The Queen of Night

By mehshanaya

I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King o... More

Disclaimer
The King and Queen
The Tainting of Innocence
The Coronation of King
The Dream of Queen
The Deal of Eight Nights
The Eighth Night
The Jasmine Flower Bracelet
The Claim of King
The Queen's Oath
The New Moon Night
The Fragments of Night
The Waxing Crescent Moon Night
The Waning Crescent Moon Night
The Opening of Chain
The Wrong Judgement
The Little Moment
The Taste of Intoxication
The Dangerous Demand
The Letter of Happiness
The Dangerous Step
The Witch of His
The Dream Come True
The Trap of the King
The Unwanted Touch
The Strange Things
Awards
The Words Sharper than Knife
The Queen doesn't needs a King
The Raat Rani
The Queen in the Cage
The Queen can't step Outside
The Queen step out the Territory
The False Accusation
The Ring of Queen
The Wrong Decision
The Challenge of Queen
The Deal of Ten Days
The Right of the King
The Play with the Fire
The Coldness of Night
The Pain of Queen
The Last Task
The King let his Queen go
Author Note
Author's Note
Questions
The Queen came for Revenge
The Magic of Raat Rani
The First Move
The Wish of Queen
The Queen under Intoxication
The Queen never Losses
The Queen's Condition
The King's Care
The Queen's Stubbornness
The Waxing Gibbous Moon Night
The Frenemy
The Devious Move
The Full Moon
The Revenge of Queen
The Last Quarter Half Moon
The Amavas
The King of Underworld
The Clandestine Intensions
The Deadliest Lie
The Tit for Tat move of Queen
The Red Sky
The Deep Emotions
The Concealed Truth
The Undisguished Truth
The Blood Red Colour
The Promise of Queen
The Piercing Words
The Confession of Truth
The Justice Served
The Queen of Amogh

The Aphrodisiac Fragrance

3.9K 370 219
By mehshanaya

¶ Chapter | Twenty Four
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Morning

