Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal

65.6K 3K 504
By Duranb0lt

Willa Holland as Katie McKinley-->

Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal

Alexander's POV

My day was currently killing me as I am about to lose my mind and running out of options on finding 25 million. I hope that selfish bastard will fall down and break his neck!

How the hell could I pay such a big amount in a week?! Did he seriously think I could just poof out money. Damn it! I am wasting my time ranting about that selfish whore.

That man sure has no merc-

"Alex!" A crying Katie barges into my room, snapping me away from my thoughts. Before I could ask why I ran directly to her and hugged her tightly.

Katie was known to be the crybaby of the family. She knew how to be fierce sometimes but most of time she was a crybaby. For sure something bad happen like she and David got into a misunderstanding. God, I hope not.

"What's wrong?" I asked as panic appears in my voice.

"I recieved this letter! I--it told me that I'm gonna marry s..someone!" She was shaking badly as she was clinging onto my chest for support. I snatched the piece of paper she was holding.

I read it quickly and shock hits me.

We are more than willing to aid you in your debt with the Stone Inc.

I..it said that Garrison Incorporated will pay our debt and it will take over the company but it will make me lead it. In exchange..for Katie's hand in marriage! Oh my God, how the hell did Garrison Inc. know about our debt?

I calmed the crying Katie and her cries turned to sobs.

"I know we are buried in our debts and this is the only way to s--solve our company's problem." Katie said as I hugged her tighter while rocking her softly.

"No. Katie, you are with David! I can't let you marry someone else!" My voice started to rise as I grip her shoulders and made her look at me.

"But-"

"I promised you I will walk you to the aisle and hand you over to the one you love, and that is David. I intend to keep that promise." I cut her off as I felt her cry even more.

"This is the only way Alex." She said as I shake my head.

"There will always be another way. Trust me. I'll take care of this."

"Promise me we'll get over this safely." She says.

I nod at her even though I was still quite unsure of what to do.

"Promise. Now forget you ever seen this letter and go have a date with David." I took the letter from her hands and we stood properly.

Katie soon left and I stared at the letter with anger.

How dare he use our company's problem to marry my sister! Yes, it's a he.

I know who the leader of Garrison Inc is. I mean, who doesn't?

GEORGE FUCKING GARRISON

He's the only son of Dad's close friend. I met his father though but I never met the son himself. I seen him in some business magazines and well, he's handsome. But I'm sure that behind those pretty face lies a demon.

How dare he try to badger us with his propositions.

I dialed Adam's number and as soon he picked up I started talking right away.

"Adam, prepare the car. We're going somewhere."

"Right away sir. But may I ask where we will be going?"Adam asks me and I grit my teeth as I answered him.

"Garrison Inc." I said and hung up.

Time to let this Mr. Garrison see my bitch side.

-
This is not happening.

I will not stoop down for that bastard.

My beloved sister, Katie, will not marry that greedy monster. Period.

These thoughts ran through my head when I barged in the unknown office with Adam by my side, completely ignoring the stares of the staffs around me. Clearly, nobody was inclined to stop me. And just as well, I wasn't really in the mood to be stopped.

How dare he take advantage of my little sister mere weeks after the funeral with his wild propositions?

I took a deep breath and straightened down the front lapels my suit, hoping it would make me look good instead of nervous.

Maybe I did have some emotion left in me after all.

"Excuse me, sir." a female voice appeared.

I quickly ignored it and continued to walk towards the door. His door.

"Sir!" I heard her even more louder and I could sense that she was starting to run towards me. Adam watched her, and as if he read my mind, he turned to her to block her from approaching me.

"Sir! You can't go in-" I pushed the door open and immediately found myself being stared at by four men in dark suits. My eyes eventually locked unto the face of George Garrison. The man who's typically about to ruin my whole life.

Mr. Garrison, after a quick moment of silence, stood from his chair and started to walk towards me. Hell, if he wasn't pissing me off, I would go on a limb and admit that he looked just like he did on every business magazine—drop dead gorgeous.

Shut up, gay conscience! Shut up!

"I'm so sorry Mr. Garrison!" I heard the woman from before talking behind me. "I tried-"

"It's not your fault Claire." Fuck, even the mere sound of his voice sounded gorgeous. Deep, smooth, and crisp baritone voice that somehow sent a weird feeling to my groin. Holy shit, what is happening to me? "Can I help you with something?"

He looked at me and I could sense that he was holding back a smile as he stared at me with mockery. He looked amused.

"I'm Alexan-"

"I know who you are." He cut me off before I could even proceed to introducing myself.

Rude.

"Well, I'm here to talk about my sister." I say with full confidence and to my surprise, he turned towards the men he was with few moments ago.

"If you'll excuse us gentlemen, I think I need to speak a few words with Mr. McKinley here." I felt the same feeling on my groin again as he said my last name. Somehow he made it sound so...sexy. Fuck, I can't believe I'm getting turned on by a random man's voice.

The men quickly left the room along with his secretary and Adam whom I told to wait outside. As soon as everyone left, he went toward his desk and sat on his chair. He motioned me to sit down on the chair in front of him but I shook my head.

"I'll stop beating around the bush. So tell me, why do you even want McKinley Inns?" I asked him and he chuckled with amusement.

"Like anyone, I want to expand, And you're an opportunity." He says casually making me slightly angry.

"And you don't care who gets trampled in the process?" I sneered at him as he crossed his arms over his chest and releases a snort.

"I don't think I made the situation clear. I'm the one doing you a favor."

"By marrying my sister and taking over our company?" I asked him, my anger becoming even more evident.

"By saving your company from bankruptcy. The way I see it, It's a win-win."

"The way, I see it, It's a lose-lose!" I was almost shouting at the man infront of me and he was just grinning at me like a sick bastard.

