Discovering Catwoman ▷ Stiles...

By margolynnturner

Jenna Felmore has had way more life altering experiences than she ever expected moving to the little town of... More

Chapter One >>
Chapter Two>>
Chapter Three >>
Chapter Four >>
Chapter Five>>
Chapter Six>>
Chapter Seven>>
Chapter Eight>>
Chapter Nine>>
Chapter Ten>>
Chapter Eleven>>
Chapter Twelve>>
Chapter Fourteen>>
Chapter Fifteen>>
Chapter Sixteen>>
Chapter Seventeen>>
Chapter Eighteen>>
Chapter Nineteen>>
Chapter Twenty>>
Chapter Twenty One>>
Chapter Twenty Two>>
Chapter Twenty Three>>
Chapter Twenty-Four>>
Chapter Twenty-Five>>
Chapter Twenty-Six>>
Chapter Twenty-Seven>>
Chapter Twenty-Eight>>
Chapter Twenty-Nine>>
Chapter Thirty>>
Chapter Thirty-One>>
Chapter Thirty-Two>>
Chapter Thirty-Three>>
Chapter Thirty-Four>>
Chapter Thirty-Five>>
Chapter Thirty-Six>>
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Last Chapter
That's All Folks
Coming Back

Chapter Thirteen>>

11.1K 391 161
By margolynnturner

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

Chapter Thirteen>>

Jenna's POV

After the very long but informative talk with Deaton, I drove home, parking the mustang in front of the house. Dad's squad car was in the driveway signaling that he was home. Good, because I have some questions to ask.

The talk with Deaton was still very fresh in my mind, my thoughts whizzing around in my head.

Walking through the front door I was immediately greeted by the smell of baking cookies? My dad does not bake, what is happening?

Stepping into the kitchen cautiously I rounded the corner only to see...Mrs. McCall and my father leaning over the oven.

Dad must have heard my footsteps because he turned his head as I walked in smiling as though nothing was wrong with this picture.

"Jenna, you're home. Cookies?" He motioned to the oven but I shook my head.

"Uh, no, I'm good. So what's going on?"

My eyes motioned between the two of them. It was like a light bulb went off in my dad's head. "Oh right, well I was at the hospital the other day and I saw Melissa and asked if she wanted to have dinner sometime. She said yes, and here we are."

(A/N: Mrs. McCall and Papa Stilinski are the ultimate OTP hands down but I just wanted Jenna's dad to get some loving but not have to add in a new character. I wanted her to have ties to the group already. So please don't hate me but this is how it is going.)

I nodded understanding it. "I see." Thoughts of earlier popped back into my head. "Can we talk a second?"

"Yeah." He said setting the cookies down looking at me.

I glanced at Melissa, smiling. "Privately."

Dad's eyes wandered between the two of us before landing on me and nodding, following me out of the room.

Before I even began to speak Dad cut me off. "Listen, I know I should have asked if it was alright if Melissa came over but I really like her and I hoped that you would like her two. I can ask her to leave if you want but-"

I chuckled putting my hand to his mouth. "Dad I don't mind that you are dating Scott's mom, in fact I encourage it, just no sex anywhere but your bedroom." He stared at me wide-eyed but I continued. "I like her, she seems great. This is about something else."

I let my hand fall. "You remember when I went to the hospital after the dance? For the animal bite?"

Dad nodded. "Well, uh, I don't know how to explain it but...Have you ever heard of a were-panther?" It wasn't until the words came out of my mouth that I realized how crazy they sounded.

I immediately back-tracked. "This sounds crazy, never mind."

I went to walk away but a hand grabbed my arm, a smile sat on my dad's face that didn't exactly match his eyes.

"Stiles dropped this by earlier, have fun." He kissed the top of my forehead walking back around the corner.

Glancing down at the piece of paper dad had shoved into my hand I read:

Meet me at our spot at 7. I laid out clothes on your bed, if you don't think you'll be warm enough, bring another blanket. See you soon. It's date night :)

-Stiles

My heart fluttered as I immediately ran up the stairs to my room. My eyes landing on the bed where clothes were laid out for me.

