A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-Down time with training-

214 18 0
By ChrisWolfblood

(I did two drawings today and I prefer the other much more but amma share this one first lol, I can it 'Kuroka annoying Jiro as her earphone jack does have a metal part to it by the looks'.... And not looking at it her hair is similar to Shirakumo lol)

(I think their hair style in drawing and pic are oddly similar to me lol.)

(AAAAND I also realized I need to redesign Kuroka's hero costume soon, she relies too heavily on her blood metal for me to fuck up her hands consequence free, I need to make a sort of armor she wears and like 'clips in' with needles in her veins or something.)

"Now then class." The cement hero said, standing in front of the students. "Last time, we charged you with developing at least two special moves. For those of you who still haven't come up with them, that is your task. If you already have, you'll be polishing them even further."

"Further..." She looked at her hands.

Kuroka had a thought on her mind, more so a string of words.... Blood control: death's grip.

She clearly saw still how Overhaul's arm exploded into pieces as then, instead of her own blood she affected his to escape him.... But she had no idea since when she was able to do that.

"I need to tell someone." She thought, thinking of Aizawa first, searching for the teacher, finding him off to the side, walking away from the chaos created by her classmates going to train.

"What are you doing here?" He teacher asked, answering quite boldly as she wouldn't mind and he was sleep deprived because of the resent events like all those that participated in it were.

"Blood control: death's grip."

"What are you talking about?"

"That's what I called out as a special move against Overhaul I suppose... My metal manipulation grasping as the iron, zinc, whatever metal is in his body and making those molecule explode outwards in a bloody shower of bones and flesh, destroying his arm before he fused with his ally and fixed the damage I did.... I don't know why I came up with that attack so easily but if I can control someone's blood I need to learn to not kill them if it accidentally happens again."

"And how can I help anyway?"

"You have connections, any way of finding someone that could handle it? I don't want to kill people that are my allies if I am to be a hero."

The teacher looked at his student and then at the long useless tracking bracelet she still wore, having long ran out of energy to function but, he assumed, she wasn't told she could discard it so she kept it on her.

He sighed, knowing well that judging her for her past is shallow with all the changes she had gone through and the fact she is actually trying.

"I'll see what I can do, now go back to training your special moves."

"Alrighty." She gave him a two finger salute, turning away before she was tied up in the capture scarf.

"Wait, we didn't talk about your little stunt with the Trigger."

"A-Aizawa."

"You'll regret crossing the law while in my class."

"WAIT!! NO!! HELP!!"

--------------------------------------------

"I fucking hate you." She was put in timeout like a little kid, standing with her forehead against the wall, forehead pressing on a one yen sized wooden coin and she needed to stand like that without letting it fall, only able to use her forehead to do so.

It was not a sever punishment but for Kuroka, boredom, was a whole other torture as she heard her classmates have fun fighting around.

--------------------------------------------

"Come on....Perfect defense, metal coat!" She sighed, having been freed after four hours of torture, it would have been heaven if she was able to replicate whatever she did with the Trigger in her veins but only the skin on her arm took on a shiny metal coat like Tetsutetsu's would, nothing like the whole bodies one in that fight. "I guess I need to train more." She grumbled.

She pulled four thumb sized marbles out of her pocket and with a flick of her hand they split each into four pieces and they were now metal needles floating around her hands.

"Needle rain is no special move.... Or what is razor wind? Razor hurricane?" This questioning just served as proof that she didn't consider it a special move in any way.

She looked at the needles and grabbed them, closing her eyes.

She felt them give away like playdoo, like metal usually did in her hands but she had another plan.

When she opened them she grinned, the metal of her skin having melded together with the needles, feeling the weights of them even if she didn't see them anymore before forming forming claws between her knuckles like the old world hero of the west, Wolverine if she remembered right.

She couldn't make them from the metallic skin but outside metal and the one from her body could mix together in this mode so it could be hidden weapons.

When she deactivated her metal coat, the needles stayed metal and were like stains on her arm that she formed back into marbles.

Her thoughts spun, she could have so many new attacks she just needed to train.

She grinned.

"I will not let you get stronger then me, be it Izu or anyone else, I am the future number one... I promise."

(Okay so I wanted to share the other drawing too I couldn't hold myself back, keep in mind that I am absolutely unable to draw backgrounds when you judge it.)

(Oddely enough watching this drawing off mine it feel like both characters are older, doesn't it feel like it for you too? IDK why but my mind tells me this is third years even if it wasn't meant like that.... But anyhow hope you like it, probably will make that other book I mentioned now, amma stick an A/N chapter in to tell you when the first chapter is out I guess.... And I know, proportions are not my forte so for either drawings it might look odd in places.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.9K 33
Love series Book 1: Blind Love Book 2: Faithful Love Book 3: Broken Love Book 4: Healing Love An accident, regrets, forgiveness, kindness. Aichi's w...
307K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
314 1 62
V Please Read!! V What will happen when your childhood crush turns into a villain? Will you try to save him? Make him into the hero he dreamed of...