Hate You With Love || MAFIA AU

Від eatinmochis

He's her kidnapper - a threat to her life. Or, is he her saviour in disguise? --- "I'd always imagined you as... Більше

Playlist
Chapter 1:: Foolishness
Chapter 2:: Hatred
Chapter 3:: Possibilities
Chapter 4:: Ridiculous...
Chapter 5:: Agony
Chapter 6:: Azure
Chapter 7:: Shoulder
Chapter 8:: Adamant
Chapter 9:: Deserved
Chapter 10:: Something
Chapter 11:: Harsh
Chapter 12:: Devotion
Chapter 13:: Nothing
Chapter 14:: A pawn
Chapter 15:: Broken
Chapter 16:: Remember?
Chapter 17:: Goodness!
Chapter 18:: Cold
Chapter 19:: Trust
Chapter 20:: Run away
Chapter 21:: Safe
Chapter 22:: Belong
Chapter 23:: Sorry
Chapter 24:: Perfect!
Chapter 25:: Mystery
Chapter 26:: Forgiveness
Chapter 27:: It's alright
Chapter 28:: Abandoned
Chapter 29:: Against
Chapter 30:: Smart
Chapter 31:: Hearts
Chapter 33:: Crack
Chapter 34:: Pillar
Chapter 34-B:: I hate you
Chapter 35:: Fall
Chapter 36:: Promise
Chapter 37:: Regret
Chapter 38:: Kill
Chapter 40:: It's over
Chapter 41:: I love you
Finale:: Hate you with love

Chapter 39:: Wrong ones

551 56 1
Від eatinmochis

Author's POV: 

"You'll kill me?! Nice joke." Joel laughed out loud as you pressed the gun deeper into his stomach making him hiss.
"You can't. You'll never be able to." He spoke, smirking. You glared at him as he grabbed your wrists, twisting them and making you scream in pain. God, that hurt.

"Don't tell me you'd be the idiot who kills someone for her lover? That's cheesy!" He said, scoffing. You winced in pain as tears left your eyes. He left your wrist and said, "You know, what? My mind's changed. I should just kill you. What could your uncle possibly do to me? He'd just shrug it off like he did while killing your father." 
Your head shot up as soon as those words left Joel's mouth. He smirked and said, "Killing your father was a piece of cake for them... killing you is nothing. For a father, who's holding a gun next to his son's head, Kim is surely not a human." 

You looked beside you to hear gunshots. Taehyung was there, you wanted to go to him, to see him. You wanted to make sure they were safe. But here, you were the one unsafe. 
"You're pitiful." You let out a breathless sentence, tears leaving your eyes. He frowned, glaring at you.
"You're trying to break me but... it's you who's pitiful. Like him..." You pointed in the direction of Kim who was shooting someone mercilessly. It was probably a man from Taehyung's team. 
"He might've gotten lots of money but... he failed. He failed as a human, you aren't calling him a human when you work for him. He failed as an uncle, as a father... he's a failure. And that's what's pitiful." 
"Power can rest within anyone's hands but... love and respect are not given to just anyone. You have to earn it. Like his son did." You smiled a little, looking at them. You couldn't see a clear view of the fight. But still, the left side could be seen from the alley.

"And you trying to assault me here is also pitiful. Because there's no way you'd gain any respect from that. This is why he was the favourite. Because... he was the one who knew how to earn it. Maybe he didn't want it or maybe his power was different but he knew how to earn the respect and love he deserved which you didn't. That's why, even right now, I can't help saying that I respect him. I respect him for being a human despite being surrounded by such animals like you all. And I love him even more for fighting for what's right, despite you all being the total opposite." You said. Joel stared at you, his eyes turning darker.
"You bring death upon yourself." He said, his hands raising in the air making your eyes widen. But before he could hit you, you kicked him in the balls, making him groan as he backed away.

You quickly picked up the gun from the floor and pointed it at him. Your hands were shaking. You tried backing away but he cautiously took out his pocket knife. And before you knew it, your scream echoed around the area. 
He threw it in the air and it hit your forehead. But thankfully, it fell, brushing your forehead. The blood was dripping down your face as you were shaking. He was about to get you but before he could, you saw him being thrown over. 

