015: Apologies

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ What I Want ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Joyce grabbed Will's stuff and she walked him to the car, the rest of the crew followed.

"Okay, that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?" Max asked.

"Two episodes in two days," Lucas commented.

"It's getting worse," Mike said.

"You think it's True Sight?" Lucas asked.

"What's True Sight?" Max also asked.

"It's nothing," Lucas replied.

They all then watched Joyce drive Will home. Something about this whole situation made Jamie scared that things weren't going to be okay.

"Come on Max, let's go to my place so I can drive you home," Jamie said.

"I can skate home-" Max started,

"No you aren't, we are going to walk together and then I'll drive you." Jamie said.

"Wait, since when did you and Max know each other?" Dustin questioned.

"Me and her older brother are...friends."

Before Dustin could ask further questions Jamie turned to the rest of the boys, "And all of you are walking your bikes with us. There is no way I'm letting any of you bike alone, got it?"

They all groaned and nodded.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

After a long walk of complaining, Jamie got the kids to her place. She felt like a mother duck, watching over her chicks.

"Okay, Dustin stay inside with mom," Jamie started, "Lucas and Mike, throw your bikes in the back of my car."

Jamie went inside and grabbed her keys and dropped her bag off.

"Bye Mom, I'll be home later."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To drop kids off, love you!"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

She dropped Lucas off first since he was the closest, then Mike. Finally, it was her and Max alone in the car. At first, there was silence since Jamie was worried about Will but Max broke the silence.

"So why are you driving me home? I thought Billy was taking you home?"

"He, well, uh. We got in an argument and I told him I'd rather walk home, so..."

"Why did you guys fight?"

"You weren't showing up and I suggested we go check on you and he refused to. Blah blah, and he went on about how you aren't his sister. Bullshit like that."

"Wow..."

"Yeah."

"I'm...thank you..."

Jamie looked at her confused, "Thank you? For what?"

"You cared to make sure I was okay."

"Well yeah. Look, Max, I will always look out for you."

Max smiled, then asked, "So what was that back there with Will?"