Love Island 2022

由 mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! 更多

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Snog, Marry, Pie

8.6K 162 70
由 mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV*****

The girls were up first to choose so the boys all lined up in front of us ready to be chosen. 

Danica was up first and chose Billy for the snog, Davide for the marriage and pied Luca. Tasha was next and kissed Billy on the cheek, married Andrew and then pied Luca, who was obviously feeling it today. "So I pied this guy because clearly he had bad opinions of me and you aren't a true friend, so..."

Ekin-Su then went and kissed Will, I'm not going to lie I was almost covering my face as she did that but it was over quite quickly. "I chose you because you're one of my boys in the gym but you also treat my girl well and yeah, you don't seem like a knob." Wow a good endorsement from Ekin. She then chose Davide for the marriage. "My reason to marry you is because I already feel like a married couple, we argue, laugh and make good food together." She then went for Dami for the pie. "My reason for that is because you did my girl dirty and you egg the boys on before thinking about us girls."

Summer then went and quite confidently walked down the line to Will and kissed him, quite passionately. "I picked you because quite frankly I don't wanna kiss none of you dirty ass boys." She then went and married Billy and pied Dami. "You was not gonna get away with pieing me without me getting my revenge."

Gemma was next up and pecked Dami before marrying Luca and pieing Billy. "I'd like to pie this boy because obviously I wasn't clear enough on my feelings and now I hope he gets the message." Coco followed that up by kissing Billy, marrying Luca and pieing Andrew. Indiyah kissed Deji before marrying Billy and then pieing Dami. "I got mad love for you but I'm also a petty ass bitch and you kissed Summer in our bed."

I was last up and I made up my mind about what I was going to do, giving Deji a quick peck on the cheek. "I kissed you because you was my guy in Casa and give me no bullshit." Of course that left me able to propose to Will, sliding the ring on his finger. "I'd like to marry you because you don't stand for any bullshit, you've got your own mind and lets face it waking up next to you ever morning with a kiss definitely wouldn't be a chore."

"Thank you."

I think it was also very clear where I was going for the pie. "So I would like to pie a few guys in here but there's only one pie in my hand." I said before walking over to Dami and slamming the pie in his face, making sure it got into every little groove. "So I pied you because you're fake, you're a gameplayer and you talk so much shit that you can't even see your own lies." I was proud of myself for that one, walking over to my spot with my head held high as we switched places, ready to have our verdict by the boys. 

Billy went first and kissed Gemma, quite surprising after she'd just pied him, he then married Coco. All of which was surprising as he's neither married or snogged Danica. Billy then went to pie Tasha which we all understood and thankfully he was light-hearted about. 

Andrew then went and taking me a tiny bit off guard he kissed me, just a small snog but it was alright. "I chose Delilah because I think you're a sweet girl and you're a good friend to all the girls." He then married Tasha and pied Coco. 

Davide then went next and I was getting a bit flustered because he also chose me for the kiss, but this one seemed much longer and I think we could both feel the burn of Ekin's stare as we pulled away. "I chose to kiss Delilah because she's probably my best girl friend in here and I know it won't be awkward after this." He followed that by marrying Ekin and pieing Tasha. "Just because you thought Ekin and I were the fakest couple. 

It was a good kiss with Davide I can't lie but Ekin knows I love them and yeah that was definitely just a one time challenge kiss. 

Deji went next and swerved Indiyah for the kiss before going for Danica, before marrying me. "You're my girl and you deserve it." To finish it off he pied Indiyah. "I don't want peace, I want problems."

Dami then went and must have wanted trouble as he immediately kissed Summer, and not even just a peck but a full on snog. He then went and kneeled in front of Inidyah. "I deserved that pie but now I want to put a ring on you."

"I want that too but that kiss was a bit too much." She said before throwing the ring in the pool. 

"Anyways." He said before picking his pie up and standing in front of Tasha. "I would pie you but you get away with way too much anyway." He then swerved away from her and planted the pie in my face, smudging it around until I had cream nearly in my eye. "I pied you because I think you're reading way too much into my comments and yeah you won't accept my apology."

"Oh and this is meant to show me you want forgiveness, you really have a way with words Dami."