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Jo asked, running towards you. You groaned, crouching down. 
"Shit!" Jo almost shouted, holding your arms, taking a look at your face.
"Your face... shit." He looked almost like he was about to cry. Were you looking that horrible? A knife being brushed roughly against your forehead would hurt like hell and might've looked 1000 times worse. But who knew? 

You were scared. You were crying. The blood was in your eyes. 
"You... God." He sighed, hugging you tightly. You were crying loudly. You heard a loud gunshot and flinched. Jo had shot someone. It had to be Joel. 
"You have to be safe, oh no! Hey, Mr Kim is still fighting your uncle and his father. God... the police are not coming yet." 

"Go fight.." You said. He nodded and said, "Thank god I noticed you. He'd be ripped into pieces if Mr Kim saw this. He's shot in the arm... I'll have to go."
"Him?"
You asked. Jo nodded and said, "This isn't going easy. We were supposed to flee to Korea and then expose the evidence. Maybe... we have a change of plans." 
You were feeling almost dizzy due to all the pain in your forehead. Jo helped you lean against the car and dragged Joel who was shot, out of there. Joel would get seriously injured now. You knew it. And he deserved it. 

You took the piece of cloth which Jo had torn off his shirt to give you and wrapped it around your head, wiping your eyes which were covered in blood. You were in such a mess right now. 

Taehyung stood in front of Kim and Lee as they were glaring at the raven-haired man in front of them.
"You b*stard. This won't end well for you." Kim spoke as Taehyung scoffed saying, "That's what should apply to you." 
They were pointing their guns at each other but their attention was diverted as Jo threw Joel in front of them. He groaned in pain. Jo glared at him. Taehyung frowned and looked at Jo who said, "He... did something unbelievable, sir." 
Taehyung's jaw tightened as he stared at Jo, frowning. 
"What did you do?" He asked Joel who groaned. 

"Joel?! Why are you so injured?!" Your uncle asked, confused. Joel was screaming in pain as Taehyung stepped on his hands, glaring at him.
"What. did. you. do?" His voice was stern.
"Leave him, Kim!" Taehyung's father spoke as Taehyung looked up, scoffing. 
"Why should I? This is a fight, isn't it? People will die, just as you always wanted." 
"I... god, you all are s-sick!"
Joel shouted. 

"She respects you? Loves you? Bullshit... I w-was gonna do so much worse to her if... she wasn't so brave. That little wen- AH!" Before Joel could continue, he was shot, right in his thighs. Jo's eyes widened as everyone went quiet. The men were all lying here and there, almost dead. The only ones were the old men and Taehyung, Jo and Joel. 
Taehyung shot his other thigh making him scream.
"Sir! You can't kill him!" Jo spoke, trying to stop Taehyung who said, "I won't."

His face was hardened, and his jaw tightened. Jo gasped a little seeing Taehyung's eyes. He was raging. He was about to kill Joel right there if he could but he didn't.
"There are worse punishments than dying," Taehyung spoke, scoffing. But suddenly, some more men started coming in making Taehyung and Jo's eyes widen. They were Kim's men. 
He had the backup that Taehyung and Jo didn't. 

"Hand over the files or you'll die," Kim said. Taehyung scoffed and said, "In your dreams." 
"Taehyung, do you think you'll go out of this alive if you hand over the files?"
Lee spoke.
"Oh, I sure will."
"Neither you nor that hostage of yours will survive. So, give up." 
"I won't." 

The older man sighed as Kim said, "That's the only thing left. Kill them. All of them."
"We can't kill Y/N!"
Lee clarified but Kim said, "Why do you think Joel was with her? Because she... is on their side. And a traitor is a traitor no matter what they did. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like father, like daughter. Traitors." 
Taehyung's jaw tightened as he said, "Do not say a word about people you've hurt. You're the traitors."
"Oh, sure."
Kim scoffed, smirking. Joel was almost unconscious. He was in pain and nobody cared about that right now. 

The men were all pointing their guns toward Taehyung and Jo who were standing with their backs to each other. 
"Jo," Taehyung spoke.
"We'll get out of here safe."
"We will, sir."

"Shoot!" Kim's voice echoed around the vast open area as the men started shooting in their direction. Both Taehyung and Jo were trying to judge their bullets and knocked down a few men. Kim and Lee were also shooting. They were 2 and there were 10 men around them.

