𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 | Y...

By cutesight

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩... More

♡ 1 | He's unreachable
♡ 2 | Don't waste your tears
♡ 3 | Let him go
♡ 4 | Intern
♡ 5 | His inner turmoil
♡ 6 | Smoke and mirrors
♡ 7 | Awkward
♡ 8 | Something's off
♡ 9 | Avoiding
♡ 10 | A slow moment
♡ 11 | Painful
♡ 12 | Enough
♡ 13 | Broken promises
♡ 14 | Years of heartache
♡ 15 | Apology
♡ 16 | A new life
♡ 17 | Patience
♡ 18 | I love you Yuta
♡ 19 | What now?
♡ 20 | Girl talk
♡ 21 | A change of pace
♡ 22 | Bad luck
♡ 23 | Protector
♡ 24 | Little by little
♡ 25 | A friendly outing
♡ 26 | You see it too, right?
♡ 27 | Gotcha
♡ 28 | A shift in his heart
♡ 29 | He's teasing us
♡ 30 | Mission accomplished: Relationship status taken
♡ 31 | Something's wrong
♡ 32 | Hypothesis
♡ 33 | Reckless lover
♡ 34 | Sleepover with Okkotsu
♡ 35 | Stubborn tease

♡ 36 | Memories of today and furthermore

7.1K 236 284
By cutesight

You shiver when Okkotsu impatiently kisses you the moment the two of you make it into his dorm room. His gentle behavior towards the picnic blanket that he sets down flicks off when he makes contact with you. The kisses he presses against your lips begins to trail. His lips press against your jawline down to your neck and then collar bone. Each kiss feels like a firework explosion against your bare skin. 

You're breathing heavier than normal as you're intoxicated by his touch. How can you love Okkotsu more than you already are? His love is definitely a drug you can't quit. Not wanting him to be the only one kissing you, you grab ahold of his sharp jaw. 

Okkotsu's eyes flicker when you stop him from his kissing spree. You silence his deep stare with a long rough kiss. Okkotsu easily overpowers you with his kisses but you maintain the pace. The back of your head presses against the door as Okkotsu presses his lips rougher against yours. You lace your arms around his neck as you feel Okkotsu lean his body against yours. 

The boy gingerly wraps his hands around your wrists. He raises your arms up beside you, pinning you against the door. Okkotsu pulls away from the heated kiss to whisper by your ear. "Just let me lead, Y/N. Let me spoil you for once. You've drowned me with your love plenty of times before." 

You want to say something but only a moan escapes from you. Okkotsu nips at your earlobe before gliding his tongue against your ear. The sensation sends tingles down your spine. But you don't hate the feeling at all. His hot breath against your skin while his deep groans filling your ears only riles your lower region even more. 

Okkotsu begins to trail his kisses once more. But the boy stops by the nape of your neck. You squirm and moan when Okkotsu roughly sucks the same spot over and over. He's determined to leave a mark on your skin. You'll have to worry about covering the hickey later. For now you relish the feeling. 

The feeling of being taken over by Okkotsu. You ingrain how sexy he looks in your mind as you see this side of him that you've never witnessed before. This side of Okkotsu is more dangerous in a way. He's self confident, stern, and commanding. You grow weak in the knees when you hear him growl from the sight of the hickey he's placed on you. 

Okkotsu's dark blue eyes flashes back to you. "It doesn't hurt, does it?" Despite how dominant Okkotsu is being, he's still kind. You shake your head in response. The corner of your lips curl up into a smile. 

"Not at all Yuta. It actually feels...nice." You murmur under your breath, feeling shy. This pulls out a soft chuckle from Okkotsu. He gently presses a kiss over the mark before lowering your arms back down to your sides. 

Okkotsu laces his left hand with your right. You follow after Okkotsu who leads you towards his bed. Realization then hits you that this is the first time you've entered his dorm room. You don't have much time to look around when Okkotsu sits you on his bed. The two of you begin to lock lips again. 

You rest your right hand against his left thigh while Okkotsu slips his right hand between your thighs. Your lips part slightly as you suggest invitation for his tongue to enter your mouth. Okkotsu without a second thought, slides his tongue inside. Both of you look at another with hooded eyes. Slowly Okkotsu closes his eyes when you suck his tongue that's exploring your mouth. 

You feel his body tense underneath your hand. But you're distracted when you feel his hand slip under your skirt. Naturally you squeeze your legs together which only riles up Okkotsu more. He becomes more bold as his hand rubs against your inner thigh higher and higher. Okkotsu pulls his tongue out of your mouth, a string of saliva breaking when he opens his eyes to look at you. 

"Fuck, Y/N. You have such a cute expression right now." Okkotsu mumbles. His right hand cups your cheek and his thumb strokes your cheek. You flush from his words. 