Will was up next and kissed Danica, thankfully just a peck before kneeling down in front of me. "I want to marry you because I think everyone in here agrees that you are wifey material and you're probably the perfect girl for me both in here and on the outside."

"Thank you." I said, placing a kiss on his cheek. 

He then picked up his pie and pushed it into Coco's face. "I think you deserve a good pie after the comments you've made, yeah no-one should be shamed over something like that."

Luca was last up and chose Ekin for a little peck before marrying Gemma. "Listen you're all lovely girls but yeah." He said picking up his pie before slamming it into Tasha's face. "I could give you a list as long as Adam but we'll let it go today, it is just a game."

"It's just a game." Dami shouted over. "Just a game."

"There was no need for that comment was there though." I said and I wasn't really impressed by some of the girls smirking at the comment he made. "Come on this is going too far now."

"It's a game." Luca repeated. 

"So don't get personal then."

I just hate that every time we do one of these challenges, some one takes it too far and brings up irrelevant comments which have potentially already been said. He could see she was upset, like let it go or don't say comments like that. 

****

That night as we were getting changed, I was doing my make up with Danica when Summer and Gemma came in with a little bombshell. "So this afternoon, when you was speaking to Billy, Ekin basically said that Davide had told her that Billy had said 'you two have been intimate'." 

"I just feel really pissed off now because not only has he done that in the challenge but then he's obviously told the boys."

"It's a dick move." I told her. "It's almost like he's boasting about it when in reality that's between the two of you."

That night went by really slowly and I actually felt like I just spent the whole evening with Will and the girls, finally having some time drama free as Danica and Billy settled their differences. It was evenings like this that I enjoyed the most because we could just have a laugh with each other and find out things about each other that you would usually just naturally find out on the outside, like favourite ice cream, favourite pizza topping...

But as we were in the dressing room getting ready for bed Inidyah spilled the tea. 

"So you're kind of boyfriend and girlfriend but not?" I questioned as she showed me the promise.

"He just said that he doesn't like the word exclusive, so I guess this is like the first step towards that. I came in here to find love and yeah I think this is it."

"Good for you." Ekin said. 

There was a lot of chatter that night in bed and because I knew other people could hear what we would be saying I pulled the covers over our heads so we could have our own conversation as we cuddled. 

"How were the kisses then?" I asked as we hadn't really even mentioned the challenge to each other. 

"I mean I had Ekin and Summer, nice girls but nothing like the one we shared."

"Good."

"And yours, I mean you had Andrew and Davide."

"They're both good fun, I think now of all the boys they're probably my closest guy mates in here. It also helps that they're both happily coupled up now."

"Better than mine?"

"Definitely not. If I could have snogged and married you than I would have."

"Me too. Obviously it still is early days but I meant what I said, the more time we spend together the more I feel like we would work on the outside."

"What do you think your friends would think of me?"

"I mean firstly they'd all be jealous but then they'd be happy for me. I would say because of you as well I'm also closest to Davide and Andrew and they've said to me that we do look good together. What would your friends think of me?"

"I think they'd like you, you're definitely my type. I mean they're not judgemental at all so they would give anyone a chance but you've definitely make a good impression so far."

"Good." He said before pulling me into a kiss. "You're amazing."

"So are you."

****

That next morning on the terrace Danica explained her situation to us, as Billy had basically told her that he wasn't feeling it anymore. "Obviously not the best situation once again, it's kind of a bit boring now. We are no longer so I'm back to the drawing board again, single pringle."

"His actions definitely haven't been ok but at least you know that now and you don't have to waste anymore time on him." I told her. 

"How's married life?" Ekin asked Indiyah. 

"Married life... well marriage is a bit of a stretch. But couple life feels great. But just to have those words and have it solidified is great."

"I've got a text." Ekin shouted. "Islanders it's time for you to get ready and leave the villa as you are off to a VIP party at the Vibe Club #islandvibes #sunseaandspillthetea."

This was the most excited I've been in a long time just to spend time with all my new friends, drink and have some music. Yeah this is my idea of a good party. I chose a white maxi style dress for the day with a little halter neck top which I loved. 

Joel Corry was there to greet us and we had a little dance before separating off, with a few of us finding out more about Danica and Billy's situation. 

"How are you? How are you feeling about the whole situation?" I asked her. 