Quickly I changed into the light grey sweat pants that hung low to my hips, a white v-neck t-shirt, and a yellow jacket. Not forgetting the chestnut brown Ugg's that were sitting below the bed. (Outfit on the side)

Grabbing my keys again I ran down the stairs. "Bye dad, bye Mrs. McCall!"

"Bye sweetie." They both yelled in sync, the sound of them laughing followed me out the door. A smile drifted onto my face. I'm glad he's happy.

Getting into the car I drive off to the meadow.

Cameron's (Jenna's dad) POV>>

I heard Jenna run back down the stairs. "Bye dad, bye Mrs. McCall!"

"Bye sweetie." Both Melissa and I shouted at the same time. We glanced at each other giggling.

The door shut leaving just her and I. "The cookies are almost done." She said turning to the oven.

"I'm sorry, this is completely rude but do you mind if I make a phone call real quick?"

She smiled at me. "No, it's fine. I'll just take them out."

I nodded walking back into the living room taking out my phone. Scrolling through my contact list I came upon the one I needed.

It rang a couple times before the line was picked up. "Hey, what's up."

"Listen, she knows." I muttered. The voice on the other line turned serious.

"What do you mean she knows?"

"She came home from work talking about the bite and if I knew what a were-panther was." I urged glancing back at Melissa through the hall. She smiled at me, I offered one back.

"She still has a year and a half before she's supposed to know."

"I know but, I think she already knows." A sigh left my lips. "Charlie, I think we need to tell her."

A muffled response was heard, as if he was moving. "Alright, I'm on my way.

Jenna's POV >>

The drive there was short, however, I was quite curious as to how Stiles drove his jeep in the woods without getting it stuck. Taking the small hike to where Stiles and I went when we skipped the last half of the day and I told him the story of how my mom died.

My feet slid across the dry leaves coming to a stop to see Stiles standing beside my truck, facing the lake as the sun was going down.

His head swung around as he heard the leaves rustling against my shoes. A big smile fell across his face.

"You made it." He walked closer to me as a confused expression flittered over my features.

"What do you mean? Did you think I wouldn't come?" I questioned meeting him halfway.

"Not that, I just didn't think your dad would agree and give you the note." He said surprised pulling me into a hug. "But I had to try anyway."

"Why wouldn't he agree?" My arms went around his waist.

"Because I didn't think he would like the idea of you staying out here all night with me." Stiles explained. Excitement filled my chest.

"We're staying out here all night?" A smile dawned on my face, reflecting on his. "Yep."

Not going to lie, I squealed, but just a little bit. "Are you serious! This is awesome!"

Stiles laughed at my excitement. "Come on beautiful."

He tugged me by the waist towards the back of my truck. As we approached it, questions were forming in the back of my head.

"Stiles, my truck bed isn't very comfortable."

He looks down at me and grins. "I know, which is why I put this" He ripped the covers up to expose a mattress. "down on top of it."

"Aren't you clever." I complemented giving him a quick kiss to the lips before climbing up into the back of the truck. On top of the mattress was my quilt and one of his blankets, along with a ton of assorted pillows that were as soft as plush toys. Settling down among them I raised my eyes to see Stiles still staring at me, a small smile tugging on his lips.

I patted the covers smiling back at him. "You coming in?"

That seemed to shake him out of his trance and he nodded climbing up and filling the spot beside me. We climbed underneath the covers, cuddling up against each other. Stiles arm around my shoulders as my head lay against his chest, our legs intertwining with each other. His breath blowing against the base of my neck causing the hairs to stick up.

"How did you persuade my dad to take the truck?" I wondered aloud. A chuckle reverberated out of his chest.

"It wasn't easy. First, I had to tell him why I needed it, then what would be happening tonight. He then proceeded to tell me what would happened if I were to hurt both you or the truck. It was all very detailed and I'm very afraid of your father now but it was worth it."

I smiled at what I could only imagine that Stiles went through with my dad. "Gotta love the old man."

He gave a soft laugh. "Love him? Yeah. Fear him? Definitely." A shudder raked his body telling me dad gave one of the usual, 'I'm a cop and I can get away with murder', detail oriented speeches.

I giggled patting his chest. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

His thumb circled my chin, raising it to look him in the eye. "It's alright, because you're worth it."

