Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

4 to Fear

7.3K 161 39
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

"Boys you will now decide which girl you want to save and girls you will now decide which boy you want to save. And remember the islander you choose to save will stay in the villa and the other islander will be dumped immediately."

The five of us girls went off to make our decision. "I don't have no words honestly." Indiyah said as we sat down and as much as I maybe wouldn't be bothered who went out of the two of them, I knew it would be Dami we kept for the sake of Indiyah. 

"But obviously we have to be fair. Lets get down to it." There were arguments flying around for both of the boys as we put forward arguments for both of them. 

"I feel like he's got such a good vibe around him, super lively, super bubbly." Tasha said. 

"He gets along well with everyone in the villa, quite a lads lad."

"He's very confident and always helping people." Ekin said for one of the boys. 

"I think maybe they've both gone about things in the wrong way." I said. 

"He did do something that really annoyed me." Ekin said. 

"We all have our flaws but for me the way he handled that situation was just a big fat no."

"I don't think we can necessarily hold him for that one action though." Gemma said. 

"Right so guys I think we've made our decision if everyone's happy."

We walked back over to the main area as I found Will again, finding a bit more comfort being back in his arms again. 

"Islanders have you made your decision?"

"Yes we have."

"Girls please tell me which boy you would like to save and the reason you have made that decision."

"So it was a very difficult choice for us." Gemma delivered our verdict. "Because both boys give such good vibes and energy. We had to weigh the pros and cons between all of us. Obviously the boy we chose to save brings good vibes to the villa, he gets along with, most, people and he makes people laugh and smile. But the most important thing is that he has a strong connection in here. So the boy we would like to save is Dami."

"Boys please tell us which girl you want to save and the reason for your decision."

"So this wasn't an easy decision for any of us, they're both great girls and we love having them in the villa." Andrew said. "But we feel like we've made our decision based on the girl we feel has gelled the most, tried the most on dates and brings conversations to the villa. Therefore the one who we feel is most open to a new connection and finding someone. So the girl we want to save is Danica."

From this speech it was very clearly pointing to saving Danica, but those decisions left Billy and Summer leaving. "Billy and Summer you will both be joining Coco in leaving the island. I will leave you to say your goodbyes and to the rest of you... see you soon."

I was probably the most sad to see Summer leave from that group, I didn't even give Coco a send off. If she wanted me to then I would have held the door open for her to walk right out of. But walking back to the villa I was happy that Danica had been saved as she brought so much to the villa and see seemed really thankful as we got changed for bed. 

"Happy to still be here?" Will whispered as we led in bed. 

"I'm happy we're both still here." I retorted back, cuddling up to him as he held my waist. "Really happy."

"Me too."

****

"I need some of Billy's energy right now." I groaned as I just managed to keep my eyes open the next morning, the bright lights not doing any good for my sleepy self as I tried to bury myself under the covers. 

"Both of them were quite big personalities in here." Tasha said. 

"I'm just thankful to you boys once again." Danica said. "Literally my golden boys at this point."

"How are you feeling Dami?" Tasha asked. 

"So happy to still be here. Thank you guys so much. Thank you for still having me so I can continue to fuck shit up as I do." Glad he's still got that in his mind. 

Will popped outside to bring me a cup of jasmine tea before I went upstairs with the girls. "Obviously it wasn't nice to see Summer up there, she was one of my closest friends in here." Danica said as we sat on the terrace. "I'd have been absolutely gutted though had I walked out of here without having made a genuine connection with someone and it been reciprocated."

"How did you feel seeing Dami up there?" Gemma asked Indiyah. 

"To see him up there I was a bit shocked do you know what I mean? I'm just grateful to still have him here, I know he's done the wrong thing at some points but I still have that connection with him."

"Delilah does this change anything for you? Seeing him potentially leave and you being on bad terms?" Danica asked. 

"Not really, like even now with him staying it doesn't change anything for me. Maybe the public can just see how wrong he was in that situation even though he can't."

