A Baby For The Beast

By Kylie_got_issues

Every 200 years, a virgin is sacrificed to a powerful beast, for breeding. In the previous years passed, no o... More

Prologue
1. Piper The Thief
2. Assault
3. All Mine
4. Settling
5. Weapons
6. Cicilia
7. The Smart One
8. Nightly Consummations
9. Mates
10. Sinful Hallucinations
Book Trailer Ready!!😍😍😍
Now Available on my ProfileπŸ˜‡β£οΈβ£οΈ
11. Treat Me Like Your Woman
12. Entirely yours, Ava
13. Stay With Me
14. Scars
15. Be My Concubine
16. Lady Archer
Alpha Stone πŸ’žπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
17. Finding the Key
18. The Legend
19. Royal Emperor and Dark Pasts
20. Forgetting My Pain
21. Positions
New Updating Plans - Please read!!πŸ™
22. The Ancient Book
23. Historical Witch Nynaeve
24. Fight the Knight
25. Angry Caspian
26. The Evil Twin
27. Wicked Love
28. Myth Behind Her
Tired of clichΓ©? How about an unpredictable werewolf comedy?πŸ’™πŸ¦‹
29. To Protect
30. Pregnant
31. Alive But Dead Inside
32. Threats
33. Agreement with the Sea
34. Message from the Goddess
35. Heated Room
36. Love and Hurt in Mines
37. Goblet Confrontation
38. Shifting Brokenly
39. Loving Her
40. Not a Monster
41. To Lose
42. King
43. Pacing Wedding
44. Repent
45. Simon
46. Defend
48. Battles
49. By your Side
Stone - The Devilish Writer AlphaπŸ™ƒπŸ““πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Get naughty with an Alpha today😜🌢
50. Lady Ada
51 - Kingdom Calamity
52. Fate
53. Clash
54. Nymphean woman
55. Vengeance a Powerful Tool
56. Dark Pasts Forgiven
57. A Kingdom's Fear
58. A Message From the Beast
59. Epilogue
πŸ©ΈπŸ–€Book IIπŸ©ΈπŸ–€

47. Halves

18.5K 878 53
By Kylie_got_issues

Being able to help with his scars... and him with mine, is the best feeling ever. I love him, that's what matters –

Ava King

---

"It's our wedding night remember?"

At my words, I kissed him on the forehead while he entered my bosoms with my hands wrapped around him tightly.

A gust of wind blew from outside, rolling a vase off the cupboard. Thus, affecting his long dark hair, which moved in tune with mine.

"Yes, it is, mate."

He muttered, kissing me back. This time, on my lips though. It was...gentle, soft, and...

My thoughts stopped when I saw tears flowing freely from his eyes, as he dimmed it shut. The room, totally dark. Could have sworn I felt a part of my heart break.

"It's okay now, I'm here." I sweetly said. "We would make her pay. We would make Lady Archer happy from her grave..."

"We would. We have to,"

Caspian stood up from my bosoms, saying and, taking my chin in his hands. Though healed, it was trembling swiftly.

At his sudden movements, my thoughts were recomposed.

"Yes..." In a husky tone, I let out.

Recalling everything thus far, this time, it imprinted vividly in my mind. Foggy, yet clear, if that made sense.

The girls who were killed.

The second I was attacked and left to die.

His mum... her red crimson hair; like a velvet.

Nynaeve's words about Lydia's sin.

Gosh...his father. Mine too. And mum's blindness to a whole perspective. It was all too much, so much that I wished it would go away.

Tears flickered my eyes when I thought of Tabitha. My heart broke when I remembered Emily.

"Let me deal with it, little Ava." My wolf, said, surfacing. She was here again, and I let her. The instant I did, my fangs elongated uncontrollably. It was indeed the fastest time range, I had shifted.

I looked up, only to be met with Caspian's dark and alluring gaze.

"Grooowwwwll!!!!" something rumbled.

It was then I realized, it was his beast's rumbling and the same thing had happened to him.

He was surfaced in seconds— a black creature several feet taller than mine. Huger, with a blemished and an eye sore of a face...but I saw through him. I saw through that.

Our wolves hugged surprisingly, rolling over on the bed. Hitting the wall hardly, with a sound echoing the entire room.

"W-what's happening?" I let out asking.

"Both creatures intend to handle the pain..." he choked out, sadly. "...and, toss it away."

