The Awakening {Gojo & Sukuna...

By Fhey_up

Her life turns upside down when a blindfolded man claims she isn't human anymore, but an Afypnoso who has to... More

☾︎1☽︎
☾︎2☽︎
☾︎3☽︎
☾︎4☽︎
☾︎5☽︎
☾︎6☽︎
☾︎7☽︎
☾︎8☽︎
☾︎9☽︎
☾︎10☽︎
☾︎11☽︎
☾︎12☽︎
☾︎13☽︎
☾︎14☽︎
☾︎15☽︎
☾︎16☽︎
☾︎17☽︎
☾︎18☽︎
☾︎19☽︎
☾︎20☽︎
☾︎21☽︎
☾︎22☽︎
☾︎23☽︎
☾︎24☽︎
☾︎25☽︎
☾︎26☽︎
☾︎27☽︎
☾︎28☽︎
☾︎29☽︎
☾︎30☽︎
☾︎31☽︎
☾︎32☽︎
☾︎33☽︎
☾︎34☽︎
☾︎35☽︎
☾︎36☽︎
☾︎37☽︎
☾︎38☽︎
☾︎39☽︎
☾︎40☽︎
☾︎41☽︎
☾︎42☽︎
☾︎43☽︎
☾︎44☽︎
☾︎46☽︎
☾︎47☽︎
☾︎48☽︎
☾︎49☽︎
☾︎50☽︎
☾︎51☽︎
☾︎52☽︎
☾︎53☽︎
☾︎54☽︎
☾︎55☽︎
☾︎56☽︎
☾57☽︎
☾︎58☽︎
☾︎59☽︎
☾︎60☽︎
☾︎61☽︎
☾︎62☽︎
☾︎63☽︎
☾︎64☽︎
☾︎65☽︎
☾︎66☽︎
☾︎67☽︎
☾︎68☽︎
☾︎69☽︎
☾︎70☽︎
☾︎71☽︎
☾︎72☽︎
☾︎73☽︎
☾︎74☽︎
☾75☽
☾76☽
☾77☽
☾78☽
☾79☽
☾80☽
☾81☽
Important Note
☾82☽
☾83☽
☾84☽
☾85☽
☾︎86☽︎
☾︎87☽︎
☾︎88☽︎
☾︎89☽︎
☾︎90☽
☾︎91☽
☾︎92☽
☾︎93☽
☾︎94☽
☾︎95☽
☾︎96☽
☾︎97☽

☾︎45☽︎

294 28 0
By Fhey_up

I lowered my head to see his huge fingers unbuttoning each golden button and the blouse fell down. I lowered my purple sweater before he removed it, then his warm hands traveled from my hips till my waist.

"I'm fine." As if he'll believe that, besides I didn't dare to look at his face. Finally his hands kept moving forward to take off the sweater from behind and he saw the bite over my throat, also the claws cut in my breast and the fingers marks down my neck. He softly touched my injuries and I smiled at him to say it doesn't hurt.

"When will you stop lying, y/n?" Deeply looking through my eyes he was angry but mostly sad, feeling uselessness which is unlike him. Even if he always says I'm a curse, looking at him gloomy is just hard to stand.

"I was the one who wished to stay alive and you were the one who allowed it. One day you have to fulfill your duty and finish your task. You believed in me once, and gave me a chance to come here. So, I'll believe in Sato... Forever." A soft sigh quitted his nose. His cold stare from earlier disappeared thanks to those words. However he's still thinking of a solution to this problem, because it can't just keep going like that, otherwise the result will be disappointing.

I am also thinking how to make Sukuna break the bound but since he hear my thoughts, I can't fool him. He put his hands on my shoulders and lowered his head till bowing. His fluffy white hair hid his pretty face and his hands squeezed my shoulders tightly. He's about to say something he didn't want to say.

"Show me your golden pussy." He squatted.

Smut

"Take off the skirt." I ordered him and he immediately did so but also my tights and underwear at once. Again his eyes were focusing on it till jealousy filled me. I told him to look up at the source first and he seriously watched my simadi after I removed the bra. Then I did what Sukuna taught me.

"It's better if you sit down and spread your legs." He better hold himself back because I wonder when Sukuna's patience will run out. After doing what he wanted, his calm and serious stare was intense. He leaned forward, grap my knees to put my ass on his thighs.

"I want to touch it." He said as he unzipped his pants to reveal his proud part. When I remembered what happened to me each night till my breath became heavier and shorter. Nor the greatest sorcerer nor anyone is allowed to get in but Sukuna. This is my inevitable destiny.

"You will burn, and I'll be tortured." After that answer he masturbated to make me feel guiltier and horny. My hips moved upward on its own. Obviously the sudden action made him stop touching himself and just feeling the abnormal hotness. I moved slightly and made another stripe crossing my arm till my palm to help him cum faster.

I was pleasing both of us without crossing the forbidden boundary. He let out throaty moans of pleasure feeling himself within my slit and palm. Seeing his red face fighting to not come already was so cute so I made my stripes hotter and he immediately came. His head crashed on my chest from pleasure or shame. Because he came in-

"Forget about what happened." His voice vibrated all over my stomach as for his heavy breath, and he didn't dare to look at me after that. I caressed his hair softly and said "good boy" first because he controlled his D from getting in and finally because he endured my cursed power for-

Half a minute... Perhaps he melted.

He is human after all, so do not compare him to us.

