Forgotten to Remember (Atem/Y...

Autorstwa _Weeb_Writer_

You were a simple reporter for duelists of Heartland City with this constant weird dream throughout all your... Więcej

Chapter 1: Hello, My Lady
Chapter 2: Blending In
Chapter 3: Reunion, Dreams, and Friends
Chapter 4: Going Down Swinging
Chapter 5: We Meet Again
Chapter 6: Stranger Danger!
Chapter 7: All's Well That Ends Well?
Chapter 8: Shoot Your Shot
Chapter 9: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 10: Evil Spirit, Be Gone!
Chapter 11: Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
Chapter 12: The Lucky
Chapter 13: The Unlucky
Chapter 14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: Noah's World
Chapter 16: Escape Plan
Chapter 17: Mission Impossible
Chapter 18: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 19: Risking It All (Pt. 1)
Chapter 20: Risking It All (Pt. 2)
Chapter 21: Risking It All (Pt. 3)
Chapter 22: Without You
Chapter 23: Dream, Dream, Dream, Dream, Dream, Dream
Chapter 24: Back to the Future
Chapter 25: Normal Lives
Chapter 26: Knights & The Night
Chapter 27: Cinderella & The Beast
Chapter 28: Forgive Me, My Lady (Pt. 1)
Chapter 29: Forgive Me, My Lady (Pt. 2)
Chapter 30: Forgive Me, My Lady (Pt. 3)
Chapter 31: Forgive Me, My Lady (Pt. 4)
Chapter 32: Save Your Tears
Chapter 33: We Need You
Chapter 34: Hope
Chapter 35: Here One Moment, Gone The Next
Chapter 36: Forgive Me, Pharaoh (Pt. 1)
Chapter 37: Forgive Me, Pharaoh (Pt. 2)
Chapter 38: Forgive Me, Pharaoh (Pt. 3)
Chapter 39: Phantom of the Opera
Chapter 40: A Nightmare
Chapter 41: Shatter
Chapter 42: The 4th Legendary Knight - Maiden Jane
Chapter 43: Knight's Unite
Chapter 44: The Staff of Light
Chapter 45: Rise of the Great Leviathan
Chapter 46: Goodbye, My Lady & Pharaoh
Chapter 47: Together
Chapter 48: Roomies
Chapter 49: Girl Talk
Chapter 50: Friends Assemble
Chapter 51: Get Ready
Chapter 52: The Promised Date
Chapter 53: Special Night
Chapter 54: Wonderful Morning
Chapter 55: The Bad Traveler & The Powerful Traveler
Chapter 56: The 2nd & 3rd Traveler
Chapter 57: The 4th Traveler
Chapter 58: Running Out Of Time (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Running Out Of Time (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: Running Out Of Time (Pt. 3)
Chapter 61: Help me, Help You
Chapter 62: Papa
Chapter 63: Boom! Plan!
Chapter 65: Eye for an Eye
Chapter 66: Let's Get Down to Business
Chapter 67: My Little Star
Chapter 68: The Sand Woman
Chapter 69: Don't Give Up!!
Chapter 70: To Dream Is To Die
Chapter 71: Timeless
Chapter 72: The Beginning Of The End

Chapter 64: I'm Still Standing

226 8 2
Autorstwa _Weeb_Writer_

-Notes-

AO3 Account: 1_Weeb_Writer_1

I do not own Yugioh characters or franchise(s), Belongs rightfully to Toei Animations. Series belongs to Kazuki Takahashi (Yugioh Duel Monsters) & Shin Yoshida (Yugioh Zexal Author) & Naohito Miyoshi (Yugioh Zexal Manga Artist). English dubs belong rightfully to 4Kids Entertainment & 4K Media.

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter will contain a lot of blood.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

The entire surrounding was rainbow colors mixed with stars in a tunnel pathway. Quickly passing by with the traveling speed and the duel runners speed. Paradox clicks his tongue, seeing the sight of you only made him know there was nothing but trouble coming his way. Paradox drew a card and summoned it on his duel disk. Without setting this up as a turbo duel. A little trill-like purr came from a cute green round creature. It had golden wings and an adorable halo above its head. "Shining Friendship?! Damn it! That's the wrong card!" Paradox growls and takes the Shining Friendship card off his field. Your eyes caught the sight of blood spatter across the card. "That's . . . Tea's card . . ." You gripped your duel runners handles.

