53. Clash

It was just like I was in a foreign land.

Bloodsheds.

Angst.

Troop of horses running.

The air smelled of death. Death in the simplest form, and when I looked around, it didn't seem like anyone could see me.

"W-what's happening?"

My eye brows cringed at the confusion scattered everywhere, with my hands shakily reaching out for my pup. My wolf hearing, heightened suddenly. A zooming arrow flew towards me and my paws extended, throwing it the other way, in reflex.

Grasping my belly, growling in a protective stance. It was then I realized I had to go away from this chaos.

"AVAAA..."

My eyes bolted, looking towards where the voice was coming from. It was just behind me. A figure, clothed in the purest of all clothing. White and immaculate to the core, with a shimmer like substance all over it.

I wondered who she was. From her back view, it was much obvious she was a woman. One with a white and long hair, which was being embraced by the wind.

"Who are you?" I asked, yet, got no reply. I sighed, walking towards her in curiosity.

"Who are you?"

As I repeated those words, she turned to face me. Her features were sharp, almost like a Nymph's or Elves'.

"I'm the Goddess of the Moon, known to be the Moon Goddess. The creator of the Supernaturals."

T-the Moon Goddess?

I became on guard immediately, taking steps away.

"Do not fret, I'm not here to hurt you." she stated, her eyes scanning my entire being.

She wasn't here to hurt me? Then why was she here?

"I do not trust you. You betrayed our faith in you, and I can't and won't trust you."

I seethed viciously.

Another arrow flew through. I watched as the Goddess sighed. In a flash of an eye, she created a barrier, around the both of us. I moved to walk out of it, and find my way out of here.

"Emily sends her love."

I stopped in my tracks, at her words, feeling my heart soften.

"She says she understands you weren't at fault, by eliminating her. And you did what you had to do—"

"Stop it."

I cut her words immediately, feeling a pang of guilt washing through me.

"Jasmine extends her greatest wishes too. She says for you to trust me to make things right—"

"Stop it!"

I yelled at her, not knowing entirely what to do.