He didn't move at all so I patted his head and sat down yet he hid his face again in my lap. Guess the baby Sato finally came out to the world after tasting the worst creature's power.

"Don't be ashamed, you did a great job." He wrapped his arms around my waist to move me out of his lap.

"You made it too hot." My eyes gaped at how he looked. His wet eyes were loathly looking at me, lips frowned a bit making pouty childish features and his face's color was like a radish. He is CUTE! Immediately my body moved on its own to hug him as he sniffed a bit but when I looked down to check on him, it was worse than expected.

"You stupid! Why didn't you use infinity!?" I literally burnt him. It had pink and red spots and looked painful. Yet for sure, it wasn't all my power. I thought it was warm yet I got too rough on him.

I made sure it was warm, you raised the temperature, right?

I thought he had to be punished this time, want to be punished too?

"It hurts..." Of course it is!  Touching it isn't good so I only poured cold water on it. Of course that made him feel good and we went under the shower to keep the treatment.

"S-sato I'm so sorry!" He leaned against the wall and I was kneeling as the cold water from the rain shower made the whole job. He will hate me especially if there's burn scars.

"Now, you have to see Shoko." His slight creepy fake smile wasn't good.

"Perhaps, you making fun of me now?" I immediately shook my head and said that I was worried about him.

"Let's go to Shoko." He said and walked away to put his pants on, yet he groaned in pain.

"I'll bring her here." I accompanied him to sit on the couch.

"Gojo sensei got a burn, he's in my room." She wanted an explanation but I promised to explain later. She took some meds and I picked her up to arrive faster.

"Yo!" Shoko threw the first aid kit at him but he crossed his fingers.

"Someone explain what's happening." After telling her about the mess my cursed power caused, she smiled a bit. Shoko came closer and looked at him sitting both arms on the arm couch and his legs boldly open.

"Oh Shoko is ogling at me! Now do your job because it fucking hurts." She sighed and squatted as I opened the first aid kit for her and she started her job. I asked if there's something I could do, and she showed me how to apply the cream on and how to wrap it with a special bandage and change it each night.

Then one action made us gape when the thing we're working on start to wake up up.

"Two hot women are touching my- I-it hurts again!" He talked confidently at first then groaned in pain.

"Erection stretches the skin, so it'll hurt of course. Means you cannot have sex for at least one month." An expressionless face looked at the source of trouble which was me.

"Y-you will learn how to control your sex lust. Stay positive!" Softly his hand held mine.

"Sa-Sato!?" Is he trying to comfort me so I won't feel guilty? He nipped me lightly then threw my hand away. He got weirder and lost his mind after knowing that his honor won't work for a month. Shoko texted me the best scar cream to buy and apply each night.

His arm wrapped itself around my waist and magically we were in his apartment. He threw himself on the large bed and I helped him to take off his top. I asked him to gimme the apartment key and money to buy the cream.

"It's late, do it tomorrow." I said that I'm willing to sleep on the couch fearing to hit him while he's asleep. His eyes fixed me and told me to come closer.

"Come.here." He really is stupid, being together on the same bed will make him horny then hurt himself. So I slept beside him.

"I'm hungry, cook something." The heck is going on in his mind. It's three in the morning. I closed my eyes and pretended to snore.

"Seriously?" I sobbed with lazyness because I was exhausted and he will take revenge on me. I went to the kitchen and prepared an omelet for him but once back, he was sleeping like a baby. The first idea that crossed my mind was to slam his face with the omelet and take a picture. But, I only took a picture showing his bandaged D.

When he moved his legs he groaned in pain so I slept on his knees to prevent him from moving. And woke up at the annoying alarm. I went to buy the cream for him and other bandages. He was sleeping soundly when I came back.

"Umh~ feels good hehe!" He talked in his sleep when I applied the cream. Then I prepared sweet potato broth for him while humming a lullaby. I put it in a small bowl then hands wrapped around my waist and he kissed my ear.

"The apron looks good on you. Especially if it was alone." He kissed my cheek. Suddenly he sobbed in pain and slapped the counter several times. For sure he got hard below. He's the most ridiculous man when it comes to his sexual desire.

I sighed at him and walked him to the dining table. He's completely bare because if clothes rub against the burn it becomes worse. Shoko has told Masamichi that Sato will take the day off, or even the whole week.

"Feed me. Aaah!" All the coldness in the world filled my eyes and then gave him a light smile.

"Do you usually eat with your penis?" After popping the question he shut his mouth and smiled back.

"Because of your volcano pussy I'm temporarily disabled. So my words are absolute for this whole month, and forever actually! Now do it. Aaaahhh!" He closed his eyes and mouth wide open waiting for the meal. I sighed and sat down to feed him.

Hopefully he liked the dish and opened his mouth for another one. I wiped his lips  asked if he wants more.

"I never thought of having a girlfriend, but seeing you taking care of me made me think about risking my freedom." He said with a smirk, his eyes looked deep through mine as hotness filled my face and ears. My eyes looked down to avoid his serious gaze and he took the hand he bit earlier within his.

✰Thanks for reading✰
❦︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 951 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
8.1K 246 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...
9.3K 515 29
A thousand years ago, Sukuna met a white-haired idiot. Sukuna couldn't get rid of him. So he tolerated him. Sukuna didn't expect to have a snowball f...
9.4K 339 19
After a premature death, you find yourself reborn into a world oddly similar to your favourite manga. Luckily for you, you know of events yet to unfo...