»»——❀✿❀——««

You were in the car with Serenity and Mai in the back while Tea was sitting in the passenger seat. Mai raised a brow and turned to you "Um, you know in order to go on your date you need to drop us off and actually drive to the date." You flinched. You turn slowly to her "I-I know. It's just . . ." You turn back in your seat. Sinking slowly in the seat "Now that I am actually on my way to it I am scared! And nervous!" You squirm in your seat. You squeak when you accidentally hit the horn. Mai face palms "YOU CAN DEFEAT FORCES OF EVIL AND MONSTERS BUT WHAT SCARES YOU IS A DATE?!" You glare at Mai in the rearview mirror "CAN YOU BLAME ME!? IT'S MY FIRST DATE EVER!!" You yell back at Mai. The two of you have a glare off. Serenity found the two of you amusing and made her giggle. You huff "Don't laugh!" Your cheek puff up, pouting. "Everyone gets scared sometimes. I mean I got scared when I dueled Mai once." Tea grabbed your attention "You got to duel Mai?! When?!" You shot up from your seat with stars in your eyes. "It was back in Duelist Kingdom. Yugi was in a funk and Tea helped him out of it." Mai thought back on the duel. The mere mention of Duelist Kingdom made you remember that Mai was actually one of the finalists of that tournament. You almost forgot that she was actually a bit famous for her Harpie Lady deck. You only got to see it in action once in Battle City. That duel would have been much fun if only there weren't evil possessions involved along with the shadow realm crap that took Mai.

"Yeah and she beat me too." Mai crossed her arms with a sly smile. "HUH?!" You whipped your attention from Mai to Tea "You seriously beat Mai?!" You exclaimed. 'Well she didn't exactly win. I let her win. I had Harpie's Feather Duster spell card face down but I surrendered. Only because Yugi finally got himself back by the time she made her comeback. I just didn't have the heart to finish her off and ruin Yugi's spunk he just got back.' Mai thought to herself, seeing Tea with a cheeky grin on her face "I sure did." Tea boasted. Mai leaned back in her seat. Tea went through her bag and she took out her deck. She quickly went through it to take out the card "I beat her with this specific card, along with a few equip spells but that's beside the point." She held up the card. You cooed when you saw the card she held up "It's so adorable!" You giggled. It was a cute fairy type Duel Monster: Shining Friendship. "Here." Tea took your hand "I want you to keep it." She placed the card in your hand. "Are you sure?" You asked. Tea nods "I have another one in my deck so it's fine. I want you to have this one." She said with a sweet smile.

"It gave Yugi confidence to face his fears. I want the same for you." Tea added.

"Uh, that's sweet and all but I don't think that's how cards work." Mai interrupted.

Tea hushes Mai "You're ruining my magical inspiring moment with (Y/n)." She gave a side-eye glare at Mai.

"Some fairy godmother you are. Giving her only a card instead of cute magic slippers." Mai retorts.

Serenity came in between Tea and Mai "Come one you two! I kind of want to see the light of day with both of you! It's no time for fighting either! We're supposed to cheer (Y/n) up!" Serenity looked at the two ladies, they looked at each other then at Serenity. All the girls' attention went to you when you burst out laughing from their chaos. You wiped tears of laughter from the corner of your eyes with a big smile on your face. They all chimed in, laughing with you. Your laughter ceased with theirs. "Thank you girls. I feel less scared now." You happily sigh. "Yay!" Serenity giggled as she swayed side to side in her seat. You ppu Tea's duel monster card in your wallet. Planning to put in your deck later the next day since tonight will be all about romance and tomorrow would be a blissful morning with Yami. First, you had to drop off the girls first before you went to pick Yami up from Yugi's grandpa's Game Shop.