Jasmine
~~~~~

Finally, today is Monday.

Well it's not like my Sunday didn't go well in fact it went nice I don't even know where my whole day passed with my phone.

I stand in front of the mirror and picked up khol applied it to the waterline of my eyes and applied makeup. I tucked my hair behind my ear and look myself in the mirror and an idea come.

I picked up my brand new Iphone and took a selfie as Iphone users take.

£ Inside Car

I was randomly scrolling my phone when an idea come to my mind and I open google maps. I knitted my eyebrows when it shows an error. I try again but still the same. I lean back on the seat, taping the phone lightly against my chin.

Why it is not working?

It's been days since I go out. I remember the way from outside of the huge iron door to my office but the way between the mansion and huge iron I still wasn't able to figure it out because the windows are locked till we reached that huge door but I tried to remember the turns but that doesn't help because it feels every day we go there with a new way.

I sigh. Why I'm thinking about this as long as I able to go out? I should be thinking about how to hide the phone from Sriti or else she will ask for the party. Already she said I'm khanjoos because I own a sedan, I have a driver and now an Iphone but I can't give a party to her.

^^^^^

£ Office

Amogh walked towards his office, his footsteps altered his men and they greeted him bowing their heads.

He entered his office and went towards his chair and sat down and Yug come up to his side.

" News?" He raises his brow.

" Boss " Yug gave him the tablet which he was holding " from yesterday she called her Sister, watch movies, shows, downloaded many songs and in morning clicked some photos." Amogh opens the photo of Jasmine.

" What about her conversation with her Sister?" Amogh asked, his eyes still don't leave the photo of Jasmine. She was smiling, he never saw her smiling, her eyes shined, her mouth curved up and her teeth visible.

" Nothing suspicious consists of did you eat? Did Mother eat? Are you fine? That's it".

Is she that intelligent?

His brows pulled together and he pulled back his lower lip in his mouth and placed his teeth on it.

Did she get to know about this?

The thoughts were running in his mind when suddenly a notification come and his lips curved into a smirk.

Searched google maps.

Not that intelligent.

" Kinti bhi koshish kyu na kar lo jane toh me kabhi nahi dunga" he turns off the tablet and slide it onto the desk before resting back on the chair and looking at Yug.

{Do anything but I'll never let you leave}

" Vipers are coming today"

" Yes, Boss all the preparation is done everything is secure..."

" Remove the security" Amogh sat up straight and put his elbows on the desk.

" But Boss they are...sort of our enemies our business is not good with them" Yug tried to explain.

" You think I don't know this" he looks up at him, raising his brow. Yug moves his head down.

" They are coming to see our strength" he gets up from the chair and walks towards the huge glass wall from which his territory is visible.

" Asked more than half of our men to hide around the territory and arrange a huge party today make sure all types of liquors are there and call him and asked him to send his nymphs which he was talking about."

" Yes, Boss" Yug nodded and went from there.

^^^^^^

£ Afternoon

£ Outside

I love my job don't get me wrong but looking at land, making a proper details file of it, measuring it, etc in harsh sunrays is not easy.

I place my hand above my eyes to shield them from sunrays and look for the person who is standing with a measuring tape.

" Madam it's..."

" Did you write that Sriti?" I asked turning towards her, she nodded writing it in the file.

" Alright, everything is done?" I asked, Sirti and all the other employees nodded.

" Ok put a board or write somewhere this land is under government and soon the construction of the hospital starts here," I said and an employee nodded and went.

He and another employee was placing the board on the roadside when someone come and start shouting.

" What is happening there?" I heard Sriti mumble.

" Let's go" We went there.

" Madam aap hi bataiye ki ab yeh zameen sarkar ki hai" the men with us one of them said.

{Madam told him that now this place come under government}

" Aree aise kaise Sarkar ki hai" the person shouted.

{ How it is government?}

" Do you wanna see papers?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest. I signalled by my hand and Sriti showed him the legal papers.

" Madam yeh jagah na humare Vidhayak shahab ko chaiye aisa nahi ho sakta ki kuch le deke ho jaye?" He suggested, I raise my eyebrows and smiled and he smiled back.

{ Madam our MLA wants this area. Do something by taking some money}

" You know you're trying to bribe an honest employee, do you know you can get punished?"

" Aree Madam ....." He didn't complete as someone slap him so hard he fell on the ground and I got shocked then look at the person who slapped him.

The person middle aged person was wearing a white kurta and some men were behind him.

" Namaste Madam," he said to me, and I greeted him back.

{ Greetings}

" Jii yeh Vidhayak Baldev Singh ji hai" one of his men introduced him.

" Toh apko yeh zameen chaiye?"

{ You wants this area}

" Jii nahi not anymore actually I wanted this for..."

{ No}

Making a luxurious mansion for himself.

" Ji nahi ap galat soch rahi hai I wanted this for making a hospital so the person who lives nearby village can come to here but now the government itself doing it," he said smiling, I blinked not understanding how he read my mind, he chuckled seeing my expression.

{ No you are thinking wrong}

" This is not your fault anyone in your place will think the same"

I hummed.

" Ask for forgiveness" he scolds the man looking down at him.

" Please forgive me" he joins his hands.

" It's fine. Let's go it's almost evening "I turned and said to my team.

" Are aise kaise Madam. You come here first time and did so much for my village it's my pleasure if I will able to do something" he requested.

" There is no need. Vaise bhi shaam ho rahi hai" I said but he had already asked his one man to go saying " Ja madam ke liye cold drink leke aa."

{ It's evening already}

----

£ Evening

" Madam next time I will show my home," Baldev said and we all get up to leave.

" Ji jarur" I smiled and walk from there.

{ Sure}

" He was nice" Sriti said.

" You shouldn't trust someone so quickly" my gaze fell on something and a huge smile come on my face I run towards there.

I stop and take and inhale deeply and the scent of Jasmine flowers invaded my senses making me feel light and stress-free. I pluck on the flower and admire it before raising my hand and putting it in my hair but someone grabbed my hand.

" You shouldn't put it in your hair," Sriti said seriously and I look at her questiongly.

" Meri Dadi kehti hai Chameli ke phool balo me lagane se..." I raise my brows curiously, she looks here and there then moves closer "it enhances sexual desire" she whispered, I pressed my lips tightly but couldn't control myself and burst into laughter.

{ My grandmother used to say}

" Kya! " I chuckled.

{ What!}

" It's true"

" It's not, you know I'm putting the flower in my hair since childhood " I put the flower in my hair and move towards the car.

" Or aj tak meri koi desire visire nahi badi in fact I hate male touch or agar aisa hi hota toh gulab ki mehek se kya hota hai"

{ My desires didn't increased and it something like this happens then what happened by rose's fragrance}

" It's more of a romantic smell but Jasmine flower has aphrodisiac fragrance"

Bapre itna bhari bharkam word.

" Do you think I'm Aphrodisiac because my name is also Jasmine?" I asked as a joke, she look at me seriously.

" Of course, that's why I suggest you remove the flower" she is still on that. I rolled my eyes and sat inside the car.

^^^^^^^

£ In a Dark Room

A person opens a whisky bottle and pours a few drops of little into it by a tiny glass bottle and closes it again.

" Now we will see how someone saves you Mafia King" he chuckled.

" Boss gave us to mix this in something of his things but what is this? Poison?" The person who is with him asked.

" Slow poison" the person raises the bottle and smirks looking at the tiny bottle with contains transparent liquid.

" But won't his men get to know about this? The bottles will be tested" the other one asked, the other one looked at him and shakes his head.

" No, because this is not a chemical or a drug it's a natural element aphrodisiac which enhances the sexual desire of a person if someone asks just say it's a Jasmine scented whiskey"

" But what if he drank from another bottle?"

" That's was Gulab's work our work is done here" he shrugged.

" But what if he didn't drink from her?"

" Is anyone able to resist Gulab?" He asked with a smirk and the other one shakes his head.

" Just once Amogh will drink it then Gulab will do her work and..."

" Boss work will happen and we will get rich" the other one completed.

" Now let's put it " both of them hurriedly put the bottle in the box and pack it.

^^^^^^^

£ Night

Jasmine
~~~~~