Turning your head slightly, you swirl your tongue around his thumb while keeping eye contact. Okkotsu's eyes widen as you easily feel his bulge grow more under his pants. You're unsure whether he's startled by your hand placement or what you're doing to his thumb. But Okkotsu composes himself quickly. You jolt in your spot when you feel his fingers press against your soaking wet panties.

Okkotsu smiles when he gets a reaction out of you. Your eyes squeeze shut when you suddenly feel Okkotsu's fingers inside of your throbbing cunt. He slowly thrusts his fingers as your walls tighten around his digits. Slowly, your legs open up for him. You feel Okkotsu slowly pull his fingers out which makes you frown when you flutter your eyes back open. 

Okkotsu raises his fingers up between the two of you. Slowly he pulls his fingers apart to reveal how much wet your pussy formed. You easily feel embarrassed at the sight. But Okkotsu's reaction is much different. You watch Okkotsu stick his tongue out, lapping up all of your liquids before sucking it clean. The sight easily causes your cunt to throb. 

Swallowing the saliva that builds in your mouth, you stare at Okkotsu's fingers that adorn with his silver rings. The jewelry makes his hand more attractive than usual. Maybe it's because of the sight you just witnessed. You reach for his right hand, swirling your tongue around the fingers that previously were inside of you. You want to taste Okkotsu too. 

A hungry growl rumbles out of Okkotsu's throat. The sight of you cleaning up after him pulls something animalistic out of the boy. Pulling your mouth away from his fingers, you stare at Okkotsu with lust. "Can I taste you too Yuta?" You squeeze his crotch that's underneath your palm. 

Okkotsu's reminded of your hand placement from your squeeze. His eyes that widen begin to relax. "Only if I can do the same Y/N." Okkotsu whispers. Nodding your head, Okkotsu lays down against his bed. He tells you to get on top of him with your head facing his lower half. 

You feel your heart flutter as your actions are becoming more intimate. There's no turning back now. Okkotsu's hands delicately rub against your legs while you begin to unbuckle his pants. You nervously unzip his pants, unsure what you're about to see. The sight of his boxers is already sending your heart into a race. Okkotsu tugs at your panties a bit. 

He's trying to be patient with you but you're sure having your ass above his face is causing him great impatience. Inhaling deeply, you pull Okkotsu's length out from the slit of his boxers. You refrain from gasping at his throbbing dick. It's a sight you couldn't even dream of. Let alone believe that this is all real. 

What now? You start to panic but you hear Okkotsu's sweet voice from behind you. "At your own pace, you can grab ahold of it Y/N. Place your mouth around the rim and swirl your tongue. Do whatever makes you comfortable, okay?" Your nerves relax when you nod your head to Okkotsu's words.

His size intimidates you but you want Okkotsu to feel pleasure too. With your right hand, you grab ahold of his dick. You visually take in the veins that are present. It must've been painful for his pants to restrict his size. You softly litter his length with kisses which pulls out low groans from Okkotsu. 

You feel his hot breath against your cunt. This only excites you when you hear his voice. What will he do if you are to take in his dick with your mouth? Curiosity overtakes you as you wrap your mouth on his tip. Slowly, you swirl your tongue around his rim. Okkotsu's legs buckle from underneath of you. 

He's trying to muffle out his loud groan with clench teeth. You smirk at his reaction. Feeling your nerves disappear, you further your actions. You begin to suck and that's when you taste something salty. His precum touches your tongue and the taste is unfamiliar. But you proceed. 

Okkotsu grabs your thighs tightly as he's struggling to catch his breath. "Can you stroke me too, Y/N? I want to feel your hand against my dick." Okkotsu pants out his request and you're not one to deny him. He sounds incredibly vulnerable and sexy when he asks. 

Doing as he asks, you begin to stroke him while sucking him dry. Your movement is sloppy but it still gives Okkotsu pleasure from his moans of satisfaction. Okkotsu doesn't forget about your own pleasure when you feel his fingers pull your panties aside. He holds onto it with his left thumb. A moan struggles to leave your throat with Okkotsu's dick in your mouth. 

You're startled to feel his fingers thrusting inside of you while his tongue flicks at your clit. The new sensation easily stirs you up. Never having felt this pleasure before, you fear you'll climax already. But Okkotsu seems to know when he slows his finger thrusts. You pull your mouth away from his dick to catch your breath. 

Turning your head to look behind you at Okkotsu, the boy smiles at you. "What's the matter, princess?" Okkotsu coo's at you. His tone and words easily makes you fall for him even deeper despite the underlying tease. You tighten your grip on his length, reminding him of your position as well. 