I smiled leaning up to kiss him softly. We pulled away just staring at each other.

His eyes reflecting the sun off the water as it set. Every freckled defined on his face from the light.

He was the first to look away. "You're going to miss it." He chided.

I turned my head towards the sun, watching as the colors spread across the rippling waters of the lake. Pinks, oranges, yellows, all reflecting through the water slowly getting dimmer and dimmer as the moon came out.

Soon it was completely dark, all the stars were shining above, the waning moon giving us enough light to see each other.

"I brought something." Stiles muttered leaning up into the back window of the truck, grabbing something out. He returned a few seconds later, his iPad in hand.

We cuddled back up to each other as he scrolled through his list of movies before they landed on a specific one. He clicked on it and the beginning credits began to play.

"This is my favorite movie." I commented nuzzling my face more into his chest.

"I know." He replied running his hands through my hair. "You said it once in your sleep."

My eyes flew up to him shocked. "Really?"

He nodded smiling at me. I turned back to the movie lacing my fingers through his free hand.

Together, we laughed at the funny parts, commented on who was our favorite, mine is obviously Chunk, and realized just how mean Momma Fratellis really was. (A/N: If you haven't watched The Goonies what rock do you live under? Just kidding but it is one of my favorite movies, you should watch it. It's a classic.)

But soon the stars were fading behind clouds and the movie credits were rolling. A low crack of thunder came from the east.

"You know, I'm pretty sure the weather man said there were supposed to be early showers." I commented my eyes wondering around the sky. "Don't suppose you checked the weather before coming out here."

Stiles glanced around. "Eh, not really."

"Planned with your usual eye for detail, I see." I replied sarcastically.

"Always." He winked at me.

I tore my eyes from the sky, laying back down beside him. "So is this a coincidence or did you know that sleeping in the back of a truck underneath the stars was on my bucket list?"

A light pink dusted across Stiles' cheeks. "Well, I uh, I kinda knew."

I raised an eyebrow. "How?"

He scratched the back of his neck staring off at the lake water. "I kinda stalked your pinterest boards."

"You did what?" I grinned, laughing.

A smile pulled at his lips as he sat up, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I know that's weird but-"

I cut him off with a long slow kiss. We pulled away, me biting my lip, his eyes wide. "This is the sweetest, most thoughtful, well-planned, date anyone has ever done for me. It wasn't weird at all. In fact most boyfriends should do it, it'll give them a heads up of what their girl really wants."

He smiled at me. "Boyfriend?"

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. "Well, that's what I kinda thought we were."

Stiles nodded furiously. "Definitely."

I giggled. He sighed. "So you're not mad I stalked you?"

"Hell no, would I be mad if I did this?" His expression became confused before I set my plan into motion.

Snaking my hand around the base of his neck, I pulled him forwards, crushing my lips onto his. This time is wasn't slow, or gentle. It was filled with fire and possible a little incoordination but I wasn't complaining. And from the enthusiasm that Stiles was showing, I don't think he was either.

Our lips moved in sync along with our bodies. My chest filling with utter happiness. This boy was amazing, I don't remember the last time I felt this happy.

Our bodies lowered against the soft plush of pillows. My fingers ran up the back of his spiked head pulling on the little fibers, erupting a small moan from him.

Our breathing picked up as the lack of oxygen filling our bodies depleted. His hands trailing underneath the layer of my jacket. The heat from his hands set my skin on fire, sending tiny sparks to every nerve in my body. I arched my back into his chest, a soft groan escaping my lips.

Stiles body froze underneath me. I gawked down at him. "Why the hell did you stop?" I inquired breathlessly.

"Did you just, I mean, did I just-Did I make you moan?" My eye took in the surprised yet exceptionally curious gaze of the spaz underneath me.

I giggled. "Yes, Stiles, you just made me moan. Can I continue or do we need to have an in depth conversation?"

He beamed, lips spread across his face. "I made you moan." He confirmed as a far away expression glazed his eyes.

I nodded before leaning to roll from on top of him. His large hands stopped me, halting my movement.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I didn't know if you were ever going to get over that so I was going to roll off." Stiles head shook.

"No, I was just shocked." I gave a small smirk. "I gathered that."

