what i want//steve harrington

Autorstwa whateverdude_05

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 16 year old Jamie Henderson has a lot of tension with her ex, Steve Harrington. She wants nothing to... Więcej

CAST
SEASON 1
001: Will Byers
002: The Party
003: The Photos
004: The Darkroom
005: The Tree
007: The Walkie
008: Reunion
009: The Bathtub
010: Monster Hunting
011: Aftermath
SEASON 2
012: The New Guy
013: The Party
014: No more Sunshine
015: Apologies
016: Dart
017: Junkyard
018: Confused
019: Interrogation
020: The Bench Team
021: Tunnels
021: The Snow Ball
SEASON 3
022: Russians?
VALENTINES SPECIAL
023: Spycraft
024: The Vents
025: The Elevator
026: Caught
027: Trapped
028: Bathroom
029: Rescued
030: Trouble
031: The Battle of Starcourt
UPDATE
032: Grief

006: The Fight

58 3 0
Autorstwa whateverdude_05

*A/N*

Just an FYI before going into this chapter, there is talk about SA and SH. Proceed with caution!

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ What I Want ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ 

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Jamie's leg was bleeding, the cut didn't seem too deep but it still hurt. She wrapped some cloth around it until she could treat it properly. Jonathan was worried for his best friend and Nancy was traumatized. Who wouldn't be? 

"Jamie, I'll drop Nancy off at her place and I'll stay with you," Jonathan said.

"No, Jonathan look at her. Nancy needs someone with her tonight." 

Jonathan looked at how shaken up Nancy was.

"You're right...but what about you?"

"I'll be fine, just drop me off."

"Alright then."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Jonathan drove away and Jamie limped into her house. The first thought that came to her head was a shower. She was covered in that awful slime stuff, dirt, and bleeding. She grabbed towels, and the first aid kit and locked the bathroom door. She hopped in the shower and she saw that awful monster again. Her eyes widened but she told herself that it wasn't real. She got out and dried off. Then she started fixing her leg; she poured disinfected on the wound and it stung so bad. After she wrapped it up and called it a night. She fell asleep and then had a nightmare of that monster again. She jolted awake.

"This is going to be a long night."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The next morning she was woken up to the phone ringing. She got up and answered. 

"Hello?" 

"Jamie! It's Jonathan. Meet us at the guns and trap store."

"Okay-" The line disconnected. "Good morning to you too."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

When she got there Jonathan caught her up on Nancy's theory of the monster being attracted to blood. They started going around the store grabbing whatever seemed fit for monster slaying. Once they got what seemed like enough, they started to unload on the counter. The storekeeper was confused.

"And I'll have four boxes of the .38s," Jonathan said. 

The storekeeper turned around, grabbed the boxes, set them on the counter, and asked, "What you kids doin' with all this?"

All three kids looked at each other. 

"Monster hunting," Nancy said. 

"Huh," The storekeeper scoffs and starts to add up the total.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

They walked out with the supplies and Jonathan laughed. 

"What?" Jamie asked.

"Monster hunting?" He says while opening the trunk.

Nancy smiled, "You know, last week...I was shopping for a new top I thought Steve might like." She said while unloading, "It took me and Barb all weekend. It seemed like life or death, you know? And...and now-"

"You're shopping for bear traps with Jonathan Byers, the freak, and Jamie Henderson." Jonathan finished. 

"Yeah," Nancy said not entirely sure that what she said was real life. 

"What's the weirdest part?" Jonathan asked while he shut the trunk. "Me or the bear trap?"

"You, it's definitely you."

Jonathan chuckled. Just then a car drove by and honked. It was Reed. 

"Hey Nance. Can't wait to see your movie," He said then laughed. 

"What the hell was that?" Jamie asked. 

"I don't know..." Nancy said confused. She then turned around.

"What?" Jonathan asked. No response.

"What?" He repeated. 

Nancy started walking toward the movie theater quickly. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" He asked. 

He then followed her and Jamie behind him. They were walking then suddenly Nancy started to run.

"Nancy wait!" Jonathan yelled after her. She then ran across the street and he yelled, "Nancy!"

Nancy came to a stop while she stared at what the sign said. Jamie caught up to them and saw ALL THE RIGHT MOVES STARRING NANCY THE SLUT WHEELER. People around started to look at Nancy in disbelief. Just around the corner, they all heard a spray can, then Tommy H's annoying laugh. Nancy walked toward the ally while Jonathan was telling her to wait.

Carol said, "Tommy, you write like a three-year-old."

"Shut up!" He replied.

Nicole then said, "I didn't know you could spell."

Nancy started to walk up to them, hands in fists.

Carol noticed and said, "Aw, they there, princess!" 

"Uh-oh! She looks upset." Tommy said. 

Nancy walked straight up to Steve, eyes watering up, then she slapped him. Carol, Tommy, and Nicole all had a surprised face. 

