021: Tunnels

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ What I Want ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

STEVE'S POV:

I can barely breathe and my head is splitting. I look to my left and see a gasoline can and I think I saw Nancy. My eyes cleared up and I saw that it was Mike and we made a weird face at me. I go to touch my eyes but someone's hand grabs my hands and says not to. I look to see that it's Dustin talking to me. He was saying something about getting my ass kicked and I did a good job. Then I hear Jamie's soft, calming voice giving directions.

"What's going on?" I ask.

I see Max driving, "Oh, my God!"

"Just relax. She's driven before," Dustin said. 

"Yeah, in a parking lot," Mike added. 

"That counts," Lucas said. 

I started to panic, "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHAT'S GOING ON?"

I hear Jamie's voice, "Steve, please relax. You're making this worse!"

The car started to move fast, "WHOA. STOP THE CAR. SLOW DOWN!"

"I told you he'd freak out!" Mike said.

 "STOP THE CAR!"

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO FOCUS!" Max yelled.

"SHIT! MAX THAT'S MOUNT SINAI. MAKE A LEFT!" Jamie screamed.

"What?" Max asked.

"MAKE A LEFT MAX!"

Max hit a trashcan and did the worst left turn in history. I'm screaming my head off and then Max hits the brakes.

"I told you. Zoomer," She says. 

Everyone gets out and I fall out of the car. My head still killing me and how I almost died to Max's driving. I get up and lean against the car to see everyone putting on goggles and masks. 

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" I ask Mike.

He ignored me.

"What are you, deaf? Hello? We are not going down there right now. I made myself clear. Hey, there is no chance we're going to that hole, all right?! This ends RIGHT NOW!" I said.

"STEVE!" Jamie shouted, "I GET IT! But the bottom line is, that Hopper and El are going to die if WE don't do something. I'm not losing either of them so you have two choices. You can stay up here and wait for us OR you can protect us like you promised me."

She then handed me my backpack. I shook my head and sighed, but I did take the bag. 

"You know how annoying you can be?" I tell her.

She just smiled. She was about to go into the hole but I insisted on going before her. I climbed down and looked around, it was trippy. I looked up and saw her coming down the rope and I helped her down. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's this way," Mike said.

Dustin then said, "You're pretty sure, or you're certain?"

"I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll know."

I stopped Mike, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, hey. I don't think so. If any of you little shits die down here, I'm getting the blame. Got it, dipshit?"

I grabbed the map from him, "From here on out, I'm leading the way. Come on, let's go."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.