Lesson
Kaeya:I am here to thank you.
A/N
Bennett:Please,stop lying.
Liyue:Prologue.
System's Story 1
A/N:About What I Want To Say.
Nameless strikes Again
There is no Zhongli X Guizhong ship?
The Skill Fruit
Collection
I need a girlfriend.
My clone can earn money.
Teucer
Treatment goes wrong.
✓Special Chapter✓
Real (Y/n) is dead.
This is impossible.
Annoucement
The Forbidden One
I will have to kill you.
They will definitely reunite.
The difficult choice
Of course, you are not alone.
The Legendary Mission
Don't ask. I also want to know.
Last Hit
The Familiar Design
Don't worry, I am here.
A/N :Not An Update
Time for revenge
The Memory Of Sinner
The One Behind The Scenes

Sus Paimon

11.6K 477 193
By TheHealer076

When (Y/n) regained consciousness, she saw an unfamiliar ceiling.The fan is spinning.

{Host, how are you?}
She heard System's question.

"I am fine.Where am I?"
She sat up from her lying position.Looking around, the room was simple and clean. A white curtain fluttered as the wind blew through the airy window. Next to the bed was a small table with a vase of whitewheel aster flowers on it.

{You are now in Mondstadt Hospital. Aether and Paimon found you and Bennett.}

(Y/n) nodded.

"How long have I been unconscious?"

{You've been unconscious for 8 hours exactly.}

"I see."

Now,the backlash from skill and unlucky debuff is already gone.Everything was fine except that she was hungry.She wasn't worried about Bennett anymore because her Healing skill had healed all of his injuries.

While (Y/n) and System were talking, the door to the room opened and three people came in. To be specific, it was two people and the flying emergency food.

"Hey,you are finally awake.Thank you for saving my life."
Bennett said gratefully.

"Miss (Y/n),are you ok?"
Paimon asked.

Aether is silently observing (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked at the silver haired boy in fear.

Bennett is here again!

She don't hate Bennett but she hate that Debuff after experiencing twice.

'Bennett!I know that you want to thank me but please,don't come closer!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind but its too late.

(Y/n) heard System sigh.And she heard the thing she didn't want to hear the most in her life.

{Warning:You are getting affected by debuff Bad Luck from Bennett.Duration-3 hours.Effect-Your Bad luck is greatly increased.}

What if the fan above her suddenly fall directly to her?

'Haha,it's can't be happening.What nonsense am I thinking about?'

Then,she recalls all the death scenes from 'Final Destination' in her mind.

Fuck!

(Y/n) feels that this room isn't safe anymore.

{Host,stop worrying.Your luck is already bad.You never win 50/50.}
The System seem to know what (Y/n) thinking.

'I disagree!I won 50/ 50 once.'
(Y/n) retorted back.

{It was on Keqing banner and you never get her constellation after that.}
The System said clamly.

'.....'

##########

"Aether,she is acting strange. She just stared at the ceiling, not answering our questions.I don't know if her head is injured."
Bennett asked with concerns.After all,(Y/n) used her power to heal him.
Before he lost consciousness, he heard a girl's voice.

Bennett knew his injuries were completely impossible to survive. Miraculously, he was now alive and not even scarred.

When he regains consciousness, Aether tells him that he found him with an adventurer named (Y/n).So (Y/n) must have saved him.

Now his savior (Y/n) is staring at the ceiling fan like she's seeing a ghost, it's not normal.

"Barbara said that there is no injury in her head."
After Aether said, he took a step forward and grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder and gently shook it.

"Miss (Y/n)?"

The reason he did this was to make (Y/n) come back to her senses.

Because of Aether,(Y/n) stopped talking to system.She noticed that Aether,Bennett and Paimon are looking at her with concerns.

(Y/n) thinks she should stop talking to system in future when there are people around her.Otherwise,she must looks wierd in people's eyes.

"I am sorry.My thoughts went elsewhere."
(Y/n) apologized.

