The male god only wants to se...

By CRAZY_forme

Author: Xiaona Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-12-14 Latest: Chapter 138 Rebirth of a summa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138

Chapter 85

294 9 0
By CRAZY_forme

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 85 The Strong Man in the End Times Rebirth

    Gu Xike said: "We really need to speed up. We don't know what happened in the place where the energy is abnormal. Even if we can't stop it, we have to figure out what happened."

    Everyone nodded and looked a little embarrassed.

    Yu Heng said: "Don't you think this is a bit strange?"

    Lan Yang blinked his big round eyes and asked with a pure face: "What's so strange?"

    Yu Heng said: "Whether it is a plant or an animal, Before the mutation, the instinct to seek advantage and avoid disadvantage was sharper than that of human beings, especially animals. After the mutation, this instinct should not be strengthened, at least it should remain unchanged, in the presence of this instinct , The alien plants and alien beasts are going to the same destination, which means that this place is good for them."

    Even if the alien plants and alien plants have improved their IQ due to evolution, they are still dominated by instinct, driven by instinct. , invariably rush to a place, what should attract them in this place, and what can attract them? Just as Yu Heng said, this kind of thing can attract them only if it is good for them.

    After thinking about it, everyone nodded, expressing their approval of Yu Heng's statement.

    Jiang Ling wondered: "Since this is the case, isn't it normal? There is nothing strange."

    Gu Xike said, "I see, what Yu Heng said is strange."

    Hua Ting continued: "Strange is strange. Humans are also a type of animals. If we said that the distance was too far before, we couldn’t feel it, but now we are getting closer and closer to our destination, but we still don’t feel it at all, isn’t it strange enough?”

    As soon as Hua Ting's words fell, Yang Xinli raised her head and glanced at Hua Ting. Yu Heng was always paying attention to her, and she immediately saw her look. Although Yang Xinli's eyes didn't reveal anything, Yu Heng always felt that her look was a bit vague. Strangely, when Yu Heng was going to carefully distinguish the emotions in her eyes, Yang Xinli lowered her head and covered her eyes with her eyelids.

    Everyone was silent for a while, then Lan Yang said: "Maybe that thing is shielding humans?"

    Lin Mu chuckled: "That's why you should be more worried, you know how to shield humans, this thing that attracts alien plants and beasts is intelligent Isn't it too high?"

    Lan Yang's eyes widened: "Could it be..." Seeing everyone looking over, Lan Yang said the next words: "Could it be an alien?"

    Lin Mu: ...

    Others: ...

    Jiang Ling's eyes almost rolled to the sky: "Do you still want to say that the aliens came to the earth on meteorites?"

    As a real alien, Yu Heng didn't know what to say. Express your feelings at the moment.

    After Yu Heng's analysis, everyone felt that the situation was becoming more and more unpredictable, so when the group fell asleep that night, their hearts were very heavy.

    The next day just dawned and the group climbed up. Although the situation was unknown, they still had to move forward.

    In the next few days, the process of moving forward is still very difficult. Both plants and animals are good at hiding their traces of breath. In addition, the air is full of abnormal energy. As long as you breathe, the abnormal energy will enter the body. Yu Heng The mental power can't tell which of the surrounding plants and animals have evolved through mutation.

    Therefore, you have to be careful and careful with every step you take.

    After being tense for a long time, everyone was physically and mentally exhausted. On this day, Gu Xike decided to let everyone rest early. At the camp found by Yu Heng, everyone had eaten early and lay in their sleeping bags.

    Although Yu Heng was a little more relaxed than the others, he was actually very tired, so he fell asleep not long after lying down. He was going to watch the night with Gu Xike tonight, so the rest time really couldn't be wasted.

    When he slept until midnight, Yu Heng felt that it was about to be his turn to watch the night, and Yu Heng woke up. After waking up, Yu Heng immediately realized that something was wrong, and the sound of breathing around him was missing.

    Yu Heng's eyes were still closed, but his mental power left and swept the surroundings. Soon, Yu Heng discovered that the missing person was actually Yang Xinli. Before Yu Heng and Gu Xike kept the night watch, it was Qin Su and Yang Xinli who were watching the night. Beside the heap, there was only one Qin Su at this time, and Yang Xinli disappeared.

    Yu Heng raised all his vigilance, expanded the search range of his spiritual power, and quickly found the direction of Yang Xinli's departure in the surrounding environment.

    Yu Heng immediately extended his mental power in this direction, and finally, not far from here, he found Yang Xinli in a cave that spread underground.

    Seeing Yang Xinli, Yu Heng raised his eyebrows, there is actually an arsenal here?

    Yu Heng looked at Yang Xin and looked down at her watch. When it was almost three o'clock in the morning, she looked around carefully, lowered her head and entered the password into the combination lock. The titanium alloy door opened instantly. Yu Heng couldn't help it. Raised eyebrows.

    That combination lock is not a simple combination lock. It is an intelligent combination lock. The password will be generated by a certain formula and changed every second. As long as the password is entered incorrectly, an alarm will sound and attract the attention of the defenders.

    But this arsenal not only has no defenders, but not even a living creature, and the password that Yang Xinli entered is also correct. Could it be that this password was known to her in a previous life, so she would take the initiative to ask for a mission at this time. ? Is this really Yang Xinli's purpose?

