๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š, ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ coffee_inhaler

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™„
๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ซ.
๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™„๐™„
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™„๐™„๐™„
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ก.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ก.
๐™ก๐™ž.
๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ก๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡

๐™ญ๐™ก๐™ž.

202 17 4
็”ฑ coffee_inhaler

The afternoon sky was bright and clear, the rays of sunshine hitting the surface glow gold, causing the warm atmosphere surrounding it. Its golden hue glistened brightly against the grass field in front of the Castle. It was such an inviting sight, but a great contrast compared to the gloomy forest surrounding the kingdom. But anyone who knew what was happening inside the castle would prefer to be inside the woods.

"Is it really okay to just barge inside the Castle? What if there's a trap waiting for us? We might find our heads cut off before we could even meet the King." Soobin spoke his concern aloud as they spied behind a large boulder just a few hundred yards away from the castle walls.

"Calm yourself, you worrywart. We have nothing to lose, anyway." Yeonjun told him sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

Soobin groaned, "Don't call me that!"

Four knights were guarding the castle gates. Usually, there would be ten or more guarding the entrance. That unusual change made him feel uneasy.

"Relax, hyung. The King thinks we're dead, so there's nothing to worry about." Taehyun reassured the older, but he, too, couldn't help but feel unsettled. "But I think it's best that we go inside the castle in disguise."

"That sounds good, but what should we change into?" Soobin asked.

"I have an idea," Yeonjun exclaimed excitedly, eyeing the guards at the entrance. His eyes lit up even more when he saw a guard left his station.

Perfect.

Walking inside the Castle with their borrowed disguises was easy. No one questioned why a group of young men wearing knights' uniforms was heading for the throne room. They weren't suspicious at all. They simply let them pass.

As they walked past a hall full of servants bustling around with pots of tea and plates of freshly cooked food, they could hear soft murmuring.

"... can't believe the King is giving them a second chance." One servant whispered.

"... You think so? But that's very unlikely." Another answered.

"I know it's improbable, but doesn't seem to be impossible, either. Why else would they come to him?" A third voice chimed in.

The three disguised travelers had exchanged confused looks among them before continuing onwards, passing by a group of servants who looked at them indifferently.

Then, they finally reached the hall that led to the throne room. The trio took a deep breath before approaching the double doors cautiously.

"Ready to be free?" Yeonjun asked, a rare soft smile gracing his plump lips.

The other two remained quiet but returned the smile with enthusiasm. This was it. The last battle. After this, they'll be finally free.

But fate has another plan store for them...

"HALT!" A loud voice boomed, causing the three to flinch in surprise, the smile on their faces quickly fading away.

Slowly, they turned their heads to face whoever yelled and when they saw the person, their faces hardened and their bodies stiffened. A man clad in armor stood there, looking directly at the three of them.

"Who dares to disturb the King while he is engaged in an important matter?"

The three 'knights' secretly glanced at each other nervously. Sh*t.

"We're from the King's army... We were among the group who had assisted in the execution in the Hissing Chasm. We have come to report the good news." Taehyun spoke steady, trying to maintain eye contact with the armored soldier.

The armored soldier eyed him closely before finally nodding slightly with his head. "There's no need for that. The King already knew of that news. After all, he was there... he witnessed everything." He replied sternly.

The three boys inwardly sigh in relief at the King's careless action. Because of that, they could proceed with their plan smoothly.

"Oh. Right, sorry." Taehyun bowed his head, smiling apologetically before gesturing for the others to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?" But the soldier called out again.

"To go back to our quarters, sir." Yeonjun answered calmly, eyeing the soldier's sword in case he suddenly pulled it out.

"I'll spare you for your ignorance this time since you three just went back. But if you make this mistake again, you'll be punished grievously." The man glared at them with menacing eyes. "All soldiers were ordered to gather at the Square. The King has an important announcement to make." The soldier spoke, then signaling them to leave.

The three exchanged another look before they nodded politely at the knight who was had now walked away, fortunately.

"What should we do now?" Taehyun asked, staring at the retreating soldier.

"Looks like we have no other choice but to follow... for now," Soobin answered.

"Then let's go..." Yeonjun muttered.

THWACK!

A sharp slap echoed throughout the throne room. The King stood with a grimace on his face. His hand was still hanging in mid-air as he looked down at his advisor.

"I never thought you could commit such a lousy act, Black." King Revon shook his head in disappointment. "Here, I thought that you will be the perfect servant for me."

Black continued to bow his head before speaking, "Have mercy on my incompetence, my King. But I assure you that I wouldn't do it again. Please give me one more chance. I promise I won't fail this time."

King Revon nodded and patted Black's head in consolation.

"Just make sure that you could get a hold of those two. We can't let one of them, especially the witch, destroy our plan." He ordered, turning away. Black nodded his head once more before he left the room, leaving the King alone.