The rest was blurry afterwards. What I did notice, was Caspian's beast taking my wolf in animal form. Pouncing, pummelling and probing my female area. While my wolf howled, with me on a surprisingly edge.

The Queen-sized bed broke, from the amount of energy, splattering into pieces.

"Caspian!"

I exclaimed, through the link, since I underneath my wolf form.

"Mate..." he purred, with a doubled voice. His silver-grey eyes, in a fiery red form out of rage. Mine, in an amber tone, with a glimpse of starlight in them.

Furs shed messily.

From his beast, in black entirety. Mine, in brown undertone.

"I love you...!" I gasped out, the minute I felt the climax approaching. When it did hit, we shifted back to human form...caressing and holding each other tightly. With a still-burning feeling and igniting electricity.

Two halves, it was, as each other's whole.

One thing was sure. The Moon Goddess got her pairing right.

Hope she helped us, get through this storm.

...

The next morning, a pound on the door woke me up.

"My King! My King!"

"Please open up, my King! Urgent news here!"

It was Jaskier's voice, and at that realization, my eyes flew open. So did Caspian, who tied a sheet around his waist, moving to open the door hurriedly.

I wrapped the main bedding around me, with an eye on the shattered bed, from last night.

"What message, Jaskier?" Caspian asked.

"Something sad, my King!" he cried out hastily.

"Tell me."

"The guards' remains, were found in the forest north to here. While Elder Zu is mysteriously missing."

My eyes bolted into shock.

"What?!" Caspian growled, hitting the door furiously, in a doubled voice.

"Do a roll call, this minute!" he angrily growled.

"As you wish, milord."

Jaskier retorted, before bowing down and running hurriedly. Caspian slammed what was left of the door, walking hurriedly to change his clothes.

"Caspian, is it—"

"I have to go, mate." he cut my words saying, as he wore his underpants and his royal robe. I moved to wear my dress too.

"I'm coming with you—"

"You don't have to!" he growled out, in a doubled voice. I bit my lips in hurt at his words, which stung.

"W-why? He was my master too." I let out.

"I.Can't.And.Won't.Let.Any.Harm.Come.To.You.And.My.Pup." he gritted out.

I flickered my eyes in hurt, bringing my hands down from the dress material, I was tying.

His eyes connected with mine, for a brief moment and from it, I knew he was serious. I walked up to him, with a determined look of defiance.

"I-If not this, then allow me to get answers from someone..." I started out.

"Ava..."

"With the help of the guards. They will be right by my side, and I won't make a move to leave this castle." I breathed out hastily.

"Fine." he seethed. "But right by your side. I would send Nynaeve and Alcander over. Do not leave this castle, please."

"Not a wink." I stated, kissing him briefly.

"I'm sorry—"

"I know, Caspian. I know." I interrupted immediately. He pulled me into a brief hug before walking out.

When he left, a worried expression masked my face.

Elder Zu...

I hoped he was okay.

...

I took an ink pen from Caspian's chambers, scribbling just what I had to do. Not leaving a scratch at all, and who's help I needed.

It all began with finding the chest, and defeating Lydia.

Things would start to fall in place and we could avoid war.

And my pup.

My growing pup...

"My Queen, let me intercede on this." Nynaeve let out beside me. "The Moon Goddess would surely understand that I kicked a few asses."

I chuckled softly at her words, feeling a little energized from the melancholy locked in.

"Not when she showed us the way already." I answered her calmly.

"What do you then suggest, we do?" Nynaeve asked, her hand soothing her rat pet, while it squeaked.

I sent Cassandra to make sure Piper, the girls and my mum was safe, before getting rid of the guards from eavesdropping.

"Cheat." I spelled out, closing the door to the office chambers with a dark expression.

***

Got your feedbacks. And nope..lol I'm not taking this book off Wattpad😅 I meant ahead chapters are on those platforms I mentioned previously. Meaning you could read more of this book by any of those mediums☺️
Anyway, let me know your thoughts on this chapter🥰 I love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4M 667K 44
❝Let me make that tingling sensation in between your thighs disappear, it will take only a moment, Red.❞ Only 60% of book is free / Sample only Red...
236K 9.3K 32
"𝑾𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, π’˜π’† π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓." _________ *OLD VERSION- WILL CONTAIN ERRORS. REMAKE BEG...
202K 8K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...
2K 112 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...