"No need,(Y/n).You are my saviour.Tell me if you need anything!"
Bennett said.

"Anything?"
(Y/n) asked again.Some evil thoughts appear in her mind.

'NO!Control yourself,(Y/n)!You are good and honest person!'

Bennett heard (Y/n)'s question and his face become a little red.He looks at (Y/n).Her beauty is no less than Big sister Lisa and Acting grand master Jean.Besides, she looks very good in his eyes.

"Ahem,I am a little bit hungry.Can you bring me something to eat?I am fine with anything."
(Y/n) said after finally controls her evil thoughts.

"Alright!I will be back in 5 minutes!"
Bennett said and left the room.
###########

"How did you heal Bennett without vision?"
Aether asks the question that he want to know.Paimon is floating behind him.

Aether noticed that (Y/n) has no vision.According to what he learnt about this world,few people with Vision can use healing power.For example,Barbara can heal the wound immediately with her hydro vision and Amber can not use healing power.

Of course,there are other means such as using medicine herbs but it take time for complete recovery.

But (Y/n) is ordinary person without Vision,

Aether saw (Y/n)'s face become pale.She started to cough.

"At first,I want to hide it.But since you are the honorary knight,I guess that I can trust you."

(Y/n) got out of bed and walked over to the window.She was looking at the city of Mondstadt through the window.

"Have you heard of Delusion?"

"Delusion?"
Aether asked.This is the first time he heard about Delusion.

"That's right.It's just like Vision.However,there will be side effect because Delusions are man-made."

On (Y/n) hand,the red like orb surrounded by iron frame appeared.

(Ok,I draw this XD.)

"What are the side effect?"

"It consumes user vitality."

Aether and Paimon are shocked by (Y/n)'s word.

"Don't worry.I am fine.Besides,I saved a life.The side effects are acceptable to me."
(Y/n) said with a gentle smile as if it didn't matter.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

Aether don't know what to say at the moment.The girl in front of him used her vitality to save another person.

She said that she is fine.But her condition betrayed her words.Pale face and coughing violently....she is definitely not ok.

He can't watch such a kind girl suffering.

Aether gritted his teeth and snatched the Delusion from (Y/n) hand.Under the suprised eyes of (Y/n),Aether destroy the Delusion.

"Don't use this kind of thing from now on."

##############
At first,(Y/n) want to use the Delusion as an excuse for Aether's question.

Normal person can heal the injuries without Vision or Delusion.It will draw alot of attention from many people.Fatui and Abyss order are lurking in the shadow.

Then,she started to feel a little weak and cough because of Bad Luck debuff.

She didn't expect that Aether would destroy her Delusion!

'Wooo.....my acheivement reward.....'

But looking at Aether serious expression,(Y/n) swallowed her sadness.Aether is doing good for her.

"Honorary Knight,I will not use Delusion in Future."
(Y/n) said to Aether.

"Just call me Aether."
Aether said.

"Paimon is Paimon."
Paimon waved her small hand and introduced herself.

(Y/n) looks at Paimon and bold idea appeared in her mind.

In game,Paimon's identity and ability is really mysterious.But now,(Y/n) has copy skill.It mean that she can check Paimon's abilities.

(Y/n) used copy skill on Paimon.

[Unable to receive the target information.]

'???'

############
I managed to save 30 fate after getting Nuclear Goat at 50/50.I think that I will not lucky at Venti banner.Anyway,I am gonna pull him.

I wish you a good luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.8K 35
Prime was a lonely harbinger. He wanted someone to 'love' but never had the time to seek out or maintain a relationship. So he did what he does best:...
548 6 7
Lumine and Paimon had just finished their Quests made a couple of friends and is in a relationship with Lyney, They message each other and send postc...
105K 4.5K 65
Your story starts well before the "Traveller" arrives in Teyvat, you are born into a city known as Mondstadt, living under the God of Freedom, when s...
3K 217 9
Genshin Impact was a game (Y/N) felt strongly connected to. She fell in love with everything about it, except losing 50/50s, a pain that stings to th...