"I want you Yuta." You speak in a matter-of-fact tone. One that makes him surprised with a charming smirk tugging onto his face. Okkotsu slowly sits up and you release your hold on his shaft. He slides his fingers out of you and cleans your juices up with his tongue. You gulp at the sight with flushed cheeks. 

Okkotsu pats his bed, asking you to lay down. You do as you're motioned while Okkotsu straddles you within his legs between your thighs. He easily removes his shirt off to reveal his chiseled chest. The sight makes your eyes grow wide like a child finding a toy they need to have behind a glass window. Okkotsu reaches for his wallet from the back of his pants pocket. 

You watch him take a condom out. Okkotsu holds onto the condom with his lips as he returns his wallet back into his back pocket. You can't help but find him dangerously attractive when he tears off the condom with his teeth. He easily slips the condom on his length without trouble. This all reminds you again how experienced he is and how unexperienced you are. 

You try to not think of the negative thoughts on how he's so experience. It will only ruin your mood. Okkotsu's hands grab ahold of your breasts which makes you squeal in response. "May I?" Okkotsu whispers, his dark blue eyes pulling you into them. 

Without saying a word, you nod your head. Okkotsu helps you out of your blouse. Raising your arms up, Okkotsu pulls the fabric off. He hums in satisfaction when he sees you in a bra and skirt. His tongue glides against his bottom lip which easily excites you. 

Okkotsu leans down, pressing kisses along your bra. With expertise, your bra is unclasped without your awareness. Slowly Okkotsu removes your bra and now your upper half is vulnerable against his hungry gaze. You're tempted to hide your breasts from Okkotsu but he's already a step ahead of you. 

Your arms are above you as Okkotsu wraps both of your wrists with his right hand. His breath tickles your skin when you feel his mouth hover above your right breast. Okkotsu swirls his tongue around your nipple before flicking his tongue against the sensitive spot. You squirm in response pulling out a low chuckle from Okkotsu. 

"Sorry, I shouldn't tease you." Okkotsu whispers as he sweetly kisses your nipple. You squeeze your thighs together in response. A moan falls from your tongue. He says he's sorry but his actions says otherwise.

Okkotsu sucks on your right nipple while his left hand is pinching your other nipple. There's too much stimulation going on. You'd hate to climax before you even have a chance of having Okkotsu inside of you. Your voice is shaky as you plead out to the boy. "Y-Yuta, I want you inside of me please." 

Your words meet his ears when you feel Okkotsu stop everything he's doing. His dark blue eyes shine when you look at him. "That mouth of yours is dangerous Y/N." Okkotsu groans out between clench teeth. No longer teasing you, Okkotsu hovers over you again. 

His right hand releases your wrists as he delicately strokes your hair with his fingertips. "I'll properly spoil you now, princess. Just be mindful of that cute voice of yours." Okkotsu sweetly presses his lips against yours in a soft kiss. You nod underneath his lips. 

Okkotsu pulls away for a moment to look deep into your eyes. "Our code word is Anpanman, okay? Say that word aloud if you're in too much pain." Upon hearing the word, you can't help but giggle. This pulls a smile onto Okkotsu's face.

"Okay." You whisper. Okkotsu presses a kiss to your forehead. His right hand lifts your skirt up and he pulls your panties off, tossing it onto the ground in a soft thud on top of his shirt. Your heart pounds against your chest as you focus entirely on Okkotsu's face. 

The way he looks at you is full of love. He's gentle and slow when he eases himself inside of you. Instantly you feel a sharp pain that makes you squeeze your eyes shut. That's when you feel Okkotsu stop but you mutter for him to continue. The pain will only be brief, right? 

Mentally you murmur to yourself to relax. This is your first time so things won't be easy. Multiple kisses meet between your furrowed brows. Okkotsu whispers you nothing but sweet words of encouragement. "You're doing great Y/N. I'm proud of you. Thank you for being vulnerable with me." 

Fluttering your eyes open, you ache to see Okkotsu's face as he says these words. There's a soft look in his face with a sweet smile to match. Your body relaxes as you find a safety in Okkotsu's eyes. Before you realize, Okkotsu's successfully slid inside of you. You notice when he begins to thrust. 

The boy's expression falters into one of pleasure. Okkotsu knocks his head back, a groan falling from his tongue. Okkotsu composes himself when he raises your legs up and spreads them wide. His hands stroke against your legs as he watches you bounce from his thrusts. This sensation of his dick inside your tight walls begins to drive you insane.

The amount of pleasure is unbelievable, incredible, and other words you can't even think of at the moment. Your expression must trigger something within Okkotsu when his thrusts become more aggressive. That's when you begin to hear the lewd sound of his thrust and your wet intertwining. Your natural instinct is to cover your face from embarrassment. 