"Sorry, I just-" I rolled my eyes before latching my lips back on to his. Pulling away I breathed for air. "You really need to learn when to contemplate things." I stated. He nodded, lunging towards my body connecting our lips once more.

I don't know how but somewhere in between the ferocious make out my jacket had come off, v-neck riding up my stomach, and Stiles shirt had disappeared.

His hands had finally stopped being nuns trailing down to cup my butt as mine ran down his surprisingly firm chest. I detached our lips, returning them onto his neck, next to his carotid artery, pressing soft butterfly kiss before latching onto the skin, giving it a little suck.

His breath hitched, his hands squeezing against my butt pushing my body against his. I let go breathing against his ear. "Oh, Stiles." I moaned. I was afraid we were going to have another freezing point but he took it well this time replying with his lips finding their way to my collarbone.

His soft lips traced underneath my jawline, leaving a slew of kissing in its wake, before stopping just below my ear lobe. His kiss faltered for half a second and then I felt a nick of pain.

Did he just? The kid had the balls the bite me! And let me tell you, it was hot. I let out a surprised gasp as fire ignited once more throughout my body, goosebumps standing tall on my skin. The need, the urge, I wanted him. I wanted him to touch every part of me. Relieve the sparks that pulsed through my veins with his fingertips.

I pushed him so he laid flat against the truck bed. His eyes dazed with lust and a little confusion. "What? What's wrong?" His voice was husky, breathless.

A growl pushed its way through my throat. "I want to try something okay? But don't freak out. I don't know if I can stop this time."

He nodded ogling me with open eyes. Reaching down I grabbed his hand from my butt, letting it slide up the length of my body sending pleasure shivers down my spine. I glanced at him one more time. "Don't freak out."

Again he nodded staring at his hand that laid against my rib cage. Ever so slowly I let his hand slip underneath the thin t-shirt and let his palm rest ever so gently against my breast.

If I was paying an actual attention to anything other than my own sexual desires I would have felt Stiles body freeze for the second time underneath me. Or maybe even heard the squawk that burst from his lips.

But I was too caught up in my own wants, that was until I realized he wasn't moving, or really breathing for that matter.

I stopped all movement staring down at him. "Stiles?" I questioned. I don't even think he heard me.

"Is this really happening?" He questioned, more to himself than anyone else.

"Yes, Stiles. I let you touch the outside of my boob." I sighed glaring down at him. "I thought we agreed no freaking out?"

He was still dazed though his hand lightly put pressure against the fabric of my bra, a soft gasp left my lips. "Not freaking out, yes. No freaking out here. Freaking out equals none." He murmured.

I groaned. "You are going to give me metaphorical blue balls Stilinski."

He didn't even hear me, continuing to stare out into space. I rolled my eyes. "And to think all of this because I let you touch me. Wondering what's going to happen when I touch you?"

His eyes flew to me in a second, a choking sound leaving his lips, the pressure on my boob increasing. "Touch me? You, touch me? As in touching?"

For what seemed the millionth time I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Stiles as in touching, like really touching."

For the hell of it I let my hand wander down the top of his chest, across his belly button and to the tip of his sweat pants. "Is that so hard to believe?"

I couldn't actually tell if he was breathing or not. I could heard his heart pumping very fast in his chest, as a matter of fact, I think it was beating too fast.

It all came to a crashing halt, like someone pouring a bucket of ice cold water on us. Well, technically that's what happened.

Mother nature had decided to open the skies and let it rain. We both let out shrieks, hurriedly picking up our stuff and running to the cab of the truck. Opening the door, I quickly jumped in shutting the doors before wrapping the blankets around us. Laughing I gazed up at him. "Guess we should have checked the weather huh?"

He didn't laugh, just stared at me with a blank face but determination in his eyes.

"I think I love you."

My heart stopped in its chest. The grin falling from my face. "What?"

"I love you."

Not edited...

Long chapter for you guys and the big L word has been said. Wondering how Jenna's going to react to that one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
130 2 17
With the start of the third grade, Stiles Stilinski moves into a town called Beacon Hills. Upon arriving he joins a friendship with Scott McCall, and...
504K 19K 101
Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have been through many terrifying adventures to...
1.5K 53 11
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...