»»——❀✿❀——««

Paradox glanced at the card through his mask then looked over his shoulder at you again. Hearing the tone you gave with the mere sight of this low level duel monster card. "So your name must be (Y/n)." He sounded amused. You didn't need to see his face to know this heartless motherfucker was grinning underneath his mask. Paradox placed another card down on his duel disk. A pink haired Harpie Lady came to his field. It was Mai's ace card. "THAT WAS THE NAME THESE CARDS OWNERS KEPT SHOUTING OUT FOR THEM TO SAVE THEM AND THEIR FRIENDS!!!" Paradox taunted. Trying to rile you up which he successfully did. You increased the speed of your duel runner. Speeding towards Paradox. He sharply inhaled 'Is she seriously disregarding my duel monsters?!' He saw you hold out your glowing millennium dagger out "Forgive me Harpie Lady." You said under your breath. Making the masked man shutter. Your millennium daggered glow manifesting into the shape of an odd shaped sword. A long curvy blade that almost resembles a curvy river. Except it appears more like a curved edged lightning bolt with the dagger's magnificent glow. You launched the blade that wrapped itself around Harpie Lady. She didn't fight, simply closed her eyes, and accepted the death when you pulled your odd sword back that made her duel monster body repel into particle pieces with a light hurtful cry. The weapon you chose to use in this fight was a whip sword. A flexible sword that can extend to harm further away enemies with its whip-like maneuver techniques.

'She slaughtered my monster with her actual sword?! That shouldn't be possible! No normal human can do that!' He met your (e/c) eyes. They were full of . . . Nothing . . . A lifeless yet vengeful hallowed being. The only mindset on you was purging this man's existence. His death was the only thing that would bring some closure or peace. That was at least what you hoped to gain from his demise. You set your duel runner on auto pilot right beside Paradox's. You carefully got on top of your duel runner. Paradox knew what you were planning; he revved up so you wouldn't make the jump to his duel runner. You swing your sword to wrap itself around his injured arm. Pulling it and yourself forward to make a dangerous leap for his duel runner. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!" He screamed out in pain. His arm being torn from his body. You yanked it off to support your violent pull, making sure you got to his duel runner. You released his torn body part. Letting it roll on the rainbow road. Paradox held his bloody arm with a cry of agony. The only thing he felt was the terrible pain from his arm being literally torn off. 'She's . . .' He glared at you through his mask 'SHE'S NO HUMAN!!' He angrily thought. His blood gushed down on his seat. Dripping out of his seat to the road. Leaving trails of his blood behind. You reassembled the whip blade back into its curvy sword form. Raising it up to plunge right into Paradox's face. Paradox took his hand off his bloody arm to play a card on his duel disk. Luck was unfairly on his side for a formidable foe appeared in front of you: Rainbow Dragon. A card that belonged to a duelist you knew who won it through a famous competition held by Maximillion Pegasus, Jesse Anderson. He attended the future school called Duel Academy. Created by none other than Seto Kaiba himself. The dueling school that branched into many across the world. To the point where there were many in the future that you were once a part of. "LETS SEE IF YOU CAN TAKE DOWN THIS FORMIDABLE BEAST (Y/N)!!!!" Paradox broke into a nasty wicked laughter right when your golden whip sword punctured his face mask. Only for you to be flown back by the gusting high winds produced by Rainbow Dragons large wings.

Paradox watched you fly back with his mask now cracked in the middle. The mask soon spread into more cracks along the entire mask. Eventually, the entire mask came apart. It broke. Revealing the face of this horrible man. His face was fair with unusual red markings on his right eye. Almost resembled a duel gazer. That side of his eye didn't have eyebrows because of the mark while his left eye didn't have the mark but did have an eyebrow. He had yellow eyes that would have reminded you of the sun except he doesn't deserve to be compared to a divine light when he only spreads nothing but darkness onto whatever he lays his yellow eyes on. You grit your teeth and use the whip of your sword's effect to grab hold of the handle of your duel runner. Holding you steady. You open your purse up to grab your duel gazer and put that sucker on. "Duel Gazer on." Paradox stopped laughing when he saw this device he had never seen before. "Activating remote control protocol. Ride back to my tracking location." You ordered through your duel gazer. Your duel runner deactivated the autopilot and rode itself backwards. You pulled back your whip sword when your bike got close enough and plopped down right into the driver seat. "Oh you have got to be kidding me. I just can't get rid of this damn woman!" Paradox grumbles. Rainbow Dragon came towards your duel runner, you acted fast and swerved yourself close to the rainbow tunnels wall. Jesse's dragon pushed you against the wall. "Son of a bitch!" You cry out. Shutting your eyes. The rainbow wall was crystallizing with half of your body being pressed against it while the other half was taking full force of the dragon.