The car stopped and I come out of it and knitted my brows in confusion when I saw so many cars parked there. I raise my hand remove the flower from my hair and let it fall on the ground.

He doesn't like the fragrance of Jasmine.

I move towards the door and again got confused because the mansion door is always open.

Is today something?

I place my hands on the door and put force on it, it was very heavy but I'm able to open it. There is dark inside, so dark that I can't even see what is in front of me.

Is everything fine?

" Aj ki mehfil bannane aa rahi hai humari Gulab" an announcement happened and suddenly a light focused on someone who is standing in middle.

{ To make this night our Gulab is coming}

A girl is standing there wearing a red colour dress, a crop top with a deep neck and a skirt with a slit but I'm not able to see her face because she was covering it with her arms.

The dim lights turn on and music starts and the see start moving. She turned and removed her arms her back facing me but I can see who was sitting in front of her on his throne.

Maqtool jigar
Qaatil hai nazar
Ik mehjabin
Ik noor-e-nabi

She again turned and my eyes got widened as she move her hand under her eyes. She has blue eyes I have never seen someone with blue eyes and she is beautiful too, just like a rose.

There are other girls around her wearing white dresses but the men's eyes didn't leave her but I feel someone gaze at me. I look around but then I look in front and our gazes meet I diverted my gaze and look at her. She moves around twirling and grabbing a liquor bottle.

Mir ka koi
Sher suna ke
Ghoont laga ke jaam ka

She moves and sits on his lap, I knitted my eyebrows someone gave her the glass and she pours the liquor into it and moves it to his mouth. He gulp it down in one go and I saw his hand on her thigh which got exposed from her sitting position but his eyes are still on me.

Disgusting.

I understand what is happening here and I'm not interested in standing here and watching. I made my way upstairs moving towards the room.

£ Room

I close my door and the sound of loud music stops. I walk towards the vanity.

Every man is the same. No matter if he is normal or Mafia King. All of them are disgusting. Champa was saying he is nothing like my father. Huh, now, should I send her a video to her proving her wrong? Why did he marry me when he have so many girls in his life? Get married to one of them. Why did he ruin my life?

I take off my earing and throw them on the vanity.

One minute, why I'm getting so angry? Isn't it, It's nice? Matlab is acchi baat toh koi ho hi nahi sakti na. He got someone else now she will occupy his thoughts and gradually he will forget about me and then...

{ Nothing can be better than that}

A huge smile comes on my face.

He will let me go.

Or me ajad ho jaugi.

{ And I will get freedom}

Now I also feel like dancing.

" Afgan jalegi mashook faregi, ghayal hai tera diwana" I bang my fist lightly against my chest with an hurt expression.

" Bandook dikha dikha ke kya pyar karegi.
Chehra bhi kabhi dikhana bhai wah bhai wah " I put over my dupatta as a veil and then throw it back revealing my face.

" Bahi wahhhh"

" Bahi wahhh" I turned jumping a little and open my eyes and I froze, my smile dropped and my breathing stopped. I want to run away and hide but I'm not even able to breathe.

I turned and my stomach flipped and a shiver run through my body leaving me terrified. The sound of his footsteps echoes in the silent room. I raise my eyelashes and look at him in the reflection.

He looks like a predator moving slowly teasing his prey that her death is coming gradually towards her. His midnight black eyes didn't leave me as if keeping an eye on my every move. I feel my head spin and I grabbed the vanity table for support, closing my eyes.

I feel his presence close to me and I shivered and goosebumps come all over my arm. I squeezed my eyes tightly when I feel him coming closer to my neck and goosebumps come over it too and my breathing got uneven. I feel his hand grab my hair and move them from my back to my front.

He moves closer I can feel his warmth on my back. I feel the tip of his nose over the side of my neck, his hand move the way from my shoulder to down I feel his rough palm on my arm and then he suddenly put his hand over my belly and pulled me flush against him, pressing his nose against my neck he groaned loudly and I tightened my grip on my table.

Then he slowly leave me and took a step back and I took a breath in relief.

In a flash, he fisted my hair and turned me crashing his lips on mine.

___________________________

Happy Friendship day.

130+ votes.

So how was it?

Chameli ke phoolo ne apna kaam kar diya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
96.6K 4.7K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
929K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...