The male god only wants to se...

CRAZY_forme tarafından

Author: Xiaona Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-12-14 Latest: Chapter 138 Rebirth of a summa... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138

Chapter 43

385 7 0
CRAZY_forme tarafından

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 43

    Yu Heng actually prefers to cooperate with the state. Although he made this software to make money by selling it, he did not intend to become a multi-millionaire. All he wanted was to make some money to eat and wear clothes.

    Moreover, this software has obvious ability to fight against criminals, Yu Heng can easily get merits by this, why not do it?

    Yu Heng thought so, and finally said: "You don't want to marry a wealthy family from the capital?"

    Chu Lihe looked indifferent: "Naturally I don't want to."

    Yu Heng nodded in understanding, but said: "I made this software although For the money, but I only need enough money to spend it."

    Chu Lihe looked tense, knowing that Yu Heng meant refusal, and he didn't blame Yu Heng in his heart, but he was a little depressed for a while, and it seemed that he was still in the end. Can't escape the fate of being married.

    Not wanting, Yu Heng continued: "But you are my friend, you are so embarrassed, I can obviously help you, naturally I can't stand by, why not..."

    Yu Heng asked Chu Lihe and Liu Yu to connect at the same time, so that the Chu family could The Liu family jointly recommended and sold his software to the country. In this way, both the Chu family and the Liu family could benefit, and Chu Lihe would not have to marry a wealthy family daughter.

    Liu Yu didn't expect that he and the Liu family would have a share in this matter. He and Chu Lihe looked at each other and thought in his heart that Yu Heng was really a sincere and straightforward person who treated his friends equally.

    Liu Yu thought of Yu Heng in his heart, but also said with worry: "You are so innocent and simple, I am really worried that one day you will be deceived and help people with money."

    Chu Lihe nodded in agreement and said, "Liu Yu is right. , you still have to be careful, Mei Xue didn't lie to you before, and almost took you..."

    Although he didn't say it, everyone knew what he didn't say, and Yu Heng's handsome face immediately turned blue and white.

    Yu Heng said with a cold face: "I will naturally pay attention. It is also because of your good character that I have a crush on you two. If you two are unwilling, then I will go to other people as well."

    Liu Yu and Chu Lihe immediately pulled Yu Heng to say a few good words, which made Yu Heng's face a little gentler.

    At this moment, Liu Yu suddenly reacted and looked at Chu Lihe and said, "Hey, I didn't know about you wanting to marry a rich family's daughter. Why didn't you tell me."

    Chu Lihe's face After a while of embarrassment, he always took the second and third child, the best route in the world, but now he is going to be taken out as a cargo to marry him, but there is no way to do it, he is naturally embarrassed to take it out in his own place. Said in front of the group of brothers.

    Of course, he was actually embarrassed to say it in front of Yu Heng, but seeing that the road where he didn't need to marry was in front of him, he didn't care about being ashamed and telling Yu Heng, but even so, he still had to support Liu Yu. Everyone has self-esteem.

    Chu Lihe hadn't come up with any excuse yet, but Liu Yu, who had a rare inspiration, said, "Marrying with you, the rich and powerful daughter from the capital is Lin Xingtong who came over this week, right?"

    Chu Lihe looked on his face. Depressed: "I don't know, I heard that a lot of people have come to Annan from the capital recently, who knows which one?"

    Liu Yu nodded in agreement: "You're right, it's just a marriage, and there's no need to transfer schools. Lin Xingtong shouldn't have come here for such a big move."

    Yu Heng looked at the two of them speechlessly, only he knew that the one who finally married Chu Lihe was Lin Xingtong, who had transferred from another school. Lin Xingtong was very favored in the Lin family. , the family asked her to transfer to another school. In addition to her grandparents living in Annan City, she also wanted to let her develop a relationship with Chu Lihe. When the relationship was cultivated, everyone was happy.

    However, Yu Heng couldn't say this kind of thing, he just said to the two of them: "If you have my ability, naturally you don't have to worry about marriage or not, but, you two who have both scored a few points in mathematics, It's obviously impossible to do what I do."

    Yu Heng's words sounded like casual words, but Chu Lihe listened to his heart, just like what Yu Heng said, if he had the ability, he would not be able to do anything until he was married, but he was lazy in learning, naturally he didn't. ability to solve this.

    In the past, Chu Lihe only felt that even if he didn't study, the family's tens of billions of wealth were waiting for him to inherit, and it didn't matter whether he studied or not, but now Chu Lihe has the idea of ​​studying hard and mastering his own destiny, secretly in his heart Determined not to mention it.

    After the gossip was finished, Liu Yu and Chu Lihe began to prepare to contact the family. Liu Yu took a lunch break and went out to find his uncle, Director Liu, while Chu Lihe went back to his room to call home.

    I don't know how Liu Yu and Chu Lihe told their family, but after school that afternoon, Liu Yu's uncle, Director Liu, and Liu Yu's father, Colonel Liu, who drove a military jeep, and a Rolls came over from the army. Leis Mirage's Chu Lihe's father, Chu Yilin, all gathered at the entrance of Yinghua High School, so that they were all taking Yuheng to dinner and discussing matters by the way.

    Yu Heng rejected the meal directly. They didn't know each other, and they didn't know what was going on. Besides being embarrassing, eating together was a waste of time. Yu Heng really didn't want to go.

