VALENTINES SPECIAL

A/N:

As I said at the end of season 2, this is not a part of the main story. It is purely for the fluff and for the special day! Happy Valentine's Day!

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ What I Want ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Jamie had no plans for Valentine's Day. She would stay home with Dustin while they watched movies and ate junk food. Nancy called, saying they were going shopping since she needed an outfit for her date with Jonathan. Jamie didn't want to make her feel bad so she went along. She surprisingly had a great time with Nancy, they went to all sorts of shops downtown and grabbed lunch. Just two teenage girls being girls.

Jamie was eyeing a beautiful darker red mini dress. Nancy noticed and walked over.

"You should try it on," Nancy said.

"Nah, I have nowhere to wear it to."

"It doesn't hurt to try it on. We're girls after all."

Jamie just smiled and took it into the changing room. Nancy was waiting outside for her to try it. When Jamie walked out, it looked drop-dead gorgeous. It wasn't too tight but showed her figure off well, and the neckline wasn't too low but still could show off a cute necklace. 

"Oh. My. God! Jamie! You look so good!"

"Thanks."

"You should get it!!!!"

"No way!"

"Uh, yes!"

Jamie whispered, "I refuse to pay $20 for a dress."

"I'll buy it for you."

"What? No, I won't let you do that."

"How sad, I'm doing it anyway!"

"Nancyyy."

"Go take it off so I can pay for it!"

"There's no fighting this huh."

"Nope! Plus, my family has the money."

"You're right. How can I repay you?"

"By taking it off so I can buy it."

Jamie laughed and closed the curtain. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Nancy and Jamie arrived at the Henderson's place.

"Hey, thanks for today Nance. I had a lot of fun!"

"Me too! But the fun doesn't have to stop."

"What?"

"Let's get ready and go grab some ice cream in the park!"

"Don't you have a date with Jonathan?"

"Yeah, it's near the park later tonight."

"All right, let's do it!"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The girls had such a fun time together and unfortunately, Nancy needed to leave soon. 

"Hey Jamie, before I go I wanted to check something out by the bridge."

"Okay cool!"

When they were almost there Nancy realized she had left her wallet in at the ice cream place so she told Jamie to go on and wait for her at the drige. When Jamie got there she saw rose petals and candles. She was so confused until she saw Steve holding a sign that said, "Be my Valentine?"

Jamie started to feel flushed and walked toward him.

"You did all this...for me?"

"Of course! I had Nancy take you out to find an outfit so this would be a surprise."

"Steve...this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"So...does this mean you'll be my Valentine?"

She smiled, "Yes, I'll be your Valentine."

His face lit up, "I was so worried you'd say no."

She kissed him, "I would never."

They then walked around the park together, hand in hand, and just enjoyed each other's company. Jamie felt so safe with Steve and Steve just loved everything about Jamie. They then stopped and sat on the grass next to the pond. Jamie leaned against his shoulder and Steve held her. Jamie knew for sure that this was the best Valentine's Day ever. 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