027: Trapped

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ What I Want ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

JAMIE'S POV:

I didn't know where me and Steve were taken. Dustin, Erica, and Robin were safe getting the news to Hopper. The only thing on my mind was what they were doing to Steve. I could hear his screams from down the hall and I couldn't do anything. 

All of a sudden his screams stopped. My heart sank. I didn't know if Steve was alive or dead. I prayed he was still alive. Just then two guards opened the door and dragged me into what seemed like a doctor's operation room. I tried to fight them off but my hands were tied and they were too strong. They threw me to the ground where other guards had thrown Steve.

I crawled over to him, trying to get a read on his pulse. I felt his heart beating and a wave of relief came over me. The guards then put me and Steve back to back in chairs and tied us together. Then the guy in charge grabbed Steve's hair and took a look at his face.

"Don't touch him!" I said.

The officer clicked his tongue and let go.

"Steve? Steve, can you hear me?" 

The officer then spoke, "I think your friend need a doctor..."

He walked over to me and I just glared at him.

"Good thing we have the very best."

He then looked over to the soldiers and started laughing, the soldiers joined him. He looked back at me to which he was met with a good spit to his face. He stopped laughing, whipped his face, and stared at me. 

"You are going to regret that, little bitch."

He then walked to the door and the soldiers followed him. 

"Bastards. Let us out! BASTARDS! LET US OUT! LET US OUT!"

The door then slammed shut. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

I lost track of time but I just kept yelling for help even though there was no one nearby. 

"Hey, would you stop yelling?" Steve finally said.

"Steve! Oh, my god! A-are you okay?"

He didn't seem quite awake, "My ears are ringing, and I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good."

"Well, the good news is that they're calling you a doctor."

"Is this his place of work? I love the vibe. Charming."

I laughed, "Yeah, tell me about it."

Just then something clicked in him, "Wait, are you okay? Did they hurt you? I'll kill those sons of bitches if they laid a finger on you-"

"I'm okay! Even though they're Russian, I guess they spare the ladies."

"I'm glad you're okay."

"Me too. Oh, also. Whatever happens to either of us, we don't say crap. Okay?

"Duh."

"Good, okay, do you see that table over there to your right?"

He turned his head to his left.

"No, your other right."

He turned his head the other way.

"You see those scissors?"