»»——♡——««

You opened your eyes to see Heartland City's citizens were on the bridge. The city was gone. The only thing left was the last of the birge with citizens being engulfed by this black snow that whisked them away. This sight was from an overhead view. "Heartland City . . . My friends!!!" You looked over to the bridge and saw Kari had your young friends behind her with Mrs. Haru beside her. Kari shakes her head "Yuma promised he would come back! He promised!" She cried out. "Kari . . ." Mrs. Haru tearfully said when she turned to her. Kari shakes her head with tears coming down her face. The old woman went to her granddaughter and held her in a tight embrace. "We will all be saved . . . I still believe . . . I still hope . . . Am I a fool for that grandma?" Kari held her grandmother back just as tightly. Mrs. Haru faced the dark snow that drew closer towards the last of Heartlands City's citizens. Kari's back was towards the nothingness. "No, my child, you are not a fool. We must keep on believing. We must keep on hoping. Even if we are gone." She told her with an endearing smile.

"Reginald, I'm scared." Rio was shaking and turned to Shark "I'm right here." Shark held her hand "No matter what happens, I won't let go. Okay sis?" Shark put up a brave smile. Rio can see he was also just as scared as she was. She held her brother's hand tightly. "Okay . . ." She gave him a brave smile back.

Bronk had both his hands on Cathy's and Caswell's shoulders. Looking across the plain of nothingness. Anna and Tori were standing beside each other.

Kite was on one knee in front of Haruto "I am going to need you to do me a favor okay?" Kite glance at the snow coming their way. Haruto turned to look but Kite cupped his cheek to make him face him "Why can't I look? Is it something bad?" Haruto's question made what he had to say harder for him. Kite took a deep breath with a shaly exhale with his hands on his little brother's shoulders. "Yeah . . . It is . . ." Kite softly admitted the inevitable truth. Haruto felt Kite's grip on his little shoulders tighten. Holding onto him for dear life. Haruto wrapped his arms around Kite's neck "I love you Kite." He whimpers. Kite was surprised by the hug at first. That quickly dissipated with his little brother's last tearful words "I love you too Haruto." Kite hugged his little brother and had a hand on the back of his head. Pulling him even closer. Making sure Haruto stayed put and not have him face the upcoming end for them all.

"NO YOU HAVE TO RUN!! GO!!! SOMEWHERE!!" You pleaded out to them. No one heard your cries. No one could see you. "PLEASE RUN!!!" You could see there was nowhere left for them to even go to but you wanted them to run. You wanted them to get out of there. Go somewhere. Anywhere. There was nothing left for them to do. Nothing that not even you could do. They only could accept their fate. "GOD STOP!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT!! NO!!!" You screamed.

Tori held Anna's wrist, glancing at one another one last time before the pitch black snow and darkness succumbed to everything and everyone.

Until nothing and no one was left of Heartland City.

»»——♡——««

You shut your eyes, tearing them away from this devastating sight of your once beloved city now . . . Become nothing . . . You opened your eyes from the burning you felt on one side of your entire body. You were back in the rainbow tunnel. Still being pushed against the tunnel wall from Rainbow Dragon. 'My shield! (Y/n) you fucking idiot!' You thought to yourself. You were too focused on trying to kill Paradox that you reluctantly forgot to shield yourself. You force a shield around yourself. Repelling Rainbow Dragon backwards. The dragon hissed at the golden shield you made. Dragging its sharp claws against the golden shield. Trying to dig its way for you with no success.

There were many scratches amongst the left side of your leg, arm, and face. Your left eye was throbbing. All you saw through it was blood. You kept that eye shut in order for the throbbing to not hurt as much as it did when it was open. You had to make use of your one eye, the right eye, for now. Your tears you let fall down your face stung the open scratches that mixed with the blood falling down that half of your face. You gripped the handle of the dagger. Riding closer to Rainbow Dragon, bringing your shield closer against it. Pushing it against the rainbow tunnel wall. The dragon roared out of agony that overlapped your battle cry. Giving the dragon a taste of its own medicine of being the one forced against the wall. You made use of your strength to keep it against the wall. While using your mental strength to keep the shield up.