"What is wrong with you?!" Nancy exclaimed.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! I was worried about you!" Steve replied, "I can't believe that I was actually worried about you." He then scoffed.

"What are you talking about?!" Nancy questioned. 

"I wouldn't lie if I were you," Carol butted in. "You don't want to be known as he lying slut now, do you?" 

Jamie and Jonathan both finally walked to the group. 

To which Tommy noticed, "Speak of the devil." He jumped down from the box he was on, "Hi."

Nancy looked at Jonathan then back at Steve, "You came by last night."  

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Does she get a prize?" Carol said.  

"Look, I don't know what you think you saw but it wasn't like that," Nancy said to Steve. 

"What, you just let him into your room to..." He looked at Jonathan, "study?" 

"Or for another pervy photo session?" Tommy laughed.  

"Were were just-" Nancy started to say.

"You were just what?" Steve interrupted. "Finish that sentence. Finish. The. Sentence."

Nancy didn't reply, she was just breathing heavily. 

Steve scoffs, "Go to hell Nancy." 

Jonathan walked forward and grabbed Nancy's arm, "Come on Nancy, let's just leave." 

"You know what Byers? I'm actually kind of impressed. I always took you for a queer, but I guess you're just a little screw-up like your father." Steve said and shoved him. 

"Steve stop it." Jamie spoke. 

"Oh shut your mouth Jamie!" 

"No you shut it! You are nothing but a worthless piece of shit!" 

"Oh, I'm the piece of shit?! Let me just say that you are SO wrong Henderson!" 

"YEAH?"

"YEAH! IN FACT YOU ARE SO USELESS AND HELPLESS!" He got closer to Jamie, "YOU ACT ALL BIG AND TOUGH TO HIDE THE FACT YOU ARE SO USELESS."

"YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME HARRINGTON!"

"NO, I DO KNOW SHIT! I KNOW THAT YOU CRY YOURSELF TO BED EVERY NIGHT! I KNOW YOU HATE CATS! I KNOW HOW YOU FIDGET WITH YOUR NECKLACE WHEN YOU GET STRESSED! I KNOW YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF AT 14! AND I KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER IS IN PRISON FOR RAPING YOU WHEN YOU WERE 12!"  

It went dead silent. Jamie just looked at Steve, more hurt by him than the day he told her he didn't love her anymore. 

Steve realized what he had said and how big he messed up, "J-Jamie...I didn't mean-"

"You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone." She then looked at him with tears in her eyes, "You promised me."

"I'm sor-"

"I TRUSTED YOU!" She punched him. 

Steve stumbled back. He then looked at her and lunged at her. He pushed her against a car and then punched her back. Jonathan started to run to her but Tommy stopped him. Steve hit her again and again. Jonathan finally punched Tommy and pushed Steve off her. Steve then punched Jonathan and Nancy ran to Jamie, helping her to her feet. The boys kept going while Tommy, Carol, and Nicole watched. 

"Jonathan stop it!" Jamie yelled.

He didn't listen to Jamie and Nancy screaming at him to stop. He kept fighting Steve until he got an advantage and got on top of Steve. Jonathan then kept beating up Steve. 

"COPS!" Tommy yelled. 

Didn't matter because Jonathan still was beating Steve. Carol and Nicole started running away while Jamie and Tommy were trying to break up the fight. This time the officers, Callahan and Powell, got out of the car and ran to the teens. Callahan grabbed Jonathan's arm but Jonathan shoved him off and hit his nose. Callahan is complaining about his nose while Powell grabbed Jonathan off Steve. Tommy then grabbed Steve up and they started running down the alley.

Callahan is running after them while Powell is cuffing Jonathan. Nancy put her hands to her face, in disbelief of what happened. Jamie didn't care her head was pounding, or that Jonathan got arrested, she just stared at Steve. Steve looked back and locked eyes with her. In all the years he had known her, he had never seen that look of hatred in Jamie's eyes. 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

*A/N*

Hey! I know it's ONLY been a year and a half since I last updated. Haha, whoops! I got unmotivated and busy with school. I'm honestly just writing again because new ideas came to mind. Also if you didn't notice, I changed the other chapters a lot so they would fit with my new plan. Anyway hope you liked this chapter!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

179K 3.7K 35
the winner takes it all, and Lennon Mayfield was a major loser. 【stranger things fanfic】 【steve harrington x fem! oc】 【s2- s4】
46.8K 1K 13
"𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢, '𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'" For Frankie Hopper, leaving and returning to Hawkins seemed like a yearly occurrence. This t...
177K 1.9K 4
"I told you, to stay in your own lane." In which, Steve and Billy weren't just in competition for the King of Hawkins status. Lenny Henderson was q...
490K 13.9K 22
「𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦」❝damaged goods, fuck, that has a nice ring to it❞ Started: July 22, 2019 Finished: July 28, 2019 (STEVE HARRINGTON X OC) (...