The Unwanted Mate: The Bond

JustMe-KLW tarafından

What do you do when the creature you fear most says you are his mate? But he doesn't want you. Yet doesn't wa... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaper 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Book 2

Chapter 24:

1.6K 40 2
JustMe-KLW tarafından

Marc POV:
After showing Hannah how to use the TV I'm heading out the door. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the basics things that she doesn't know. I guess our lives are very different. Too different. Just another reason why we aren't a match.

And damn it's hard to be around her at times. Earlier, as I was making pancakes I heard her coming out of her room and down the stairs but suddenly a faint sweet smell intertwined with her scent. A smell that will haunt me for an eternity. The sweet delicate scent of her arousal. It was faint but still it made my cock twitch. When I looked up I saw the way she was staring at me, her eyes where hungry and shiny. Her stare mixed with her scent was too much for me to resist. I wanted her. I wanted her badly. But when I went for her the smell got substituted with a bitter smell of fear. Her eyes widened and her breath became uneven. I scared her. I have to be better at composing myself.

I get in my truck and drive to the pack house.

As I arrive I walk straight towards Joanna's office. Just as I'm about to nock I hear Luna call out "Marc! I'm glad I ran into you. I just wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I have no idea why Jack would do that. And honestly I don't even know why he was seated next to her. I'm sure he wasn't even supposed be at your table. I must have messed up, I'm so sorry"

"Don't apologize Luna. It's not your fault. He made a choice and he had so suffer the consequences. If he ever goes near her again I will kill him" i feel some of the rage from yesterday coming back.

"He won't. Leon had a talk with him yesterday and he promised that he wouldn't touch her ever again. And that he would apologize to her"

"He might not get the chance. She wants to leave as soon as possible" I feel a small knot in my chest at the thought of her leaving. Of her being somewhere where I can't protect her.

"What? Why?"

"I'm not sure. She is scared of something and probably homesick. I told her that I would help her get home, so I'm hoping Joanna has something by now. Otherwise I'm gonna have to go through the pain. I won't keep her here. Not when she doesn't want to be here" the image of her in the woods begging me not to kill her still haunts my mind.

"Maybe she will change her mind. I'll talk to her. I was going to see her today anyway" Luna smiles and walk away.

I knock on Joanna's door and she answers. Her desk is covered in books and loos papers.

"Have you found something?"

"Well.. no.. not really. I have found something about a wolf and a human, but the human committed suicide, so hopefully this story won't be relevant" the thought of her dying makes my stomach hurt. "But if you want to speed things up, you are welcome to help out. The stack on this side needs to be read through" she points to the books and papers next to me. I take some papers and begin to read.

After an hour I'm still fumbling with the same papers that I have read through several times, but the words just doesn't seem to stick to my brain. I can't focus at all. I put the papers back down and look out the window.

"She's leaving"

"What? You can't let her. Fight for her Marc!" Joanna outburst.

"I'm not going to ask her to stay when she clearly doesn't want to be here"

"You idiot! She doesn't want to be here, because she is scared. How can't she be? She doesn't know anything about wolfs or pack-life, and she probably doesn't know much about the man that sleeps in the same house as her. Imagine the scary thoughts that must go through her head" Joanne raises from her chair and walk around the office.

"Go to her Marc. Let her see that she is safe and that she is free to spend her time as she pleases"

"I told her that she is safe with me but she doesn't believe me"

"Show her Marc. Telling isn't the same thing as showing!"

"How? What am I supposed to do?"

"Spend time with her. Let your armer fall and show her who you are" her voice softens and she gives me an encouraging smile.

Something inside me seems to stir and I can't make it go away so I follow my gut and take Joanna's advice. I walk out the door and towards my car.

As I drive home I can't seem to settle on a plan. How am I supposed to make her believe me? Believe that she is safe?

I park the car in the driveway and look around hoping for an idea to appear. And that's when my eyes land on the forest. The only time she has actually seemed comfortable around me was when we where in the woods together. She didn't know that it was me, but still, she was comfortable. She also chose my wolf form when she had to be carried out of the woods. I feel my inner wolf taking a liking to her. Actually my feelings about her was clear when I saw her through the eyes of my wolf the first time. Everything about her just seems simper when I'm in wolf form.

I remember clearly how I was running in the woods to let out some steam and I suddenly smelled her scent. And not only her scent but the scent of another wolf. I ran as fast as I could and the sight of the wolf sneaking up on her only made my legs go faster than they ever had before. Pure instinct took over and I tumbled down the other wolf and towered him, forcing him to submit, making sure he knew that she was mine. That he would be going through pure hell if he hurt her. I knew who he was, and I paid him a visit afterwards telling him to spread the word about her being my guest and that he shouldn't tell her it was me who saved her.

I step out of the car and walk inside where Hannah is sitting on the couch with my duvet around her watching Twilight. I hate that movie. The girl clearly chose wrong. Who would choose a dead guy over a wolf?

She hasn't noticed that I walked in, completely consumed by the movie I stand there for a moment just taking in the sight of her in her nightwear with my duvet completely relaxed and comfortable.

"Hey" I say breaking the silence. I notice how she tenses up a bit as she turns her head and look at me shortly before lowering her head.

"Hello"

"Got room for one more?" I say as I walk towards the couch. I sit down at the other corner of the large tree module couch.

"So what has happened so far?" I ask even though I have already seen it once with Nelly when we where younger.

"Uhm.. The.. The girl moved in with her dad and started at a new school. She met a boy who saved her life and now she found out that he and his family are vampires. They just went out for some game but other vampires found them and apparently they don't get along" she says and looks back at the TV.

We sit for the remaining time of the movie in silence. She occasionally look my way as if she wants to say so but doesn't have the guts to do it. She bites down on her lower lip and i feel the tension in my body building. Does she know what it is doing to me? Does she know how badly it makes me want her lips? I honestly don't think she does.

She pulls the duvet up as they kill off one of the vampires in the movie and her heart beats a little faster. She doesn't say anything but after a short while her cheeks turn pink and she peaks over at me so I pretend that I didn't see it. I can't help but smile internally at the fact that she got embarrassed about getting scared.

As the credits starts to roll she sits up straight and look at the TV like it just tricked her.

"What happened? What about the woman? Did she hurt Bella?"

"There are several movies in the series you know"

She peaks over at me and answer "really?"

"How about i order some pizza and we watch the next one"

Her eyes are glistening and a smile breaks out on her face. She nods eagerly and makes herself comfortable.

I pull out my phone and order pizza before I find the next movie.

Several hours, two pizzas, a lot of snacks and two movies later we find ourselves in the exact same spot. The only difference is that Hannah is surrounded by the packaging of all the snacks she has eaten. For a petite woman she sure can eat a lot. I absolutely love it!

"I could use some air. How about you?" I say stretching.

"Yes. I would love to" she says but her smile falls a bit as she looks down to her feet.

"Right.. Well I can carry you on my back? We can take a walk in the woods?"

She looks at me and the thoughts are clearly running fast through her head.

"Only if you want to" I give her a smile hoping she will say yes.

"Okay. I could use some fresh air"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.4M 5.5K 47
(Complete) In a time of war, young Brea makes a deal with the God of Death to become the most powerful shewolf to have ever lived. A liftetime of pay...
446 40 22
A young witch spends most of her days alone in her cabin doing small things to keep herself busy until one day an old friend of hers begs for help. W...
4.1K 71 40
One, who is look down upon, because of her wolf. One, who is called a freak, because of his powers. When those two meet, they think they're so differ...