The man wobbled a bit 'Dammit. I've lost too much blood. I won't be able to handle much more of this woman's attacks.' Paradox thought while tying the coat around himself tightly. Making sure he was putting enough pressure on his arm wound. Trying to stop the bleed. 'If I don't shake (Y/n) off soon she will kill me at the next opening she has. I cannot risk another encounter. Not when I am so close to ending Pegasus and Yugi Muto. Not when I am so close to making the world without that wretched Duel Monsters game.' Paradox wiped some blood off his hand on his pants. The sight of just how much blood he lost made him woozy. He swerved his duel runner a little. He shakes his head to remain focused. Regaining control of his bike again. Paradox saw the opening of the portal for the next jump coordinates he set up. Paradox drew his next card from his deck. A wide grin grew on his face when he saw the card. He laid it down on the field. Letting the silver blue dragon rise on up. It was none other than Blue-Eyes White Dragon. "THIS IS WHERE WE BID FAREWELL (Y/N)!!! ATTACK WITH WHITE LIGHTNING!!!!" Paradox commanded the favorite dragon of Seto Kaiba's to ignite its attack on you. Paradox gunned for the portal's exit with his dragons keeping you distracted. He jumped out of the portal with his duel runner. Paradox drifted himself to face the portal. Screeching into a halt. He quickly took off his cards from his duel disk, calling the monsters back. Watching the portal come to a close with you realizing the cunning bastards plan all too late. You used all your duel runners speed to head for the portal for the portal to close itself on you.

»»——♡——««

The portal closed on his wicked grinning face while you tried to ride for the portal before it closed itself. A wasted effort. For the portal closed before you were even close enough. The clouds were grey with the light shimmer of lightning amongst the dark sky. Rain came falling down Domino City. "Ha . . . Ah hah . . . AH HAHA HAHA HA HA!!!!" Paradox ran a hand through his hair. He saw his other arm was back in place. 'It must have come back because she only tore it off in that time tunnel. Since it was only torn off there, it doesn't have any effect outside of it.' He could still feel Selene's injury on his arm though. Meaning the princesses fatal wound she inflicted on him was still. Paradox would rather have that injury than no arm at all. He faced up to the sky with his cynical laughter. Letting the raindrops trickle down his face. Taking in his glorious victory. Allowing the rain to wash away all the stress you built up in this sadistic man. Paradox was in the courtyard as the same before. Except there was no one in sight of this tournament being held by Pegasus. He disregarded that with the fact that he managed to trap you in between time and space. Paradox turned his duel runner around, revving it up, and was about to make his getaway to find Pegasus and Yugi. When he heard something sharp pierce something behind him. He slowly turned to look over his shoulder.

To his horror he saw a golden blade piercing the freaking air. Slicing it down in half. Having a long rainbow cut line. The blade was drawn back. There was a long eerie silence after. Strikes and claps of lightning made the tension between the bizarre cut and Paradox more unsettling to him. He rode his duel runner around to face the bizarre cut. He flinched with a sharp inhale leaving his lips. Staring at the sight of two hands emerging in between the rainbow colored lines. Tearing them apart with all their might. He shuddered under his breath seeing that you were the one forcing your way through. You tore the dimension wide enough and you used your whip sword to grab hold of your duel runner and threw it at Paradox. Paradox quickly swerved, dodging the vehicle you threw. Coming to a stop once he averted the deadly hit. Steering his eyes towards the tear in this dimension . . . Only seeing it was sealed shut . . . You were nowhere to be seen . . . 'A distraction!' Paradox clicked the tactic you used. The same thing he used to trap you . . . Except . . . He was the one trapped this time . . .