    The arsenal was not big, but it was not small either. There were all kinds of ammunition in it, brand new and advanced. Yu Heng watched Yang Xinli use the space of her jade bracelet to put away batches of ammunition, not even a single bullet. Let it go, and finally moved an arsenal empty.

    Yu Heng thought, Yang Xinli's jade bracelet has quite a lot of space, and then his mental power followed Yang Xinli back to the camp.

    Qin Su obviously knew the purpose of Yang Xinli's trip. Seeing Yang Xinli's return, Qin Su immediately stood up. The two exchanged eye contact. After Yang Xinli nodded, Qin Su was obviously relieved and put on his face. smile.

    And Yang Xinli also looked relaxed and contented, Yu Heng thought, it seems that the purpose of Yang Xinli's group's trip is to this batch of arms.

    After another ten minutes, Qin Su came over to wake up Yu Heng, who was pretending to be asleep, and told him that it was time for him to watch the night.

    Yu Heng climbed out of the sleeping bag as if he had just woken up. Gu Xike had already woken up at this time, rubbed his face, greeted Yu Heng, and walked to the fire first.

    Yu Heng walked over and sat down. In order not to feel sleepy, the two of them talked in a low voice. After Qin Su and Yang Xinli fell asleep, Yu Heng pinched a branch and wrote a sentence on the ground.

    【Do you know if there is an arsenal nearby? 】

    Gu Xike gave Yu Heng a strange look, and also wrote a sentence on the ground with a branch 【Why do you ask that? Is there an arsenal near here? ]

    Yu Heng wrote [You are a member of the military, your father is still the commander of the Beijing Military Region, don't you know? ]

    Gu Xike said [You also said that my father is the commander of the Beijing Military Region. How could my father stretch out such a long hand to interfere in matters of other military regions? Is there really an arsenal around here? If it is true, we will bring it back to the capital when we go back. The capital is now in short supply of arms. ]

    Yuheng Road [Bashu Mountain is densely forested, there should be a lot of military bases built, but there is indeed an arsenal here. 】

    Gu Xike's eyes lit up [Really? I didn't expect this trip to be so rewarding. When we turn around, we will go to move the arsenal away. 】

    Yu Heng raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Xike 【You are one step late, the arsenal has already been taken first. 】

    Gu Xike is greatly disappointed 【Bai is happy. 】

    Yu Heng said: 【You can still be happy, because the first person is among us. 】

    Gu Xike said in surprise, "It can't be you, you kid, actually making fun of me." 】

    Yu Heng gave him a roll of eyes 【If it was me, of course I would say it straight, I asked this way, it means that I did not get this batch of arms. 】

    Gu Xike is surprised 【Not you? ! 】 After asking, he reacted and asked 【Is it Qin Su or Yang Xinli? ] The two men vigil before them, and the last possible one is the two of them.

    Yu Heng glanced in Yang Xinli's direction, and Gu Xike immediately realized that it was Yang Xinli. Yang Xinli had an ability that was a space ability. After thinking about it, it seemed that there was no one else except her.

    Gu Xike said, "You can rest assured that this batch of arms originally belonged to the country, and will belong to the country in the future, and must not fall into the hands of individuals. 】This person dares to secretly smuggle such a large amount of arms, and he knows that he has bad intentions, so these things can't fall into Yang Xinli's hands. 【I will take a good look at her. 】

    Yu Heng said: "Don't be too obvious, and my mental power will keep an eye on her. In short, don't be discovered by Yang Xinli and others. Otherwise, it's very easy for them to escape from this kind of place. 】

    Gu Xike nodded clearly. The next day, when everyone set off again, Gu Xike instructed Lan Yang and others to pay attention to Yang Xinli and others, especially Yang Xinli, and never let her out of their sight.

    Lan Yang and the others nodded in understanding. Although they didn't understand the reason, they executed the captain's order correctly.

    In addition to Lan Yang, Gu Xike also told Hua Ting that Hua Ting always had a lot of ideas, making him pay attention to be more foolproof.

    In addition, Gu Xike also asked Hua Ting to tell the soldiers under him to watch Yang Xinli carefully. Hua Ting asked why, Gu Xike only told him two words: arms, and Hua Ting understood.

    So, no matter where Yang Xinli went, one of Gu Xike's people and Hua Ting's people would follow her, and even when she went to the toilet, Jiang Ling and another female soldier would go with her with a smile.

    This day, when Yang Xinli went to the riverside when he stopped to rest in the middle, Lan Yang immediately said that he would also go, and went to the riverside with Yang Xinli.

    After a while, Lan Yang came back happily holding something, with Yang Xinli following closely behind.

    Lan Yang said: "Look, I found my wolf."

    The author has something to say: Today's update is late,

    but I updated it anyway. Today is the eleventh day of my 4D update, the seventh of the fourth update. God, babe compliment me
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
8.9K 116 64
The virus has swept the world into zombies. The zombie kings attack each other and kill each other. Humanity is miserable.   When Ji Yanqing was esca...
1.1K 114 5
Continuation of kyy season 1 after the valentines breakup. _________________________________________ " Please listen to me once Manik! Please...I..I...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...