"Is it nice not being in the bottom two Tasha?" Gemma asked. "Not having any drama?"

"Yeah for me not having my name called out it was just a little bit of light, a nice moment for Andrew and I."

"Give us some nice couple moments, Ekin?"

"Yeah Davide and I had a nice little chat with out feet dipped in. We said 'ti amo' a few times and then I kept repeating it over and over a few times before he leaned in and kissed me."

"That's cute."

"Delilah?"

"Girls I just can't explain it to you, you know when it just works? It just feels so easy with him and even when I'm trying to hold back after everything that's happened I still find myself just wanting to be near him. I still get those butterflies when I'm with him and yeah this feels like it could work on the outside."

"I'm really happy for you girl." Ekin said. 

As we moved down the stairs I could see Indiyah and Dami were already in the kitchen as I stopped to get changed. "Deji pour me.... oh fuck. I think it's just because he's over there."

"But why is Deji on your mind?" I heard him ask as I innocently stayed to cut some fruit. 

"He's not it's just because I was about to walk over there."

"Sometimes these things happen." Danica tried to back her. 

"This is going to hurt me for a long while. I can't even go and sit next to Deji confidently now."

"Yes you can. Honestly it was nothing like that. Anywhoo."

I wish that little tiff had lasted a bit longer as once Danica and Indiyah had gone, Dami slid up the other side of the counter to where I was. "Delilah."

"Mm."

"Can we talk?"

"Not really."

"What you're still going to be like this."

"Look Dami I don't want to be an arse that's not me but take the hint. There's nothing more for us to say to each other now."

"What so you don't want to make up, seriously?"

"Dami only yesterday you said I was reading way too much into your comments, you obviously still don't see my side of things."

"I know but the public vote...."

"So just because the public have voted and you're dropping down the rankings you think now is the perfect time for you to be on your best behaviour? You really hurt me Dami and you don't seem to realise that."

"So do you not think I was hurt by you calling me a game player? Saying I can't tell my own lies from the truth."

"But is this not proving you're a game player. You lot were bashing Tasha for being upset by the public vote and reading into it but so are you."

"Ok I can see we're getting no where."

"Thank you, look Indiyah is my good friend in here and I don't want this to ruin that but I can't be friends with someone who says things like that about me. So please don't try and use this forced proximity to get anywhere."

"Ok."

Do I miss Dami as a friend? Yes. But I miss the Dami that I thought I knew, the one who I was friends with. Not the Dami that I now know. 

****

We were all just chilling in the garden later when Will and I disappeared off to the sofa area to have a little sleep. It obviously didn't last long enough as we were both still tired and I was definitely more clingy as I got tired, lying between his legs as our intertwined hands rested on my chest. 

"How did you feel last night?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence between us. 

"It actually almost brought a reality check to me, I hadn't really even thought about the possibility about one of us leaving and then to know that this could be over was daunting when we're using this to build a firm base."

"Yeah."

"I'm not going to lie, I genuinely do see us working on the outside but it's still nice to have built that connection in here."

"I agree. Honestly I don't know what I would have done if you'd have left."

"You'd have enjoyed your holiday here and then I would have been first to pick you up at the airport, a helicopter ready to take you out on our first date."

"So you don't think hypothetically I'd have found someone else?" I rhetorically asked. 

"Not when I know how I feel about you and I'm confident that you feel the same way."

"I do."

"Good, then you'd know that honestly I can't see anyone walking through that door and making me want to change my mind. You just fill my kind all the time."

"Mine too." I admitted. "I'm so thankful you came in, my knight in shining armour."

"You know my surname is Knight as well?"

"Shut up."

"Honestly."

"Mine's quite similar." I admitted. "I'm a Wright."

"Knight and Wright see, it's like it's fate."

"I've got a text." Danica shouted over from the round bed so we both leaned up so we could hear her. "Islanders, it's time to get ready as tonight you will be hosting welcome drinks for Jamie, Reece, Lacey and Nathalia #quadgoals #unfourgettable."