    He handed the two USB flash drives and the camera to Colonel Liu and Chu Yilin respectively, and said to them, "We will talk about other things after you have determined the value of this software and camera, and we don't really have anything to talk about. Yes, I think Liu Yu and Chu Shao have explained to you that I want to sell this software to the government and the country. I ask Colonel Liu and President Chu to introduce it. Speaking of which, I would like to ask you for help. Expenditure, but I don’t have the money to invite you to dinner, so let’s forget about eating.”

    The program in the USB flash drive has a restriction that he can only copy it once, so he is not worried that the Liu family and the Chu family who got the USB flash drive will put him aside. Besides, the real technical core is actually the smart chip in the camera. , but this smart chip is currently only he can do, even if the Chu family and the Liu family have bad intentions to get rid of him, it is not so easy.

    Neither Colonel Liu nor Chu Yilin thought that Yu Heng would be so straightforward, and they didn't say anything for a while, but Liu Yu said, "In that case, God, how about you stay at my house these two days on the weekend? Your software test is very fast. , you live in my house, and you will get the news soon."

    Director Liu said, "You are going to the army training with your father this weekend, I warn you, don't think about how lazy, go out every day and fool around, you should also let your father Take good care of you."

    After Chu Lihe heard it, he said to Yu Heng: "You go to my house, I happen to want to ask you for help with something."

    Chu Yilin listened and invited: "Yes, An Classmate, go to my house to play for two days, and let this kid Chu Lihe learn from you, the same age, the gap is so big, you are not ashamed." The latter sentence is naturally directed at his son, Chu Lihe. said.

    However, what Chu Yilin said was from the heart. An Yuheng was an orphan, and the resources he had obtained since he was a child were incomparable to those of Chu Lihe, but looking at it now, he is much more powerful than Chu Lihe, and he can write it himself. Software, and confidence in being able to cooperate with the country, Chu Lihe was far behind him. Seeing Chu Lihe at this moment, Chu Yilin felt a resentment of hating iron.

    After Chu Lihe and Chu Yilin said so, Yu Heng nodded and agreed without any hesitation.

    Finally, he instructed Chu Yilin's secretary and Colonel Liu's security guard, telling them to test different contents, and then got into Chu Yilin's car and went to Chu's house.

    The Chu family lived in a villa in the famous wealthy area of ​​Annan City. Chu Yilin sent Chu Lihe and Yu Heng home and immediately returned to the company, leaving only his wife, Ms. Yun, to entertain Yu Heng.

    Yu Heng's arrival was welcomed by Ms. Yun. Ms. Yun is a beautiful woman, and she is also a gentle and watery beauty, and this beauty also likes beautiful women. She especially loves Yu Heng, who is handsome in appearance and outstanding in temperament. Listening to Chu Lihe The son complained to his mother that if it wasn't for his father's handsome looks, his mother, Ms. Yun, as a super-celebrity sought by thousands of people, would not have looked down on his father at the beginning.

    After dinner, Chu Lihe found Yu Heng, hesitated for a moment, and then said to Yu Heng: "Yu Heng, can you give me a supplementary lesson, I want to study hard."

    Yu Heng did not expect Chu Lihe to say Asking him for help is not a polite word, but a real matter. This matter is not difficult for Yu Heng. In his previous life, he also served as a teacher to dozens of educated youths, so Yu Heng nodded and agreed.

    Chu Lihe was very happy and said to Yu Heng, "I won't let you pay for nothing, I'll just give you the price of tutoring. By the way, I'll also ask Liu Yu if they want to make up the class. If you want to make up lessons, we will pay you according to the cost of tutoring."

    Yu Heng nodded casually, the money for tutoring was just a small amount of money for Chu Lihe and his party, and it was estimated that it was not as much as their usual pocket money. For Heng, it wasn't much money, so Yu Heng didn't shirk.

    That night, Chu Lihe began to ask Yu Heng to make up lessons for him.

    So Yu Heng produced a set of maths, physics and chemistry tests for Chu Lihe to do. As for Chinese and English, Chinese relies on memorizing and reading more often. These people are from a good family background. They have been learning English since they were young, and they often go abroad to have a good language environment. Therefore, there are only one or two people in their group who are not good at English, but Chu Lihe is not included.

    If the few one or two people have to follow Yu Heng to make up the class, then they will talk about it later.

    The Chu family's large villa with a garden only has a family of three and a few servants who take care of the housework, and the servants do not live in the main building, but in the podium building, so there are many rooms in the main building. At the request of Yu Heng, he deliberately chose Yu Heng's room next to Chu Lihe.

    The Chu family treated Yu Heng very thoughtfully. Even if Yu Heng came in a hurry, the Chu family prepared toiletries and even a change of clothes for him. Seeing that Chu Lihe had finished the examination paper, Yu Heng returned to his own. The room was washed and rested.

    I don't know what Chu Lihe said that night. The next day, not only Yang Hao and others, but even Liu Yu, who was sent to the army by Director Liu, was sent to Chu's house in a military jeep, and followed Yu Heng to make up lessons. .

    The author has something to say: In today's update, I would like to thank the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for [landmine]: Yuetang 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]: There

    are more than 6 bottles of wind; 5 bottles of Jingxi; 4 bottles of dried small fish; 2 bottles of Natsume;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 2.5K 154
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238438/ Author: Jianghu disappeared Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-03-06 Latest: Chapter 154. [Latest] O...
30.1K 604 83
Attachment: [This work comes from the Internet, I do not take any responsibility] The copyright of the content belongs to the author! ========== ====...