"Obviously it is a little bit shit. I feel like I've had it quite heard in here already and to sort of add another one to the bunch is a bit sad."

"Do you feel like everything that happened yesterday is an accumulation of everything that's happened with the whole intimacy thing." Ekin asked. "As a woman I think that was a dickish move and you need to stand for your rights."

"Ok."

"You need to basically tell him you're ending it and it's over. Have you made that clear?"

"I think I have but then I feel like I let him off very lightly. I spoke about it and said I thought it was disrespectful and showed the lack of respect he had for me."

"I think to speak about you like that and then get away with it lightly is a piss take." I said honestly. 

"I think I'm annoyed at myself because I've changed the way I would behave, on the outside I would have shut that shit down immediately."

"Lets all cheers to strong independent women who don't take no shit." I said. "May we empower everyone to be like that."

"Cheers."

****

I wasn't going to let anything ruin my day and just had fun with the girls before finding Will on one of the sun loungers, Andrew just walking off as he led there in his blue floral shirt and white shorts. 

"I see you're enjoying yourself." I said as I led down on the bed next to him. 

"What are you doing over there?" He asked, completely ignoring what I said. "Come over here."

"I'm not pulling the sun loungers, they're heavy."

"No just come here." He said before gently grabbing my wrist and pulling me onto his sun lounger. Obviously they're only made for one person so I was basically led on top of him as he pushed my head down so it was on his chest. "I've had an amazing first week in here, honestly it couldn't have really gone any better."

"It's weird to think that this time last week I was in such a different position, it feels like it was weeks ago. People do say to me now that I seem a lot happier."

"But do how do you feel about the change, are you happier because that's the most important thing?"

"I really am. It's just easy with you that's the only way I can describe, obviously it's still early days where you want to impress that person but at the same time I feel quite comfortable around you."

"And I've proposed already."

"So did I."

"This feels very different from situations I've been in before though, like honestly even know I can't see anyone coming in who I would be attracted to as much as I am to you and I could see it working on the outside like I do with you."

"Big words."

"To be followed by big actions. I'm just lucky that I found that connection with you on day one."

"I'm the lucky one." I told him, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. "Honestly you've changed my journey in here so much, I can't thank you enough."

"You don't need to."

*****

We partied into the night with the music going up again but that atmosphere came plummeting back down when Laura walked in. 

"Hello islanders. Having a good time?"

"Yes."

"Well I'm not here to join in on the fun sadly. And I'm afraid the party is over. Can all islanders please line up round the pool."

We all lined up in our couples, Will stood slightly behind me with his hand on my waist as we stood waiting for the next move. 

"I can tell from your faces that you're wondering why I'm here. The public have been voting for their favourite boy and their favourite girl. However three islanders will be leaving tonight, the first of those will be decided by the islander who received the fewest votes. I can now reveal that the islander with the fewest votes and who will not be returning to the villa is.... Coco." I would be sad but I'm not fake and I can't say I would miss the girl and she stood to the side so she could go with the two others who would be leaving. 

"The next two girls with the fewest votes and the two boys with the fewest votes also risk being dumped tonight. Those dumped from the island will leave immediately and will not return to the villa." Fuck. 

"In no particular order I will reveal the two girls with the next fewest votes and who are therefore vulnerable."

"The first girl at risk is.... Danica. Danica please step forward."

"The final girl at risk and who could be leaving tonight is.... Summer. Summer and Danica please come and stand by me."  I could feel Will tighten his grip on my waist as that confirmed we were safe, my hand placing itself on top of his to try and offer him some comfort. 

"I will now reveal the two boys with the fewest votes who are now vulnerable. The first boy at risk is... Billy." One step closer. 

"The final boy at risk of being tonight is... Dami." Fuck I don't think anyone was expecting that but I silently cheered in my head as that meant Will was safe. "Dami and Billy please stand by me."

"Billy and Dami, Summer and Danica I'm sorry you have received the fewest votes and are now vulnerable. I can tell you now that one girl and one boy will be joining Coco tonight and that decision is in the hands of your fellow islanders."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

I know they probably wouldn't have done it like this but Coco can now be gone. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

127K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
618K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
553K 8.6K 52
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩 𝙭 𝙤𝙘]
119K 3.4K 25
Love island 2023 ❈ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...