Paradox saw the light golden glow tint on his duel runners screen. He quickly rode forward. Hissing through his teeth when he got only a large scratch on his back from the tip of your dagger. It seeped through his shirt that spread due to the rain. Paradox rode a good enough distance and turned around in his duel runner. He panted. Seeing you were still standing with your unusual duel disk on one arm and your acursing dagger in your other hand. Your duel runner was casted aside on the ground behind you. It was not ruined completely. It was fixable. The very vehicle you built from scratch . . . The one that has been with you through everything . . . It brought you and Jane to the time period of your loved one, the duel runner that was the central reason you got to befriend Mai, the duel runner that helped Mai cope when you were gone, the duel runner that gave it its entirety to stop Paradox . . . Has finally given out . . . Without any recharge or juice . . . It was no longer usable . . . At the moment at least. "I am only changing the future's doomed fate! So what if some people die on the way? They at least won't ever have to live in a world where the Duel Monsters game ruined their lives! The game is the reason why the world's future is in ruins! " He held his hand out towards you "INSTEAD OF FIGHTING ME!! YOU SHOULD BE HELPING ME!! HELP SAVE YOUR LOVED ONES BY JOINING FORCES WITH ME!!!" Paradox shouted at you.

Your head was hung low. Your face was unseen. Only shadowed. "The future you speak of is not the one I fought and lost a friend for . . . The future I know is not doomed . . . That future is bright . . . I know because I saw it . . . I . . . Lived in it . . ." You gripped your dagger ". . . It . . . was . . . A peaceful future . . ." You grit your teeth ". . . Until YOU ruined . . . Everything . . . My friend and I fought for . . ." Your tears burned down your cheeks from the eyes that were enraged by this man who claims he was righteous. Stinging with the rain drops that fell over the area. "You killed my friends in that future . . . You killed my friends in this time period . . ." Paradox scooted further and you only inched closer ". . .You . . . Killed . . . The man . . . I . . . Loved . . ." You choked up from mentioning Yami. Having to admit it out loud in the open made your heart ache. You take out the bloody broken stud bracelet band of Yugi's and Yami's. Holding it tightly in your other hand. You shakily exhale. "AFTER TAKING EVERYTHING I EVER LOVED!!! AFTER TAKING EVERYTHING I EVER CARED ABOUT!!! HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR GENOCIDAL CAUSE?!" Lightning struck behind you. Your striking glare upon him made him shiver down his spine. Paradox could have sworn your right eye glowed a frightening yellow from the strike of lightning. Your left eye was open and blood was glossed over your eye. Made you look even more frightening. It was painful but you endured the pain. You even teared up blood from that eye.

Although you received your injuries in the tunnel of time, they didn't heal like his arm. It was because your injuries were from the tunnel itself was the reason why you were not healed unlike Paradox.

You held your dagger out to the side only for nothing to happen 'What the hell?' You side glance at your millennium dagger 'Nothing is happening. I can't feel any power within it. It's like it's just an ordinary dagger.' You silently gasp 'How is that even possible?! Why here!? Why now?!' You glanced back at Paradox. "Damn it. I can't kill him." You cursed under your breath. You shoved your millennium dagger in the waistband of the back of your shorts. Paradox snickers when you put your dagger away "Looks like you cannot use your dagger anymore. How unfortunate for you but fortunate for me!" Paradox snickers to himself. Finding the item being of no use to you against him gave him an advantage. "I may not be able to kill you with my dagger . . . But . . ." You activate your duel gazer and duel disk. "I WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!" You fiercely declared. "WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO FIGHT?! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FIGHT FOR!! YOU SAID IT YOURSELF!! EVERYONE YOU CARED AND LOVED IS GONE NOW!! WHAT IS DRIVING YOU STILL?!" Paradox couldn't see why you kept fighting. Paradox couldn't see why you were so against his quest for "saving" this world from its "doom". The fact that you were still willing to keep going despite all your injuries; it was that very fact he was amazed by you. It is why he wanted you to fight alongside him in his cause. "BECAUSE I STILL BELIEVE!!! BECAUSE I STILL HOPE!!! THAT THERE IS A CHANCE TO SAVE EVERYONE!!!" You recite the very words Kari's "AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY DAMN WILLPOWER TO BRING THEM ALL BACK!!!" You drew a card "NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!!!" You boldly yelled back at him. Risking it all even though there was no guarantee things will end up that way. There was only one way to find out. You had to fight him. You were going to fight him even if this did end with no resolve.

At least you get to kill this mother fucker either way.