"Four." I groaned, leaning back into Will. "Four people, that's a bit too much."

"Reece and Jamie, they're going to be all over you I just know it."

"Nah, it's Nathalia and Lacey I have to worry about."

"You've got nothing to worry about honestly."

"I really hope not."

****

I think everyone was a bit apprehensive but excited as we got ready that night, four people meant trouble when they'd probably have a game plan and couples that they thought they could target. I knew Will and I would be one of them as we were a newish couple. 

"Fair enough they'll go for Davide." Ekin said as she curled my hair. "But they'll clearly see we have a bond."

"You think they care about anyone's bond?"

"If they really wanna go for Andrew that's when I'll start shit." Tasha said and there was probably a bit more protection for them as they were boyfriend and girlfriend. 

If there was ever a night to dress up it was tonight but I think it showed where my head was at when I was trying to protect what I had rather than impress a new boy coming in, I was probably thinking about the new girls more than the new boys. 

"My girl." Woah it suddenly got very hot in here, definitely was not blushing.  Will said as he greeted me by the drinks. "You look... wow."

"Thank you, I'll just button those top buttons up though."

"It's all for you."

It felt like we hadn't been stood there for too long before we heard a girl shout from behind the wall. "Hello sexy people." When all four of them came out, I think I was a bit a bit daunted. Lacey was in a bright orange dress and Nathalia a white one as they made their way around everyone. The boys looked good but honestly nothing compared to Will. "Are you guys happy to have us here?"

Silence. "Here's to becoming part of the family."

We all moved over to the firepit and Will was the one who brought me down to sit next to him. "Are you ready for us to properly introduce ourselves then. Lacey you start,"

"I'm Lacey, I'm 25 and I'm a dancer and show girl."

"All the dancers."

"I'm Reece, 23 and a model from Coventry."

"I'm Jamie, 27 and a footballer from Preston."

"I'm Nathalia, originally from Brazil but I've been in London for ten years. I'm 23. I'm an operations manager and content creator"

"So what have you all come in for? Do you have your eyes on people?"

"I feel like we've come in so late but we have to just be open to get to know everyone. We know people have found connections in here but we're just here to do the same." Lacey said and on first impressions she seemed like a nice girl. 

"Just have a good time and get to know everyone." Nathalia also answered. "I'm just curious to see around the villa."

"Davide and Will do you want to give them a tour?" Dami asked. "Maybe just the girls."

I wouldn't be surprised if there was steam coming out of my eyes as I shared a look with Ekin as we watched them walk off after being further coerced by the boys. 

"Danica you give the boys a tour." I said, doing what I would have hoped the boys would have done for Deji. 

"What do you think?" I whispered to Tasha. 

"I feel like Nathalia might be a bit more direct, especially because she's Brazilian. She had good eye contact, she was proper eyeing up Davide and Will."

"I need to see this though, is he engaged with them. How is he taking it?"

"This deep down could be good for you."

"It just might not feel like that right now." I said before turning to Ekin. "You ready for this?"

"Oh I'm ready."

I might not be Lacey and I might not be Nathalia but I am me and I've just got to hope that's enough. 

****On The Terrace****

"How are things with you and Ekin?" Nathalia asked Davide as the two boys sat opposite the girls. 

"Me and Ekin? We are doing really well recently. It was hard for me in the beginning because usually I don't give second chances."

"What about you Will?"

"We're good, really good."

"Quite early days though isn't it?" Nathalia pressed. 

"Maybe but when you know you know."

"Everyone does seem quite strong coming in." Lacey said. 

"Yeah they seem strong but we were like that before Casa...." Davide said. 

"And then Casa happened."

"Exactly."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 6K 62
Love Island 2021
67.3K 958 48
Lila Havertz, before the villa was just a work obsessed Physiotherepist, who also has a passion for modelling and dancing. But when her best friends...
118K 3.5K 23
in which, two ex best friends are reunited after being cast as love interests in a film together. fem oc x callum turner 2023 - ?? @-illicitaffairss-