"You're being impractical."

"Well, atleast I have a soul!" This man had a very thick skull.

"Last time I checked, a soul wasn't a requirement for a business license in New York." He said, still smirking at me.

"You're not marrying my sister." The just tilted his face at the statement.

"And why is that?"

"My sister already has a boyfriend." It was basically personal information and I really don't why I ended up blurting it out. " And what kind of brother would be if I just let her marry someone just to save my company."

"You're the kind of brother who puts the family business first before your sister's relationship."

I rolled my eyes at his reply. Clearly, he was the kind of man who would do such a thing. The money-first-before-anything-else kind of guy.

"What about...you?" Mr. Garrison asked from the silence. I immediately looked at him in the eye and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm pretty upset." I replied sarcastically.

"Your emotional state is irrelevant. Do you have a steady boyfriend? Word on the street is you're gay."

I gulped. Well,there's no point about hiding my sexuality. But still, how the fuck did he know I was gay? Well, who knows. It might scare him and not marry my sister.

"No. And what does that have to do with anything?" I asked as I quickly looked away to the window suddenly feeling embarassed all of a sudden.

"Problem solved." He said and I can sense him standing up and walking over to me.

"Huh?" I said while still not looking at his direction.

Suddenly, I felt long slender fingers moving my chin forward and instantly felt my face heat up as my eyes met his with both of our faces stood merely centimeters apart. I thought the man alreadt looked gorgeous from afar but he looked even more stunning in close proximity. I would pushed his hand or his face away but then I stopped in my tracks when he said,

"Marry me."

"Are you...joking?" I send him a glare and he looks amused at me.

"Do I look like the joker type?" He asks teasingly. This man sure has the guts to tease me.

"I don't know and I don't care.You're not marrying Katie or me!"

To my surprise, he brushes his hands by my crotch making me release a gasp and my erection strain more painfully.

"The other one here says otherwise." He smirks at me and leans toward my ear. I felt his warm breath blowing against the flesh beneath my ear.

"I want you and I know you want me too." He bits my earlobe playfully. Fucking tease!

"I w..won't marry you!" I stutter as I feel my face heating up.

He stands straight and crosses his arms by his chest. Fuck, those biceps are wonderful to touch. No no no. Stay away from me, dirty thoughts!

"Well, your company is very close to bankruptcy and as I heard, my uncle gave you a week to take care of it."

"Your uncle? MR. STONE IS YOUR FUCKING UNCLE?!" My voice started to rise. I can't believe that bastard is his uncle!

"Watch your tone. And yes he is my uncle. Which gives me leverage. My company, well me in this case, pay your debt. Given that you accept my proposition." He says with a smirk.

Cocky fucker!

"What if I say no?" I say confidently.

"Well, let's see. You'll lose your company. Probably go bankrupt. Knowing how McKinley Inns can't pay such amount. Maybe after a year, but my Uncle is an impatient man so you don't have a year--

I couldn't hear him clearly anymore. Well, he is true. He might be able to save my company and my sister will end up happily. I might still keep the company and no debt will badger me anymore. It's still hard marrying this gorgeous demon but I need to do it.

"Sometimes we need to sacrifice our happiness just to achieve what's best, Alexander."

That's what my Father used to say. I hate to say it but I needed to sacrifice for my sister and for the company. Yes we can pay the debt but maybe after a year and if the company has earned enough.

But I don't have a year.

"Give me time to think about it." I said softly

"I am your onl---what?" He asks me as he looked shocked and... happy? No no he'll never be happy when I marry him.

"I said I need time to think it through." I said and look him in the eye. I hope he'll give me time.

"Does that mean you'll consider the deal?" He raises his eyebrow and I nod at him while preventing myself from rolling my eyes. Can't this man see the obvious?

"Well, I'll give you a day."

"NO! I need more than a day." I told him and he smirks. I can't think it through in a day! God, this man is insane!

"I can extend it in one condition."

I rolled my eyes."I think you have an unhealthy habit of striking up deals. So, what?" He laughs at me and didn't deny it.

"I'll extend it if you give me a...kiss." He said with a smile.

"Wha-" I wasn't able to reply as I got pulled into his chest and his soft lips slams roughly into mine.

I don't know what happened, all I know is I kissed him back, closed my eyes, and crossed my arms across his neck. I felt his tongue pleading to enter my mouth and I gave it access. What is happening to me? More importantly, what is this man doing to me.

I pull back for air and he smirks.

"I knew you wanted me."He said proudly.

"Oh don't get so conceited." I quickly pulled my arms back and turned away from him. My heart is beating like a fucking bass drum and my face is heating up. Talk about embarassing!

I heard his chuckle behind me and soon I felt a kiss on my neck. "I'll give you three days. Spend it wisely."

I quickly turned to face him, making him pout when I stopped him from kissing my neck completely. He's cute when he pouts. Oh no. I didn't just call him cute.

I cleared my throat and looked at him. His eyes are beautiful and his hair is heaven to touch. He's a bit taller than me making him look more like a sex God. I can't believe this man wants to marry me. I shake my head and put away my thoughts about him.

"I'll see you again when I have my answer." I said as I turned towards the door.

"Oh I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other a lot." I heard him chuckle as I finally left his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 5 9
Jared was born into a life of privilege and wealth something he's shunned growing up but now he's all grownup and about to enter his freshman year of...
1.2M 51.6K 48
I am Re-editing this story! The word EDITED in capitals will be displayed when it had been re-edited. I always lived in the shadow and always will...
60.8K 2.2K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
2.1M 82.2K 34
He suddenly pulled me roughly against his muscled chest, smiling as he knew that he had the upper hand,"Why won't you meet my eyes, Charlie?",he aske...