"L-Let me see your face Y/N." Okkotsu speaks between thrusts. You refrain from doing as he requests but his thrusts begin to turn your mind into mush. Especially when Okkotsu raises your legs up higher, deepening himself. You drop your hands away from your face to grip onto his bedsheets. 

The amount of pleasure of his dick pummeling deep inside of you is something you'd never imagined. You begin to feel unlike yourself. Tongue out, your eyes begin to roll from the amount of pleasure. Is this what it feels like to be an absolute horny mess? Okkotsu's repetitive thrusting easily helps you reach your near climax.

You feel your stomach flip as you're entranced by Okkotsu's foul mouth. "Fuck, Y/N. You look so fucking sexy." The words filter through Okkotsu's clench teeth. Your toes curl when you look at Okkotsu. 

"I-I don't think I can hold it in any longer Yuta. I'm going to c--." Before the words make it out, you're moaning profusely. Much too loud for Okkotsu's liking. His lips clash against yours to muffle them out. You're in disbelief when Okkotsu's speed quickens even more. 

Is this his jujutsu power activating? This is definitely not a normal speed for a human. Your moans louden between Okkotsu's rough kisses. His tongue swirls around yours as you practically scream out his name. His pace slows down the moment Okkotsu finds his own high. 

The two of you are breathing heavily and are in a daze when Okkotsu pulls his tongue out of your mouth. He carefully lowers your legs down and massage them while catching his breath. The two of you match with flushed faces. You slowly sit up while Okkotsu cleans himself off by removing the condom and tossing it in a nearby waste bin by his bedside. Okkotsu pulls your face close to him, kissing you much more gentle this time. 

The boy rests his forehead against yours as you both smile at one another like idiots. "I think I've fallen for you even more than I possibly can Yuta. How is that possible." Okkotsu chuckles and pinches your cheek while his chest heaves up and down. The boy tiredly shakes his head. 

"I'm not sure but I feel the same way Y/N. I don't think love has a limit. It's just infinite." Okkotsu strokes your cheek with his left thumb while pressing another kiss to your forehead. Your heart skips from his words and action. 

You steal a kiss from Okkotsu's lips which makes him widen his eyes momentarily. His soft shy side returns when you watch him crinkle his nose. Okkotsu then clears his throat to speak even more. His hand that pinches you begins to stroke through your messy hair. You're deeply infatuated by Okkotsu, intently listening to everything he has to say. 

"I know I'm starting to sound like a repetitive robot but...I can't thank you enough Y/N for giving me another chance at love. I lost a piece of myself because of Rika. But I'm sure I'll find him again when I'm with you. You've given me hope and a future." Okkotsu pauses to gaze at you.

You notice his eyes gloss over as chills litter down his arms. You instinctively wrap your arms around Okkotsu's waist, giving him a squeeze. He flutters his long lashes to bat away the tears that want to fall. Clearing his throat, Okkotsu speaks again. "I want to make several happy memories with you Y/N. Not just happy ones but sad ones too. Any kind of memory with you is one I want to be in." 

Okkotsu's words rattle your heart as you lovingly gaze at him. You hear the crack in his voice and that's enough to make Okkotsu hide his eyes with the back of his left arm. There's a deep frown on his face that you press multiple kisses to. "Ugh, I must look weak crying in front of you so much Y/N. I apologize."

Prying Okkotsu's arm away, you stare at the tears that fall from Okkotsu's beautiful dark ocean blue eyes. You flick his tears away while shaking your head. "Don't call yourself weak Yuta. You're the strongest guy I know." Your lips meet Okkotsu's. The two of you share a long passionate kiss. 

Slowly pulling yourself away from Okkotsu, you wipe his falling tears that refrain from stopping. "We'll make several memories together that it'll be hard for you to keep up. I hope you're ready for that Yuta." You giggle with a smile. This pulls a smile on Okkotsu's face as he sniffles. 

The tears cease when Okkotsu softly presses a kiss to your lips. "I look forward to it." 

  ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

& this concludes 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

I honestly had this story idea during a ride back from work. I was jamming out to this one particular song and my imagination went wild. I didn't exactly have all the details down asides Y/N being in a one-sided relationship with Okkotsu.

However, I'm glad how this story unraveled. I particular love how I'm showing a more expressive and vulnerable love interest. Typically the ones I write aren't as emotional as Okkotsu is. So this was a nice change of pace.

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I wrote it. There's still many story ideas I've written down and I hope to have the time to write them. I also hope you'll give those stories a chance as well.

Until then, I'll see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 14.8K 42
Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death situation. So what were to happen if a girl...
6.5K 226 16
"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.." 𝙸 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛, 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚜. "𝚃𝚑...
541K 16.7K 41
"This is more complicated than I expected it to be" she said shaking her head and resting back on the desk. I frowned my eyebrows and stepped closer...
418K 13.4K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...