But their skills weren't a joke. Jo shot down 2 men at once. Only 3 men left along with the old guys. Taehyung shot a man and was now dodging bullets.
"Jo, hide and shoot!" Taehyung instructed as Jo nodded. He was hiding now. And the gunfight continued. 
But everyone's world halted as soon as two men came in saying, "Sir, we found her." 

Taehyung looked in the direction of the men to see them dragging you with them.
"Leave me, god!" You screamed. Taehyung stared at you, his face losing all colour. Your face was covered in blood.
"Oh my..." Lee gasped, gulping. Kim stared at you and sighed. 
"Gosh... what a mess this is." He rolled his eyes. He noticed how Taehyung was absorbed. A smirk appeared on his face as he said to Lee, "Shoot both of them." 
Kim pointed the gun toward Taehyung who seemed to go to another world. He was shocked to see you in this state. He was about to shoot the men but Jo's voice echoed, "Sir! Move!" 

But before Taehyung could look away and move, a loud gunshot was heard. You stared at him, totally shocked. Jo gulped. Kim had just shot Taehyung. 
Taehyung looked at Kim, a sort of unreadable expression in his eyes. Lee took the chance and went towards Taehyung—who was on the ground, groaning—and put a gun near his head. 
"Uncle stop!" You screamed. Jo gasped and pointed his gun at the men holding you.
"Leave her!" He said. He had to save you first and then fight the others. It was a mess now. Only 3 of you while they had men around them, they were in power right now. 

"Leave him!" You screamed, your cries becoming louder. You were going crazy right now, this was crazy. In no way could you let him kill him too. He had killed your father once and now him, that would be impossible. 
"God.." Taehyung groaned and kicked your uncle who fell, groaning. Kim walked towards them and taking the chance, Jo shot the two men around her catching their attention. Kim immediately shot Jo who fell. You groaned, kicking the injured men as you quickly grabbed the gun from one of the passed-out men's hands. 

Pointing it towards Kim, you said, "Stop it..." 
"How dare you, little wench-"
He was speaking but you cut him off saying, "STOP! STOP IT! JUST SURRENDER! STOP THIS! YOU HAVE TO STOP! YOU WILL NEVER WIN!" 
Your voice was so loud, your head was hurting a lot now due to screaming and maybe you were bleeding even more but it was nothing compared to the way your heart was hurting.
"You've killed my parents. You took away my rights. You took away your son's rights. You tortured everyone here!" You said to Kim who looked at you in disbelief.
"And you.. You betrayed me! You were like a father figure to me! Why did you ever decide to keep me if you had killed my father?! You son of bitches! You motherf*cking fakers! Liars! You all deserve death! Not my parents! YOU WERE THE WRONG ONES!" 

You were crying miserably, pointing your gun at them. 
"You won't shoot," Lee spoke, his face looking a little sad. You shook your head, "I.. will." 
Your eyes locked with the raven-haired man who stared at you. You looked at him, your eyes wavering. He frowned a little but then realized what you were doing. You were distracting them, just the way they distracted him. 

Taking the chance, Taehyung kicked Lee hard as he fell, groaning. He snatched the gun from him and pointed it at Lee saying, "Stop."
"God!"
Kim screamed and was about to shoot Taehyung but before he could, he fell to the ground because he was shot. 

Everyone's eyes widened. You shot him. 

You shot Kim. It was a wrong shot, it hit his thigh and nothing more. He groaned and glared at you but before he could do anything, you all heard sirens. 

"Guys, hopefully, I'm not late!" A familiar voice echoed around the empty area. You all looked in the direction of the voice to see Tom standing there, in front of a police car. They arrived. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Cordolium Від Avery

Фанфіки

132K 4K 39
Nesta Marooz had many secrets. None which she was willing to share. But secrets have a way of worming their way out of staying secrets. Kaz Brekker a...
38.2K 2.1K 44
Two persons exactly the opposite in everything, gets destined to be with each other but one thing is common they both are Mafias. Here Taehyung tries...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
44.3K 3K 32
Draco & Harryကိုချစ်လို့​ရေးတဲ့ fanficition​လေးပါ jkရဲ့ characterကိုဖျက်စီးလိုစိတ်လုံးဝမရှိပါဖူး​နော်... harry potter movie versionကိုမှ drarry versi...