Paradox activated his duel disk with a scoff "A DUEL WITH YOU IS POINTLESS!!! I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!" Paradox shouted, glaring back at you. Angry for you not seeing his point of view. Angry that you weren't willing to help his cause for the world's peace. He only had a chance against you in this fight because you didn't have the power to wield the millennium dagger. Paradox realizes now that you were only showing mercy in your previous duel. He knew deep down that if had gone against you in a duel again and if you still possessed the power of your dagger . . . Had you used it in your previous duel . . . Had you dueled him in the tunnel with your dagger . . . He would be very much dead. It was a miracle that he was still here honestly.

"BY ALL FUCKING MEANS GO AHEAD AND TRY!!!!" You play two cards. In an ordinary duel you wouldn't be able to summon them normally. Though this wasn't going to be a regular duel or any type. It was going to be a battle to the death with duel monsters. All logic and reason was thrown out the window at this point. There was no point to do either anymore. Shining Friendship rose up to the field "Seriously that little thing again?" Paradox scoffed from seeing the fairy type duel monster being the one he was facing. 'I am scared . . . Not of the possibility of not making out of this fight . . . I am scared I will fail you all again . . . So please . . . Everyone . . . I ask you all to shine my way to victory!' You narrow your eyes at Paradox. Holding Yugi's and Yami's band tightly in the hand of the arm you wore your duel disk on. Letting it give you more confidence and strength just like Tea's card was giving you. "GO!!! TAKE THAT MAN OUT OF OUR UNIVERSE!!!" You yell out your orders to eradicate Paradox. The creature firmly nodded. Flying quickly at Paradox. Paradox rolled his eyes and laid down a card "Red-Eyes take down this stupid fairy." Shining Friendship's attack was unsuccessful "Stupid move on your part." Paradox sighs as your creature did little fists at Red-Eyes. Not landing a single hit on the dragon. Red-Eyes had 2,400 attack and 2,000 in defense. He looked at you in boredom.

You smirk "Who said I sent my fairy in this fight alone?" You smirk. Paradox's eyes widened when he heard your remark. He quickly looked back at Shining Friendship. They flew up as a voracious chimera with white wings plunged down from the sky and pushed down Red-Eyes into the concrete floor. Making the ground shake from their tussle. The chimera had a blonde mane which covered this beast's eyes. Having a half white and black body that matched its same color schemed feathery wings which were 2 sets. One was white and the other was black. Golden winged cuffs around its legs. Piercing both heads of this fierce beast's horns into the dragon's skin. 'What kind of monster is that?!' Paradox thought in a panic. "Meet my Chimera, the Master of Beasts!!! Try and take him down!! He has 3,000 attack and defense points!!" Paradox's mouth was agape. Watching Joey's dragon shatter into pieces since it was lower than Red-Eyes. The level 9 chimera duel monster roared in victory. Paradox summoned Blue-Eyes and Rainbow Dragon. Setting this battle up to be an endless one. "DAMN YOOOU!!!!! ATTACK!!! ATTACK!!! ATTACK!!! ATAAAACK!!!" Paradox screamed out his orders. Wanting this fight to end. Wanting you just to drop dead. "SCREW YOOOOOU!!!!!!" You drew two other cards with Shining Friendship back beside you. Playing Kite's XYZ monster, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon alongside your synchro monster Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier. All your dragons went to fight by Chimera's side. Roaring their battle cries in sync with your own.

The rain may have stopped for this battle but this fight was just beginning.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I was writing this while binge watching Lord of the Rings (Extended Edition) (for like the 50 billionth time). I also watched Given in dub too beforehand (I've seen everything of this anime in sub).

I was on a binge watch rollercoaster lol.

Fun Fact: Frodo's/Bilbo's sword "Sting" is what inspired me to have the readers/your millennium dagger glow whenever it senses danger. Since Frodo's/Bilbo's sword glows a pretty blue whenever it senses Orcs are near.

My binge watching is why this was late being published but it's out! Hope you enjoyed these 2 chapters! 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

66.1K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...
25.5K 1K 15
Yami Atem, a once cruel and heartless king, was obsessed with power and therefore, only cared for himself. However, because of his cold heart and sel...
38.9K 1.3K 16
{Complete!} It has been three months since the Ceremonial Duel, but to Yuugi it felt like years. The love of his life was gone from his life and all...
86.9K 2.2K 32
*All images are paid commissions created by the artist Less_End. Please do not copy or use in your own work* A turn here. A turn there. No wait! Don'...