"I don't know how you did it but if you don't cooperate with me, your punishment will be severe that you will wish you give in, understood?" Black spat, his hand squeezing the cheeks of the girl whose eyes glared back, defiant.

Black immediately closed his eyes when the witch spits out to his face. Saliva mixed with blood was dripping down his face. His face twitched in disgust, but he managed to keep his composure as he lifted his gaze to see the brunette with a sneer on her face.

"I don't care what kind of punishment you've prepared for me. If I must die here today, then so be it! I refuse to comply with any of your demands!" She yelled, glaring at him coldly.

"How unfortunate. Looks like I have to resort to drastic measures now, then." Black chuckled low and pulled out a small dagger from his belt.

She inhaled sharply but hardened her expression, ready to face whatever consequences the traitor had in store for her. But to her confusion, he just stood there and called out for someone.

"Summoner!"

Her blood ran cold, fear filling every inch of her body and threatening to take over all of her senses. Black laughed lightly at the immediate turn, shaking his head in amusement before calling out once again for Kai.

"You called for me, Advisor?" They all looked towards the doorway where Kai stepped through. His face showed neither his usual happy smile nor any signs of life in his new-colored eyes.

"Come here." Black demanded, his eyes never leaving the witch.

Kai took a step forward until he was standing in front of Black. He was just in front of the woman. The witch didn't move an inch as she continued to stare into Kai's eyes.

"Take this dagger and slit your throat as soon as the witch refuses my demand. Do you understand?" Black spoke softly, like he hadn't just threatened his life.

"Understood, Advisor," Kai replied hollowly.

"Good. Dismissed."

Kai nodded silently before walking out of the room without sparing the chained witch a glance. Dawn's face turned pale, and her knees trembled uncontrollably.

"Now... Where were we?" Black smirked, relishing the terror and anger on her face.

"This won't do." Taehyun suddenly mumbled before they could walk into the Square. He paused, pulling the two to hide in a corner.

"What do you mean?" Soobin frowned at the Sorcerer, who was acting fidgety.

"I know it's dangerous, but we need to split up." And he was instantly bombarded with protests from both Yeonjun and Soobin.

"No way. No. Don't even think about it."

"Yeah! There's no way we'll be able to handle the guards with just the two of us!"

Taehyun ignored their protest and continued his explanation, ignoring their complaints and protests. "That's why I have to find the others in the Castle. Once I find them, we can work together to defeat these guys, but without those three, we might as well be good as dead."

The Archer sighed deeply, knowing it was a good plan. Risky, but a good plan, nonetheless. "Fine. But make it quick and be careful. Don't let yourself get caught, okay?"

"Got it."

"Wait, what about us?" Yeonjun questioned in disbelief after realizing that Taehyun was going to abandon them.

"Are you even listening? We have to go to the Square and stop the King." Soobin rolled his eyes, sighing in exasperation.

"Don't need to give me the attitude. I'm just trying to test you if you really understand." Yeonjun crossed his arms, lying straight in his teeth.

The Sorcerer and the Archer just looked at each other, then at the same time rolled their eyes at the oldest's antics. "Let's hurry up and get going now." The latter spoke, grabbing Yeonjun by his arm and dragging him toward the Square.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Fortunately, Black's little trick doesn't work with Dawn 😌

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

158K 7.6K 20
ใ€Œษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ษชแด สœแดกแด€สแดแดœษดษข, แด€ สœษชษขสœ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด ษขแดแด› แด€ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœ แดษด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœษชษดษข แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑใ€ โ€แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด
20.1K 1.1K 20
SooBunny13 is online! SooBunny13 Hi Stranger! TinyMiji is online! TinyMiji Hello Stranger? ๐ŸŒปC O M P L E T E D๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒปStart: 7/28/2020๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒปEnd: 2/28/202...
2020 | ๐–ณ๐–ท๐–ณ ็”ฑ ri

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

94.3K 7.4K 18
"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐–ผ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๏ฟฝ...
15.4K 946 65
หขแต’แต’แต‡โฑโฟ แถ แตƒแต—สฐแต‰สณ โฑหข แตƒ แถœสณโฑแตโฑโฟแตƒหก สทโฑแต—สฐ สณแต‰แตƒหกหกสธ แต‡โฑแต สฐแต’แต–แต‰หข แต—สฐแตƒแต— หขแต’แต’แต‡โฑโฟ สทโฑหกหก แถ แต’หกหกแต’สท สฐโฑหข แถ แต’แต’แต—หขแต—แต‰แต–หข แตƒหข สฐโฑหข แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ โฑหข แตƒแต— สทแตƒสณ สทโฑแต—สฐ แตƒโฟแต’แต—สฐแต‰สณ.